Chapter 10

Moirai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiny giggles made their way through Sehun’s ear drums. He slowly fluttered his eyes open, glancing around at his surroundings and remembered that he had come to visit Asher at the hospital late last night and had apparently snoozed off while sitting next to Asher. But how in the world did he end up on the very sofa that Kai was sleeping on? The thought made heat rush to Sehun's tender cheeks. 

Sehun shook his head and turned to look at the little boy lying up half-way on the hospital bed. Asher was eating a small bowl of what looked like dried cereal. There was no sign of Kai anywhere, except for the sound of the running water and the bathroom light that shined through the bottom of the door, which indicated that Kai must be showering right now.

“Good morning.” Asher’s little voice happily squeaked out.

“Hey, good morning to you too.. but how did I-?” Sehun was still wondering as to how in the world did he ended up on the very spot that Kai was sleeping on, when he had walked in to visit last night.

“You took a very long nap while sitting on the chair. So daddy was scared that you might hurt your back, so he carried you and put you on the sofa.”

"Oh~" heat instantly radiated up to Sehun’s cheeks once again with his eyes. "H.. how nice of him."

Sehun really wished that he could just stop blushing at the tiny thoughts of Kai because heck he must really be looking like a tomato right now.

"Sehun, are you okay?" Asher's auburn brown eyes show a hint of worry in them. "Your cheeks are turning pink." He pointed to own cheeks.

"I.. uh.. I'm fine." Sehun let out a fake laugh, scratching the back of his head. It was a little embarrassing for a little boy like Asher to catch him blushing like that.            

"When my cheeks starts to turn pink, daddy usually tells me that I have a little fever coming." And that's when Asher gasps out loud with his eyes open wide as if his thinking light bulb just came on. "What if you are starting to have a fever too!?"

"Huh.. uh.. no, no." Sehun shook his head in a rather shy manner, cheeks still as red as before. "Just um.."

"Blushing?"

"Huh, umm.." Sehun just nodded and smiled, shyly giving in.     

"Daddy said that you only blush when you're shy or when you like someone." Asher paused than gasped out loudly again. "Do you like someone?"

"Huh?" Sehun's eyes shot wider and he felt his heart beating so loudly and fast. 

"I want to know more about Sehun." Asher grinned brightly, sitting up straight from the hospital bed.

Asher was moving an aweful lot trying to get himself comfortable, when the cereal bowl in his lap slips due to the unbalanceness of his lap.

"It's okay, I'm okay!" Asher grinned brightly at Sehun, but Asher's smile slowly faded with his baby lips trembling when he looked down at the broken ceramic bowl with his cereal scattered all over the floor.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up." Sehun gave Asher a smile before getting up of the sofa.

“But my daddy said that I should never let anyone clean up my mess, because if I made it, then I have to clean it up myself.”

It warmed Sehun’s heart at the thought of how well-mannered Kai had thought Asher to be. Sehun grew up with housemaids and butlers cleaning up his mess for him, but even if that was the case, Sehun never saw the housemaids or butlers as people his father had hired, but as family. “It’s okay, you rest up your little legs and I’ll clean, okay?” Sehun gave Asher another smile for reassurance before bending down to pick up the mess that Asher had accidently created.

Just as Sehun was picking up the fallen cereals with his fingers, the bathroom door opened and Kai rushes out of it.

"Asher?"

Kai ran out in panic with a worried look on his face. His eyes landed on Asher first and then moved to Sehun who was crouched down on the ground.

Sehun's eyes slowly climbed up from Kai's toes to his torso, before yanking his face away from Kai's eyes to hide the oh-so red and obvious tint on his face.

And that was when kai realized he was with nothing on, but a pair of his boxers, sagging so low that it gave Sehun access to view his v lines. "I'm sorry." Kai felt a little ashamed. Yes, ashamed. He wasn't shy. No, of course he wasn't.They were both grown men for goodness sakes. He felt shameful to have run out like that in front of Sehun.

Seeing the way Sehun's fingers were slightly shaking made Kai scoff inwardly. How could Kai had forgotten. Sehun was from a high class family. He doesn't pick up trash. of course he was probably feeling disgusted right now. But Kai was so wrong, Sehun was shaking from nervousness.

"It's okay, just leave it there. I'll pick it up."

"No, it's alright. I got this." Sehun shook his head as he began to pick up the broken peices of the ceramic bowl. Sehun just couldn't stop shaking, his body was just not listening to him. He was just too nervous with Kai nearly in front of his very own eyes.

Kai only shrugged in response as he passed Sehun and walked over to the sofa grabbing a pair of his blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Kai pulled up his jeans, but before he had anytime to throw his shirt over his shoulders, Sehun stole one last glance at Kai's backside, a beautiful bronzed sulpture. But he was quick to shake himself from his fantasy and continued to reach for the broke peices of the cerami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter