CHAPTER 9 : TRY TO ESCAPE FROM THE PROBLEM ?

Heart Cheater

 

Yonghwa sat on a chair with only a boxer on his body. In other place in same room, Seohyun laid on the bed, still , her body was under a blanket. Yonghwa still heard her sobbing, so he turned his head and looked at her. She didn’t like his staring, so she turned her head to other side avoiding his eyes.

He looked like stared at her, but the fact was his mind throbbed. He couldn’t think clearly after a fault he made. How stupid he was, how could he didn’t realized that he had given all of his potential birth to her?

“Agggrrrhhhhh!!!!”, he groaned and slipped his hands to his hair, make it messy.

He came near her, lift her body with his arms. She shocked and yelled without a moving, because her body was still weak.

“What are you doing?? Don’t touch me!!”

But he didn’t budge it. He carried her to bathroom, sat her on the bathtub. She didn’t yell like before, just closed wait for what will happen later.

Water came down to her body. It was cold at first, but warmer after a minute. He kept silence while cleaned her body. After turned off the shower, he took a towel and wrapped it on her body. He dried it from water, then grabbed a robe and covered her body.

Seohyun felt warmer with a robe around. When she will opened , suddenly Yonghwa carried her out of bathroom and laid back her on the the bed. She got confused with all. How could a person change his action in a moment?

He wore his dress fully and started place his things to a bag. He put some keys on the bed and looked at her, “Stay here until you got your strength. If you want, you can use this villa until tomorrow night”

 

“I hate you, Jung Yonghwa!!!”

He glared at her once more, gave her an -unable to read-expression, “Then , don’t ever come to my life again”

With his last words, he left the villa, left Jeju Island, back to Seoul. Alone, Seohyun cried once more, cried her heart out of the pain. Most horrible pain in her life.

 

 

 

Seohyun opened her eyes an hour later. She tried to stood and walked, grabbed her clothes which were still on the floor. Slowly, she wore them on her body, still cried, sobbed that time. She went back to the other villa and realized that the party had finished a moment ago. No activity, she though all of them were asleep. Tiffany also slept deeply in their room. Carefully, she took her bag and decided to went back to Seoul. Actually, she really wanted to told her friend that she just got rapped! And want to called police to catched Jung Yonghwa. But she remembered about Jinwoon. She couldn’t do that. How about his family feeling?

 

 

 

Anger, sad, upset, were still in Seohyun’s mind after the horrible scene 2 weeks ago. She just could cry herself in a room without her family noticed that, even her boy friend. She just wanted to be entertained, need someone beside her, hugged her and said everything is gonna be okay. She tried to call Jinwoon once more, it was fourth time in this day she wanted to know if he had time to meet her.

“Yeoboseyo? Seohyun ah…”

“Uhhmm…Jinwoon…You still busy?”

“Ne…I can’t help it Hyun. This project must be finished next month, or I can’t take more credit for next semester. I will spend almost my time at our lab. You had known it since 2 weeks ago, right? But why do you always ask about that? You know what my answer”, she heard a bit frustration tone at his voice. It’s sure made her more disappointed. It’s not the answer she wanted to hear.

“But it’s holiday!!”, she was still stubborn.

“Hyun…Why can you understand me??”, now his voice raised.

“No, I can’t understand you. You aren’t Jinwoon whom I know”, she hung up the phone and threw it to the bed.

 

 

 

Yonghwa stood in front of a house. A small house with some trees near gate and flowers in terrace. He took a key from his pocket and used the tool to unlocked the gate. Slowly he walked toward main door, used other key and opened it.

“Still same”

His eyes travelled around the house. All of thing in living room and kitchen were still covered by white fabrics, preventing dust dirt them. He house has 2 floors. In first floor, just has a living room with a set of couch, a kitchen, a dining room, and a big double door which connected inside of house with backyard. It’s a medium backyard with only artificial grass on the ground, but the grass looked like living plant. He opened the double door and took a long breath. Sun light touched his face.

“My favourite spot”

After 10 minutes enjoyed the backyard, he walked up the stair near kitchen to second floor. He opened first room, a room where he usually did homework. He smiled a bit when a past scene passed on his mind.

 

“Jung Yonghwa!!!What is this???Your score, 40??? Why did you hide it from me???”, his mother voice was so angry.

“I’m sorry eomma…I was afraid you will hit me”, then the young boy cried.

“You must be punished. Stay at your studying room, do your test once more! Make sure you will get more than 80! If you not, then I will tickle you!”, his mother’s voice was serious at first, but cheerful after that. She tickled his waist made him gasped and laughed.

“Eomma…Eomma…Stop it, please…Ne, I’m lost!”, he tried run away from his mother, but suddenly felt a hug on his body.

“Oh my son…Don’t do that again to eomma. I don’t like you hide or lie something from me. Promise?”

“Arasso, eomma…”, he smiled at her.

 

 

When he just opened the second room, his phone rang. It was from his daddy.

“Ne?”

“You’ve arrived?”, his daddy asked.

“Yes, 20 minutes ago”

“Okay, enjoy yourself there. Just inform me when you want to go home”

“I will stay here for a long time, not decide yet until when. Maybe I won’t back to your house in months”

“What do you mean? You will stay there? Even no one you live with?”, his daddy was heard worried, or it was just his though.

“Since when you care about me? Start from next week, I will work at Kang’s company. They gave me a good job position. I can’t take your offer to work with you. Or…I can say I don’t want”, his voice was so sarcastic.

“Yonghwa, you make me so mad”, his daddy couldn’t be patience more.

“Thanks, Abeoji. You’re so honest”, then he hang up the phone and threw a punch on the door.

 

 

2PM will hold a concert in my country TOMORROW…But I just will anticipate it without able to attend there, or my boss will fire me as soon as possible!!! So, I need to wait my friends who will attend, tell all about the concert and show me pictures or video they take. Hhhh….I’m a loner….But, OMG...Yongseo moment in China Concert was so made me happy...!!!!