(HyukStal) Home

Oneshot Anthology

"Home is where the heart is" 

"What took you so long? I've been here since forever" Krystal grumbled when she saw her bestfriend Minhuk took a seat at the swing just beside her. Scratching his nape, Mihyuk smiled apolegetically as he sighed and looked down. From the view of her eyes, Krystal can see a tint of sadness in his eyes and this worried her, his eyes told her everything and it never failed her until now.

"I've talked to mom and dad.." Minhyuk said with a feeble tone and Krystal only stared at him with her eyes full of worry. 

"What about uncle and aunt? What did you talked about?" Krystal can't help but to ask her bestfriend questions. They had been friends evesince they were both preschoolers, now that it's already seven years that had passed, Krystal and Minhyuk both had decisions to make, like what school are they both going to or are they still going to be together knowing that they're going to leave middle school, they both have tough decisions to make and no one wants to be away from the other. 

They grew dependent on each other. 

"You know that we're both going to enter the high school now and my parents wanted me to take my senior high overseas" Minhyuk said and Krystal found no words to say. She doesn't know what to feel, should she be happy? Should she be sad? She doesn't want him to go but it's called being selfish right? She wanted to be happy for him but how can she do that knowing that she'll lose someone important to her? 

"S-So you're going?"

It was only Krystal asked. She doesn't know what to say at all, she wanted to cry knowing that he's going to leave but she doesn't want him see to see her that way knowing that Minhyuk hates it especially when she cries. She doesn't like the idea of them being separated but what could she do? It as their fate. 

"I have to. Dad got a work offer overseas, Europe to be exact and coincidentally he wanted me to study there and unfortunately before I even found out about his plan, he already sent an application letter at one of the schools there and they accepted me upon seeing my good grades here" Minhyuk said as he sighed and pressed both of his palms against his face with his elbow resting on his knee. He felt sorry for her yet he couldn't do anything about it. 

"Go there, it's already decided you said so, we can't do anything about it now" Krystal said and Minhyuk lifted his head up and turned to face her before giving her a questioning look. He expected her to say something else but he felt somewhat afraid upon Krystal's opposition, but then, he saw those sad eyes that made him guiltier. 

"Krys.." 

"I know you that you didn't expect me to be like this. Alright, I'm lying because it's hard for me to be seperated from you, you're my bestfriend right but we can still see each other in the future. We can keep up with each other besides it's a great opportunity" Krystal said with a small smile and Minhyuk stood up form the swing and squatted infront of her before taking both of her hands in his. Looking straight into her eyes, Minhyuk sighed. 

"I don't to Krys.. I don't want to" Minhyuk said while shaking his head and Krystal bitterly chuckled trying to fight her tears from spilling out. She have to be strong infront of him knowing that it's a tough one especially to Minhyuk. 

"I know it's hard specally because we grew around each other's presence for almost everyday and we got used to it but that's what life is right? We sometimes have to make sacrifices so we can be better in the future, who knows? I might get a scholarship in Europe and follow you there" Krystal said with a small smile trying to light up the mood and Minhyuk chuckled bitterly knowing that Krystal's dad wouldn't let her so. 

"I just can't.." Minhyuk said and Krystal sighed before removing her hands from his and now taking the chance to hold his shoulders. 

"You have to Minhyuk.." Krystal said and Minhyuk stood up before ruffling his hair in frustration. "Can't you just agree with me here?! I don't want to be away from you!" Minhyuk bellowed and Krystal's eyes widened in surprise. After all the years of their friendship, she never saw Minhyuk be this way and she has to admit that it hurts her seeing him that way. 

"Why? It's not like you're going to die there alone Minhyuk. We can contact each other everyday and I swear we won't even notice that days have passed already and we're going to see each other again" Krystal said and Minhyuk sighed before shaking his head. His mind was cloudy from all the frustration and hearing Krystal sound like she's alright with him leaving hurted him. 

"You just don't understand me Krys.. You don't" Minhyuk said as he took a few steps back before finally jogging away leaving Krystal alone. Krystal on the other hand fell on the ground as her knees fell weak, after all the years of being friends, Minhyuk and her never fought seriously but how come they did now? 

Did she said something wrong to make Minhyuk walk away from her? 

Shakingly standing up, Krystal walked down the street lost in her own thoughts. She hates what had happened to them, she doesn't want Minhyuk to leave nor she wants to look like a selfish friend but she knows that if she cried and asked him to stay, she will just make it harder for him to leave that's why she pursued him to go even if it's against her will. 

"Is there something wrong? You seemed to be spacing out" Mrs. Jung said as she saw Krystal blankly staring at the t.v. Turning it off, Krystal sighed as she looked up and faked a smile before shaking her head. How can something not be wrong when she and Minhyuk just fought? How come it can't be wrong when Minhyuk's leaving and she can't do anything? 

"Nothing mom.. just some silly stuffs" Krystal said with a forced smile and Mrs. Jung sighed before taking a seat beside her daughter and caressed her hair. "I know why you're being like that.. I heard it already from Minhyuk's mom" Mrs. Jung said and Krystal looks up to her mom before looking down again and breaking down into tears. 

Mrs. Jung just patted her daughter's back knowing how she grew attached to Minhyuk and how Krystal doesn't want him to leave. She knows it's hard for her daughter too to know that the only friend she has is going to leave her too. Yes, Krystal never makes friends but Minhyuk managed to melt her cold heart. 

"I.. I just don't want to be selfish mom that's why I told him to go but Minhyuk misunderstood it. He hated that I asked him to go rather than asking him to stay, is it really wrong?" Krystal asked and Mrs. Jung sighed before rubbing her daughter's back soothingly. 

"No, I know it's hard for you too but I know Minhyuk will understand you soon" Mrs. Jung said as she let go of Krystal and wiped her tears away. Krystal on the other hand nodded her head and composed herself before giving her mom a small smile, even just a little her mom managed to take some of her burden. 

"Thanks mom.." Krystal said and Mrs. Jung nodded her head before leaving her daughter alone. Letting out a deep breath, Krystal composed herself and decided to go to her room and as soon as she's there, Krystal made her way to the window and looked outside, a small smile appeared on her face as she remembered how Minhyuk would wave at her every morning and every night from the other window that's just infront of hers. 

She remembered how she and Minhyuk would call each other at night and stare at each other through those windows that were separating them. Minhyuk's house was just beside hers that's why they're able to do those and lucky enough Minhyuk got the room that was just parallel to hers but now, standing there, all she sees is an empty room. 

Minhyuk wasn't there.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, Krystal turned out and walked to her bed as she cried herself to sleep. Waking up, Krystal found herself still in the same position and she then again sighed. She should be happy by now knowing that Minhyuk would be there any minute by now barging in her room and waking her up but no. 

No signs of him. 

After fixing herself up, Krystal walked down the stairs and found no one there. Her sister may have left already, her mom and dad's busy at work too and obviously it's only her alone, again. It was her life even before but she's never used to it especially now that the only person she expects to give her some company wasn't there too. 

Unconciously, tears fell down on her eyes and she just buried her face between her knees and crouched down on the couch sobbing as hard as she can. A few have passed and still, Minhyuk won't talk to Krystal even when she tried to reach out for him, at night, Krystal will stay by at the window and wave as soon as she sees Minhyuk but all he did was close the curtains and ignore her. 

It broke her until that day she found out that he's going to leave, soon. 

"Krystal, aren't you going to see Minhyuk? He's going out of the house already" Mr. Jung said as soon as he entered the kitchen and saw his daughter sitting at the kitchen counter looking into nothing. Sighing, Mr. Jung approached his daughter and held her shoulder making Krystal look at him. 

"Aren't you going to send him off?" Mr. Jung said and Krystal raised her brows and Mr. Jung went to the window and opened the blinds making Krystal see Minhyuk dragging his luggaged to the car outside. Letting out a sigh, Krystal jumped off the counter and shook her head. 

"He doesn't need me" 

Going to her room, Krystal went to the other window and opened the blinds only to see Minhyuk standing at the front of her house. their eyes met, but Minhyuk instantly looked away and entered the car without even waving a goodbye nor even gave her a smile. Going to her bed, Krystal buried her face in the pillow and cried. 

After that fight and Minhyuk's departure, Krystal grew worse. She locks herself to her room, never talks to anyone and grew colder. She built a wall around her heart that no one in school liked her, despite of her looks, the smart brain she got and all the students hated her just because she never talked to them. Not even a single word unless it's very important. 

"Krystal.. aren't you going to eat dinner?" Mr. Jung asked his daughter again for the umpteenth time knowing that Krystal won't go out of her room unless they begged her to. "I'm not hungry" Krystal coldly answered and Mr. Jung sighed before nodding his head. 

"Alright.." He said before turning around and leaving. "Isn't she going to eat?" Mrs. Jung asked as soon as she saw her husband go back to the kitchen without Krystal. 

"She said she doesn't want to" Mr. Jung said and Mrs. Jung sighed knowing how Krystal have changed a lot.

"She really did changed" 

Meanwhile, Krystal kept crying as she scanned the pictures of her and Minhyuk. She would be lying if she says that she doesn't miss him because she does every minute and she hates the fact of how she grew attached to him that it's still so hard for him to accept the fact the Minhyuk left without them even reconciling. 

She hated the fact the she feels empty without him and she hated the fact that she felt nothing without him.

They're just bestfriends right? But as days passed by without him, Krystal felt that something changed inside her even without his presence. 

He somewhat made a big spot on her heart. 

"I hate you" Krystal muttered as she crumpled one of Minhyuk's picture and threw it on the trash can nearby. 

5 YEARS LATER..

"Krystal where are you?! It's late already!" Mr. Jung angrily shouted on the phone. It was already late in the midnight and Krystal is supposed to be home a few hours ago since her work shift already ended but no, there's no signs of her at home. She seemed to have no plans of coming home.

"I'm not going home" Krystal said shortly before hanging up not even waiting for her dad to answer her back. Walking at the streets lifelessly, Krystal chuckled sarcastically thinking about how she wasted herelf for the pest five years just because she blames herself about Minhyuk's hatred towards her. 

But it didn't end that, she hated him too knowing that he should have understood what she wanted.

"Stupid" Krystal muttered under her breath as she entered a random dance club. Hearing the loud music blaring through her ears, Krystal sighed as she took a seat on one of the tables at the club at the far end, crossing her arms Krystal leaned back and watched as the people danced the night away. 

She had done this a lot of times, she knew her life was wasted and she clearly knows that her reason is somewhat stupid. She did this herself just because she wants Minhyuk to see what he had done to her if ever he comes back but will he?

Glass after glass, bottles after bottles. Krystal wasted herself like that, but she never went to far as to go out with a random stranger and date them, all she did was get drunk and sometimes hurt herself, find some place to stay the night, work in the morning and repeat it all over again. Her parents always scolded her saying that it won't do her good but all she says was. 

I'm already broken. I'm wasted. 

She hated the fact that people around her tried to change her and she hates herself too for being stupid but she can never do anything as she always comes back to her old self everytime she remembers him. She never heard from him, she never knew what he's doing at where he is now but she always hoped that he's doing great even if she hates him more than anything.

She hated him because she found to love him. More than a bestfriend should. 

"Hey.. Wanna dance with me?" A random guy asked and Krystal lifted her gaze up giving the guy a blank expression on. "Leave" Krystal bluntly said and the guy chuckled before leaning in closer to her with his hands making it's way to her waist, out of annoyance, Krystal balled up her fist and hit the guy's face right away. 

"I said stay away from me you freaking idiot! Can't you understand what I said?!" Krystal shouted at the guy who is now sitting on the floor with his hand on his cheek. Hearing the commotion, the people now turned their attention to her and the guy. Standing up, the guy smirked before shaking his head. 

"You don't me" The guy said as he lifted his hand up and hit her and after that, all that Krystal remembered was her blacking out. 

The bright rays of the sun hit her face and Krystal opened her eyes before scrunching her eyebrows because the brightness. Groaning, Krystal hid herself under the blanket and closed her eyes but as soon as she realized that she's in someone else's place, exactly in someone else's bed, Krystal immediately jolted up. 

"Are you awake?" A man's voice asked and Krystal's eyes widened. She looked down on herself and saw that her clothes were still there except for the fact that her coat and shoes were removed, covering the duvet over her Krystal shivered in fear as she realized that if this guy wasn't a good one, then it's the end of her. 

She hid under the blanket pretending to sleep as she heard the door creaked open, she didn't even get to have a good look around and Krystal felt her heart beating fast because of fear, she tried to remember anything from the night before but all she remembers is that she got into a club and after that, everything is already a blur. 

"Aish.. I don't know if I should wake you up or not" Krystal heard the guy and she felt her heart beat faster, other than fear, she felt something and she doesn't understand what it is. Krystal closed her eyes tightly and gulped the invisible lump blocking on before making finally making a risky decision. 

"I can do this.." Krystal whispered to herself so she threw the duvet aside and jumped off the bed before dashing out of the room despite of her headache. She ran downstairs not even bothering to look back where she is, she ran to the living room and opened the door but as soon as she stepped on the porch, she froze. 

"Krystal Jung, I'm asking you to stop!"

That voice. She knows that voice. 

Slowly turning around, Krystal felt her breath tightened as she unconciously took a few steps back oblivious to the fact of what was waiting for her if she takes another step away from him. 

"Krystal stop you're going to fa--" 

"Ah!" 

Unbearable pain, that's all that Krystal felt as soon as she landed down from the porch, she groaned as she shut herself tight telling her that everything she saw a few seconds ago was just her illusion, that everything she saw a while ago was just caused by her hangover rom being so drunk last night. 

Yep, that's it. Krystal thought but as soon as she opened her eyes, she came face to face with him.

"I told you not to run, you're so hard headed" He said as he carried Krystal up and brought her inside again. Settling her down on the couch, he left and made his way to the kitchen not forgetting to give her, her shoes and coat. Krystal on the other hand was too suprised that she can't even move from her place, she kept wandering if what was happening to her right at that moment was just a dream. 

"You never changed, you're still the same I know. So stubborn" He said and Krystal just stared at him not even saying a single word. "W-What are you doing here?" Krystal asked after a few moments of silence, looking up, a frown was visible on his face. Shaking his head, he just grabbed Krystal's arm and starting poking the cotton on her wounded elbow. 

"Kang Minhyuk!" Krystal squealed as she felt a stinging pain on her elbow, due to her reflexes, Krystal hardly slapped Minhyuk's arm causing him to groan in pain. Thinking that it was just a joke pulled by him, Krystal retracted her hand but saw him holding on to his arm, grabbing his hand that was covering it, Krystal saw a big bruise. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Krystal asked forgetting that she hurted him the past years that he's gone. 

"It's nothing.. Give me your arm" Minhyuk said but his face still show a pained expression. Gently putting the plaster on Krystal's elbow, he lightly blew it and smiled weakly as he gave it a soft press before retreating back. "I'm asking you" Krystal said with a stern voice and Minhyuk weakly smiled before shaking his head and going back to the kitchen. 

"I don't have any time to play with your games Minhyuk.." Krystal said as soon as Minhyuk went back.Letting out a sigh, Minhyuk kept ignoring her. 

"Go home, your father's waiting" Minhyuk calmly said and Krystal stood up before facing him. 

"You're pushing me away again?" Krystal asked with a pained voice and Minhyuk looked away, he hated to hear her say something like that but he has to, for now. Not hearing from him, Krystal sighed as she sarcastically chuckled making Minhyuk look at her. 

"Right, it's been five years. Five freaking years and you still hate me, didn't you know how hard I've been through knowing that you hated me just because I asked you to leave for your own good? But then let me enlighten you too Kang Minhyuk, I hate you too for pushing me away and for leaving me like nothing ever happened between us" Krystal said with tears b on her eyes and Minhyuk became silent as he looked down on the floor. 

"You don't understand.." Minhyuk said and Krystal chuckled sarcastically. 

"Of course I won't.. You never told me right?" Krystal asked curtly and Minhyuk sighed. "Look you can slap me--" 

Before Minhyuk could even finish his words, Krystal's hand already landed against his cheek making his head move sidewards caused by the hard impact. Letting out a sigh, Minhyuk nodded his head. 

"Right, I need that" He whispered. 

"I always wanted to do that.. Thanks for giving me the chance, let's not see each other again" Krystal said as she finally let the tears flow down and walked out of the house not even bothering to fix her devastated self anymore. Stepping into her house's porch, Krystal self preparing herself from all the scolding her father would do to her. 

Opening the door, Krystal saw no one so she sighed and went to her room. 

Walking to the window that was parallel to Minhyuk's room. Krystal sighed and was about to turn around when she saw him inside his room busily cleaning it, he looked around and their eyes met and the same old feeling immediately flashed back to Krystal as soon as she saw him standing there.

Just like the old times, she thought but then frowned when she remembered that she already ended their friendship. 

Letting out a sigh, Krystal walked to the curtains and pulled it to the side closing it. Feeling hrself breaking into tears, Krystal ran to her bed and buried her face on her pillow. Afternoon came and she grumbled, she did everything she has to do, fix herself and tried to look presentable enough knowing that she'll go to her workplace. 

Going downstairs, Krystal saw everyone at the dining table. From sister, to her mom and to her dad. Sighing, Krystal walked to the front door and opened it without even telling them a single word, she feels bad but she just wanted to be alone. She just wanted to think straight after all that had happened.

"You will be transfered from the night shift to the morning ones Ms. Jung so you don't have to work for today, go back on Tuesday and take a three day leave" Krystal's boss a.k.a her uncle said to her with a smile. Giving him a questioning look, Krystal shook her head. 

"W-Why so sudden?" Krystal asked and her uncle sighed. "I've heard what had happened to you and I was worried.. Go home now" Krystal's uncle said and Krystal can't do anything but to nod her head or follow hum after all getting fired is the last thing on her mind knowing that she needs to be independent sooner or later. 

"Alright.." Krystal muttered as she turned and left. Hailing a cab, Krystal hopped on it and rested her back at the seat. 

"Han River please" Krystal said and the driver nodded.

Finally arriving, Krystal paid and got off the car. She walked around only to see a empty bench, making her way there Krystal took a seat and watched the city lights on the other side of the river, she sighed, how she wish that her life will be as colorful as that even when she's in the dark. 

"It's already late.. Aren't you going home?" 

A familiar voice asked and Krystal turned her head and saw Minhyuk standing behind the bench she's sitting at. Standing up, Krystal faced him and gave him a questioning look. 

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked and Minhyuk sighed before scratching his nape. 

"I.. I'm looking after you" Minhyuk said and Krystal chuckled bitterly. "Says the one who left me without a single word" Krystal muttered but Minhyuk heard her and instantly felt hurt. Of course, he hated how he left without even talking to her but he only used that argument as a chance to leave without any difficulties at all but he's wrong because he lived without her miserably. 

"I'm Krystal.. But if I have to tell you a thousan times how sorry I am then it would be alright. I just want you to forgive me" Minhyuk said and Krystal took a deep breath trying to prevent her tears from spilling out. She doesn't want to look weak infront of him nor look like she's begging for him to be back and live their life normally. 

After all, she's sure that Minhyuk would leave again sooner or later. 

"I--" 

"Three days.. All I'm asking you is to give me three full days" Minhyuk said or more like begged and Krystal took a deep breath but nonetheless nodded her head hesistantly. Wouldn't it change anything? She doesn't know but she thinks she can take the risk. She knows that the pain she already feels right now would not change if ever Minhyuk leaves her again. 

At least that was what she thinks. 

"Go home now.." Minhyuk said with a caring voice and Krystal smiled a little before shaking her head while rubbing her arm. Noticing it, Minhyuk sighed as he removed his jacket and approached her before hanging it around Krystal's shoulder. Krystal on the other hand looked up to him and gave him a confused look.

"I can tell you're cold, let me take you home now" Minhyuk said before taking her hand but Krystal stayed on her place not even bothering to move even an inch, looking back at her, Minhyuk saw hesitance in Krystal's eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal sighed. "Dad's going to scold me.." Krystal said and a frown suddenly appeared on her face causing Minhyuk to frown too but it didn't lasted long as he smiled before holding both of her hand and looking straight into her eyes causing Krystal to look at him, surprised.

"He won't.. I assure you" Minhyuk said with a reassuring smile and Krystal nodded her head. Pulling her, Minhyuk hailed a cab to go back home. 

"They're not going to scold you.." Minhyuk reassured Krystal nodded her head believing what he said.

"Uncle? Aunt?" Minhyuk called as soon as he entered the door of Krystal's house and found both of her parents sitting at the couch in the living room. Krystal on the other hand trailed behind Minhyuk with a hesitance, she doesn't know what her father will say nor what her mother will do to her but as long as Minhyuk promised to be there, then she doesn't think she have to be afraid of anything.

"Oh, you're here" Mrs. Jung casually said and Minhyuk smiled. "I.. just accompanie Krystal home. I'll be going now" Minhyuk said and was about to turn when Krystal held his hand making him look at her. Minhyuk, upon seeing the scared expression Krystal has on smiled at her reassuringly. 

"They won't scold you. I promise" Minhyuk said honestly and Krystal took a deep breath before nodding her head. 

"I'll see you early tomorrow.." Minhyuk said and Krystal just nodde her head and soon Minhyuk was gone leaving Krystal and her parents. 

"Where have you been last night?" Her father asked and for the first time after five years of continuous disobedience, Krystal felt scared. "I.. was at a club" Krystal said with her voice a bit nervous and Mr. Jung sighed before massaging the bridge of his nose. 

"You can go rest now.. but make sure that you won't do it again" Mr. Jung said and Krystal nodded her head as she headed upstairs. 

The next day.. 

"Krystal Jung wake up!"

Minhyuk's loud voice echoed in her room causing Krystal to suddenly jolt up from her bed with her hair blocking her face. Looking around, she saw Minhyuk by the door laughing and her eyes widened when she remembered how she looked like so she ran to the bathroom and fixed herself. 

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked as soon as she got out of the bathroom and saw Minhyuk fixing her bed. Scratching his nape, Minhyuk gave her a sheepish smile. "Let's go out. Hurry.. I'll wait outside" Minhyuk said before quickly going out of the room and Krystal chuckled before making her way to the closet and picked the best dress. 

"Finally.." Minhyuk grumbled as soon as Krystal went downstairs. "I fixed myself quickly you know" Krystal said and Minhyuk gave her an increduluous look. "Seriously? That's quick? It's for an hour and a half!" Minhyuk exclaimed and Krystal glared at him before hitting his arm. 

"Aw!" Minhyuk said and Krystal huffed. 

"Good for you" Krystal said before leaving him and Minhyuk smiled as he trailed behind her. 

"I miss that" Krystal heard him said. 

"Seriously? At the movie theater?" Krystal asked in surprise as soon as they got down the cab. Minhyuk just smiled before nodding his head and taking her inside with his hand holding hers. Krystal on the other hand smiled secretly knowing that Minhyuk's atleast trying to cheer her up and make it up to her. 

"Tickets for two for that movie sir" Minhyuk said and the clerk gave him two tickets and since they were done buying their food for the whole movie, Minhyuk decided to watch the earliest showing so they can still have more time together. Smiling at Krystal, he took her hand again and brought her inside the cinema. 

Two hours later..

"I think I fell asleep halfway" Krystal mumbled as they both went out of the cinema. Looking at her with a smile, Minhyuk chuckled. 

"I don't think it was interesting enough.." Minhyuk said and they both bursted out laughing. "Do you want to go somewhere?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal stopped her pace thinking of a place where they can go to. Suddenly, Krystal's face lightened up, raising his brows Minhyuk gave her a questioning look. 

"Where?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Our meeting place after school" Krystal said and Minhyuk got what she meant so he smiled and nodded his head. Holding her hand, Minhyuk took Krystal where she wanted to go. 

"It didn't even change" Minhyuk said as he looked into the Krystal clear water. Being gone in Korea for five years, atleast, some of the places he knows didn't change and that made him feel that he's really back home. Krystal, looking at him noticed that Minhyuk was smiling while looking at the water, the stream still flowed that way as he remembered. Nothing really changed. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Krystal said and Minhyuk looked sideways to her with a smile. Reaching out, Minhyuk lightly pinched Krystal's cheek, a thing he never did for the past five years. Smiling back at him, Krystal raised her hand up and held unto Minhyuk's hand that was on her cheek. 

"I'm glad you're.. you're giving me a second chance" Minhyuk said with a smile before putting his hand down and Krystal still held unto it. "You deserve it anyways.." Krystal said and Minhyuk moved closer to her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled Krystal closer to him, Krystal on the other hand rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Really?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal hummed. "You do.." Krystal said and Minhyuk smiled before resting his head above Krystal's and taking in her addicting scent. After those years, it was only Minhyuk realized that even Krystal's scent was so important to him that he felt like he's going to lose himself if he loses her again in any way. 

Those five years were the toughest time of his life and he never really can imagine going through those again. 

"We still have a lot of time.. Do you want to go elsewhere?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal shook her head enjoying what they are doing now. "Let's just leave later before the sun sets.. is it okay?" Krystal asked and Minhyuk nodded his head before pulling her closer if that was even possible. 

That moment, Minhyuk only wanted to be close to Krystal and tht was Krystal wanted too. They just wanted to make up the past times they've spent without each other's presence and even when they're both holding something back, they just enjoyed each pther's embrace and drowned themselves into their own little worlds. 

"You two are such a cute couple.." An old lady said while Minhyuk and Krystal were both strolling at the night market. Why wouldn't the old lady notice them when Minhyuk's arm was draped over Krystal's shoulder and Krystal's arm on the other hand was on the back of his waist not even leaving an inch. 

"Really halmuni?" Minhyuk asked with a smile and the old lady nodded. "You are.. I hope you two will live a long life and have many kids" The old lady said and Minhyuk chuckled before glancing at Krystal whose cheeks are as red as a tomato. 

"Thank you hlamuni.." Minhyuk said as he bowed and Krystal let go of him before giving the old lady a bow too. "Take care of this young woman here alright? I can see how much she loves you" The old lady said and Minhyuk shyly scratched his nape and nodded his head. 

"I will halmuni.." Minhyuk said and the lady patted Minhyuk's cheek before leaving. Turning to Krystal, Minhyuk smiled awkwardly. 

"I hope--" 

"It's alright.. Can you take me home? I need to get some paperworks done" Krystal said and Minhyuk nodded his head thinking that Krystal felt embarassed about what the old lady had said about them moreover, he thinks that Krystal doesn't feel the same way about him so he sighed as he cailed a cab wanting to take her home. 

"I won't be free tomorrow.. Let's just meet the day after" Krystal said shortly before going inside the door of her house leaving Minhyuk standing at the front porch. Scratching his nape, Minhyuk sighed as he shook his head and sighed, walking through the pathway to the gates, Minhyuk looked back and looked at the window of Krystal's room before shaking his head. 

She doesn't feel the same way, he thought. 

Krystal on the other hand buried her face on her pillow as she groaned as loud as she can. She doesn't even understood why she asked him to take her home but all that's in Krystal's mind is to just disappear infront of Minhyuk knowing that what the old lady said was true, but she's afraid that Minhyuk might just leave her again if he finds out about what she feels about him. 

It's better for her for them to be friends that nothing. 

She can't lose him, not again. 

The next day was a tough one for Krystal too, she felt like the embarassment's still there and she doesn't even want to see Minhyuk. She even lied to him when he called her and asked her how she's been doing, Krystal did all things to avoid Minhyuk but that doesn't stop Minhyuk from going after her.

Both of them felt the same way, yes. 

But neither of them wanted to take the 'risk' they are both afraid of. That day, the day after the night of an indirect revelation was like hell for the two, messages were exchanged yet it only contained the how are you phrases and just like that the conversation would end quickly, neither of them even tried to lift up the tensed atmosphere they had.

The thrid day came and it's still the same. Minhyuk was pacing back and forth inside his room, he doesn't know what to do, he just asked three days for Krystal yet it just got wasted and turned into nothing. Gathering up all his courage, Minhyuk opened his phone and typed a message to Krystal.

Krystal, I need to see you now. 

Minhyuk's message made Krystal confused but nevertheless, Krystal typed an answer back and buried her face in her pillow. 

I'm busy, sorry. 

It's important.. 

I can't.. Sorry

Alright.. 

It was Minhyuk's last message and Krystal sighed after reading it, she didn't even bothered to answer him back anymore as she flipped her body and stared at the blank ceiling, of course she feels guilty but she can't afford to show infront of him not when she knows that she just embarassed herself. An hour had already passed and she's still there, staring into nothing. 

Is she really that obvious that the old lady noticed her? 

She hates it. 

"Krystal.. Minhyuk just left. Did you two argued again?" Krystal's mother asked as soon as she barged in inside Krystal's room. "What?" Krystal asked in confusion. Left? Argued? Again? 

Didn't he.. 

No way. 

"He's going back.. to.." 

Before Mrs. Jung could even finish her sentence, Krystal grabbed her coat and purse and ran downstairs, entering the kitchen Krystal saw her dad eating at the table and saw his car keys there. "Dad.. let me borrow the car" Krystal said and grabbed the car keys on the table before heading outside not even waiting for her dad's answer anymore. 

Speeding off, Krystal prayed to still see Minhyuk there. 

Passengers of Korean Airlines flight 486, please head to gate 8 

Minhyuk sighed as he heard the announcement, he looked down on the floor as he unwillingly lifted his body and dragged himself toward airport gates. He sighed, the three days he asked for is now on the drain, it went into nothing. 

"I guess this is goodbye.." Minhyuk said as he turned with his heavy heart leading him back to the doors. Meanwhile. Krystal arrived at the airport and ran around wanting to find Krystal, tears were b on her eyes and she kept searching for him crazily, she looked around, turned around and found no signs of him making it harder for her to breath. Her knees felt weak and she feels like she can't do anything anymore.

So this is what he meant by three days? Krystal thought as tears fell down on her eyes. 

"Come back please.. stay with me" Krystal said and was about to fall down on her knees when she felt someone catch her and because of the blurred vision she has, Krystal furrowed her brows and wipe her eyes and aftr that, Krystal found herself hugging that person tightly. 

"D-Don't le-ave" Krystal said in difficulty as her sobs became harder. "Shh.. I'm going back home Krystal" Minhyuk said as he caressed her back and Krystal hugged him tighter around the waist as she buried her face on his neck before shaking her head frantically not wanting to let him go.

"I'm going back home.." Minhyuk said sofly and Krystal shook her head not even wanting to let him go. Soon, the announcement was heard again and Krystal still didn't let him go, she doesn't mind being called selfish anymore because all she wants is him by her side and not anywhere else. 

"Krys--" 

"No.. I won't let you go. If we have to stay like this then we should, I won't let you go elsewhere not when I'm--" Krystal said but then stopped when she suddenly remembered of what will his reaction be after this. Suddenly, she felt scared, she doesn't know what to say next. 

"You are?" Minhyuk asked and Krystal shook her head. Pushing her a bit, Minhyuk looked straight into her eyes. 

"I'm going home.." He said with a smile and Krystal's began to tear up again. 

"N--" 

"They said home is where the heart is right? and my heart is with you.." Minhyuk said and Krystal immediately stopped and looked straight into his eyes. Minhyuk was still smiling and Krystal on the other hand kept looking straight into his eyes, did she just heard him right? Can it be? No.. she doesn't think so.

"Y-You.." 

"That's why I'm on my way here out.. because my home is never in Europe nor anywhere else. It has always been you.. Krystal. Right from the start I have always loved you and you've always had my heart, so.. I just want to ask you.. will you still be that home I can go back to now?" Minhyuk asked while looking straight into Krystal's eyes and Krystal didn't even say a single thing not because she doesn't feel the same way about him anymore but becasue she's too overwhelmed by happiness.

"Will you be?" Minhyuk asked with his voice getting nervous and Krystal took a deep breath gathering up all the energy left.

"I will.." Krystal said with a smile and Minhyuk smiled too after hearing her answer. He kissed her forehead and Krystal continued to hug him with a smile plastered on her face, maybe what she did was right. Maybe giving them a second chance wasn't a bad idea at all.

"You will stay with me from now on right? Y-You will never leave me again right?" Krystal asked and she felt Minhyuk nod his head with a smile plastered on his face. 

"I won't.. You're my home" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  So sorry for the late upate, some stories are erased so yeah.. 

SeStal upnext