VIP Room Book

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mirai meet up with Umika at their favorite restaurant that day. They both greeted eachother excitedly.

Umika: How have you been?

Mirai: I’m great actually. My schedules aren’t that tight lately, so I have plenty of time for my family and I. What about you? How’s life?

Umika: Nothing much. You know, the usual stuff. I haven’t hang out with anyone outside 9nine members lately, I seriously need some time to socialize!

Mirai: At least you have four of them around work. I work alone, so I don’t really have much close friends.

Umika: Speaking of close friends, is it true? I heard from Miki-kun you and Yama-chan finally reconciled?

Mirai: R-reconciled?? What does that suppose to mean?

Umika: (laughed) I meant reconciled your friendship, silly! What did you think it was?

Mirai: Ah.... (laughed) Right.Well, sort of. It’s weird you know. It’s been hard not being able to talk to one of your bestfriends throughout highschool. Then suddenly we clicked so much in just a few days.

Umika: Hmm... I wonder why you guys clicked so easily (rubbing her chin as if thinking hard) Maybe since you both are an animanga-wota? haha.

Mirai: (laughed) Yeah... did you watch his show last night?

Umika: (leaned in excitedly) Yeah, yeah! What was that about the girl fights all of a sudden?

Mirai: Yeah, I can’t believe he brought that up on national TV.

Umika: And I can’t believe that small incident had affected him so much.

Mirai: Did you know about the school fieldtrip?

Umika: Nope, no idea. We weren’t in the same bus as Yama-chan.

Mirai: Who do you think really confessed to him? Mika? Non-chan?

Umika: (sighed) I don’t know Mirai-chan. I don’t think any of us will ever find out. Besides, they probably had forgotten about that confession anyway. Its been more than two years by now.

Mirai: Yeah, I guess so (sipping her drink)

Umika: Ne, Mirai-chan, you’re not jealous, are you?

Mirai: (chokes from her drink) I’m not jealous! (laughing) Why would you think that?

Umika: Yeah, sure you’re not. Just like the time when you constantly ask me whether Suzuka really tutor Yama-chan during the finals when he was clearly left behind from subjects due to his busy concert and drama schedules? Then when I said it was true you kept asking me how did the private tutor go between the two?

Mirai: Yeah... exactly.

Umika: (raises her brow) And how you suddenly became so quite in class after Mariya was being rumored with him?

Mirai: That scandal had made everyone uncomfortable, not just me! (defensively)

Umika: Okay, and also like the time when you keep bugging me what I was talking about with Yama-chan throughout the school marathon.

Mirai: You guys look so playfull with eachother. I was just curious.

Umika: Yeah? And also the time when you asked me whether I like Yama-chan or not?

Mirai: Well, sometimes I thought he liked you. The two of you looked comfortable around eachother despite Yama-chan being such a cold person around girls. Who knows maybe I could set you up together if you guys happen to like eachother.

Umika: Oh come on Mirai-chan! Don’t you see? You’re the one who’s been crushing on him all this time!

Mirai: I am not!

Umika: Then why are you so bothered everytime Yama-chan interacts with girls in our class?

Mirai: I just felt weird you know, that he doesn’t even talk to me in class when we were so close in elementary school and junior high school during our TGQ days. Miki-kun still talks to me and hangs out with me often. Even I felt I was closer to Yuto-kun and Chinen-kun instead. I missed my best friend sometimes.

Umika: (nodded understandingly) Then why don’t you confront him directly?

Mirai: Wouldn’t that be weird though?

Umika: (shrugs) You said you guys have been catching up with eachother lately, right? Then its totally fine.

Mirai: Ah, what the hey. (waves her hand) The past doesn’t matter anymore. I’m just glad I’m finally able to talk and being friends with him again.

Umika: Okay then (laughs)

Mirai: And he invited me to his Ansatsu Kyousu movie premiere!

Umika: EEEH?? YOU ARE SUCH A LUCKY FANGIRL! (hits Mirai’s hands with her palms)

Mirai: I know right! I can’t wait to attend the premiere! The movie looks so promising!

Umika: Mou, its so unfair! He didn’t tell me anything. Maybe I was never considered a friend to him after all.

Mirai: Actually... (scratching her head) I started contacting him again because I intended to get that movie ticket.

Umika: (opens in surprise) Oh my God, that is so dirty of you

Mirai: (making a guilty face) Well, it was my first intention, but eventually its not just about tickets anymore. I cared about our friendship more now.

Umika: But it was brilliant! Sasuga Mirai-chan, hahaha.

 

 

*********

 

 

Ryosuke had an Ansatsu promotion that day. Before he went, he stopped by at HSJ’s dressing room at the Johhny’s HQ that morning. He used his free time to try and contact the TOHO cinemas that will be the place where his movie premiere will be held.

TOHO officer: I’m sorry, someone else had allready booked the VIP room several days earlier.

Ryosuke: Is there anyway I can negotiate with the person who had booked it?

TOHO officer: I’m sorry Yamada-san, but it is within our policy that when a VIP room is booked and is allready fully paid, there is no further negotiation afterwards with any party.

Ryosuke: Please? This is very important for me.

TOHO officer: I’m sorry we cannot bridge that policy.

Ryosuke: (sigh) Okay. I’m sorry for the disturbance. Excuse me then. (closes the phone)

Chinen who was standing beside him approached his side.

Chinen: Ne, Ryosuke, do you need my help to book that VIP place?

Ryosuke: It’s no use. It’s allready booked and they’re not going to give it away at any condition.

Chinen: Maybe I can help out?

Ryosuke: No Chinen. No more crazy schemes. (crosses his hands in front of his face)

Chinen: (pouts) You don’t trust me, don’t you?

Ryosuke: Well, I don’t (frankly)

Chinen: Hey! I’m trying to help out here! I know you’re extremely busy with your promotions. My schedules aren’t that tight at the moment, I can spare some time to take care of this booking stuff.

Ryosuke: I’m sorry. (rubs his temple) I appreciate your offer Chinen, but I don’t think you can help me out on this

Chinen: Even when I’m the one who had booked the VIP room at the TOHO cinemas?

Ryosuke: Yeah...

Chinen: ......

Ryosuke: (turned his head at Chinen) W-wait, what? You did what??!

Chinen: I booked the VIP room at the TOHO cinemas!

Ryosuke: Really??

Chinen: Yeah!

Ryosuke: (eyes widen with happiness) Oh thank you Chinen! (pulls Chinen to a hug)

Chinen: (hugs him back smiling) You’re welcome. Thats what friends are for!

 

 

*********

 

 

Mirai had just arrived back at her house after her short date with Umika, when suddenly her phone beep, indicating a new mail. She closed her room door behind her before she opened her phone and checked on the sender.

Her phone read Yama

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter