Chapter Twenty Two

Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            A small twitch glides over YoungJi’s lips followed by a peaked eyebrow. The intensity from her eyes causes a nervous sweat along my neck. Concealing her emotions, she places a stunning smile on her face. I remain frozen as she makes her way towards me.

            “Oh my god. You’re here with YoungJi? Are you guys on a date? I’ve always been a JackJi shipper,” the fan squeals.

            “Then why did you kiss my man?” YoungJi says boldly.

            Taken aback, the fan gulps in surprise of YoungJi’s charisma.

            “Don’t worry. We’re here with friends. There’s no way we’d be on a date. I’d never let my boyfriend get kissed by random girls,” YoungJi says sweetly icy.

            I grin widely, as YoungJi’s comments reveal her true emotions. Behind the front, jealousy is sneaking its way through and into her responses and body language.

            “Wang Jackson,” YoungJi grits through her teeth. “Why are you smiling like that?”

            “Because you’re absolutely adorable when you’re jealous.”

            “Why would I be jealous?” YoungJi says, attempting to act nonchalant.

            “Because you’re man was just kissed by another woman,” I say with a daring smile.

            The fan stands between us, eyes goggling at our interactions.

            YoungJi scoffs, moving directly in front of me. She leans into my ear, her body pressing up against mine.

            “Watch yourself Wang Jackson, because I have just as many jealousies to match your own,” YoungJi whispers into my ear.

            Her breath is sultry and dangerous. 

            The fan has almost fainted at the unreserved skin ship. We are lost in our own world, until we hear the sound of camera snapshots. Our expression is wary, watching our JackJi fan take picture upon picture.

            “Please delete the photos you just took. They’ll jeopardize not only our careers but our groups,” I say urgently, reaching for her phone.

            “Okay. Okay,” The fan surrenders quickly.

            YoungJi eyes her suspiciously while I delete the photos in her phone.

            “Thank you,” YoungJi remarks. “Sorry but we have to get going. Our friends have been waiting for quite a while.”

            The fan gives us one last wave before running out the theater.

            Walking towards our movie, YoungJi keeps looking behind us.

            “Why do you keep turning around?” I ask.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter