CHAPTER 21 : WITH AND WITHOUT YOU (PART 1)

Heart Cheater

I'm soooo sorry if this chapie is soooo short.....I wish I write longer chapter, but there's storm near my place and I'm afraid it will cause trouble for internet connection...Mianhe...(Part 2 is still in process)

 

“Hhhh… It’s almost winter season”, Seohyun sighed while played with her spoon in a glass of apple juice. She just realized that she had been there, in Yonghwa’s house which also seemed like as her house now, for almost four months. Then she looked at her tummy which was starting getting bigger. She got her appetite  again last month, after got so much morning sick before. But, one thing she was still having until now, boredom, especially if Park Joomi didn’t come there. If only she could go to Hyoyeon’s place and spent time with her cousin. But she wasn’t sure if Yonghwa would give her permission. She didn’t want to argue again with thay guy.

 

“Okay, I know you feel bored, so eomma will hum for you”, Seohyun smiled and talked to her tummy.

 

Gom sema rig a hanji be yissuh                 (Once there were three bears who live in a cottage)

Appa gom eomma gom aegi gom            (Daddy bear, mommy bear, baby bear)

Appa gommun tung tung hae                   (Daddy bear was chubby and fat)

Eomma gommun nal shinhae                    (Mommy bear was slender and tall)

Aegi gommun na bul kyeowo                     (Baby bear was the cutest one of all)

Ushuk ushuk charan da                                (Shrug ! Shrug ! You are doing well)

 

She started to sing for second time when Yonghwa came from the living room. But she didn’t realize his arrival because she was sitting face the kitchen wall. Yonghwa suddenly stopped his step and just stood there without making a sound. He listened Seohyun’s humming gently then felt so warm feeling in his chest. He knew that song so well. Then time seemed go back to the past, when his eomma would sing it to seven years-old Yonghwa before his sleep time. Without he realized it, his eyes began to glaze with tears. Can’t hold it for longer time, he went back to second floor, but not to his room. He stood in front of a door that never he opened since his return in the house. His mother room.

 

Slowly he opened his mother bedroom’s door. All parts still covered with white clothes, except a frame of photo which was still on the drawer. Yonghwa took it and traced the picture with his finger, especially his mother face. He can’t hold his tears anymore, he threw away all of his man pride. He fell on his knees and hugged the picture tightly, liked it as his strength. He was there for about 10 minutes before finally wiped his tears and stood up to left the room.

“I will visit you two days more, eomma. I miss you so much”, he said while return the picture to its original position.

 

 

Two day later

Today is the day. A day that he might not forget for his entire life. A day when his mother went away forever. He took a small luggage and put some clothes inside. He will go to Busan, to visit the grave of his mother. He had planned to go for two days and fortunately it’s weekend, so no need to ask his boss permission. But, there was someone who wasn’t knowing yet about his plan, his wife.

Seohyun was still washing her breakfast dishes when Yonghwa came near her.

 

“Have you finished? I need to talk”, Yonghwa stood behind her. Seohyun turned her body and gave him a little shocked face, because she thought that she was alone.

“Omo… You surprise me! Wait a minute, it’s almost finish”, then Yonghwa walked toward the couch in living room to wait her.

“What do you want to talk with me?”, Seohyun asked him after she had finished her working and joined him sitting on the couch. She saw there was something bothering him, but she let him explain it by himself.

“I have to go to Busan today. I’ll take a train this afternoon. I’ll go for two days”, he looked at her. He saw her stiff expression for a moment, before then she blinked her eyes and nodded her head.

“Oh… Is that so? Umm…Just go…Don’t mind about me”, she looked down avoid his gaze. Actually she felt uncomfortable to be there by herself. Even if with Yonghwa who would argued so much with her, it was better than being alone.

“Really?”, he asked her once more, because he didn’t sure. Yes, how can he believed that she was okay while her expression said an opposite side.

“Ne…!!! Just go…”, now her voice was a little shaking, but she was still trying to assured him that she was really okay.

“Okay then… I’ll take you to your parents home”, he suddenly decided it.

“What???”, Seohyun widened her eyes because of his statement.

“It’s not safe being alone in this house especially for a girl. You see it, right? Mind your condition…”, now Yonghwa who looked at somewhere avoid her eyes.

 

 

Secretly in her heart, Seohyun felt so relieved. It was good that Yonghwa can read her mind. Still saw his gaze to anywhere, she slightly smiled and thanked him, although it can’t be uttered.

“I see… Can you wait for a moment? I need to prepare some stuff for my parents”, then she hurriedly went to second floor toward her room.

“Be careful! Don’t run!”, Yonghwa shouted when he saw her was half running.

“Arasso!!!”, Seohyun shouted back in happy tone.

“Hhhh…That girl”, he shook his head.

 

 

 

“Stay here until I fetch you after I come back from Busan”, Yonghwa told Seohyun when they just arrived at Seohyun’s parents house. They took a cab to bring them to Seohyun’s parents house and the train station.

“Ne…”, Seohyun nodded her head and went outside the cab.

“I can’t come to your house, it almost time to go”, Yonghwa looked at his wrist watch.

“It’s okay. I’ll tell them about your arrival”, she said and still stood beside the cab. Saw her didn’t go to the house yet, Yonghwa rolled down the car window and asked her to go inside.

“Still here? Just go inside, Seohyun! Wae? Do you want to see me for the last time before I go?”, he smirked, expected her angry expression. But she just chuckled.

“Delusional Jung Yonghwa…Bye!!!”, then she walked away from him.