Chapter Seven

Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            A faint sound caresses me, lulling me to consciousness. My heavy eyes part as the chilly air reverberates through my body. Instead of a blanket, I find YoungJi sprawled over me. Her head rests on my shoulder, her arm and leg completely covering my body. My body temperature begins to rise as my senses become aware of her touch. The room is dim, with the exception of random rays of light that gleam past the clouds in the sky. A soft snore escapes YoungJi. Adorable. My hand instinctively moves to brush the stray hairs away from her face. I slightly tremble as I trace her eyebrows with the tip of my finger, soon moving down to glide over her nose. My body freezes as I feel YoungJi adjust herself. Her hand clutches the fabric of my shirt directly above my heart. I place my hand over hers, as I lay still, basking in this moment.

            The wind blows graciously, sending a refreshing breeze through the cracked window. I breathe deeply, noticing the smell of flowers resonating from YoungJi’s skin. Through the corner of my eye I see YoungJi her bottom lip, her tongue leaving a trail of glistening evidence in its wake. Electricity pierces through me as I feel my cheek twitch. Unable to resist her succulent lips, I lift her chin and guide her lips towards mine. Gently, I place my lips against hers.

            YoungJi’s eyes flutter open. To my dismay, she pulls her head back, placing her hand over .

            “Hey. What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter