Chapter 11

Moirai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A week has passed and Asher has improved by a milestone, but Kai as the overly caring father that he is, wanted to be sure that Asher was really okay to go back to school so Kai had to ask for a few more days off from work to care for Asher at home.

"What are you doing daddy?" Kai didn't even notice that Asher had ran up to the tiny kitchen island, pulling a stool behind with him so that Asher could see what Kai was up to.

"Making breakfast."

"Whatcha makin?"

"Pancakes with warm chocolate butter syrup and fruits."

"Yum!" Asher beams clapping his hands together and Kai only smiles while whisking the pancake mix and cutting the fresh fruits.

"How come Sehun hasn't been visiting me since I came home?" Kai nearly sliced his fingers off a tthe sudden mention of Sehun's name. Asher must be missing him. "He promised to come see me until I'm not sick anymore."

"He's busy, Asher. Sehun is.. he's an adult and he has a lot of things to do." And Sehun doesn't know where they live, which Kai isn't sure if someone as high class as Sehun would even be interested to step foot in their house in the first place.

Ding Dong!

"Is that Sehun!?" Asher's eyes brightened as he quickly got off the stepping stool, getting ready to run to the door.

"Asher" Kai sighed tiredly. He doesn't even know where we live. "I'll get the door, you go turn off your T.V. show." Asher pounted, but did as he was told and Kai washed his hands before attending the front door. Must be Soo.

"Man, you're here early Soo-" Kai stopped mid-sentenced when he noticed who it was standing there before him. "Sehun.." The name came out of Kai's mouth like a whisper.

"Good morning, Kai." His voice shook as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"W.. what are you doing here? I mean how did you know I live here?"

"I.. have my ways." Sehun grinned, but Kai could see the obvious blush on his cheeks. Cute.

"Who is it daddy?" Kai could feel Asher squeeze between him and the door. "SEHUN!" Asher didn't waste any time to jump and pounce on Sehun, wrapping his tiny arms tightly around the thin male.

"Hey there." Sehun chuckled and picked Asher up into a hug as well. "So, may I come in?"

Kai stood there lost of words and opened the door wider for Sehun and Asher to walk inside. When Kai closed and locked the front door, the image before him made his heart swell, Asher was pulling Sehun's hand leading him into the living room full of his action figurines.

"Wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter