Saving the Date

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Haruna texted Mirai's manager, reminding her that Mirai left her phone on her dressing room and that Haruna had the phone with her right now. It turns out, Mirai had to stay overnight due to an emergency change of schedule, so she couldn't take her phone that night. Her manager cursed Mirai's recklessness and apologizes to Haruna for having to trouble her. She asked Haruna to immediately tell her if there is any important email from her personal phone. So Haruna had no choice but to bring the phone home.

That night, Mirai's new mail notification beeps. Haruna opens the mail.

 

Kamiki Ryunosuke: Mirai-chan, I'm sorry, but I think I'd have to cancel our meeting on saturday...

 

Haruna:Oh no...

She was about to immediately forward that newest mail to Mirai's manager, but then she remembered the conversation she had with her senpai earlier.

 

/flashback/

Mirai:Ne, Haruna-chan, don't tell this to Chie, okay?

Haruna:Why not?

Mirai:She doesn't like Johnny's and their boys.

Haruna:Why?

Mirai:I don't know. I guess she had some past issues with her talent and that agency or something. I don't really know and I don't really care.

Haruna:Well that's not fair, Yamada-kun isn't to be blamed.

Mirai:Well she doesn't hate him, she just doesn't wanna get involved in anything related with Johnny's unless it's only for professional work. She was very strict on Tama-chan too during Nobunaga no Chef. If she finds out I'm hanging out with Yama-chan again, she'd be mad.

Haruna:Okay. I understand.

/end of flashback/

 

Haruna:Yabai... And today's already friday. How am I suppose to tell her??

 

 

********

 

 

Yabu:She asked him out?

Chinen:Yep.

Yuto:Actually, it's more like a friendly date but...

Chinen:Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Yabu:He said no, right?

Yuto:Well, he said he'll reject her, but he was very hesitant.

Yabu:But did you guys actually make sure he said no?

Yuto and Chinen glanced at eachother.

Yuto:Well... no.

Yabu:Look you guys need to make sure he does. At times like these, a guy's common sense can be altered easily by personal desires. I don't want Yama-chan to get into trouble, so I'm counting on you guys, ok?

Chinen:Wakata. Leave it to me. If anyone is going to spy on Ryosuke, it will be me.

Yabu:Wait, I didn't say anything about spying on Yama-cha--

Chinen:Don't worry leader-chan, I'll protect him. (taps Yabu's shoulder hard)

 

 

********

 

 

The next day, Hey! Say! JUMP was having a magazine photoshoot. HSB and HS7 photoshoot was taken out seperately. It was Ryosuke's turn to take his personal shot in the HS7 section. Chinen took that chance to peek into Ryosuke's phone, tapping into the chat history on his mail between him and Mirai.

 

Yamada Ryosuke: Okay, see you saturday. :D

 

Chinen:Oh no...

Before he could scroll the chat upwards to the previous conversation, Ryosuke appeared from the door of HS7's dressing room. Chinen had to immediately close the phone, hid it behind his back, and secretly placed it back where he last took it from.

Ryosuke:Chinen, it's your turn now.

Chinen:Ah, okay I'll be there in a minute.

 

 

********

 

 

Yuto:HE SAID YES??

Chinen:(nodded)

Keito:Are you sure about that?

Chinen:100% positive.

Keito:Should we tell Yabu-chan?

Arioka:(suddenly appears behind their back) What should you guys tell Yabu-chan about?

Yuto, Chinen, Keito:UWAAA! (went airborne)

Keito:You surprised us!

Arioka:What's going on?

Yuto:Sssst. Keep it down! (looks around)

Chinen:Ryosuke's saying yes to Mirai-chan asking him out this saturday (says bluntly)

Arioka:Eeeeeh??

Yuto:I told you to keep it down!

Keito:So should we tell Yabu-chan or not?

Yuto:Oh I don't think so. He'd be furious. He's already got so many things to think about lately.

Keito:Then what should we do?

Arioka:He's nuts! We have to confront him and beat the sense out of him.

Chinen:But he said "see you saturday". That means tomorrow. He couldn't possibly cancel on her a day before. He wouldn't want to do it even if we beat him to do it. It's Mirai-chan after all.

Keito:So we're not gonna do anything?

Chinen:Well, I have a wild idea in mind. That's if you guys don't mind helping out.

Keito:Oh no... If it gets to the part where we're actually listening to Chinen, than this must be really, really bad.

Arioka:I guess we don't really have much choice at the moment. (shrugs)

Yuto:(looked hesitant for a while) Okay, what do you got?

 

 

********

 

 

On the other hand, Haruna is currently faced with dilemma. Whether she should break the news to Ryosuke or not.

But if she did, she couldn't bear imagining how dissapointed he will be. Him and also Mirai-senpai, both equally important person to her. This was supposed to be their long awaited reunion.

Wait, did she actually think Yamada Ryosuke is equally important to her with beloved senpai, Shida Mirai? She wasn't even that close to him. Anyway, that wasn't the point.

Eventually she wasn't able to do anything. But, she had plans of her own in mind to save their reunion. She just had to make sure she's totally free of schedule that saturday.

 

 

********

 


It was saturday. The D-Day. Mirai just got back from her movie promotion business. She met up with Haruna in Haruna's house to retrieve her phone.

Mirai:Thanks for taking care of her Haruna-chan! (accepting the phone from Haruna in front of her house)

Haruna:No problem, senpai. Ano ne,

Haruna was about to tell her about the message, but then she glanced at Mirai's manager who was standing right next to Mirai.

Mirai:Nani?

Haruna:Ano... (thinking, searching for the right way to tell her) Don't forget to check your phone for recent important mail.

Mirai:Ah, okay... (nods)

Chie:Could you ask your driver to drop me on Ken-On before you go home, Mirai-chan?

Mirai:No problem.

Mirai immediately left. When her manager thought she was going straight home, she was actually heading straight to the restaurant where she will meet up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter