Gone

Fate Decides the Word "Us"

Kyuhyun's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Seohyun's wedding and I haven't had the energy to do anything.

Manager-hyung even had to cancel my schedule and the members had to fill in for me and lied that I was sick

As much as I wanted to join them on stage, I had no one to motivate me.

When Seohyun was still here, she would stop by the dorm every day and either make something for me to eat or give me a little massage. She was my energy.

But now that my only energy had been taken away from me, I have nothing left.

"Kyuhyun-ah, you have to eat up!" Siwon-hyung called out to be, a concerned look was on his face as he pushed the bowl of rice towards me.

I stayed silent and shook my head.

"Aish this kid!" Eunhyuk-hyung smacked me slightly on the back of my head. Normally I would react and hit him back but I couldn't.

"Yah! If you don't eat, I'm gonna feed your food to Heebummie!" Heechul-hyung threatened and I just shrugged.

"Kyuhyun-ah."Leeteuk-hyung rubbed my back."I know it hurts but you can't just stop eating like this. And plus we have to prepare for our comeback too. At this rate, fans will surely know something's wrong. Come on. Eat."

I took a deep breath. Teuk-hyung has always been like this, caring and understanding. I slowly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and began to eat. 

I was actually quite surprised that the food tasted so good. Well it's been 2 weeks since I hate a proper meal so...yeah.

After eating, it was passed 9 P.M. but I wasn't really sleepy. 

I lied there in my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sungmin-hyung," I called out to my roommate, "are you still awake?"

"Yeah..." he said sleepily. 

"What do think I should do?"

"I think you should sleep."

"No, hyung!" I said, laughing a bit. "I meant about Seohyun. I tried to stop the marriage but her father was too stubborn. I couldn't do anything."

Sungmin-hyung sighed. "Who did she marry anyway?"

"Uhm...Changmin..."

"What?!" He shot straight up and looked at me with wide-opened eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

"No I'm not. She's really marrying my best friend, hyung! That's the thing! If she was marrying someone else, I'd probably beat the light out of him and run away with her. But in this case, I can't."

"Well that's complicated. Why is she marrying him?"

"Well because being with me can cause fans to go crazy and hurt her. That's what her father told me."

"That's stupid. You can just keep your relationship a secret."

"Yeah but sooner or later, people will know. And I have to agree with her father. It can be dangerous for her."

Sungmin-hyung sighed. "Well what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, hyung! That's why I asked you in the first place!"

"Whoa calm down maknae! But this is a tough case. I don't know how I can help you. I'm sorry, Kyu."

I sighed. Of course no one can help me in this. 

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw a text from Seohyun.

S: Oppa. I'm sorry.

K: Sorry? For?

Seeing that I received no reply, I decided to call her.

Hello?

Seohyun-ah, why are you apologizing?

O-oppa.. Is she crying?

Seohyun-ah, where are you?

Oppa, I-I'm sorry. I can't see you anymore.

What? Why? What's going?

We're leaving for New York right now. I wanted to tell you earlier but you never answered my calls. 

Seohyun-ah! Don't leave me!

I'm sorry. I love you Cho Kyuhyun. I really do.

She hung up and I bursted into tears as Sungmin-hyung comforted me.

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun."

"She's gone, hyung."

"Ssh you need to rest. Sleep."

He laid me down on bed and my hair, the way my mom did went I was little. 

Slowly I felt my eye lids getting heavier and I fell into a deep sleep.