Let Her Go

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Changmin's POV

It's been 2 hours since we arrived in New York and Seohyun still hasn't talked to me. 

The last time I heard she talked was when she said goodbye to her parents. 

And Kyuhyun.

Yup I heard her calling him and crying too.

Although I do love her a lot, even after all these years, I couldn't help but feeling sorry for her and Kyuhyun. 

Am I being selfish?

I know those two love each other to death but I'm not doing anything to stop our marriage.

Part of me know it's not right to keep Seohyun to myself but the other part is in love with her. So in love that maybe it blinded me.

I took a glance at Seohyun, who was now sitting on my bed, looking through the photo album she brought with her, and she looked so sad and lonely.

"Seohyun-ah, are you hungry?"

She shook her head, still keeping her eyes on the pictures.

"Come on you haven't eaten since the last airport. Let's go. I'll pay."

She seemed to hesitate a bit but in the end gave in and closed the photo album. 

She looked at me, her eyes tired and sad but she forced a smile.

"Let's go oppa?"

I nodded, smiling and led her out the apartment room and to the little restaurant down the street.

Her eyes brightened once she saw the delicious food.

After we finished ordering, we found a place to sit and Seohyun went back to her quiet state. 

It was starting to annoy me so I decided to hold her hand in order to get a reaction from her.

But she didn't react but keep on looking at her phone 

I quickly glanced at the screen and saw she was looking at a picture of Kyuhyun. 

I slipped my hand away from her, pain struck my heart.

She really does love him. 

After eating, we went back to my apartment and I sat on my bed, watching her going through her suitcase.

"Seohyun-ah," I called her.

"Hmm?" She didn't look at me.

"Seohyun-ah, please look at me." She did.

"Yea oppa?"

"Be honest with me..." I took a deep breath, "You...You don't love me the way I love you right?"

"Oppa what are you talking about? You're my husband,"

"But you don't love me do you?"

"Oppa..." She straightened up and walked over to my bed but didn't sit down.

I stood up from my bed and faced her.

"If you want to go to Kyuhyun, you can."

"But my parents..."

"I'll convince them."

"Oppa you can't. We tried."

"Seohyun-ah, I know you'll be more happy with Kyuhyun and you guys are meant for each other. I knew this was gonna happen so I bought a two-way ticket for you."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ticket.

"Oppa.."

I went in and hugged her.

"I love you Seohyun. And I will do anything to make you happy. Even if I have to let you be with someone else."