Chapter Fifteen

Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hello everybody. I’ve decided to write the club scene I mentioned in chapter 14 as a one-shot instead of a chapter in “Storm.” The one-shot will be placed under my new ongoing one-shot collection called “Insatiable.” This collection will be dedicated towards mature/ content-based stories.

 

            Fiery sizzles fill the restaurant, our mouths watering unmercifully. I delicately flip each piece of meat as the filled shot glasses glisten against the burning fire under the grill. A mirage of colors burst through the liquid and into our vision. Glancing at YoungJi, I my lips in hunger and desire.

            “I’ll go first since you haven’t played Never Have I Ever before,” I say.

            “Okay. Let’s do a test run first,” she says.

            “Alright.”

            My mind rattles trying to concoct the perfect question. I smile mischievously.

            “Never have I ever been in love, until now.”

            My eyes burn in curiosity, wanting to know everything about her. Although it’s the first question, my sanity weakens as I see her lift the shot glass.

            “I drink this if I’ve been in love before right?” She asks.

            “Yes,” I say, my throat dry.

            She teases me, brushing her glass against her lips. Soon enough, she drinks the soju effortlessly.

            “Ooh. That burned,” she frowns.

            As if the information she just divulged was nothing, she gleefully prepares a ginormous lettuce wrap. My eye twitches involuntarily as I flip the meat roughly.

            “So, YoungJi. Who was your first love?” I growl, my mood plummeting.

            “A boy I once knew,” she says mysteriously.

            “And?” I ask impatiently.

            “Isn’t it my turn now?” She asks.

            I attempt to continue my questioning, but she quickly interjects.

            “Never have I ever kissed more than one person,” she states.

            Forgetting any sense of sadness I felt earlier, I smile shyly. My mood skyrockets with her words, affecting me more than I could possibly imagine. 

            “Aren’t you going to drink?” She asks sharply.        

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter