Unexpected Encounters

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys took a seat at that corner of the room, waving and winking and smiling at the girls who are still fawning about them. Who wouldn't fawn over Hey! Say! JUMP in leather and printed animal clothes?

Arioka was about to take orders when he saw a familiar face next to their table.

Arioka: A-re?? Haruna-chaaan??!

Haruna: (surprised and looks at Arioka's direction) Sssst, keep it down!

Yuto: (looks carefully at her direction) Eh?? It is her! What the hell are you doing here?

Haruna: What THE HELL are you guys doing here with that kind outfit? (points at their crazy safari wardrobe)

Arioka, Yuto, and Keito immediately felt uncomfortable and awkwardly looks down at their costumes. Meanwhile Hikaru turns his blinking and waving from the fans to Haruna, not affected at all by Haruna's comment. Chinen on the other hand kept his face straight calmly.

Hikaru: Well this is not the kind of situation I had pictured the day we introduce eachother, but, it's nice to finally meet you Haruna-chan.(gives his hand to shake with her) I'm Yaotome Hikaru, but you probably already know about that.

Haruna: Ah, nice to meet you too. (takes his hand, shakes them) But we already met and introduced eachother in an episode of Hirunandesu.

Hikaru: Ah right, I barely remember, hahaha

Haruna: We're not that familiar with eachother, but you're already calling me Haruna-chan so casually (mumbles while giving him a weird look. Then, she turned to Chinen) You must be Chinen-san. I've seen you around school sometimes, I was your kouhai, classmates with Sato Shori of y Zone.

Chinen: Ah so I heard. Nice to meet you too Haruna-chan (bows)

Haruna: Stop casually calling me "Haruna-chan", we just met (gets a little irritated)

Keito: And I'm Keito. (bows at her)

Haruna: Nice to meet you too. Haruna desu. 

Haruna then turns at Arioka and Yuto who'm she's more familiar with and quickly changes her mode.

Haruna: Look I don't know what's the deal with you guys here, but I need to make sure Mirai-senpai and Yamada-kun doesn't see me until the middle of their date, so that I could make a natural appearance to them that will look casual and coincidental, so don't blow my cover.

Chinen: Haruna-chan (suddenly acting all friendly and put his hand on one of her shoulder) We may have different plans in mind, but I believe we have the same goal. So why don't you just join us?

Haruna: You mean getting myself into those costumes? 

Chinen: (nodded)

Haruna: Um, no. I'll stick to my own plan. Let's just pretend we don't know eachother (she takes Chinen's hand off her shoulder) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go now.

Haruna decided to move to another chair, closer to where Ryosuke and Mirai was.

Yuto: Well, that was weird.

Arioka proceeds to call a waiter and order some food for them. After they were done taking orders, Hikaru felt a hand tapping his shoulder hard.

Yabu: (appears from behind Hikaru) WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING?

Hikaru: Oh hey, Kota...

All: (turns at Yabu's direction) Hey, Yabu-kun... (greets him casually)

It took them a few minutes before they all scream in unison

All: Uwaaaa!

Hikaru: (exhageratedly stood up from his chair) Kota?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Arioka: And Takaki-kun, and Inoo too... (points the other two figure behind Yabu)

Yuto: ALL RIGHT! WHO TOLD YABU-CHAN! (glares at the other 4 boys in animal clothes)

Hikaru: Of course it's Keito!

Keito: Hey! I didn't do anything!

Yabu: Nobody told me anything!

Keito: Then how did you---

Takaki: We kinda figured it out...

Inoo: Well, 6 of us were missing in the day where Mirai invite Yama-chan for a date. That was more than enough to get us all suspicious.

Yabu: (smacks Yuto's hand) I though you said Yama-chan said no??!

Yuto: Itte! (rubbing his injured arm and glares back at Yabu) Well if he did say no then we wouldn't be here right now would we?? 

Arioka: I told you we shouldn't do this in packs

Chinen: But if we weren't a pack we wouldn't gain enough attention

Keito: This is all Chinen's idea! (shoves Chinen towards Yabu) Blame it all on him!

Chinen: Heeeey!

Yabu: And what do guys think you're wearing??

Hikaru: Oh this? It's cool huh? (winks at Yabu)

Yabu: (rubs his temples) You guys are an embarassment to our agency. 

Yuto: They still love us anyway (point at the crowd of girls who were still in awe seeing the boys)

Yabu: We're gonna be in so much trouble...

Hikaru: I told you, you shouldn't trust Chinen for stuff like this

Yabu: (glares at Hikaru) I told you to watch over them!

Hikaru: It's what I'm doing right now!

Arioka: Hey, hey, guys. I think we're losing focus here. Remember the reason why we're here, okay? Let's just focus on getting Yamada out of this trouble.

Yabu: Fine. Now where are they?

Yuto: In the inner part of the restaurant. (points at the gazebo Ryosuke was in) There.

There they all saw Mirai starts to walk towards him.

Arioka: Yabai! She's approaching him!

Chinen: Quick! Do something crazy before anyone here sees them together!

Hikaru: Gorilla! Do something! (pushes Keito up)

Keito: Hey! Why me??! 

Takaki: Hurry Keito!

Keito: WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO??

Yuto: Oh no! It's too late!

Ryosuke and Mirai took a seat together. 

ALL: OH NOOOOO!

That's when Kamiki appeared from behind Mirai and greeted the two, before he finally took a seat with them.

The boys: EEEEEHHH??

 

 

********

 

 

Kamiki: Hey guys! What's up! (hugs Yama-chan tightly) It's been soo loong gosh I miss you two.

Ryosuke: Sure you do. You know what else is long? Waiting for you.

He smirks playfully and Kamiki gave him a friendly punch in the arm.

Kamiki: Sorry about that, director-san suddenly wanted to talk about some things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter