Chapter 5

Moirai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop the car."

"What, what now?"

"Stop this damn car!"

Kia rolled his eyes and instantly stepped on the brakes making Sehun jerk forward since he had failed to fasten his seat belt. Kai turned to give Sehun his death glare, but Sehun didn't even spare Kai a glance before stepping out of the car and slamming it shut.

A loud groan escapes Kai's mouth as his grip on the starring wheel tightens along with his head resting on it.

Sehun was a nuisance alright. Kai admits he a little too harsh on the guy, but hell Sehun is the man his ex- heartthrob ran off with and plus there is no way Kai was about to up to Sehun and become friends with a man who was about to wed Asher's mother. Even when Sehun has been nothing, but sincere and you can say nice to Kai, it annoyed the hell out of Kai.

Kai let out a calming sigh before stepping out of the car as well and paused when he had recognized the surroundings. If only it wasn't the park. The same old park that their family had, had their last stroll on before Hyeri decided to dump him and Asher by the bridge.

Kai clenched his jaw and his heart did the same. He hasn't been here since that day.

The longer Kai stood there glaring, the further Sehun was getting. Kai couldn't believe he was doing this, coming here and chasing that annoying Sehun. And what's even more worst is that they were both still in their business attire.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kai growled when he finally caught up to Sehun, swiftly grabbing the boy to face him. "I'm not exactly getting paid to take you for a walk in the park, okay?"

"Then go back, I never asked for you to follow me." Sehun tried to slip from Kai's grasp , but instantly, Kai harshly pulled him back in place.

"And then what, risk my job because I couldn't even babysit the CEO's son?" Kai hissed at Sehun which Kai could see that it made Sehun flinch at the tone of his voice. Kai knows he's being harsh, but heck, Sehun's being immature. Is he not?

"If being my chauffeur irritates you this much, then I will tell my father to transfer you back to him."

"It's not being the chauffeur that irritates me, its you."

Both Kai and Sehun are having a scowl down until Sehun finally speaks up.

"And I don't really understand why you find me as such an annoyance, when all I try to do is have a conversation with you. Everything that leaves your mouth is brutal. Except for that time-" Sehun shook his head and stopped right there. Kai could see that Sehun's eyes slightly shivered before he looked down at Kai's feet. "Nevermind, you don't care anyway, at least that's what you portrait all the time. The only thing you care about is doing your job for my father's money."

And those words did it. Kai tossed Sehun's wrist away so hard that Sehun had stumbled back a few steps, taken by surprised.

Those words, it lit a ferocious fire inside of Kai. Even though those words that came out of Sehun's mouth was as soft as a feather, Kai felt nothing but full offense.

"Money?" Kai scoffed, how much dumber could Sehun get. "Don't even put me in that selfish category. You really think I enjoy this? That I enjoy working for you rich bastards, dressing in professional attire twelve hours a day and attending meaningless Galas almost every freaking weekend and that I'm getting paid well over minimum wage because I'm working for your father?" Kai could feel the way he was scowling so painfully hard that maybe it may had been permanent by now. "If working in the Oh Corporations as a chauffeur to support and care for my five year old son makes me money hungry, then I really don't understand you rich idiots." The scowl on Sehun's face subsided, but Kai wasn't finished yet. "But then why would I expect a spoiled brat to understand, when practically you were born with a 'golden' spoon in your mouth."

Without giving Sehun a second glace, Kai rushed out of there like a mad man clenching his teeth and fist and shaking his head. Not thinking about Sehun any longer, Kai had drove away from there, faster than the speed of light.

"And you left him!?"

Kyungsoo's eyes were shot up bigger than it was before. Maybe it would have been better if Kai never called him over to talk about this problem, but Kyungsoo was the only one who really knew what happened between him, Hyeri and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter