Random Transition

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile behind the bushes Yuto had successfully video taped the whole thing.

Yuto: Yama-chan, I’m really sorry… (closes his eyes out of guilt)

Kamiki & Chinen: (appears beside Yuto respectively from the bushes) Whoaaa…

Yuto: (went airborne in shock) What the—since when did you guys get here?!

Chinen: SHHH! (smacks Yuto)

Kamiki: They might hear you! (smacks Yuto too)

Then, Umika & Suzuka suddenly appears on top of Chinen and Kamiki.

Umika & Suzuka: Whoaaaa….

The three boys jumped in surprise.

Umika: (rubs her silent tears) I can’t believe I’m watching this….

Suzuka: (also rubs her silent tears and nodded at Umika) Its about time…

Umika: But their story is gonna be so tragic! (sniffles her nose then went to clear her snot to Chinen’s shoulder)

Chinen: Ill! That’s disgusting! (protesting but lets Umika clears her snot more anyway)

Suzuka: Mirai-chan will never love the same again! (hid her face to Yuto’s shoulder)

Yuto momentarily gives his camera to Kamiki and forced him to hold it. Kamiki was about to protest, but then Yuto glared at him threateningly. He then wrap his arms around Suzuka and grinned secretively at Kamiki.

Yuto: There… there… I’m sure Mirai’s gonna be alright

Kamiki: (rolls his eyes) Will ya drama queens continue your soap opera some place else? It’s making me sick

Umika: (looks up after clearing her snot on Chinen) By the way, can I have a copy of that video?

Yuto: Eh? What for?

Umika: I think it might come in handy when we need something from them. (gives an evil smirk upon saying this.)

Yuto: (eyes widen) Oh My God she’s even more evil than you Chinen!

Chinen: (smiles pridefully) I know right. She learned from the best. That’s my girl! (wraps his arm around Umika’s shoulder) And you’re cute being evil too!

Umika: (blushes) Shut up! I’m not your girl! And get off me! (shoves Chinen’s hands away from her)

 

Meanwhile…

 

Mirai: (turns alert from under the blanket she shares with Ryosuke) Did you hear that?

Ryosuke: (looks around in suspicion)

Both Mirai and Ryosuke looked at eachother. They heard more random ruffling sound from the bushes behind them. They both turned their heads.

They froze, upon finding the bushes moving on its own.

It was around 2a.m in the middle of the night. Ryosuke’s face pales upon the possibility of encountering some weird creature, either from the real world or from supernatural world. But then, he suddenly felt Mirai’s hands tucked through him and wrapped around his arm. She clutched to him tightly.

Mirai: What was that?!

Seeing Mirai’s terrified expression, Ryosuke remembered how much she hates ghost. Ryosuke snaps at himself. As much as the amount of adrenaline that was pumping through him too, there was a trail of thought that tries to kept him sane.

I have to be reliable, I have to be reliable…

He went deep into his brain system and forced his “switch on”.

Ryosuke clutched back at Mirai’s arms, and gave her a reassuring look. Mirai still had her terrified look, so Ryosuke stood a little to the front to protect her farther from the bushes. He then search around and found some small beach rocks nearby.

He then glance at the bushes with determination. Then, with a slight push and some instinctive calculations, he threw the rock towards the bushes.

There was a loud THUMP noise, so Ryosuke assumed the rock must’ve hit onto some hard surface. Ryosuke threw another nearby rock again two more times. Afterwards, the bushes stopped moving.

Ryosuke and Mirai waited silently for any further occurance. But it was static. They glance at eachother.

Ryosuke: It was probably a rat or something (shrugs)

Mirai: A rat wouldn’t be that big and cause an entire bush to move like that! (still looks pale)

Ryosuke: Maybe it was Mickey Mouse? (grins) He might be searching for his lost Minnie Mouse right here (points at Mirai's nose)

With that, Mirai’s terrified expression completely disappeared. She couldn’t help herself not to smile at his cheesy and lousy joke.

Mirai: What the hell is that?! That was sooo lame!

She went to tackle Ryosuke to the beach sand, completely ignoring her previous petrified experience. She smacked him more as she occasionally laughs at his miserable expression, begging for mercy.

 

 

********

 

 

The next day during breakfast…

Shuhei: What happened to your head, man? (points at the big swollen mark on Kamiki’s forehead)

Kamiki: (moans in pain and frowned at Shuhei) Long story man…

Shuhei: (turns at Yuto) And you too! You even got two lump on your forehead!

Yuto: (makes a crying expression as he caresses his injured spot) Trust me you don’t want to know…

Chinen on the other hand, casually enjoys his meals nonchalantly.

Kamiki: How come Chinen didn’t get any casualties from last night?! (hissing at Yuto from his table)

Yuto: He used me as a shield (makes an annoyed face) SO THIS IS WHAT I GET! (points at both of the lump in his head)

Meanwhile, Ryosuke examined Kamiki and Yuto in suspicion upon finding the lump on their heads.

Ryosuke: (narrows his eyes) What were you guys doing last night?

Kamiki: We had a snowball fight! At the beach!

Yuto step on Kamiki’s feet hard. Kamiki glared at him angrily.

Ryosuke: But it’s in the middle of spring. There’s no snow around (narrows his eyes more)

Yuto: Psssh… did he say snowball? He meant to say… uh… sandball! (nudges at Kamiki with his elbow hard) You sad sandball, right?!

Kamiki: YESS (winces upon the pain from Yuto’s elbow) I meant sandball! We were goofing around near the campfire and we threw eachother sandballs. So we ended up getting these (points at the lump in his head)

Ryosuke: Whatever… (shakes his head in retreat then began munching his breakfast again)

Yuto and Kamiki immediately stare at eachother in horror

Yuto: That was close! (whispers)

Kamiki: That was really close! (whispers back)

 

After they finished their breakfast, before they finally end the events of their highschool reunion, Suzuka handed each of them a piece of paper to write into.

Suzuka: Let’s make a time capsule! We write the things we hope to accomplish the next time we have another reunion!

Following Suzuka's instruction, each of them wrote their respective resolutions in the piece of paper. Suzuka collected all the papers and rolled them inside a box. After a short discussion, they agreed to bury the piece of paper somewhere near Suzuka’s villa’s garden. With that decision, they have promised their next reunion to be held in that place again. 

They were all still clueless about the time, but it’ll definitely come. Soon.

 

 

********

 

 

The next day at Johnny’s Jimusho, Ryosuke came into Hey! Say! JUMP’s dressing room looking all bright and refreshed. From the moment he entered the room, his eyes had never left his phone screen.

Takaki: What’s up with him? (motions at Ryosuke skeptically)

Chinen: (smirks) Love-struck.

Yabu: So the whole texting with Mirai-chan is still going? (glance at Yuto and Chinen)

Yuto: Yappari its Mirai-chan after all.

Keito: They have some kind of unbreakable bond, don’t they?

Yuto: Maybe because they’re only separated by a day?

Takaki: You mean there’s some kind of superstitious explanation to that?

Inoo: What if they were meant to be twins?

Daiki: WHAT IF they were meant to be with eachother?

Chinen: WHAT IF they happen to kiss eachother under the moonlight?

The other boys turns their gaze at Chinen. Yuto in particular had his eyes almost out of his lids. Chinen suddenly takes out Yuto’s digital SLR camera and began opening the latest video. An evil smirk enveloped his tiny face.

Yuto: What the— hey! That’s my camera! (eyes widen and rushed to Chinen. He immediately smacks Chinen’s head) You’re not supposed to show it to anyone!

But he was too late. The other members had already gather around Chinen.

All: Oooooh….. (dramatically watches) Aaaahhh….

Ryosuke glanced towards the direction of his bandmates in suspicion.

Ryosuke: What are you guys watching? (suddenly appears behind Chinen)

Yuto: (immediately grabs his camera from Chinen’s grip) Nothing! Nothing!

But it was too late. Ryosuke had seen a glimpse of it. Ryosuke’s eyes widen, and his face redden in fury.

Ryosuke: Oi! Give me that! (chases Yuto)

Yuto: Nooo! Please! Not my camera! It wasn’t his fault! He has nothing to do with it!

Ryosuke: GIVE ME THAT FREAKIN CAMERA AND DELETE THAT FOOTAGE!

Yuto: Nooo! NOT MY BABY! CHINEN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Hikaru: (sings) Yamada Ryosuke, Shida Mirai kissing in a tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter