Bestfriend meets THE Playboy....

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]

 

The day after....... You wake up still feeling dizzy after what happened last night.

-mmmh.... Ouch! my head!.

You turn you head and you saw donghae sleeping but he was still holding your hand.

[Your POV]

Omo! he scared me!.... was he holding my hand the whole time???.... hehe he's so cute  <(^w^)>

But he didn't need to do this just for me, aww~ what an angel...  NO! i can't! i can't fall for him! Harin, remember, he's a playboy... a playboy...... Oh! he's waking up!

[End of POV]

Donghae wakes up and yawn at the same time. You pretended that you were still asleep (like you always do)

-My princess is still sleeping...? He said.

-His princess???!! i'm his princess?!?..... i bet he said that to all the girls he met... you said in your head.

 

You feel him touching your cheeks and you feel your cheeks blushing. Donghae was surprised to see your face turning red, he chuckled.  You're slowly opening  your eyes.

-Princess, wake up! Donghae said.

-W...ha...t..??

-Wake up. he said while smiling

 

You opened your eyes and you saw his eyes Omo! please don't look at me with those beautiful eyes that mekes me want to kiss and making me blush... You were about to melt but then you remembered that you can't fall for him....EVER.... Then your phone starts ringing. It was Eun min! You answered it....

-Hello~~

-HA RIN!!!! where are you?!?! i'm in front of your house and..... i have your keys.... ottoke!!!

-Calm down!!!... i'm alright, i'm at a friends house...

-WHO?! tell me WHO?!?!

-Ummmmmh..... a......gu.....y....

-What?!

-I'm at a guy's place ALRIGHT?!?

-W...hat?!?! are you serious???!

-Yeah....... so... when are giving me my keys back???

-Today.... but...did you guys do "IT"??

-HELL NO!!!

You saw Donghae laughing behind in front of you. You told Eun Min to wait for her in front of your house and hang up.

-I better go home now.... thanks for everything.....

Donghae held you hands. -Wait! do you want me to bring you back home??

-Well..... Yes please...?.. You answered with an ageyo face.

-Ok wait for me i'll go change my clothes.

-But you can just go outside like that....!

-No! wait! 15 minutes...

-Arrg, Okay!

You waited 15 minutes and he came down.... "how do i look??" he said. You looked at him and you couldn't take your eyes of him. You were like a child who wanted candy so badly. "You.... look... good." you said. You left and went inside his car and took off....

[In front of your house]

-Thanks for the ride!.

-You're welcome...

.....

-Yah!! Park Ha Rin!!!! . Eunmin said.

-Hey! You said.

-Here's you keys!.... Is that the guy???

-Thanks... and, yes...

Eunmin looked inside the car and saw Donghae in it. "OMG!!!!!". She said.... Ha Rin, Let's talk... Inside your house. She said worrying. You accepted and said thanked Donghae and say farewell.

[Inside your house]

-Hey what's wrong?? you asked.

-Is that Donghae?? THE Lee Donghae???!

-Yeah... why??? Is he popular or something??

-YES!!! he's famous... well, with girls....

-What do you mean??

-That guy is : hansome ,smart, funny, he's a gentleman, etc...

-So~??..

-He's A ING PERFECT GUY!!! he's a real prince from a fairytale!!... but... there's one problem...

-What problem???...

-He's a Playboy... He always goes out with girls but ,he let's them down after he's finished with them.. That's what he did to me, I thought i met my prince and all, but, he told me that he doesn't feel anything for me anymore....That's why i'm telling you now as your bestfriend, to NOT talk or meet him, OR ELSE! he'll break your heart... I know 'cause it took me a year to get over him..

-JINJA?! is he really that kind of guy???

-Yep.... sorry but i had to tell you this before it's too late.Because i don't want you to make tha same mistake again.

-Yeah, i know, and thanks....!

 

Eunmin left your house....

[Your POV]

WOW! i i'm glad that i didn't fall for him or else, i'd be like the girls he dated before....It's alright, I'm still strong..... oppa, i miss you!.... i miss my big brother.....

[End of POV]

 

======================================================================================================================================================================================================

 

END OF CHAPTER 4..... THANKS FOR READING~~!!! ^^  <3

Who is her "oppa"???? let's find out on the next chapter!! ;D

OH! and i modified a bit the descriptions of the characters.... :DD .... AND!!! please read the "foreword" or "description" part again before you read the next chapters..... ^^

and thanks for my 2 new subscribers!!  @Cute_Chigi @YoonSeoMin :DD

There's something that i need to informe you!!!

Since my one week vacation is over, i'll wont be able to make new chapters everyday because i have to study hard if i want to pass my exams (this December).... I hope you guys will understand.... But i wil try to post/add new chapters once a week or once every 2 weeks during the weekends. So it means that the next chapter will be posted/added this weekend or maybe the weekend after....

Kamsahabnida~~!!!  

your fanfic chingu,  LookItsTricia~ <(^3^)>