Chapter 26

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]
After these past few days, you could see more changes in Donghae: he's not ponctual, answer you back even though he's the one at fault, more arrogant, less present at work, often gets into a scandal, etc.

You tried to understand him because he's more famous and there's a lot of stress. But, you're in the same situation as him, but you choose work over it.

You were just in your office, signing documents, preparing for the futur meetings... And suddenly, you heard your stomach grumbling.

"Aish! I can't be hungry at this time!" you looked at your watch and it was past your break time. "Okay, maybe i need some break." you walked out of your office and told your secretary that you'll have your lunch break. You remembered that it's almost the end of your school's first semester and you'll need to go to school more often now because you'll have your exams at the end of the year. You fell in line to get your food when you heard a familiar voice calling you.

"Harin! Babe!" Donghae called you and made every employe in the cafeteria turn and looked at you two. "You're only eating now?"

"Well i AM he CEO and i'm very busy..."

"Want me to join you?"

"Sure...?" you said but it was more like a question.

[Your POV]

After i got my food, Donghae followed me to my table. He was proudly walking like a king who was arriving to his royal palace. Everyone stared at us more like envy. The girls keeps whispering at us like we're the perfect couple, that we love each other and that I'm lucky to be loved by a guy like him... True, i love Donghae. But i hate this side of him. I want my old Donghae who was lovable, who always try to make me laugh when i'm sad, the guy who comes to my office just to spend a little time with me or just wanted to say hi, him who only looks at me and no other... the Donghae who support me for everything...

But now, i don't know this Donghae anymore, he's so full of himself, check other girls out, wink at them, who rarely come to my office, except there's an important thing to say. I hate this Donghae.

"Babe, are you alright?"

"Y..yeah...i'm fine. I just have a lot of things in my mind." He nodded and looked at my food. I was eating a burger with a lot of fries, a salad and a slice of cake for the desert.

"Are you sure, you're going to eat all that?"

"Yes, why?"

"Isn't it too much?"

"Donghae, i always eat this much and i've been eating like this for a long time. And this will last until dinner."

"What about your weight? Aren't you thinking about getting into a diet?" what he said shocked me so much. I would never imagine that coming from my boyfriend.

"So you're saying that i'm a pig?"

"N...no... I'm just saying-"

"-that i need a diet because i eat too much." i continued.

"....."

"I take that as a 'yes'... God Donghae, i thought you would be the last person who would tell me that. Well i was wrong..." i walked out with my food and went inside my office with Donghae calling my name and following me.

"Come on Harin, you got it all wrong. I'm doing this for you, every photographers following you and i don't want my girlfriend to look bad on the camera."

"No! You're doing this for yourslelf!" i yelled. "I can't believe you! Whay happened with the Donghae i loved?? Where is he!?" tears fell from my eyes. "If he's still there then show him to me cause i can't stand this Donghae!" he stayed silent. "If you have nothing else to say, please leave my office so that i can eat my fatty burger and fries and get back to work." He took a step closer but before he could continue, i shouted. "Now Donghae!" he left.

You let out a long sigh and continued eating and continue your work.

[End of POV]

[Donghae's POV]

"AISH! why the heck did i say that!? I'm so smart...idiot!idiot!" i screamed and my secretary walked in my office.

"Sir, are you okay? Can i get you something?"

"No, its's fine." she was about to walk out but i stopped her. "Wait!" she returned. "Can i ask you something?" she nodded. "If your boyfriend tell you to stop eating so much and go get a diet because you're getting fat. What will you say and do?"

"Well, i would be mad and shock. It's shocking to heare it from my boyfriend because he's supposed to support me and love me for who i am and won't think about what others might say and only care about what i feel. And i would be mad at him until he apologizes and if it's really that bad, i would break up with him. I don't want to have a boyfriend who doesn't accepts me for who i am." she finished. "Anything else you want to ask?"

"N..no, you can go, thanks." she bowed and left.

"Gotta call Heechul hyung..." you dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hyung? It's me Donghae."

"Yah! Donghae we need to talk! Why the heck did you say that to Harin?! I'm going to kill you!!"

"I know hyung but-"

"No buts! Go apologize to her!"

"I can't, she's so mad at me right now."

"Be a man and apologize! I don't care what will she do you, you deserve it!"

"Wow, thanks at lot hyung... But let's meet first."

"Fine. Meet me at the bar near my office at 8 pm"

"Araseo, bye." i hunged up.

================================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER!

Wow Donghae searched for it --"

Come on guys!! More comments the faster the update! ^^ I want more than 5 comments to update the next chappie ;DD it motivates me :)

And Subscribe~!!

~~LookItsTricia~~