What Should I Do?

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Seohyun's POV

Oh no! What should I do? What would I tell Kyuhyun-oppa?

I tried to keep calm as I opened the door and walked into our dorm.

Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, and Sunny-unnies were watching TV. Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung-unnies were playing some games on the floor. Only Hyoyeon-unnie noticed I was back.

"Seohyun-ah, where have you been?" She asked.

"I've been at my parents' house. Did you guys eat yet?"

"No we were actually waiting for you. Come on let's eat guys!"

The other unnies looked so happy and I almost forgot the sudden news. 

"Seohyun-ah? You're alright?" Sunny-unnie asked, concerned, when I didn't eat.

"Yeah! I'm great! Just a little tired. Practice was a bit longer today." That was a lie. But I didn't know how to tell them.

"Well then eat up quickly and go to bed then!" She patted my cheek a little and went back to eating. 

After eating and showering, I lied there on my bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking to myself. 

Why do I have to marry Changmin-oppa? What's wrong with loving Kyuhyun-oppa? If I'm lucky I can debut soon and be with him. Don't my parents know how much I love him?

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Hyoyeon-unnie coming in.

"Okay Seohyun-ah, I'm gonna count to 10 and if you don't tell me what's wrong, I'm gonna go tell the others."

She stood there with her hands on her hips and began counting.

When she reached 6, I couldn't take it anymore and tears began to fall.

Unnie wrapped her arms around me and whispered "There there" as she gently my hair, the way my mom did when I was little.

"Unnie! I have to get married! To Changmin-oppa! And move to New York with him!" I said between sobs. 

I could feel Hyoyeon-unnie's body tensed up but she continued to calm me down. 

"Does Kyuhyun know about this?"

"No. I don't know how to tell him. Should I just break up with him?"

"You know how much he loves you. And I know you feel the same too. Why don't you talk to your parents?"

"I've tried but they wouldn't change their mind. What should I do?"

Soon the other unnies rushed in and surrounded me. I guess they must've overheard our conversation. 

Although no one said anything, I was happy to have them around me when in need. 

I let myself fall asleep after a good crying session.

Tomorrow's another day with Kyuhyun-oppa. I have to make it the best day ever.

Before I let him go.

 

Hey I'm so sorry for not updating lately. I know how it feels when the author of a story doesn't update soon enough. Well here is another short chapter. I'll try to update at least twice a week. So please don't leave me!!! :) Thank you for reading and for subscribing!