Play Games Together

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Seohyun's POV

It was finally Saturday and I was so excited to just chill out at the dorm. 

Even though my first week of school wasn't that bad, I did miss the comfort of having to relax all day.

Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Changmin-oppa.

Changmin-oppa: Seohyun-ah, you wanna hang out with me and Kyuhyun today? 

Me: Is it just me?

Changmin-oppa: Yea. If it's fine with you. Since it's been a while since we hung out, let's do it today. And plus you and Kyuhyun need to get to know each other a bit better. You seem a bit tensed around him so this is a good opportunity.

How can I not be tensed around Kyuhyun-oppa? It's just so awkward between us.

But maybe it is a good opportunity for us to hang out. 

Me: Okay oppa. I'll go. But I'll have to ask the unnies first. They'll be mad if I don't tell them where I'm going.

"Of course you can go, Seohyun-ah." Taeyeon-unnie's voice was heard from the back of my head.

"Taeyeon-unnie! Hyoyeon-unnie! How long have you guys been behind me?!'

"Long enough to read the whole message. Sorry Seohyun-ah, but we're just curious since our maknae is growing up." Hyoyeon-unnie pretended to wipe a tear from her cheek.

"But you can go. Just be back before 5 because you need to cook dinner." Taeyone-unnie said.

I gave them a bright smile and grabbed my bag. 

But before I could head out, Yoona-unnie's voice called out to me.

"Seohyun-ah! Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go meet Changmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa."

"By yourself? I'm coming with you."

"Unnie, I'll be fine. Don't worry. I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"I know you're old enough. But I don't trust those guys. Wait for me."

She quickly put on her shoes and followed me out the door.

"So where are we meeting them?"

"Ah! I forgot to ask. Hold on."

I texted Changmin-oppa, asking where would we meet.

Changmin-oppa: Just meet us at the arcade near SM University.

"We're going to an arcade." I told Yoona-unnie and she simply nodded.

We continued to walk in silence.

"Hey, unnie, why don't you trust Kyuhyun-oppa?"

"I just don't trust him. That's all. Don't worry about okay?" She smiled.

"Oh okay."

Finally I could see Changmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa waiting in front of the arcade. 

They look so cool just standing there, especially Kyuhyun-oppa and...what am I thinking? 

Snap out of it Seohyun! Act normal.

"Hey Seohyun-ah...Yoona-ya? What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun-oppa asked.

"I'm here to protect Seohyun. Is that a problem?" She snapped and he quickly shook his head, scared.

"Come on guys let's go play some games!" Changmin-oppa said, breaking the awkward atmosphere. 

I nodded and followed him with Yoona-unnie and Kyuhyun-oppa behind me.

On that day, we played so many games and I especially liked the racecar game the most, while Kyuhyun-oppa seemed to have taken an interest to more action games. Changmin-oppa said it's because Kyuhyun-oppa loves playing Starcraft online. 

"Excuse him if he gets too crazy." 

"It's alright. Haha."

Throughout the whole time we were there, I'd noticed that Kyuhyunn-oppa seemed to have been glancing at me a lot. I thought I was just imagining it until Yoona-unnie pointed it out. 

"Kyuhyun-oppa, why do keep on looking at Seohyunnie? Are you taking an interest in her?" Yoona smiled, teasing him.

His eyes widened and he looked away quickly, and so did I. 

Unnie! Why did you say that! So embarassing!

Yoona-unnie laughed. 

I looked at Changmin-oppa to see if he was also laughing at us too, but he wasn't.

He didn't look happy. 

Wonder why.