Let's party!

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]

You woke up tired when you smelled something nice. You went in the bathroom to wash your face and went in the kitchen and you saw Heechul cooking breakfast.

"Good morning dongsaeng-ah!! Did you seep well?"

"Neh oppa! Good morning!" You smiled. "Oppa, I was supposed to cook breakfast for us."

"It's fine, and i didn't want to wake you up.... Come on, let's eat!.... "

 

You ate breakfast and Heechul asked you..

"Can you go with me to my new house??"

"New house...?? you mean the house you bought near mine??? "

"Yeah..."

"What about it??"

"I need to come and visite the house today in the afternoon.... Wanna come with me??"

"Yeah! Of coures i will come with you!" You smiled. "I just need to take a quick shower..."

"Ok, i'll wait for you...."

 

You finished eating breakfast and went in the bathroom to take a shower while Heechul is doing the dishes. You finished showering and put a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and converse.

[Heechul's POV]

Done! ... what is taking her so long~! ......I'm so happy that i can be with Harin again, (Look around the house) THIS HOUSE IS HUGE! It's a lot bigger than mine.. I HAVE AN IDEA! i'm going to make a surprise party in her house!! and... i'll be able to confess to her! I'M SO SMART!! hehehe~~~.....but... what if i get rejected...??.... I hope not......OH well!...Better check on her to see if she's done...

[End Of  POV]

Heechul was about to go upstaires to see if you were done but you went out from your bedroom already. Heechul looked at you "She's beautiful! AND! she's just wearing t-shirt and jeans... I wonder how she looks like if she's wearing a dress....?" He thought.

"Ready oppa?!"

"Yep! Let's go!"

You went out and Heechul was about to open the door of the car when you said.

"OPPA~ we don't need to ride the car. We can walk, you said that your house was near here."

"Araso...."

You were walking and you felt your left hand was touching his, you wanted to hold his hands but you thought that you can't because you're not a couple.

Heechul looked at you and smiled and held your hand.

"We always did this when we were young. So it's alright."

"Neh~...." You said embaressed.

 

You arrived in front of his new house and it was beautiful. You were a bit happy that Heechul lives near your house. 

[Your POV]

What a beautiful house! I still think that mine is better but i like this one too!... I'm so happy that Heechul oppa lives near my house. Now, i can come and see him everyday. I hope he stays here for good but i don't think he cando that.... I wonder who his cousin is..... His cousin is the one who's going to help me run the company but i still don't know who he is. I bet he good looking as Heechul oppa. Oh! he's going to tour me around the house.

[End Of POV]

[Heechul's POV]

As i toured her around the house. I asked her if she wants to have a party with her friends in her new house like a house warming party. She accepted my proposal! I knew that she couldn't say no to me! After all I'm her oppa! and i will always cherish her!

After i toured her around the house, we went at the mall to prepare for the party at her house tonight. We bought so much things! we're lucky that i bought the car or else...!

We arrived at her house and when she was busy cooking or decorating the house, i was busy inviting our friends for tonights party. Oh! i almost forgot! i want to introduce my cousin to Harin! let's see.....

[End Of POV]

[Your POV]

I saw Heechul oppa calling our friends inviting them for tonight, i hope that they could come! I have so much to do! i only have 5 hours before the party. Then Heechul asked me i he could help me. OH please help me! i don't know if i could do this alone!

[End of POV]

 

After hours of preparation , you're finaly done. Then the first guest came.

"Hello~!!!! thanks for inviting me!"

"Hey! long time no see!" Heechul said. "Ha Rin, this is Jungsu, but you can call him Leeteuk.. Leeteuk, this is Harin."

"Hi! nice to meet you!" Leeteuk said.

"Nice to meet you too!" You responded.

Then 3 other guests came inside and it was Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Hankyung.

[Your POV]

Heechul introduced me to his friends, They're not bad, they're so kind and funny. 

I'm still waiting for Eunmin, She's my only friend. She's always there no matter what. I don't want Heechul to think that i have no friends, but i just don't like the girls in my school.

I heard the bell ringing, and when i opened it, i saw Eun min! I'm so happy to see her!!

"Harin!!!!" she yelled.

"Hi!!, how are you? Thanks for comming!"

"Yeah and thanks for inviting me!"

I showed her the way to the livingroom and i saw Heechul and his friends having fun already and when they saw us, they smiled and congratulated me and i thanked them

.....

We started eating dinner, but i heard someone rang the doorbell. 

"Oh! I's my cousin!" He stood up to open for him.

"No oppa! stay there, i'll open it."

When i opened the door the guy said:

"Hi, thank you for inviting me!" He bowed 90 degrees.

"Hey, you're welcome, you must be Heechul oppa's cousin...."

"Yes i am!"

And when his body straighten up, i saw his face.

"YOU?!?! You're Heechul's cousin?!?!"

[End of POV]

[To Be Continued]

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER!!

sorry for the late update! and i know that this chapter was boring ><"..... Don't worry i'll do my best! ^^

So, who's Heechul's cousin???? ;D

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!! =DD

 

~~LookItsTricia~~