Hanging out with my oppa! :D

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]

[The next day...]

You woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning to prepare yourself. First, you took a shower, and wore one of you're prettiest and favorite outfit and put make up on. You were ready but you have to wait 30 minutes for Heechul.

Someone rang the door bell and you opened it. "Oppa! Hi!" You said. "Hey! You look so pretty, here, flowers for you." He handed you  flowers. " Komawo oppa, wait here, i'll be back."  You went in the kitchen and put the flower in a vase full of water." I'm ready! Kaja!."

"-Oppa~! Where do you wanna go first?"

"-mmmmmh~ let's go to the mall!"

"-Okay, let's go!". You went inside his car.

[At the mall] 

"-Oppa! Can i ask you something??"

"-Sure, what is it??"

 "-How long are you going to stay here in Korea?" You asked.

"I don't really know, but i hope that i stay here for a long time!" He said

"-You told me that you came here because of your cousin. Did you see him already??"

"-Yeah, Last night, we saw each other at th hotel."

"-Oh~...."

 

As you were walking in the mall, all the girls were looking at Heechul. "OMO! so handsome!." One of the girls said. You were mad because all of them was looking at you're oppa, then Heechul saw you getting mad, so he said..

 

"-Sorry girls, but this girl right here already has my heart. She took it in one glance"

 

You were blushing when Heechul said THAT. And to make the other girls more jelous, you said with an ageyo look.

 

"-Oppa~~ stop it it's embarassing~~! It's not my fault that i love you so much!"

"-I know babe, that's why i said that and i love you too~" He winked.

 

The other girls was disappointed to hear that so they walked away...

[Heechul's POV]

It's so great hanging out with my dongsaeng, I missed her so much! I've known her since i was 10 years old and she was years old. At school, other kids bullied her and i was the one who's always there to save her. I missed the time when she was calling me "my prince", she was my princess. I hope that no one is trying to own her heart, because i've always wanted her.

[End of POV]

"-Oppa! Gwaenchanha?"

"-Oh! Yeah, i'm alright, i just remembered something.... kaja!"

"-Where are we going??"

"-Let's go watch a movie!"

-But! don't you want to eat first? and go watch a movie tonight??"

"-Good idea!"

 

[SKIP]

 

When you finished eating, you were heading to the cinema when Heechul said...

"-Wait here! i'll be back!"

"-Bu....But oppa!!"

"-Wait here~!!"

 

You waited for him and he came back seven minutes after.

"-Here! these are for you!"

"-Jinja oppa?! Thank you so much! they're beautiful~~!"

"-But not as beautiful as you...."

"-What? did you say something???"

"-No! you must be hearing things.... Let's go!"

 

You went to the cinema and you watched a movie, a horror movie....

"-Oppa, why are we watching this? it's scary~"

"-No, It's going to be alright because i'm here.You can close your eyes if you're afraid."

"-Oh alright....!"

 

After the movie, You looked at your wytch and it was still 5 o'clock. You don't like going home to early especially when Heechul is with you.

 

"-Oppa~ i don't want to go home yet..."

"-Jinja?!... oh.... Let's go to the amusement park!"

"-Great idea oppa!! KAJA!"

 

You went to the amusement park. You were in front of the entrace when the cashier asked you...

 

"-Annyonghaseo! Are you couple? Because today, we have a promo, All the couples can get inside for free!

But you have to prove it to us before you go inside!"

"-What kind of proof??" You asked.

"-You have to show us a kiss to prove that you're a couple."

"-Jeongmal?!. You said. "Ottoke! It'll be cool if we go inside for free, but...."

 

After you finished talking, Heechul grabed you're head and kiss you on the lips.

 

"-OPPA!!!" you screamed.

"-Can we get in??" He asked the cashier.

"-Of coures! Enjoy!"

 

You went inside the amusement park.

 

"-Oppa! why did you do that?! it's so embarassing!"

"-Mianhe~ i had to do that. And besides, didn't you like it??"

"-I....i.... did....NEXT TIME, ASK ME BEFORE KISSING ME!"

"-Ok, mianhe"

"-Apology accepted! let's go?"

 

You did all the rides that were in the amusement park. When you rode the carousel with Heechul, you were on a horse and Heechul too. Then a little girl screamed... 

 

"-OMMA!! look! there's a handsome prince riding the carousel~!! And he's with his princess too~!!"

"-Did you hear that my dongsaeng?"  Heechul said. "She said that i was a HANDSOME prince and you were my princess."

"-She's just kidding...!" You said.

"-Wae?! Are you saying that i'm not good looking??"

"-Of coures you are oppa! I meant about me, i don't look like a princess."

"-Yes, you do! you are MY princess, MY beautiful princess.*

[Your POV]

OMO! he said that i was his princess!! HIS PRINCESS!!!!.... oppa! stop it! i'm blushing!.....

If only i can be your princess, You're the only one that i want, i want you to be my prince.I like you... No! i love you.

Do you feel the same way too??...

[End of POV]

 

"-Yah! Harin -ah! Gwaenchanha??"

"-Ah!.... neh...let's go?"

"-But i want to ride the ferris wheel!!" He said with an ageyo face.

"-Alright!"

 

You waiited your turn to go in the ferris wheel, when 3 girls behind us were talking about us.

 

"-Do you think that they're together??" A girl whispered.

"-I hope not! That guy is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!" 

"-I know right? he's totally my type! tall, and handome!"

 

When they finished talking, one of the girls asked Heechul's name, the the other one asked how old is he, and last one asked him if we were a couple.

When the last girl asked him that, you were a bit sad, because you aren't together. Heechul saw you, you're head down. When he grabed your hand and said...

 

"-Sorry girls but this girl right here *pointing at you* already has my heart, and i'm not planning to get it back."

 

You were so surprised about the way he talked to them. The girls was so disapointed AGAIN but you were happy because Heechul cares for you.

You went in the ferris wheel. And it was so akward because nobody was talking.

 

"-Oppa, i'm really happy to see you again. I really missed you. If only you can stay here forever."

"-I'm so happy to see you too!.... yeah, i hope too, but i don't think that my parents will let me because i'm the successor of my dad's company."

"-........"

 

When the ride was finished, Heechul bought you home.

 

"-Thank you for today oppa!"

"-It's me who has to thank you, because i had a lot of fun today thanks to you!."

"-Me too oppa!... Good night! be careful on your way back!. 

 

You kissed him on the cheeks and immediately closed the door.  Heechul was surprised and was blushing.

You were still behind the door when your heart started beating fast.....

When Heechul got back to his hotel room, Someone was already there.

 

"-Oh Hyung! Did you have fun??"

"-What are you doing here?? How did you...? "

"-Don't worry hyung i got in thanks to the maid, all i need to do is to sweet talk her to open the door for me, and so she did."

"-Yah! stop it! don't treat girls like that, or you'll might regret it!"

"-I know, i know!....so~ how 's the girl? is she pretty??"

"-Yeah, she's pretty and someone special to me. Since you're my cousin, i'm going to say it to you once...Don't touch her, she's MINE!"

"-Alright, alright! You can have her! there's still a lot of fishes in the sea."

"-Yeah, but if keep fishing, The fishes will all disapear..."

"-Yeah~......"

 

Heechul's cousin was sleeping and Heechul went on the balcony thinking of you...

[Heechul's POV]

Harin, If only i could say how i feel for you, but i'm to scared that you might reject me....

Omma, please help me! Help me confess to the girl that i love....

[End of POV]

 

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

 

END OF CHAPTER!!!

OMG!! who is Heechul's cousin???? :O

Did you like the chapter???

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!! :DDD

 

pLeAsE cOmMeNt AnD sUbScRiBe!!!! ^^

 

LookItsTricia~~ <3