Want Some Ice Cream?

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Seohyun's POV

While we were still playing games (right now it is a dance battle between Changmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa), Yoona-unnie's phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered. "Uh huh, okay. I'll be there, unnie."

She hung up and turned to me and said, "Seohyun-ah, I have to go back to the dorm. Taeyeon-unnie needs me for some reason. Will you be safe by yourself?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Changmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa are here."

"That's why I'm worried."

"Unnie, just go. I'll be alright. If anything happens, I'll call you guys."

Yoona-unnie nodded and smiled. 

"Okay. I'll go now. Bye." She waved and left.

I turned back to the two oppas who were still competing against each other.

Their scores were so close to each other that it was kinda scaring me.

Final Round!

"Seohyun-ah! If I win this game, you have to buy me ice cream afterwards!" Kyuhyun-oppa yelled over the loud music.

"No I'll win this round and you'll buy me ice cream Seohyun-ah!" Changmin-oppa argued.

"Ahh o-okay. Fighting Kyuhyun-oppa! Changmin-oppa!" 

During the final round, it was really hard to actually hear the music because all I could hear was the oppas' loud voices. 

WINNER!

"WHOO!!!! I WON! SHIM CHANGMIN! SHIM CHANGMIN! He yelled. 

I smiled and clapped, then looked at Kyuhyun-oppa who seemed a bit disappointed. 

"Are you okay, oppa?" i asked him. 

He nodded slowly. 

I felt a little bad for him. 

"Come on Seohyun-ah! Let's go get me some ice cream!" Changmin-oppa grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the arcade and to the ice cream shop with Kyuhyun-oppa following behind. 

I couldn't help but glanced back a couple of times to make sure Kyuhyun-oppa was okay. He saw me looking and smiled.

When we finally arrived at the ice cream shop, I let Changmin-oppa choose what he wanted. 

"Do you want some ice cream too, Kyuhyun-oppa? I have enough money" He shook his head.

"I didn't win the bet anyway." 

"Seohyun-ah! I know what I want to get now!" Changmin-oppa called out to me.

After ordering for him and myself, I decided to order one for Kyuhyun-oppa too. I didn't know what his favorite ice cream was so I just got him a banana split and I can tell Changmin-oppa was a bit annoyed since he only got 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream.

"You don't have to do this, Seohyun-ah. It's fine." Kyuhyun-oppa refused.

"No really. Here I want you to have it. You both played really hard so it's fair for both to get ice cream too."

We just literally pushed the bowl back and forth until Changmin-oppa took the whole thing for himself.

"If he's not gonna eat it, I'm eating it. After all I am a winner!" 

Kyuhyun-oppa gave him a dead glare but slowly dipped his spoon into the vanilla side of the banana split and ate it.

"Hey! It's mine!" Changmin-oppa whined. 

"No it's not. Seohyun bought it for me so it's technically mine."

"No Seohyun likes me better!"

"Oh she doesn't! It's obvious she likes me!"

I quickly hid my blushed face by eating my ice cream while those two continued to argue and each took a bite out of the banana split.

Although they were arguing, afterwards they were talking and laughing as if they never argued with each other before in their lives.

Such good friends. 

Changmin-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa walked me home and I felt really happy being with them, especially with Kyuhyun-oppa of course. 

"Good night, Seohyun-ah." They said in unison and smiled. 

"Good night, Kyuhyun-oppa, Changmin-oppa. Thanks for taking me home." I replied and walked up to the dorm. 

I was glad to have a chance to hang out with those two. Hopefully we'll get to hang out again someday.