Jealous Much?

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey I'm baaack! So after a long process of contemplating, I decided to continue this fic for some few more chapters. Since there were so many happenings lately with Yama-chan and his shows promoting Ansatsu Kyousu, my imaginations just went wild again and lots of scenes appeared in my head that I just had to write them in the continuation of this fic. And since turns out you guys are loving it, I decided to extend this fic into a few more chapters before the actual premiere! Enjoy this new update xD

 

Mirai was in her house, that night, having a relaxing evening with her family. She just went to the kitchen to get some drinks upstairs to her room, when her mom, who was watching TV, caught her attention.

Mirai's mom: A-re? Mirai-chan, isn't that your classmate? (pointing at the person on TV)

Mirai's mom was watching Mezamashi TV. Mirai took a seat beside her mom.

Mirai: Ah, Yama-chan!

Mirai's mom: Hey, isn't that the character from the manga you read?

Mirai: (laughs) Yeah, Yama-chan's playing Nagisa Shiota on Ansatsu Kyousu. He invited me to the premiere!

Mirai's mom: Uwaaa, that's really nice of him!

Mirai: I guess yesterday was the screening event with the cast. (Mirai took a sip of the drink she took from the fridge)

(TV)

MC: what do you think of Hashimoto Kanna?
Ryosuke: She's way cuter than in CGI.

Mirai: (choked on her drink)

Mirai's mom: Eh, Mi-chan, daijoubu?

Mirai: I'm okay, I'm okay...

Mirai continued watching the TV wide eyed.

Kanna: Thank you very much.
Ryosuke: Don't be jealous. (to the fans)
Fans: KYAAAAAA!

Mirai was taken aback. Ryosuke saying cute to a girl. Isn't that a first time?

He never called her CUTE before. All she remembered he ever said was that she was boyish and awesome. That was during TGQ. In highschool? Never. He never even talked to her. Mirai was somehow irritated by this.She took her drinks and snacks, then left.

Mirai's mom: Oi, Mirai, what's wrong? You're not going to watch the rest? (watches the TV again) Geez how can a boy have such a soft face. Who is his mother? What did she eat when she had him in her womb?

 

 

*********

 

 

In Hey! Say! JUMP's dressing room...

Yabu: YOU INVITED THEM TO THE PREMIERE? (facing Ryosuke with a sharp gaze)

Chinen: (whispers beside Yabu) I told him not to do it...

Yuto: I told you not to say anything about it... (whispers angrily at Chinen and pinched his cheeks)

Ryosuke: (whispers angrily at Yuto) You told Chinen??

Chinen: Oh (whispers at Yuto) I must've heard wrong (turns at Ryosuke) Sorry Ryosuke.

Hikaru: YOU INVITED WHO TO THE WHAT NOW? (suddenly appears besides Yabu)

Ryosuke, Yabu, and the others glared at Hikaru.

Hikaru: No seriously, I just got back from the bathroom, I'm not following with you guys.

Arioka: Yama-chan invited Mirai-chan and Haruna-chan to his movie premiere.

Hikaru: A-re, a-re, this is getting interesting (rubs his hands together in excitement)

Yabu: (turns back at Ryosuke) Hey, I was talking to you!

Ryosuke: Well, what's wrong with inviting them? They're my friends.

Inoo: Yeah. But they're also actresses from a different agency.

Ryosuke: ...so?

Takaki: (narrows his eyes) You really don't understand the concept of Johnny's, do you?

Arioka: Do you have any idea how people are going to react to a headline like, "Shida Mirai and Kawaguchi Haruna attended Assasination Classroom premiere to support Yamada Ryosuke", huh?

Ryosuke: .....

Yabu: Haven't you learned anything from the scandal with Nischiuchi Mariya??

Keito: (points his fingers) I know I've learned my scandal with Kasumi Arimura-chan. And I won't do anymore stupid things again.

Ryosuke: Oh, so I have to cancel this thing too now?? (high tone)

Yabu: YES!

Ryosuke: Oh, but Yabu-chan! Mirai-chan is a fan of the manga! She'd be so devastated if I just cancel on her! So does Haruna-chan, I'm sure she's looking forward to the premiere too! Why is it okay for me to invite Miki-kun but it's a big deal when it comes to Mirai-chan and Haruna-chan?

Hikaru: Uh hello... (tapped Ryosuke's forehead) Mirai-chan and Haruna-chan is obviously a girl, duh! It's scandalous, bonehead!

Ryosuke: (sighed) I know... I just wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter