Chapter 24: Donghae's birthday part 2

Never thought i'd fall in love with you [UNFINISHED sorry i've stopped writing this story]
[Donghae's POV]

I left my office, got in my car and drove home MAD. Why the hell she forgot my birthday!? MY BIRTHDAY... her BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY...

I'm so mad right now i don't think i'll forgive that easily. I know i'm a bit overreacting but i was really looking forward to spend my birthday with her. And the last person i thought that would forget my special day would be her...

Then i heard my phone ringing, the caller was Heechul hyung.

"Hello?"

"Yah Donghae, happy birthday!"

"Thanks hyung, at least YOU remember..."

"Why what wrong? Did something happened???"

"Harin forgot my birthday."

"Ah."

"Bwo!? That's all??? 'Ah.'???"

"Then what do you want me to say??"

"At least say: 'Oh Donghae, i'm so sorry' or 'Let's go get drunk' or something..."

"Yah! You know i'm not like that... I'm sure she has an excuse to you, just wait...and don't you yell at her!! Araseo!? Remember, i gave her to you beacause i know you'll cherish her."

"Ye~ ye~ i get it...oh! Harin's calling me...!"

"Then answer you PABO!... i have to hung up now.. Bye~ good luck and DON'T-"

"Yeah, yeah~ 'Don't yell' i know hyung, i know~.. Bye!" i answered Harin. "Hello?"

"Oppa! I need you right now! Come to this restaurant, at 8 pm sharp, we have a very important meeting there, Okay?"

"Okay..." i said feeling disapointed. I thought she finally rememembered my birthday, but i was wrong...

"Wait! No, scrach that... At 8 pm at the park near my house."

"Fine... See you, bye."

I hunged up and continued driving. Finally at home, i have 5 hours before the meeting, i have time. I took a shower, watched TV, played video games, continued my unfinished work i did in the office, watched more TV...

I only have exactly 30 more minutes to put on a suit and brush my teeth and go meet Harin at the park.

At exactly 8 pm, i was there waiting for Harin, and in a few seconds, she arrived in a beautiful white dress that show off her pefect curves. The dress was a perfect fit on her, it wasn't too short and that's what i like. I didn't want other guys checking MY girlfriend out, she's MINE.

"Wow! You look nice, we're only going to a meeting and you're dressed like that."

"Wae? It's meeting and i have to looke presentable... And what about you Mr. y? I never saw that suit before..?"

"It's new. Let's go?" she nodded and went to the restaurant.

It wasn't that far. We have finally arrived at the restaurant when a waiter welcomed us.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, the name is Park Harin."

The waiter checked in the reservation book and told us to follow him. We were getting further and further until we stopped in front of a huge door. The waiter opened the door and what i saw shocked me.

"Happy birthday oppa~!"i stayed silent."Wae? Don't you like it???"

"Of course i do! Wow!"

"Come on, let's sit." she held my hand and we sat on our chair.

================================================================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comment and Subscribe~!!

~~LookItsTricia~~