(TaeStal) Thousand Times

Oneshot Anthology

"First best is falling inlove. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love" 

-Maya Angelou

 

"Aren't you going home? The dance class ended already.." Krystal said as she entered the big room with mirrors at the side. Seeing her boyfriend Taemin there, Krystal groaned a little as she approached him, noticing that Taemin's still oblivious that she's there because of the loud music blaring through the whole dance room.

Frowning, Krystal think of a way where she can distract Taemin and when an idea popped on her mind. Krystal sighed heavily.

Walking closer to the speaker, Krystal held the plug and pulled it out of the socket causing the music to be gone. 

"What the--" Taemin said in annoyance but then stopped when he saw his girlfriend there standing by the speaker with her hands crossed and a frown visible on her face. Smiling sheepishly, Taemin scratched his nape as he walked closer to his girlfriend wanting to give her a hug but Krystal stepped back before frantically waving her hands. 

"No and no.. You're sweaty. Eww" Krystal said before shivering seeing the sweat covering Taemin's body. Looking at his ownself in the mirror, Taemin pouted. 

"I'm not smelly" Taemin said and Krystal scoffed. "But you're sweaty.. Come on, let's go home" Krystal said and Taemin nodded his head. Walking to his bag, Taemin took a towel out and a new shirt to wear, walking back again to Krystal, he gave a smile. 

"I'll just change at the locker room.. can you wait here?" Taemin asked and Krystal nodded before motioning him to go with her hands. "Alright.." Krystal said and Taemin was about to kiss her cheek when Krystal took a step back causing Taemin to retreat and smile a little. 

"I'm sweaty.." Taemin said and Krystal nodded her head and Taemin left. Soon, after Taemin left, Krystal's phone rang and upon seeing the caller, she sighed. 

"What is it?" Krystal asked as she looked around checking out if Taemin's back or not. 

"You said we can eat out today?" The man asked on the other line and Krystal sighed before putting her free hand against her shoulder before running it on her hair. She leaned her back on the wall and pinched the bridge of her nose, she can't and she knows that if Taemin finds out about this, he'll surely go crazy. 

No not that she cheats on him and it's not that Taemin's possessive, it's just that she doesn't feel like it. 

"I can't.. Maybe next time" Krystal said and the man on the other line sighed. 

"Last time you said that too.." He said and Krystal can't say anything. Hearing footsteps nearing her, Krystal took her phone against her ear. "Call you later" She said hastily not even waiting for the guy to answer back and she hang up before Taemin could even ask and see what she's doing. 

"You want to go home now?" Taemin softly asked and Krystal nodded and gave him her bag. Walking out first, Taemin trailed behind Krystal with a small smile on his face. 

"Don't you want to eat first?" Taemin asked as soon as they got out of the school gates but Krystal's too busy on her phone to notice Taemin's questions. Letting out a sigh, Taemin looked at her again and asked. 

"Krystal don't you want to eat first before heading home?" Taemin asked with his voice louder this time for Krystal to hear him but Krystal kept typing something on her phone and shook her head not even bothering to spare him a glance. 

"No.." Krystal said and they waited at the nearby bus stop. Taemin kept watching the cars that passes by while Krystal on the other hand never stopped typing at her phone, Taemin notice that she sometimes smile and she even chuckled while when she's with him, she hardly does that and just like now, they don't look like a couple. Why? Because Krystal's sitting at the other end of the bench while Taemin's on the other, she asked him to give her space and he let her. Letting out a sigh, Taemin shrugged that burden off and raised his brows as soon as he saw their bus. 

"The bus is here.." Taemin said as he took Krystal's free hand but Krystal pulled her hand away and climbed up the bus. Following her, Taemin took a seat beside her and tried to glance at her phone but Krystal tilted it away so he can't see anything that's on it. Smiling a little, Taemin resumed to his position before and Krystal glared at him before continuing to type some more. 

"We're here.." Taemin said as soon as they arrived and Krystal nodded her head as she got up. "You don't have to accompany me home anymore. Daddy might see you, bye" Krystal said as she put her phone down and grabbed her bag from Taemin's hand and climbing down the bus, Taemin on the other hand sighed as he took a seat where Krystal used to seat at earlier and leaned his head against the window.

Closing his eyes, Taemin rested himself knowing that it's still a long way home. 

"Krystal.. I've liked you for a long time and I don't want to keep it to myself anymore. It's you I want all along" Taemin said as he nervously stood infront of Krystal while handling her a bonquet of flowers. He never did it before making him know nothing about confessing at all but because his feelings for her were strong enough, he gathered the courage he needed and told Krystal about it.

"Why me? I mean there are a lot of girls who liked you" Krystal nonchalantly said and Taemin sighed, he's about to put his hands and the flowers down but he never did knowing that he wants to win Krystal's heart. "But it's you all I want.." Taemin reasoned out truthfully and Krystal stopped reading her book and looked up to him. 

"You don't know the consequences if we date.." Krystal said and Taemin took a deep breath gathering all the strenth left inside him. He knew that a lot of people admired Krystal and if they date, they'll surely end up being hated especially him but who cares right? He fell inlove with Krystal spite of her cold demeanor and her hostile attitude and he's never going to regret it.

"Then let it be.."

"You don't know what you're taking yourself into.. Besides I don't feel the same way as you do" Krystal said or more like a caution but Taemin's heart kept telling him to go for her. 

"All I need is your words, leave the rest and I will make you fall for me" 

"You say so" 

Five months had already passed after those exchange of words, no one said any commitment, no one said any vow but they call their relationship as 'dating'. Taemin knew the moment he asked her to date him that Krystal won't even feel the same way about him but he's crazily inlove with her that no matter what the risk is, he's going to take it. 

He doesn't know but it seems like Krystal stole his heart and made it follow her, he doesn't know but he just needs her to be by his side. No matter how Krystal treated him, he knew that someday, somehow, Krystal would return the love he gives for her now. He knew that Krystal just needs some time and understands that they were both too young. 

He won't give up on her. 

Opening his eyes, Taemin knew that the bus will halt to another stop and preparing himself to go down. Taemin looked down and saw Krystal's handkerchief on the floor, lifting it up, Taemin secured it inside his pocket as he climbed down the bus. Walking back to his way home, Taemin dropped by at the nearby cafe and decided to treat himself some snack before going home, settling down at the table on the corner of the cafe, Taemin smiled as he saw his friend. 

"What took you here?" Naeun asked as soon as he saw Taemin waving at her. "I need some snack, I'm hungry" Taemin said while abusing his stomach and Naeun chuckled before shaking her head. 

"Okay, what do you want?" Naeun asked and Taemin smiled toothily. "The usual.." Taemin said and Naeun smiled before nodding her head. She was about to turn around and leave when Taemin called her again. 

"Naeun" Taemin called and Naeun turned around before giving him a questioning look. "What is it?" She asked. 

"Your shift ends at 5 right?" Taemin asked and Naeun glanced at her wristwatch before nodding her head. "Yes, that would be like.. in ten minutes?" Naeun unsurely said and Taemin smiled before nodding his head. 

"Make that two and come here after your shift.. I'm going to wait for you" Taemin said and Naeun nodded her head as she turned and left. Taemin on the other hand put his elbows above the table as his hands supported his chin, looking out of the window, Taemin sighed as he saw a couple being sweet just outside where he is.

"I want to clear things up with you first.." Krystal said as she dragged Taemin into a less crowded place. A week had already passed after they started 'dating' and Krystal wanted some adjustments to make in their newfound relationship. Taemin on the other hand being oblivious of what she wants nodded his head.

"Alright then.. what is it?" Taemin asked and Krystal sighed. 

"Let's make a deal.." Krystal said and Taemin took a deep breath before nodding his head. "What's the deal?" Taemin asked and Krystal stopped for a while before speaking again. 

"I don't want you to tell anyone about this relationship we're having, no any sweet interactions, no sweet words, no I love you
s, no midnight calls.. no to everything a real couple does" Krystal said and Taemin's eyes widened. How come can she say things like that? They're dating right? So he has every right to call her his and he has every right to treat her as his own girlfriend. 

"But how can I make you fall--" 

"That's why I don't want to do things like those.. because I knew that you'll probably do that" Krystal said and Taemin gulped hard as he tried to process every word she just said. How come? How can she?

"But you're my girl--" 

"Don't let anybody hear you" Krystal said sternly and Taemin can't do anything but to nod his head. Without any words, Krystal turned her back around from him and walked away. Taemin on the other hand can't do anything but to just hang his head low and go back to the dance room thinking why Krystal treats him that way.

She shouldn't right? They're dating. 

The least thing she can do is to let him do the relationship his way. 

"Hello from earth to Taemin?" Naeun's voice rang through Taemin's ears breaking his thoughts. Looking up, Taemin forced a smile as he shook his head and noticed the the food he already ordered was there. Pushing the other plate to Naeun who was sitting infront of him, Taemin hang his head low as he started eating. 

"I know why you're being like that.." Naeun's voice trailed off again and Taemin sighed as he looked up and gently put his spoon down and looked at his friend. "No, she's not the reason" Taemin said as he faked a smile and Naeun sighed knowing that Taemin's been down again just because of his own girlfriend. 

"I didn't say that it's a 'she'" Naeun said and Taemin sighed. "Alright, you got me" Taemin said and Naeun gave him a worried look.

"How long have you been tolerating her? Four months? Five? Eversince you two dated you changed, the old Taemin I knew was bubbly and lively but the Taemin I know now always frowns and rarely smiles" Naeun said and Taemin faked a smile but tears were already b on his eyes. 

"I did?" Taemin asked and Naeun simply nodded her head. "A lot" She said and Taemin sighed as he looked down. 

"Maybe that's because--" 

"Of her.. I just don't understand why you kept loving her after all the things she done to you. I don't want to bad mouth her alright? But seeing her treat you that way hurts me too, seeing you be treated like slave and not a boyfriend hurts me knowing that you don't deserve it" Naeun said and Taemin chortled mocking his own self.

"She'll fall for me soon.." Taemin said and Naeun sighed. "You said that a few months ago.." Naeun said and Taemin's face immediately dropped. Naeun's right, he's been telling himself those months that Krystal will somehow fall for him but no, after all the effort he made, it was useless. Krystal still treated him just like how it was before. 

"Maybe she needs more time?" Taemin asked and Naeun patted his shoulder. "Are you willing to give it to her?" Naeun asked and Taemin nodded his head firmly, seeing his determination still intact, Naeun nodded her head. 

"It's your choice, but atleast.. ask Krystal to change the way she treats you" Naeun said and Taemin smiled before weakly nodding his head. "I hope I can do that.." Taemin said and Naeun gave him a worried look. 

"I hope you didn't fell for the wrong person.." 

"Taemin, are you going to join the solo dance competition?" Hyoyeon asked as soon as she saw her junior walking at the school corridor. Taemin, startled by his seniors approached gave Hyoyeon a questioning look. 

"You said what noona?" Taemin asked and Hyoyeon took his hand and dragged him at the school's news board. Pointing at one of the posters posted there, Taemin carefully examined the words printed on the poster as he widened his eyes in excitement. "The individual who will win there can have a chance to become a trainee, so what do you think?" Hyoyeon asked and Taemin nodded his head abruptly. 

"I'll join noona.." Taemin said and Hyoyeon widely smiled as he gave Taemin a highfive and a quick hug. "Of course, I knew you'll join. See you at the practice!" Hyoyeon said and Taemin nodded his head with a smile still visible on his face. Dancing is his first love and if it wasn't for Krystal, then maybe Taemin now is one of the leaders of the dance club if it weren't for her who asked him to go accompany her to the mall on the exact day of the team promotions. 

Taemin knew that he let his seniors and coaches down that day, but it's nothing compared to the frown he'll see on Krystal's face if he chooses dancing before her. That's how important Krystal is, to Taemin. 

"You two seemed to be too close" A familiar cold voice made Taemin flinch and as soon as he turned. He saw Krystal giving him a stoic expression on. "Who?" Taemin asked and Krystal sighed as she shook her head. 

"Nevermind, I'll go" Krystal said before walking past him and Taemin grabbed her arm but as soon as he did Krystal yanked it off. 

"Can you atleast tell me what's wrong?" Taemin asked and Krystal sighed before shaking her head. "Why would I? It's not like you care" Krystal said and left. Taemin on the other hand chose not to follow her anymore, no not because he still doesn't get what Krystal is mad about but because he wants to give her time to cool down. 

He sighed, if Krystal sees him with another girl then she acts so possessive but if it's him then he doesn't bother at all knowing that Krystal would just get mad at him and tell him to stay away from her business. In times like this, he felt like he doesn't know what she wants anymore, one minute she treats him badly and the next will be her being a possessive girlfriend and all. 

Letting out a sigh, Taemin decided to go back to his class. Wanting to join the dance competition Hyoyeon showed him, Taemin poured all of his time dancing but he never forgot to take Krystal back home even when she doesn't talk to him anymore, she gives him a cold treatment and Taemin thought that she's mad but he found out that Krystal doesn't really have any plan to talk to him at all. 

"Krys.. Are you mad at me?" Taemin asked when he and Krystal are both walking out of the school gates. Taemin wanted to know why she doesn't talk to him at all and he wanted to know if Krystal would want their 'relationship' to end, because if that's what she wants then he'll wholeheartedly give it to her even when it means for him to be sad. 

"No, don't take me back home. I'm going out with the girls bye.." Krystal said as she fastened her pace and left Taemin at the school gates. Letting out a tired sigh, Taemin scratched his nape as he went back in wanting to spend the remaining hours practicing, besides Krystal wasn't even there to accompany him anymore. 

Arriving inside of the dark room, Taemin went at the middle where a light is luminated and Taemin stood there and stared himself at the mirror. 

Am I that bad? Taemin asked as he observed his physical self in the mirror. I don't think so, Taemin told himself again as he remembered countless students wanting to ask him out. 

Am I not enough for her? Taemin thought as he frowned. He did everything for her yet she never did anything for him in return, he did all that she asked for but she didn't even spared him any of her time. 

Letting his body fall on the cold floor, Taemin stared at the ceiling as thoughts invaded his mind. 

Days have passed and Taemin's practice hours became longer and longer and that meant one thing. That he won't be able to accompany Krystal as much as she demands him especially that he became busier as each day passes and as the day for the competition came nearer. 

"Lock it properly, like this.." Hyoyeon said as she taught Taemin another dance step and Taemin that day was a bit distracted. He and Krystal had an argument the night before and he cannot keep his mind off it knowing that Krystal's been mad at him for a day already and as much as he hates it, he doesn't know why but he felt like he can't live any longer knowing that Krystal hates him after that argument happened. 

"You asked me to go home alone yesterday and now you want me to go home alone again? What kind of a boyfriend are you?!" Krystal asked as she raised her voice in annoyance and Taemin can't do anything but to hang his head low. As much as he wants to give Krystal what she wants, he knows that he has other responsibilities other than her too. 

"Krys.. Just a few days. After the competition we can be back to normal" Taemin said and Krystal sighed before shaking her head and crossing her arms against her chest. 

"Don't you think that I'm not frustrated?! Why is this even more important than me?!" Krystal asked with her loud voice still not changing. "Hyoyeon noona expected a lot on me, how can I let her down? I've disappointed her before, I can't do it again" Taemin softly said as he reached out for her arms and Krystal hardly yanked it off. 

"So she's more important and now you're also blaming me because you haven't gone to the stupid promotion?! Who am I to you Taemin?!" Krystal asked and Taemin wanted to tell her about her being unfair to him. When she does things that Taemin doesn't like, she doesn't hear anything from him even a single word but if it's him, then he'll hear her going mad over something petty. He doesn't understand her anymore yet he still tried to because he loved her. He loves her. 

"Let me reverse that Krys.. Who am I to you?" Taemin asked still as soft as he can and he suddenly felt a stinging slap on his cheek making his head turn to the side. 

"You seriously want to know? I don't think so Taemin.. I don't want to talk to you anymore just be glad that I've still kept up with you after all that you're doing" Krystal said and Taemin sighed as he tried to prevent his tears from falling. It was him that should be telling her those words but he chose not to and he chose that he won't. 

Why? Simple. 

Because he loves her so damn much.

"Taemin are you even listening to me?" Hyoyeon asked and Taemin finally went back to his senses. 

"I'm sorry noona.. I'm just--" 

Before Taemin could even finish his words, he saw Krystal passing by with a frown on her face. Giving Hyoyeon a bow, Taemin glanced at Krystal who's passing by and turned to Hyoyeon again. 

"Noona, I'll be back. I just need to do something really important, I can continue practicing and you can go home" Taemin said as he quickly gave her a bow and ran out of the dancing room. Letting out a sigh and pinching the bridge of her nose, Hyoyeon sighed as she shook her head watching Taemin disappear from her sight.

"He's a fool in love.." Hyoyeon muttered as she gathered her things up and left. 

"Krystal wait.. Krys" Taemin said as he frantically ran to Krystal ang grabbed her arm making her turn around. "What do you want?" Krystal asked in annoyance and Taemin sighed as he scratched his nape, he knows that if he lets this last for a little longer then Krysal would either choose to break up with him or she will choose to ignore him as long as it takes. 

"Let me accompany you home.." Taemin softly said and Krystal scoffed. "Seriously? After you pushed me away?" Krystal asked and Taemin sighed. He again should be the one asking those words but he chose to shut his mouth and don't say anything anymore knowing that it will only get worst if he does. 

"I didn't Krys.. but if you feel that way then I'm sorry" Taemin said and Krystal pushed her bag to him making it hit his chest and she walked away making Taemin groan in pain but he soon composed himself and trailed behind her without words. Riding at the bus, Taemin looked outside and saw that the sky is getting darker as each minute passes and afraid that Krystal might get caught in the middle of the road when it rains, Taemin removed his coat and handed it to Krystal. 

"What am I going to do with that?" Krystal asked as soon as Taemin handed it to her. "It's going to rain.. Bring that" Taemin said and Krystal threw it back and ignored him the whole ride. Nearing the stop where Krystal will go down, heavy rain poured out and Taemin sighed. Halting to a stop, Krystal climbed down the bus and Taemin shook his head as he followed her. 

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked and Taemin covered her using his coat. "You're going to get wet.." Taemin said as he spread the coat just above her head with his arms supporting it, Krystal on the other hand kept walking completely ignoring him. Nearing Krystal's house, Krystal stopped her pace and face Taemin who seemed to be tired already for carying the now heavy coat above her head. 

"What are you still doing?" Krystal asked with annoyance. "I'm making sure that you won't get sick just because you got caught in the rain" Taemin said and Krystal sighed as she took an umbrella out of her bag and opened it before sarcastically giving Taemin a smile. 

"See? That's why I don't need you" Krystal said before walking away and Taemin just dropped his now aching arms. Shaking his head, Taemin decided to turn his back and walk away. 

"Look at you now, you're sick" Taemin's mother said as she wiped Taemin's forehead while looking at her son in worry. "I'm fine.." Taemin said as he gave his mother a reassuring smile. 

"You have to be well, or else I won't let you go to that competition. I don't know why you suddenly got sick and why your weight keeps dropping, are you hiding something from me?" Taemin's mother asked and Taemin faked a smile as he shook his head. As much as he wants her to know that truth, Taemin doesn't want to risk anything that can make Krystal hate him.

"I'm not hiding anything from you mom.." Taemin said as he smiled and his mother only nodded believing his lies.

Days have already gone and it was the day for the competition, Taemin stayed at the backstage waiting for his naumber to be called in as he nervously fidgeted on his own seat. Eight more students and he'll be the one dancing on the stage, he hoped Krystal would be there but the happenings that had happened earlier made him expect already that she wouldn't come.

"So you're really going to ditch me just because of that stupid dancing competition?" Krystal asked on the other line with an incredulous voice as soon as Taemin told her that he'll come to the competition. 

"Krys, you know how much I love dancing" Taemin answered as calm as he can knowing that Krystal might just get mad at him more. 

"Then suit yourself" Krystal said as she hang up and Taemin cn't do anything but to hang his head low in defeat. 

With his subconciousness taking over him, Taemin abruptly stood up and walked towards the exit door. "Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked as soon as she saw Taemin heading out of the exit. 

"I'll just breathe some fresh air in noona, I'll be back before you know it" Taemin said and walked out of the school auditorium. Heading out at the nearby soccer field, Taemin saw a figure nearby the schoolgates and immediately knew who it was. Walking to that person, Taemin stopped midstep when he saw not only one person but two. 

It was Krystal. Hugging someone else. 

The guy leaned closer and kissed Krystal's cheek and Krystal on the other hand had a genuine smile on her face, walking to them Taemin stood a few feet away. 

"K-Krys.." Taemin meekly said and Krystal quickly turned to look at him. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be inside?" Krystal asked and Taemin didn't say anything but to just stare a her. 

"I should be.. but then I thought that I should ask for an apology to you first because I did wrong but then I see you here having fun" Taemin said as tears brimmed on his eyes and Krystal opened trying to find the right words to say but she couldn't. She wanted to say something else but she couldn't, words are stuck inside her. 

"It's okay.. Be happy" Taemin said and felt like he lost himself already as he walked out of the school gates. He heard Krystal's faint voice but the sound of the loud horn was the only thing he heard and before he can even react, everything turned pitch black. 

"Taemin-ah.. Taemin" 

His mother's voice, the sound of the machine. It was the first two sounds he heard as soon as he gained conciousness, opening his eyes, Taemin saw the white ceiling greeting him and flitting his eyes to both sides, Taemin saw his mom standing there with a tear-stained face. 

"I'll call the doctor first.." Taemin's mother said and left. Soon, he returned with a doctor. Helping him sit up, Taemin suddenly felt like all the air inside of him was out. 

"Is there something wrong?" The doctor asked. Shakingly, Taemin pointed at both of his legs. 

"I.. I can't move them" Taemin said and the doctor immediately examined it. "Can you feel it?" The doctor asked as he tested Taemin's knees using the reflex hammer but Taemin shook his head not knowing what to do. 

"I'm sorry to say but this is because the nerves got affected during the accident" The doctor said and Taemin immediately thought of dancing. How could he do it when he's disabled already? Dancing is his life.. Dancing. 

The competition. 

"Is there any cure?" Taemin asked with his shaking voice and the doctor nodded. "There is a cure" The doctor said and Taemin took a deep breath before nodding his head keeping in mind the words the doctor had said. "I can walk again after that right?" Taemin asked and the doctor sighed before fixing his glass. 

"I can't assure you Mr. Lee.."  The doctor said and Taemin's face immediately dropped. 

"A-Alright.." Taemin said and the doctor nodded his head and left. "Mom, what happened at the dance competition?" Taemin asked and his mother took a seat beside him on the hospital bed before taking his hand. 

"I'm sorry.. the competition's done" Taemin's mother said and Taemin felt like crying out of frustration. No, it's not only himself that he disappointed but his coaches and seniors too especially Hyoyeon. How can he face them now especially after ditching them for the second time? 

"I..I.."

"By the way, a girl always comes here right after you were admitted" Taemin's mom said and Taemin lifted up his gaze. 

A girl? 

Is it Krystal? 

No, he doesn't want to see her anymore. 

"What's her name? How long was I out?" Taemin asked with almost a flat voice. "Krystal? She's been here earlier, she'll come back here before I go to work and you've been out for a week" Taemin's mother said and Taemin felt like something is stucked inside his chest especially after he remembered that day when he saw Krystal being happy with another guy, it hurted him more than how he's in pain because of the accident. 

"Why would she go here?" Taemin asked and his mother shrugged her shoulders. "She just said you were friends.." Taemin's mother said and Taemin sighed. 

Friends. 

That's all they'll ever be. 

"Mom.. I'll rest. Is that alright?" Taemin asked as he settled down on the bed again and his mother helped him. "Of course.. I'll be here" She said before tucking her son to sleep and Taemin on the other hand closed his eyes trying to sleep his burdens away.

"Mom?" Taemin called as soon as he woke up. Glancing at his side, Taemin's eyes widened when he saw Krystal standing beside him.

"H-Hey.." Krystal said and Taemin sat up and Krystal tried to help him only to get rejection from Taemin. 

"What are you doing here?" Taemin asked and Krystal can sense tense and anger blended on his voice. Swallowing the invisible lump on , Krystal opened but closed it again when she didn't find the right words to say. 

"I'm worried.." Krystal said and Taemin chuckled bitterly. "There's no such thing as worry for you especially when it comes to me Krystal" Taemin said and Krystal shook her head. 

"No.." 

"Stop lying" Taemin said trying his best to calm his anger down. "I'm not lying.." Krystal said and Taemin lifted his gaze up meeting her eyes halfway. 

"Stop it! You pushed me away, you treated me badly, you hurted me, you caused me to be like this and tell me that you worry about me?! I know I'm stupid but that doesn't mean that you have the rights to fool me! I loved you Krystal and that was the dumbest decision I've ever made" Taemin said as his bottled anger came out and immadiately brought tears to Krystal's face.

"I know.. and even I myself know that I'm not worthy for a person like you" Krystal said barely audible and Taemin kept breathing hard trying to control his mad heart. His brain hates her but the fact that his heart says that he still loves her hurts him.

"Then just leave.." Taemin said with a calmer voice and Krystal shook her head. 

"I'm going to make it up to you.." 

Days may have passed, tantrums may have thrown, hurtful words may have been spoken and the feeling of guilt may have haunted them down but Krystal never gave up on Taemin. She knews that he needs someone to lean on and the actions she did to him before weren't all right and she regrets it, Krystal made sure that she won't hurt his heart anymore. 

Not even the slightest of it. 

At the hospital's garden. 

"Taemin.. Let's eat, I cooked something for you" Krystal said as she opened a food container and revealed Taemin's favorite food but instead of taking it, Taemin looks up to her and asks. 

"Why are you still doing this?" Taemin asked and Krystal sighed. 

"I've told you countless times the reason before right?" Krystal asked and Taemin looked away not even bothering to hear it from her anymore. 

"I fell for you already.." Krystal said and Taemin pretended not to hear her. "It may be too late for me to say it but I've fallen for you' Krystal bravely said and Taemin looked at her. 

"Then what if I don't love you anymore?" Taemin asked and Krystal stopped for a while before smiling a little. 

"Then it's my job to make you fall for me, over again" 

Some words may have left unsaid that day but neither of them can deny what their hearts are telling them. The past may be painful but the two of them never let it hunt them down, they thought what had happened in the past is a great start. Looking back to Krystal, Taemin weakly smiled as he shook his head. Before saying..

"I already did.. A thousand times" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HyukStal then SeStal :)