Decoy Plan

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as they were sure Ryosuke will not wake up for the next few hours, the three 7 boys informed the other HSJ members on their main dressing room about their “failure” in booking the VIP room for Ryosuke.

Yuto: Leader-chan, what are we going to do about this? (pulls Yabu’s sleeves)

Yabu: If you hadn’t booked it then you shouldn’t have told Yama-chan about anything and give him false hope! (glares at Chinen)

Chinen: Well, it’s Keito’s fault!

Keito: Hey, why is it my fault??

Hikaru: Don’t worry (appears beside Yabu and tapped his shoulder, giving him a knowing look) let me handle this.

Hikaru took out his phone and dialed TOHO cinemas contact number.

Chinen: It’s no use. Ryosuke said that they won’t let us negotiate with the person who had booked it.

Hikaru: It’s Yama-chan they won’t listen to. Well lucky for him, I know some guy from here. They’ll totally listen to me.

The other members exchange looks. They shrugged, then waited for Hikaru to perform his call.

Hikaru:

Moshi moshi, I’m Yaotome Hikaru. Can I speak to Kouji please? Thank you!

......................................

Ah, Kouji-kun! It’s me, Yaotome! Listen, I need your help. Regarding the VIP room, someone had booked the room, am I correct? Is there anyway we can negotiate with him?

.....................................

Right. Do you know the person who books the room?

.....................................

Okay.... uhuh... yeah... uhuh.... okay....

.....................................

Great! Thanks Kouji-kun!

Hikaru closes his phone.

Inoo: So? they’ll let us negotiate and fight for the room?

Hikaru: Nope.

All: WHAT?!

Hikaru: Hey, at least I know the person who booked it.

All: Eh??

Yuto: WHO?

Hikaru: Johnny Kitagawa

All:EEEEEEH?!!!

Takaki: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BOOK JOHNNY FREAKIN’ KITAGAWA OUT OF IT?!

Keito: Why is he booking the VIP room?!

Hikaru: (shrugs) I really don’t know.

Yabu: You know what, let’s just break the news to Yama-chan. He doesn’t get the VIP room. Final. End of story. “I’m sorry Yama-chan, you just have to cancel that invitation, so there, go ahead and cry yourself out in the corner of the room.”

The others: ...........  (exchanging looks at eachother)

Yabu: What?

Chinen: Then leader-chan, you tell him that. (motions at Hey! Say! 7’s dressing room door behind him)

Daiki: Yeah, Yabu. You do that.

Yabu: Eh?

The other boys then pushed Yabu to enter HS7’s dressing room. Yabu entered the room and found Ryosuke sleeping on the couch.

Takaki: Go! (whispers)

The other members pushed Yabu towards Ryosuke’s sleeping figure. He was about to wake the boy up, but he suddenly stopped in his tracks. Yabu stared at Ryosuke, then blinked. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. He could see his chest, moving up and down, breathing stagnantly. And Ryosuke's sleeping face, looking so angelic, innocent and cute like a little puppy. Yet at the same time he also looked exhausted. This kid had gone through a lot this year. He didn’t have the heart to tell him.

Yabu: (turns away and rushed outside the room, closing the door behind him)

Inoo: Yappari, even leader-chan can’t do it, ne?

The other boys only nodded.

Yabu: (looking irritated) J-just, try and figure things out then.

Chinen: Ah! (points his finger upwards) I have an idea!

Yabu: Anyone else got an idea?

Chinen: Hey! (pouts)

Hikaru: I do!

Yabu: (hesitated) Okay. What is it?

Then, Hikaru proposed his ingenious idea to his friends.

 

 

*********

 

 

Haruna had a secret meeting with Chinen, Yuto, and Daiki at a cafe the next afternoon.

Haruna: What’s with the whole secret meeting?

Daiki: (raised his brow) Idol-actress Johnny’s-Kenon thingy? Oh come on, why do we have to remind eachother all the time!

Haruna: Ah right. (glanced at Chinen) And why is he with us?

Yuto: He’s also a member of Hey! Say! JUMP?

Haruna: Oh, I thought this was a meeting with acquaintace or something.

Chinen: Am I not your acquaintance?

Haruna: (raises her brow) We’ve only met once.

Yuto: Anyway, back to our business.

Haruna: Right.

Daiki: About the Ansatsu premiere thing.....

Haruna, Yuto, Daiki, and Chinen glared at eachother silently.

All: We have a problem

The four of them glared at eachother.

Yuto: Fine, you go first (points at Haruna)

Haruna: Okay (sighed) Mirai-senpai has a movie promotion on 21st morning, so she can’t come earlier to the premiere. We need to figure out a plan to snuck the two of us inside closely before the premiere started.

Yuto, Chinen, and Daiki exchanged looks.

Daiki: I wish that was our only problem. It’ll be a lot easier to solve.

Haruna: Eh?! What are you talking about?

Daiki: Chinen failed to book the VIP room for you guys.

Haruna: EH?!

Chinen: Hey! It wasn’t me who didn’t booked it! It was Yuto!

Yuto: No, I told Keito to do it! So technically, it’s his fault! Or Ouji-san’s fault!

Haruna: Who the hell is Ouji-san?

Daiki: Ma, ma. I don’t care who’s fault it is. The point is, we failed to book you girls the VIP room.

Haruna: Mou! Then what are we going to do about it?!

Chinen: That’s why we’re here to ground our plans to you Haruna-chan.

Haruna: You’re still casually calling me Haruna-chan. (makes a face at this) So you guys have a plan? Don’t tell me it’s Chinen-kun’s idea?

Chinen: What does everyone have against my ingenious ways!

Yuto: Don’t worry, its not his idea.

Haruna: Good (sighed) Then what do you guys have in mind?

The boys explained to Haruna about Hikaru’s ingenious plan.

Haruna: You guys are crazy! I don’t see any difference between this crazy scheme and Chinen-kun’s “Ingenious ways”

Chinen: Thanks. (smiles pridefully) I’ll take that as a compliment.

Daiki: Well, are you willing to cope with the plan or not?

Haruna: (thought for a while) I guess we don’t really have much choice, do we? The premiere is only a few days away.

Yuto: Then we’ll take that as a yes.

 

 

*********

 

 

The next day, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter