This is my house????!!

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]

The week after, You finished packing and your dad's lawyer came in your house and asked you if you were ready
you responded "Yes." then a moving truck stopped in front of your house. You put all the boxes inside the truc. Mr.Choi was near his car waiting for you. You got inside his car with Heechul and Eunmin and went in your new home. After almost 2 hours, you arrived to your new house.

"OMG! Is this my new house??" You asked Mr.Choi.

"Yes it is." Mr.Choi said. "Welcome to your new home!"

 

You looked at the house again and you couldn't believe it.

(Your new house...)

 

You were surprised that you will live in this house.

 

"WAH! Harin! your new house is awsome!!" Eunmin said.

"I know!! I can't belive it!! I'm actualy going to live in this house?! alone?!.... ALONE??" 

"Yes, but if you want you can hire someone." Mr.Chi said.

"Ani... I don't need to. i'm going to feel lonely to live in this huge house all alone."

"I know how you feel" Heechul said. "But you'll get used to it. It's like me, i live alone in a house in the states...And i can buy a house here, so that i can come over when you want to."

"Jeongmal?! really?! You can do that?!

"Of coures! everything for my Cute Dongsaeng"

"OPPA! komawo~!! saranghe oppa!.....One more thing...Can i let Eunmin live here?"

"BWO?!?!" Eunmin screamed. "Are you serious???"

"Yes i am. I don't want to be all alone in this house.... so.... PLEASE~~"

"Mr. Choi, is it okay?" Eunmin asked Mr.Choi.

"Yes!" He responded.

"YAY!!!!!!" You and Eunmin screamed.

 

You and Eunmin ran into your new house when Mr.Choi gave you the keys to the new house. You opened it and you were in a trans.....

[Your POV]

This is my new house!!!! I'm so happy!! thank you appa! I wish you were here with me...

[End of POV]

You started to cry because you were thinking if your parents didn't die, you would be with them in this house.

 "Harin-ah... Gwaenchanha?" Heechul asked. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine, i just miss my parents, that's all."

 

Heechul hugged you to make you feel better. You were feeling better because of the warmth of Heechul when he was hugging you....

After Mr.Choi toured you around the house, you started unpacking your things and saw in one of the boxes a photo of you with your parents when you were still a baby.

"Appa! i'm home!" You smiled while tears were falling from your eyes.

You wiped your tears and contiinued unpacking... Mr.Choi left with Eunmin and you and Heechul were left alone.

 

"Aren't you leaving?" You asked Heechul.

"No.... but.... can i sleep over just for tonight?"

"Ok.....But, why do you want to sleep over?"

"Because, tomorrow, i want you to come with me at the Hotel where i'm staying, so that i can get my things because tomorrow i will be your new neighbour...."

"What??!?!... You mean that you already bought a house???"

"Yep! just around the corner!" He smiled.

"That's great oppa!!"

 

It was already 9 pm and you were hungry..

 

"Do you want to eat? let's go eat in a restaurant, my treat!"

"No, oppa... I think it's better if i cook dinner for us....Let's go to the supermarket!"

"Sure let's go!"

 

You went in the supermarket with Heechul...

[At the supermarket]

We arrived at the supermarket and people was staring at you...  
You heard 2 girls who was looking at you saying:

1st girl: "Hey look! that guy is so HOT! he's with a girl...."

2nd girl: "Are they together??"

1st girl: "I hope not! maybe she's his little sister... Come on let's go talk to him!"

 

The two girls was walking towards us and  was talking to Heechul...

"Excuse me! hi! can you please tell me what time it is?" the 1st girl asked.

"Ummmmh...It's 9:30 pm" Heechul responded with a smile,

"Thank you oppa!.... You seem very familiar... Do i know you??" 

"I don't think so..."

"Yeah she's right! we i remember you!" The 2nd girl said.

 

[Your POV]

SHUT UP ALREADY!!! i have those kind of girls! always flirting with a cute guy.... Come on oppa! stop talking to them!

it's easy! just say "sorry, but i have to go. But it was nice meeting you!..."

They're still talking?!?! I just want to buy the food we need and leave and eat them but the girls keep talking and touching

Heechul oppa's arm, holding him..... Oppa! don't smile like that to them!...

Wait!.... why am i getting jelous and angry?!? what's wrong with me?!?

[End of POV]

 

You had enough so you interrupted them by saying....

"Oppa~! what are you doing?? let's go home! i'm hungry~ and i really want MYBOYFRIEND eat my homemade dinner..."

"Oh! yeh~mianhe my princess..... let's go!" He told you. "Sorry girls,but i have to go. My girlfriend promised me that she will make dinner just for me." He told the 2 girls while kissing your forehead.

"You have a grilfriend?!" the 2 girls asked.

"Yeah!"

 

You left them and payed the food you bought and went back home to cook dinner. As you were cooking, Heechul was putting the plates on the table. ... The food was ready and Heechul helped you put the food ont the table.

You cooked : Kimbap, kimchi-bokkeumbap and La-Galbi (barbecue ribs)

 

Heechul was surprisedto see all those food.

"Did you make all of this??" He asked.

"Yep! i'm so proud of myseft." You winked.

"Mmmmmmh~!!! So GOOD!! If only my cute dongsaeng can cook for me like this everyday~"

"Komawo oppa!" You kissed his cheek.

 

When you finished eating dinner, you prepared Heechul's bed. You went in the livingroom to tell him that his bed was ready, and you saw him already sleeping on the couch like a little baby.

 

"Oppa~! you can sleep on the bed now~" You touch his cheeks

"Mmmmmh~ what? it's ready?"

"Neh oppa, you can sleep on the bed now..."

"Okay. Goodnight my cute dongsaeng~!"

"Goodnight oppa! sleep well~"

 

Heechul went in the guestroom and you went in you bedroom. You were still thinking about why you were jelous when the two girls were flirting with Heechul... You stopped thinking about it and went to bed...

Heechul woke up and went in the kitchen to drink a glass of water when he saw you in the kitchen too.

 

"Hey, you can't sleep either?" You asked.

"Yeah~"

 

You were drinking a glass of water when Heechul asked you...

 

"Are you in love with someone??"

"W...What?! What king of question is that?"

"Well... are you?" He asked again.

"I don't know.... i'm not sure if i like him or not.."

"Ok...."

"And you oppa, do you like someone??"

"Yes, i do. But i just don't have the courage to confess to her yet."

"Don't worry oppa! I'm sure that she feels the same way. She's lucky to be loved by someone like you!"

"I hope..."

 

You finished drinking your glass of water and head back to your bedroom and Heechul was still in the kitchen.

 

[Heechul's POV]

Harin, why are you so clueless?! you know that you're the only girl in my mind, the only girl who is driving me crazy! ....

Tomorrow.....Tomorrow, i will confess my feelings for her....

[End of POV]

 

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER!!!  :D

Mianhe~  the chapter was a bit boring.... =P

THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!! =D

 

please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!! :3

 

~~ LookItsTricia ~~