Preparing to move out!

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]

The next day, You called Eunmin because you wanted to talk to her about your dad's last will and testament. You went at Starbucks to see her. Eunmin arrived and waved your right hand so that Eunmin can see you.

 

"-Hey! so~ what's your plan??"

"-I'm going to do what my dad wanted me to do. I'm going to college and study buisness."

"-I'm happy for you! i just know that you can do it! But does it mean that you're going to move out??"

"-I don't know.... My dad's lawyer didn't mention that to me..." Your phone starts ringing. "Hello?? Mr. Choi (your dad's lawyer)?

"-Hello HaRin-ssi? Yes, I forgot to tell you that next week, You'll have to move out and live in your dad's mansion." Mr.Choi said.

"-Bwo?! Jeongmal?! "

"-Yes, so you have to start pacjing now. Good bye and see you next week." 

"-O...Okay...!" You hanged up.

"-So~?? What did he say???" Eun min asked.

"-He told me that i have to start packing now because i have to move out and live in my dad's mansion..."

"-THAT'S GREAT!! come on i'll help you pack."

 

You left Starbucks and went to your house to start packing. When you arrived at home, you saw boxes. It was for you, so that you can put all of your things inside the boxes. You didn'thave many things so it will be easy to pack.  When you already filled up a box, you put it outside nest to the door when you saw a man...

 

"-Oh! Heechul oppa! What are you doing here??"

When you said that, Eunmin went outside also to put a filled up box..

"-Yah! Where do i......" She looked at Heechul. "put....this....?? Hi~! what's your name??"

"-Hello! i'm Harin's friend, Hechul ibnida!" He said to Eunmin. "-I wanted to stop by. As i see, you're very busy, want some help??"

"-No it's alright... " You said.

"-Are you sure??"

"-Yeah."

"-Yah! Harin! come on! let him help us!" Eunmin whispered.

"-ALRIGHT!"

 

Heechul went inside your house, went in your bedroom and started folding your clothes and putting them in a box. When he finished, he opended a drawer and inside was your underwears. He was shocked and embarassed. Youcame inside your bedroom ans saw heechul who was still looking in your drawer embarassed.

 

"-Oppa!". You come inside yourbedroom. "Is everything alright.... Yah!! What areyou doing?! close it!"

"-Mianhe~!".He closed the drawer. "I didn't mean to open it! I swear! I didn't know that you put your underwears there...I'M SO  SORRY!!!!!."

"-Oppa, it's alright, we know each other for a very long time."

"-Yeah,i know. I still remember when you used to run around the swimming pool ... HAHA!"

"-Shut up oppa! It's embarassing!"

"-Awww~ my little dongsaeng is all grown up now."  He came near you and hugged you from the back. "I missed the way you called me MY PRINCE"

"-Oppa~ you now that you'll always be my prince."

"-Jinja?! so i can still call you my princess??"

"-Yeah, but i prefer that you call me MY DONSAENG"

"-Why??"

"-Because MY PRINCESS is a bit childish..."

"-Alright, I will call you MY CUTE DONGSAENG!"

"-Do what you want to do! come on, let's eat, Eunmin is waiting for us."

 

You and Heechul went in the kitchen and Eunmin was already eating.

 

"-AT LAST!!! i waited for you!!" Eunmin said.

"-I can see that..." You said.

"-I was so hungry, so i ate alone."

"-I'm getting hungry too, Let's eat?!" Heechul asked.

"-Yeah let's eat!". You said.

 

When you were eating, Eunmin was looking at you and Heechul. Then she asked...

 

"-Are you two together??"

"-W...What?!?!" You said.

"-I was just wondering. you are so close together so i thought that you were a couple"

"No, were not! why are you asking that al of a sudden??"

"-I'm just asking~!"

 

[Heechul's POV]

When Harin's friend asked us if we were a couple, my heart started beating faster and faster. Do we look like a couple?? If we were, i will be the happiest man on earth!.... Harin is not just a bestfriend, she's my first love. She taught me how to love. i know it's cheezy, but, she's my everything.... I LOVE HER SO MUCH! i hope that have the courage to confess to her soon, i'll just need the right moment.

[End of POV]

 

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER!!

HOW IS IT??? sorry, it was a bit boring....

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :3

 

love,                       

~~ LookItsTricia ~~ ;D <3