(KaiStal) Run Back to You

Oneshot Anthology

"Don't chase after someone. Stand still. If they want you, they'll come running back"

 

"Krystal, are you going to be free this summer?" Krystal's friend, Amber asked her as soon as they bumped into each other at the school corridor. Raising her brows, Krystal shook her head as she tried to think of what her father had told her about their vacation this year. "I'm not going to San Francisco.. so probably I'll stay home" Krystal answered and Amber nodded her head. 

"Do you want to be a facilitator?" Amber suddenly asked out of the blue. "Facilitator? Where?" Krystal asked and Amber took something from her bag and handed it to Krystal. Reading it, Krystal gave Amber a confused look. 

"Summer dance camp?" She asked and Amber nodded her head. "The school will be the host of this year's national dance camp and since there's going to be a lot of participants, the administrators are asking for volunteer students to be one of the facilitators of the dance camp" amber said and Krystal nodded her head getting what her friend meant. 

"Are you going to volunteer?" Krystal asked and Amber nodded her head. "I already signed up.. What about you?" Amber asked and thinking about it for a while, Krystal nodded her head. "It's not like I'm going to be busy this vacation. So.. I'll go" Krystal said and Anber smiled before nodding her head. 

"Alright then.. I'll go to the admin and tell them to sign you up too. See you later after class bye!" Amber said as she ran and left Krystal shaking her head while chuckling. Walking back to her next class, Krystal thought. 

Is it going to be fun?

"So, Amber signed you up as a facilitator in a dance camp?"Jessica asked while lying on her sister's bed. Nodding her head, Krystal polished her nails as she squinted her eyes towards her phone to check if Amber already answered her message back. "Yes. It's not like we're going to have a vacation in San Francisco right?" Krystal asked and Jessica nodded her head lazily. 

"You're right" Jessica said as she closed her eyes. Lightly kicking her off the bed, Krystal glared at her older sister. "Go back to your room if you want to sleep!" Krystal said trying to sound annoyed and Jessica stuck her tongue out before getting off of Krystal's bed. "I'll take my revenge later" Jessica said as she closed the door and Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Oh.. I dare you" Krystal muttered. She then heard her phone beeped causing her to stop polishing her nails and look at the message. 

The teachers agreed, you'll be a facilitator this dance camp. See you - Amber

Shaking her head, Krystal put herphone aside and finished polishing her nails. After doing so, she drifted off to sleep knowing that it will be summer in just a week.

I hope it'll be fun, she thought.

 

On the day of the dance camp..

"Welcome everyone! Excited for the dance camp?" The emcee asked as the students who wants to paticipate in the said dance camp gathered around the school's soccer field and alomost filled it, looking around, Krystal wore her facilitator ID and walked around to look for Amber. 

"Yes!" The participants shouted in chorus and Krystal finally saw Amber and stood beside her at the backstage. 

"You're here" Amber said with a smile and Krystal smiled before nodding her head and giving Amber a thumbs up. "Of course.. You need me right?" Krystal teased and Amber stuck her tongue out before looking at the stage again. "Looks like this year's dance camp is going to be fun" Amber said and Krystal furrowed her brows. 

"Why do you say so?" Krystal asked curiously. "Because a lot participated" Amber said before glancing at Krystal with a smile. 

"You've been there at the last dance camp?" Krystal asked and Amber nodded her head while looking at the stage while smiling. "Yeah, I've been there. But I didn't get the chance to win the best dance camp student" Amber said as she chuckled bitterly and Krystal frowned before patting her friend's shoulder. 

"You never told me you went there" Krystal said and Amber chuckled. "I know that you're not interested in dancing" Amber said and Krystal pouted. "But I do figure skating!" She debated. 

"Yeah, but you said dancing is more tiring" Amber answered back and Krystal can't do anything but to shut . 

"Alright, you win" She said and Amber chuckled.

"By the way, if it wasn't you who won the dance camp title then who?" Krystal asked curiously and Amber glanced at her before looking back at the stage smiling. "You see that guy?" Amber said while pointing at a guy who just walked up on the stage as soon as he waved at the participants, everyone went crazy. 

"That's him. He's Kim Jongin, but popularly known as Kai" Amber said and Krystal nodded her head and soon before knew it, everyone in the field started chanting the guy's name. Raising her brows, Krystal chuckled as she shook her head lightly. "Something wrong?" Amber asked. 

"It seems like he's more famous than an idol. Everyone here knows him" Krystal said while looking at the crowd. "He may not appear on tv's and ads but trust me.. everywhere you go.. everywhere that the dance camp goes he's there and everyone will recognize him as long as they are involved in the dance camp too" Amber explained and Krystal nodded her head. 

"I see.. I bet he must be really good to be that famous" Krystal said while never taking her eyes off of Kai who is standing at the stage while introducing himself to the participants. "He is.. He's Hyoyeon unnie's student" Amber said and Krystal's eyes widened upon hearing her senior's name. 

Hyoyeon is studying on the same school at her but never did she expected that Hyoyeon goes to dance camps too. "Really?" Krystal asked and Amber nodded her head. 

"Well, I shouldn't say that he's her student but Kai learned from her too" Amber said and Krystal nodded her head. "You know him personally?" Krystal asked as she turned to look at Amber and Amber chuckled. "You want me to introduce you to him?"Amber asked teasingly and Krystal rolled her eyes. 

"Not interested" Krystal said then she walked away.

"Thank you for being one of the facilitators here Krys.. I never thought that our school will be the host for this year's national dance camp and I thank you for volunteering to help here" Hyoyeon said as soon as she saw Krystal inside the faculty room while arranging some of the participant's files. 

"It's alright unnie and you're welcome" Krystal said as she smiled reassuringly and Hyoyeon nodded before taking a seat beside her and helping her arrange the papers. "Uhm.. Did Amber already told you that there are elite dancers of this camp?" Hyoyeon asked and Krystal stopped compiling the papers and gave Hyoyeon a questioning look. 

"There are elite dancers?" Krystal questioned and Hyoyeon nodded her head innocently. "Amber didn't tell you anything?" Hyoyeon asked and Krystal nodded her head before going back to arranging the papers. "I guess she forgot to tell me earlier" Krystal muttered and Hyoyeon chuckled before nodding her head. 

"You see those blue folders you put aside?" Hyoyeon asked while pointing her lips towards the papers that Krystal set aside earlier. "Yes, what am I going to do with those unnie? They are combined here earlier" Krystal said and Hyoyeon chuckled before getting the folders and opening one of them and Krystal raised her brows upon seeing Hyoyeon's own picture.

"As I was saying earlier. There are elite students in the dance camp and I'm one of them" Hyoyeon said with a smile and Krystal did an 'o' sign with before nodding her head. "Well, the rest are elite students too. Incase you bump into them, their names are Yoona, Yuri, Lay, Eunhyuk, Taemin, and our newest.. Kai" Hyoyeon said and Krystal nodded her head and Hyoyeon handed her the blue folders. 

"Take care of those folders, you have to know each and every background of those elites. They are not just participants of this dance camp anymore, they're a part of the dance camp team and I hate to say this but some participant will pretend to be one of them so better check out and familiarize with each and everyone. You already know me so that's a minus" Hyoyeon said as she chuckled and Krystal nodded her head as she smiled. 

"I will unnie.. and I think there are two of you that's a minus here" Krystal said while lightly raising the blue folders. "You someone else?" Hyoyeon asked and Krystal lightly shook her head after putting the folders down on the desk again. "Not really.. just saw him earlier" Krystal explained and Hyoyeon furrowed her brows before giving her a questioning look. 

"Him?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Yes.. this Kim Jongin known as Kai" Krystal said and Hyoyeon chuckled before nodding her head. "That's good then.. I might introduce him to you later" Hyoyeon said and Krystal was about to say something when Hyoyeon stood up. "Well then.. I have to see someone from the dance camp now. Meet me up later!" Hyoyeon said as she ran out of the faculty room and Krystal sighed before shaking her head. 

She must have thought that I like Kai, Krystal thought. 

Shaking her head, Krystal saw the blue folders again and knowing that she's already done with her job compiling the papers, Krystal picked the folders up and put it infront of her before picking up the first one and opening it. 

"Im Yoona, senior student, second elite member of the dance camp, female, 24" Krystal recited and stared at the picture and smiled. "Wow, pretty" She said after seeing Yoona's picture. Closing the folder again, Krystal put it down but set it aside with the folders that she haven't read yet. 

Opening the second one, Krystal raised her brows as she saw another pretty lady smiling at the picture. "Kwon Yuri, second elite student, recruited together with Im Yoona, elite member, female, 25" Krystal said as she shrugged and closed it before putting the folder above the first one. 

"Lay, male, 23 . Eunhyuk, male, 28. Taemin, male, 21" Krystal said as she quickly opened and scanned the three folders. Ending up on the last one, Krystal opened it and furrowed her brows after seeing lots of information about the newest member of the elite group. 

"Kim Jongin 'Kai', male, elite member of the dance official (2 weeks) camp, 21..."

As the list goes on, Krystal felt more attracted to meet this guy and seeing his face on the front page of his folder made her even more curious. Seeing him upclose even if it's just a picture made her already interested in him, she wondered how Kai managed to get into the elite members quickly when the other members took months and even years according to the record on their folders. 

"Are you done fixing the participant's documents?" A voice suddenly asked, lifting her head up, Krystal saw Amber walking to her. Nodding her head, Krystal stood up as she approached Amber. "I'm done" She said and Amber nodded her head. "Let's go out, Hyoyeon unnie said that she wants you to meet the elites" Amber said and Krystal nodded her head as she followed Amber out. 

Walking towards one of the vacant classrooms, Amber pushed the door open and Krystal entered. There, she saw all of the elites gathered, some of them are just sitting, the others are stretching and the others are talking to each other. "Oh.. you're here" Hyoyeon said as she stopped stretching her arms. 

"Guys" Hyoyeon called and everyone stopped what they are all doing. "I want you to meet Krystal. She's one of the facilitators here and you can come to her if you need something" Hyoyeon said and everyone nodded her head. "Nice to meet you Krystal, I'm Yoona" The doe eyed girl said and Krystal smiled before giving her a light bow. 

"Pleasure to meet you" Krystal said with a smile. "I'm Yuri" A tan girl said and Krystal gave her a bow. 

"I'm Leeteuk" A guy with blonde hair said. "I'm Taemin!" One of the other boys said. "I'm Lay" Another introduced and soon everyone's eyes turned to the last one, he took a deep breath before giving her a smile. 

"I'm Kai" He said as he offered her a hand and Krystal accepted it before giving her a quick bow. "Nice to meet you" He added and everyone in the room squealed for them. 

"You two look good together" Yoona said dorkily and Kai chuckled awkwardly before scratching his unitchy nape. Going back to his previous place, Kai avoided Krystal's eyes and so did Krystal. Gaining her smile back, Krystal bowed and took a deep breath. 

"I hope we can work well together. Please take care of me" Krystal said and everyone smiled and nodded their heads. "Take care of us too" Yoona said and everyone chuckled with them. "Are you going to do something after this?" Hyoyeon suddenly spoke up and Krystal smiled before shaking her head and giving Amber a glance. 

"No unnie, I already asked the participants to move at the school's auditorium. Krystal's free now" Amber answered and Hyoyeon nodded her head. "Can you take this people around for a tour? I need to visit the school's dean" Hyoyeon said and Krystal nodded her head politely. 

"That won't be a problem unnie" Krystal said and Hyoyeon smiled before patting her shoulder and walking out. 

"Let's go Amber" Hyoyeon said and Amber left together with her. 

"Uhm.. Shall we?" Krystal asked and everyone stood up and followed her out. 

Touring around the school, Krystal explained each and every school's rules and regulations, she took them to different places inside the school's vicinity. She even taught them the shortcuts and ways to avoid crowd incase the dance camp participants will flood around each one of them. 

"Thanks for touring us around Krystal" Yoona said as she patted Krystal's shoulder and Krystal nodded her head. "No problem--" 

"You can call us unnie" Yuri butted in and Krystal smiled before nodding her head. "Alright.. Thank you unnie" Krystal said as she gave them a light bow and Yoona chuckled. 

"Aigoo, no need to be formal around us" Yoona said and Yuri nodded with her in agreement. "Noona, hyung.. I'm needed at the school's auditorium. I'll just follow you back at the quarters" Kai said as soon as he got a call from Hyoyeon telling him that he needs to go at the school's auditorium. "Alright.. Let Krystal accompany you there Kai. Let's go back guys" Yoona said as she motioned everyone to leave the two. 

"Uhh.. let's go?" Kai asked while scratching his nape and Krystal smiled before nodding her head. 

Walking their way towards the school auditorium, Kai took the chance to know the girl beside him more. "So you're a student here?" Kai asked while they were walking. Nodding her head, Krystal smiled. "Yeah.. I'm a student here" Krystal answered and Kai nodded his head. 

"What made you want to be a facilitator here? It's tiring you know, you got to be ordered around" Kai said while making a face and Krystal chuckled upon seeing the funny expression he has. "I know.. it's just that I can't stand the boredom at home. Besides it's fun" Krystal said getting more comfortable around him and Kai nodded his head. 

"What about you? How did you become an elite member of the dance camp group so fast?" Krystal asked and Kai chuckled. "You saw my paper?" Kai asked and Krystal nodded her head. Shaking his head, Kai shrugged. 

"I don't even know why they picked me" Kai said incredulously and Krystal laughed. "So you didn't do anything yet they recruited you?" Krystal asked and Kai nodded his head. "Yeah.. I don't even understand why" He said and Krystal chuckled before shaking her head. She thought Kai struggled hard only for him to be a part of the elite dance team of the dance camp but it seems like what she thinks is wrong, maybe Kai really does have 'that' talent. 

"So what made you love dancing then?" Krystal asked and Kai seemed to have pondered about it for a moment. 

"I just remembered dancing to random music and then I suddenly got interested in this dance and before I knew it.. I'm already an official member" Kai narrated and Krystal nodded her head finally getting a bit of his life's story. "What about you? You don't like dancing?" Kai asked and Krystal chuckled. 

"No, it's just that I get tired easily but I do ice skating" Krystal said and Kai nodded his head. "That's great.. I seriously don't know how to do that" Kai muttered as he face palmed and Krystal laughed before shaking her head. 

"I can teach you some other time" Krystal said and Kai raised his brows and gave her a look of disbelief. "Really?" He asked excitedly and Krystal nodded her head before giving a thumbs up. 

"I will" Krystal said and Kai did a fist pump. 

"I'll keep that in mind" Kai said or more like threatened playfully and Krystal chuckled. "Alright" Krystal answered and before they knew it, they already arrived at the school's auditorium. 


"That was great!" Krystal said with a smile as she gave Kai a two thumbs up as soon as he got off the auditoriums stage after dancing. "Really?" Kai asked while still breathing hard and Krystal handed him a bottle of water before nodding her head. "See!The crowd went crazy!" Krystal said and they both laughed.

"Eii, seems like the two of you got closer" Hyoyeon said as soon as she saw the two laughing together. Stopping, Krystal bit her lower lip as she glanced at Kai and Kai gave her a questioning look. "I..uhh.. we're still not that close unnie" Krystal said as she glared at Kai and Kai looked away before letting out a small chuckle. 

"Really?" Hyoyeon asked teasingly and Krystal pouted. "She's telling the truth noona" Kai said and Hyoyeon shrugged playfully. 

"You say so" She said in a teasing tone before turning around and walking away. Looking at each other, Kai and Krystal both bursted out laughing again upon realizing Hyoyeon's attitude towards them, no they didn't take it the awkward way. Both seemed to be enjoying their good times asthe first day of the dance camp already ended. 

"So.. you enjoy being with Kai huh?" Amber said teasingly while they were both walking down the pebbled street back home, shaking her head, Krystal gave Amber a playful glare. "It's not what you think" Krystal said and Amber gave her a teasing look before rolling her eyes causing Krystal to hit her arm. 

"Really? I saw the two of you earlier walking to gether with wearing smiles, you don't know that his fangirls are giving you death glares" Amber said while chuckling and Krystal rolled her eyes. "I don't care" She said and Amber laughed then shook her head upon Krystal's statement. "I thought you're not interested on him?" Amber asked and Krystal suddenly went silent. 

"I-I'm not.." She answered after a few seconds and Amber just chuckled. 

"You say so" She said and before they knew it, Krystal already arrived home. 

The next day.. 

"Krystal!" Kai said as he waved frantically as soon as he saw Krystl enter the school gates. Automatically having a smile on her face, Krystal walked towards Kai and gave her a high five. "Why are you up so early? It's just 5am" Krystal said while looking around and found no people around, the sun hasn't risen up yet too. 

"I.. I usually wake up this early" Kai said while scratching his nape and Krystal gave him a teasing look. "Really?" She asked. 

"I-I am!" Kai answered defensively.

As the days passed by and the dance camp got more intense as each day passes by, Krystal and Kai's friendship deepened too as they got to know each other more, even Kai's friends, the elite members of the dance camp teases them and asks them if they are already dating but the simple question his friends make would always be answered with 'no, weren't'. 

As their friendship grew deeper too, Kai and Krystal got closer too, of course they would always hangout after a tiring day at the camp and it's none other than doing ice skating. Krystal doesn't know but she loved ice skating more now than how she loved it before, maybe because Kai was there, making her enjoy every moment of it. At times, they would hold hands, hug each other and even feed each other that it makes the people around them misunderstand what they really are. Also, there will be times when Kai would usually take Krystal home after a long day at the dance camp making him meet her family too. 

Just one another typical day, Krystal and Kai were walking down the street after a long day at the dance camp and no words were spoken, just the silence that was there to accompany them. "Krystal" A voice said making Krystal stop walking and so as Kai. Turning around, Krystal's eyes widened and she seemed to be tearing up as soon as she saw the person who called her. 

"Myungsoo-ah.." Krystal said as she ran and hugged the guy. Standing there, Kai clenched his fist as he breathed hard. He never expected Krystal to be close with someone else and moreover a guy like him, that Myungsoo she just called made Kai feel intimidated already and he hates it. 

"How are you? It's been a long time" Myungsoo said as he wiped Krystal's tears away. "I'm fine.. how about you? You never called me" Krystal said as she lightly hit Myungsoo's chest. "Ouch.. I'm sorry.. Dad's been made me focus on studying" Myungsoo said and Krystal took a step back before taking a sigh and nodding her head. 

"You should have told me" Krystal said and Myungsoo nodded his head before smiling apologetically. Just then, Krystal remembered that she's with Kai but as soon as she turned around she saw no one. Letting out a sigh, Krystal knew that maybe Kai felt left out that's why he left already. Hearng a ring from her phone, Krystal opened it and saw a message from Kai. 

I'm sorry if I left without telling you, but I think you need to catch up with your friend, be safe - Kai 

Letting out a sigh, Krystal pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"I'm sorry if he left.." Myungsoo said and Krystal smiled weakly before shaking her head. "It's not your fault.. let's catch up?" Krystal asked and Myungsoo nodded his head.

"Let's catch up" 

Days have passed by and Myungsoo got into Krystal's life again, Kai knew who Myungsoo was in Krystal's past and it made him worry about asking her out. Yes, Kai planned about asking Krystal out but knowing that Myungsoo is Krystal's past and her first love, it made him decide to not do it anymore thinking that Krystal will just turn him down especially now that Myungsoo is back again.

"Kai.. I'm going first. Myungsoo asked me out to have dinner with him" Krystal said and Kai forced a smiled before nodding his head. Watching her walk out of the school gates made him frown, he never thought that the last time he would see Krystal would turn out that way. Shaking his head, Kai walked back to the elite quarters. 

"I hope we can be with you until the end of the dance camp but we understand why you have to go back to your hometown. Let's just meet up every meeting okay?" Hyoyeon said sadly as she patted Kai's shoulder and Kai faked a smile before nodding his head and picking up his bags on the floor. Nodding his head, Kai tightened his grip around the strap of his bag and sighed. 

"I will noona.. see you next time" Kai said as he walked out. 

With heavy footsteps, Kai reached the school gates and walked out of it with a heavy heart. He never wanted to leave the dance camp this early but he knows that he has no choice but to leave because if he stays there a bit longer, he doesn't know what will happen to him if he sees Myungsoo and Krystal together. 

That's how much he grew to like her. 

Turning his head back and looking at the school, Kai smiled bitterly as he nodded his head. This is it, he thought as he hailed a cab back home. 


"You're early!" Amber greeted as she saw Krystal walking down the hallway early in the morning. Smiling back, Krystal chuckled. 

"Am I?" Krystal asked and Amber nodded her head. "Where's Kai?" Krystal asked out of the blue and Amber furrowed her brows before giving her a confused look. "You didn't know where he is?" Amber asked and Krystal nodded her head innocently not getting why Amber just asked her that question. 

"He should be waiting for me there at the school gates but I didn't saw him" Krystal said with a frown on her face. Why wouldn't she when Kai would always wait for her at the school gates everyday, but today unlike the other days, Kai wasn't there. There are no signs of him. 

"You seriously don't know why he's not there?" Amber asked in disbelief and Krystal furrowed her brows. "Why? Is there any reasons?" Krystal asked and Amber opened before closing it again then shaking her head. "He didn't tell you.. didn't he?" Amber asked and Krystal got more confused. 

"What is it that he didn't told me?" Krystal asked and Amber closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "He left yesterday Krys.. He's not coming back. Not until the dance camp starts again next summer" Amber said and Krystal felt like something was stuck on . She just can't believe what she just heard, Kai left? No way. 

Running towards the elite quarters, Krystal left Amber in shock. Not caring if the elites are still inside the quarters, Krystal barged in causing everyone inside the room to look at her in surprise. "Unnie, where's Kai?" Krystal asked as soon as her eyes landed on Yoona. Letting out a sigh, Yoona shook her head. 

"He left yesterday.. didn't he told you?" Yoona asked and Krystal felt like she got weak so she stumbled a few steps backward causing Hyoyeon to run to her and hold her hand right in time before she completely falls. "H-He left.. without telling me" Krystal said as she felt tears forming already. 

"Maybe because.. he doesn't want to say goodbye to you" Hyoyeon said and Krystal shook her head as she ran away as soon as her tears fell down. Running through the hallways, Krystal took her phone out as she dialled Kai's number but unfortunately, he isn't picking up anymore. 

"What did I do for you to leave me?" Krystal asked as she thought of what she did to hurt Kai. 

Is it because of Myungsoo? Is it because she never had time for him since Myungsoo came back? 

 

After 1 Year.. 


"Hey there redhead!"

"Oh.. hi unnie" 

"You don't seem to be happy to see us" Yoona said as she pouted and Krystal forced a smile before shaking her head. How long has it been? One year, one year since Kai left and she doesn't have any idea where he went. Everyone in the group told her that Kai just told them that he'll be back as soon as the dance camp started, she tried going to his hometown, to his school, to everywhere she thinks he'll be but he found no one. 

There's no Kai. 

"I--" 

"You expect him to be here?" Yoona asked again cutting her off and Krystal looked away before shaking her head. 

"I don't.." Krystal answered and Yoona chuckled before mentioning everyone to go to their seats. "Hey.. he'll be here. He promised us" Yoona said with a reassuring voice and Krystal faked a smiled before nodding her head. Where are they now? Well, the dance camp started again and luckily it was still there at Krystal's school so everyone in the dance camp, everyone she knew went back there after a year.. everyone.. almost everyone. 

"But what if.. he doesn't?" Krystal asked and Yoona smiled before shaking her head. 

"He will" 

The next morning.. 

"Krys.. would you wait here for me?" Amber asked as soon as they are nearing the school gates. "Why would I? It's dark" Krystal said and before she knew it Amber already ran away causing her to be alone standing at the school gates. Just like before, Krystal felt those same old feelings she felt everytime she's nearing the school gates, she knew that someone waits for her there but now standing there made her miss him more. 

A year without communications, a year without his presence, Krystal felt like she's not living anymore.

She never even got mad at him after his sudden departure. She felt like she can't even if she wanted to. 

What about Myungsoo? Of course he asked her to be back with him but not like before, Krystal felt like she doesn't belong to him anymore. She felt like something's missing. 

"Are you just going to stand there or what?" 

Frozen. That's Krystal's current state. 

"Krys?" 

"K-Kai" 

"Yes?" 

"Kai"  

Krystal doesn't know what to do that moment anymore, all she knew is she just ran and hugged him tight. She can't even express what she felt as soon as she heard his voice and saw his face after a long time of seperation, she never even expected that he'll be there again, standing at the school gates, waiting for her. 

"Hey.. shh. Don't cry" Kai said as he patted her back soothingly and as soon as Krystal went back to her senses, she broke their hug, took a step back and hit Kai's chest repeatedly. "Didn't you know that I looked for you?!" Krystal asked trying to sound annoyed but her statement came out as a worried one. 

"I do" Kai said calmly and Krystal looked at him with questioning eyes. "The why didn't you showed up? I was looking for you" Krystal said before covering her hands on her face and crying. Seeing this, Kai sighed as he shook his head and frowned bitterly. 

"I was a jerk.. I was confused.. I was scared but now I know" Kai answered before taking Krystal's hand off her face and wiping the tears away for her. "What do you mean?" Krystal asked and Kai took a deep breath before looking straight into her eyes. 

"I thought.. running away from you will be the best" Kai said and Krystal furrowed her brows. 

"The best?" She asked and Kai nodded before taking a deep breath. Right then, Krystal can see tears forming on his eyes. 

"I thought running away from you will make me forget you" 

"Why?" 

"I liked you Krys.. I still do by the way.." 

"Y-You.." 

"But.. knowing that Myungsoo's there.. I know I can't get in the way" 

"Silly" 

"Huh?" Kai asked in confusion upon seeing the smile on Krystal's face. 

"He's my past" Krystal answered and Kai looked down before nodding his head. "I know.. but he wants to be your future again doesn't he?" Kai asked bitterly and Krystal hummed as answer. 

"He does" 

"I can't get in the way.." 

"Silly.." 

"I'm stupid.." 

"But I like you" 

"You what?" Kai asked and Krystal chuckled before shaking her head. Walking away Krystal shook her head as Kai trailed behind her. 

"You can't do this to me" Kai said as he walked after her. "Why can't I?" Krystal asked as soon as she turned to him again causing them to both stop walking.

"I'm going to make you mine" Kai said with a smile and Krystal smiled before taking step forward and leaning her head closer to him. 

"Then make me" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it takes me long to update nowadays >< I lost my one shots files >< 

But I promise to still update.. I hope you like this >< 

UPNEXT: MINSTAL