Chapter Ten

Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Time seems to halt as I watch the stormy clouds evaporate from the sky. The sun peaks through the glistening trees, as a lazy breeze blows through the branches, making the leaves dance. Wrapped in each other’s arms, we lie silently as we come down from our high. I breathe deeply, as my pulse attempts to stabilize. My skin remains overly sensitive, as every breath YoungJi exhales brushes against my neck, causing a tantalizing shiver to pulsate through me. I pull her against me, as we cuddle underneath the covers. I tenderly watch YoungJi, as she slowly draws hearts and circles along my chest. My body burns as YoungJi’s hand travel down my stomach, settling itself right above my belly button.

            “I heard you speaking with DongWook that you’ve been wanting to play basketball,” YoungJi says.

            “Yeah. But no one wants to play with me,” I reply, pouting my lips. “I’m just so good, people are scared to go against me.”

            “Should we play a match?” She asks challengingly. “I haven’t played basketball in a long time. I’ve been so busy with group activities I haven’t been able to play any sports.”

            “I don’t know. Don’t you want to stay in and continue what we’ve been doing?” I ask, wanting her again.

            “You scared you’ll lose?” YoungJi asks daringly.

            My cheek twitches, as a competitive grin appears on my face.

            “Heo YoungJi, you’re on. What are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter