Chapter 18

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]
[Donghae's POV]

I was feeling so weak and my head hurts so much i can't stand straight. I lost my balance and Harin helped me. She's so nice to me and in return, i treat her bad.

"I'm sorry. Harin, i'm so sorry" I apologized.

[End of POV]

[Your POV]

AM I DELIRIOUS!? HE APOLOGIZED TO ME!?!?

I helped him lay down on the bed and he apologized again and he fell asleep. He's so handsome when he sleeps. His lips are so kissable... Wait, what am i saying!? I can't, i juast can't falk for him, It's not right...

I was about to leave, but Donghae's hands was still holding my arm. So i just laid on the bed next to him and fell asleep.

The next morning, i woke up with no one beside me, Donghae wasn't there anymore, maybe he left already. I left my bedroom to go to the kitchen and i smelled something good coming from there. I went inside and saw Donghae cooking?

"Donghae?" i said.

"Oh, good morning. Are you hungry? I made breakfast." he smiled cutely.

"I thought you already left."

"Ani, i cannot leave without saying thank you. So... Thank you!" he smiled again.

"You're welcome."

That was the only thing i can say. He looked so happy, i wonder why. Did something happened without me knowing? Or, did i do something or say something?

"Donghae, why are you doing this? Do you still have fever?"

"Aniya~ this is just the way to thank you after you took care of me last night."

"Are you sure? Did i say something to offend you? Or did i do something wrong?"

"No you didn't, don't worry~" he smiled.

That smile, that's the sort of smile i can fall for. Please stop it before fall for you.

[End of POV]

[Donghae's POV]

I woke up and Harin was still sleeping. She's cute, not cute but beautiful. I think she cast a spell on me to become like this. I don't know how, but she did it, i love her.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her, to thank her for taking care of me. When i was making breakfast, i heard someone saying my name.

"Donghae?"

It was Harin. Oh she still looks beautiful when her hair is all messed up. She asked me a question, i answered that i'm doing this just to thank her. Then she asked me again if she did something or said something wrong, and of course, i said no and not to worry about it. I place the food on the table and we ate breakfast. By her smile, i can say that she liked it.

"Mmmh~ Donghae, this is delicious~!"

"Thank you!"

We continued eating and watched TV and watched a movie marathon. I was watching TV until i felt Harin's head on my shoulder. She fell asleep. I can treasure this moment forever. If you would let me, if you would let me love you, i will make you the happiest woman. I just hope that you would feel the same way...

[End of POV]

================================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER! ^^

So just in case you guys don't know, i will update with my phone until i get my laptop back. ^^' Because my mom thinks that i'm not studying enought (and that's not true...) --"

Oh well~ Comment and Subscribe~!!! ;D

~~LookItsTricia~~