Escaping the Fangirls

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haruna cursed at herself for failing to maintain her cover. Eventually she looks up to face the boy in front of her. 

Their eyes met in surprise and were glued to eachother for a few moments. They both frantically looks around, afraid of visitors seeing them.

Luckily, the Hey Say JUMP boys autograph thing was still the main focus there so nobody saw their heads bumping to eachother. As he was sure they were save, Ryosuke turned back at Haruna.

Ryosuke: Haruna-chan?

Haruna: Ah, Yamada-kun, sorry for that...

Ryosuke: What are you doing here?

Haruna: I was, um, just here, you know, casually hanging out with my friends...

Ryosuke: What a coincidence.

Ryosuke gave her his megawatt bright smile. Haruna was fighting hard from her sudden heart attack. Three years of working together with the boy was never enough for her to get used to that smile. 

Haruna: Really? Wow, it really is coincidence, hahaha (chuckles awkwardly while scratching her hair) And back then I just met Nakajima-kun and Arioka-kun...

Ryosuke: Ah, of course you saw them too

Haruna: Who wouldn't? (smiles before she burst into a silent laughter)

Ryosuke: Don't even ask. (grins) Nice hat by the way (points at Haruna's huge hat)

Haruna: Ah this (quickly touches it) Well, it comes in handy when you're avoiding too much attention. Yours too I guess (points at the pink beanie in his head while trying hard not to laugh)

Ryosuke: Oh this, this isn't mine, well, it's a long story. (embarassed) So where are your friends? (looks around)

Haruna: Um..., they just left. I'm kinda leaving too now.

Ryosuke make a quick glance at where Mirai and Kamiki was.Mirai and Kamiki saw them from afar. They both waved and gave a friendly look at Haruna. Kamiki gestured the two to come over to where they are.

Ryosuke: I was here with them. (pointed at where Kamiki and Mirai was) Do you want to join us?

Haruna: Oh, no, no, no. I don't want to disturb you guys. You're probably catching up with eachother, I'd totally be a third wheel--

Ryosuke: No, you won't disturb us at all. We're just casually meeting up anyway so... you know them anyway. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Haruna looks at where Kamiki and Mirai was, biting her lip. Mirai gave her a questioning look, while Haruna could only shrug in return.

 

 

*********

 


Ryosuke: Hey guys, you guys know Haruna-chan

Kamiki: Hey, whats up Haruna-chan! What a coincidence.

Haruna: Yeah, I keep hearing. 

Ryosuke and Haruna stood silently next to eachother in an awkward position.

Kamiki: What are you guys doing? Sit already!

Ryosuke: Ah, yeah... (takes a seat)

Haruna glance at the empty seat between Ryosuke and Mirai. She was unsure whether she should take that seat or not. She remained in a standing position, glancing at Mirai.

Mirai: Ano, would you guys excuse us two for a moment?

Kamiki: Yeah, sure why not.

Ryosuke: (nods at Mirai)

Mirai grab Haruna's hand and drag her away from that table.

Kamiki: What's up with that?

Ryosuke: (shrugs)

 

 

********

 


Mirai: What are you doing here??

Haruna: I thought Kamiki-kun wasn't going to make it!

Mirai: What??

Haruna: His message to your phone. He said he couldn't make it.

Mirai: You meant this? (showed the actual full message from Kamiki)


Kamiki: Mirai-chan, I'm sorry, but I think I'd have to cancel our meeting on saturday, at 9.00. Director-san asks for an emergency meeting. But don't worry, I already book our table at 12.00, if you guys don't mind?

 

Haruna: Oh, I must've skipped the last part of the message.. (scratches her head) sorry...

Mirai: What were you thinking?

Haruna: I thought you'd be in trouble if it's just the two of you, so I thought I could be the third person taking Kamiki-kun's place. I'm really sorry. (closes her eyes)

Mirai: (takes a deep breath and frowns)

Haruna: I'm totally okay if you're mad at me, I deserve it. If you want, I can just sneak out of here like nothing happened.

Mirai's face soften and she playfully smacks Haruna. 

Haruna: Eh?

Mirai: That was so sweet of you! (smiles) I can't believe you'd go this far for this!

Haruna: So... you're not mad at me?

Mirai: Of course not, silly. Why would I be mad at you? (laughs)

Haruna: Bbut...?

Mirai: Come on, let's get back there.

Haruna: But your reunion?

Mirai: Don't worry about it. (takes Haruna's shoulders and lure her towards the table where Kamiki and Ryosuke was)

 

*****


Inoo: Ouch, my hands, they're aching, I can't take it anymore. (whispers at Yabu)

Since they started the signature thing, the barricade of fans kept increasing, making new lines every minute. They had no idea how it gotten so intense.

Keito: Yeah, Yabu-kun can we stop already?! (whispers at Yabu)

Yabu: Why are you guys asking me?? I never agreed to participate in this crazy scheme! (hisses back at the two)

Arioka: Now how are we going to get away from these people?! (whispers at Takaki)

Takaki: Hikaru! Shoo them away! (whispers at Hikaru)

Hikaru: Why me?? (hisses at Takaki)

Takaki: Because you're the one who told them there's enough autograph for everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter