(SeStal) Cry

Oneshot Anthology

"People cry not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long" 

 

"Hey isn't he the new student here?" Krystal heard the students whisper to each other as a guy, with a blonde hair, crumpled uniform and old sneakers made his way inside the cafeteria with a blank expression on his face. Students that were standing on his way ran to the sides to make way for him, or else they know where they'll end up to.

"Yeah, he's just here for a week but he already caused a lot of troubles" Krystal heard another student said as her eyes followed this mysterious guy. She doesn't know him, she doesn't really care about the other students who were on a different section with her, she's never the socialite one but this guy made her curious though.

"I know right, I heard he's going to transfer classes" Another student muttered and Krystal sighed before shaking her head trying her best to divert her attention away from that guy who is now on the front of the cafeteria's counter, all because the students left the line and made him go first.

"Hey.. I've been looking for you" A voice suddenly said making Krystal look up and there she saw Minhyuk standing beside her with a tray on his hand. "Why? Aren't you supposed to be in the student council's office?" Krystal asked and Minhyuk chuckled before shaking his head and settling himself beside her.

"Yeah, but our discussion was postponed since the council doesn't agree with the teacher's opinion" Minhyuk stated and Krystal raised her brows. "What's the opinion about?" Krystal asked and Minhyuk roamed his eyes around until it stopped in the corner of the cafeteria, where a guy silently sits alone eating in the table full of different trashes.

"You see that guy? He's Oh Sehun and he's been causing troubles in this school, he beats up students especially his classmates so we are planning to transfer him to another section but the teachers wants him to be expelled" Minhyuk said and Krystal squinted her eyes to Sehun who is still on the corner of the cafeteria not caring about the table he's staying at.

"He deserves that you know.. You already said that he beats up students" Krystal reasoned out and Minhyuk sighed. "But don't you think that he gets bullied too? You know he goes to the section where the scumbag students are and that's no joke and for the record you see his table? It's caused by the students who hate him after all it's better if we just transfer him to a nicer atmosphere, maybe with that he won't do anything terrible anymore. As far as I know too he gets the best grades even when he don't study" Minhyuk said and Krystal sighed before massaging her forehead.

"You already said that what happens to him is caused by what he does, so let it be. Let him be expelled, it's not also his grades we are talking about it's his attitude" Krystal said in annoyance and Minhyuk sighed before shaking his head.

"It's your choice, I can't change it" 

"Please.. Please don't hurt me" The student begged but the guy who is standing infront of him was looking at him with his eyes full of anger, the student was none other than him, Oh Sehun, the school's badass student. Now, he grabbed the student's collar, lifted it up and pushed him to the wall making the poor student groan in pain.

"Aren't you brave?! Come on show it now, I never did anything to you so don't you dare talk trash about me. You don't know who I really am neither you know who my parents are so stop talking crap about them!" Sehun shouted as she pushed the student back on the floor, placing himself on top of the student, Sehun lifted his fist up ready to hit the student but then a sudden loud voice stopped him.

"Stop it!" 

It was Krystal, she's now stomping her way to him and as soon as she did Krystal pushed Sehun off the student and Sehun can't do anything but to groan in annoyance. "What the hell?" Sehun asked as he tried to stand up from getting pushed down on the floor.

"What do you think are you doing? You're hurting him when he doesn't even hurt you" Krystal angrily asked as the student hid behind her and smirked at Sehun making her angrier than before. Not being able to control his temper, Sehun stomped his way to the student but Krystal stood infront of him not letting him get nearer.

"Move" Sehun said shortly.

"No" Krystal countered.

"Don't make me repeat what I said" Sehun growled and Krystal didn't even bother to move an inch so Sehun looked straight into her eyes.

"No.." Krystal said stubbornly and Sehun can't do anything but to shove her sideways and grab the student's collar making the student shiver in fear again upon seeing the anger burning in Sehun's eyes. Balling his fist up, Sehun was about to hit the student again but he felt himself being pulled and as soon as he turned a stinging slap landed on his face.

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU YET YOU WANT TO HURT HIM?! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU WHAT MANNERS ARE?! OR DID THEY ALREADY GAVE UP ON YOU  AND LEFT YOU HUH?! WHICH ONE IS THAT?!" Krystal asked and Sehun kept mum with his blood boiling inside. He wanted to hit her, he wanted to hurt her, his parents were never like that especially his mom but he just can't bring his hands up to hurt the girl standing infront of him.

"You don't know me.. You don't know anything at all" Sehun said as he walked away leaving some students who were watching them gasp. For the first time in forever, someone bravely stood up against him and other than that he didn't even laid his finger on her.

"Thank you.." The student said and Krystal sighed before nodding her head before walking away. But then without any reasons, she suddenly felt bad, she suddenly felt guilty and it made her feel burdened. Why did she suddenly felt like that when it's just Sehun? The baddest student in the campus? 

"I don't know you'll do that.." Minhyuk's voice cut her train of thoughts, looking beside her she saw him walking with her 

"What?" Krystal asked with her voice full of irritation and this made her more puzzled than ever. "Whoa, sorry alright? You seemed like you're having your PMS" Minhyuk joked and Krystal stopped her pace before turning to him and unconciously glaring at her bestfriend.

"Just.. Leave me alone Minhyuk" Krystal shortly said before walking away leaving Minhyuk in confusion. He knows his bestfriend and Krystal wouldn't sulk or be grumpy unless she feels bad about something. Now it made him think, did Krystal felt bad because she raised her voice on Sehun?

Walking down the hallway, Krystal saw a crowd of students at the end of the hallway just infront of the office of the school's president. Curious. Krystal let her feet took her towards the office and there she saw Sehun standing inside the president's office with his head hanging low.

"Can't you stop bringing me headaches?! I've given you a lot of chances to change but you never listened to me and all you did was give shame to me! Your own father!" The president shouted causing the students who were watching outside gasp. They never knew that Sehun was the school's president, he never told anyone nor showed it. 

He kept that identity hidden.

"That's why I never let the people here know that I'm your son because I know that you never wanted me as yours. I kept it hidden dad, I kept it hidden even when I cannot take the treatment they all gave me here so don't judge me because all you do is give me pain" Sehun said and suddenly a loud slap was heard, now Sehun's face moved sidewards.

Breathing hard, Sehun tried hard not to let his tears out.

"Don't talk to me like that.. You're the reason why your mom died and not only that, because of your foolishness too, your girlfriend died. It's all because of you" His father trailed again and Sehun lifted his head up, tears weren't visible on his face but his eyes were as broken as he is inside and Krystal saw this. She saw all the pain, grief, sorrow, remorse and burden Sehun is having deep inside and it made her heart clench, she never knew that a guy as tough as Sehun is so broke inside and that no one is there for him even his own dad. Instead, she saw how the man puts Sehun down.

"I never wanted them to die dad, you don't know how I would love to exchange my own life for theirs" Sehun said as he left his father's office and as soon as he opened the door. Students stood before him and his face showed no expressions at all until his eyes landed on Krystal who was there watching him.

His eyes portrayed a question that which made Krystal guiltier than ever.

Happy? His eyes portrayed that question, one word yet it mean everything especially to Krystal. 

Leaving, Sehun left without any words and the students just watched him leave. With him out of sight, the students dispearsed but Krystal remained standing at the center of the hallway with a lot of words floating on her mind. 

"I told you.. He's not what he looks like.." Minhyuk's voice rang through her ears and turning sidewards, Krystal saw him standing there. But then no words came out of , she felt weak and she felt so bad that she doesn't know what to do anymore, she felt so bad that she doesn't know how to face him anymore.

"How.. How do you know?" Krystal asked with her eyes not leaving the path where Sehun walked. "I saw his entrance papers here and I found out that he's the president's son. I waited him to reveal his real identity but it turns out that he kept mum about it and let the students treat him as a normal student or more like their toy. Sehun beated those students up because they talked trash about his parents but never did he used his father's name knowing that everyone here will think that he's using his dad's position to step down on students" Minhyuk explained and Krystal let out an exasperated sigh.

"But because he's the president's son he never got expelled right? You told me that the coucil wanted him to be expelled but that issue was ignored" Krystal said or more like convincing herself not to be guilty about it. She hated the feeling inside her. she hated how much she feels bad about him.

"It was his father's idea Krys.. It's his father that wanted him expelled" Minhyuk said and Krystal turned sideways to look at him.

"Why would his own father do that? Didn't he think of his son's future if Sehun gets expelled?" Krystal asked unconcious of the words that came out from .

"That.. I don't know. Only Sehun knows" Minhyuk said as he patted Krystal shoulder and turned to leave.

It was already dismissal time and Krystal, with a dull aura around her, walked down the hallway not forgetting to sigh everytime she sees Sehun's face appear on her mind. Shaking her thoughts off, Krystal found herself standing at the school's parking lot. There she saw a familiar figure sitting at a bench under the mapple tree, she took a few steps forward wanting to see who it and hereyes widened upon seeing the person.

It was Sehun, looking up into the dark sky with a sad expression on his face.

Krystal just stood there. Not knowing what to do, she just watched him. 

Sehun sighed, she saw him looked down on the ground and both of his hands are pressed against his face and after doing so, Sehun looked up again and this time..

Tears flowed out from him eyes causing Krystal to stumble a few steps backward. She felt bad, she felt guilt.. She felt..

Hurt.

She knew, she surely knew that Sehun isn't some kind of a soft guy. She proved it herself when she saw how he treated the other students but how come he cried? Krystal kept telling herself that Sehun wouldn't do such thing as crying but there she saw him broken.. So vulnerable.

She felt something unexplainable inside her, and right at that moment where she saw the real him. Krystal knew that she's wrong to judge him all along. Sehun, he just tried to put a nasty mask up so that people would stop hurting him but they still did and Krystal believed his show, Krystal knows the truth now.

Krystal believed all the fake things Sehun tried to put up only for them not to know how hard he's going through. All those anger thrown, all those harsh words.. She never knew that he did that just because he doesn't want the others to see the real him, the real Sehun who is just like any other person here on earth.

He gets hurt too. Badly.

She stood frozen there and blamed herself. She knew that she's one of the people who put Sehun through a hard time, she remembered the harsh words she said to him, the slap she gave and the disrespectful actions she showed him.

She hated herself. 

But those pair of eyes bore into her guilty ones, she felt like she can't breathe when their eyes met. But other than that, she saw the surprised look on his face and he immediately wiped the tears from his eyes and Krystal abruptly ran away when she saw him stood up from his seat. She ran away without knowing the reason why, but her heart is filled with guilt and fear.

Guilt that she had hurted someone like him who's going through a hard time and fear that makes her feel like she doesn't even want to show her face to him anymore.

Sehun on the other hand wasn't able to do anything. Did she just saw him cry? He wondered. No, he can't show the other people what he's going through right now or else they'll put him down more and more to the extent where he cannot get up anymore. Everyone hates him, his dad hates him and he knew that even when he put a nice attitude on, no one will still ever like him just like before.

Because the Sehun they knew was a monster.

The next few days were as hard as it can be for Krystal, she's been living in guilt that she finds it hard to sleep at night too because everytime she closes her eyes. All she sees if Sehun's face, his crying face. Other than that, other than the guilt that she's been having right at that moment, Krystal felt like she needs to know him more. 

She feels like she have to know Sehun's other side and she's going to do everything to witness that. 

The next day, while walking down the street Krystal suddenly felt nervous. She wondered if Sehun would appear in class today, she noticed that eversince that day where she saw him cried, he never appeared at class nor everyone saw him. Everyone like though, but Krystal doesn't, she wanted to see him.

And it seems like luck was on her side, passing by at a small park. She saw Sehun there, sitting at a bench while watching the children play at the nearby playground. She just watched him completely forgetting that she has a class today, she just watched him and when she saw a kid fell down, Krystal was about to run when she saw Sehun stood up and approached that child.

Curious of what he will do, Krystal walked closer wanting to hear what Sehun will say. 

"Are you hurt?" Sehun asked the kid gently and the little boy nodded his head lightly. "Hyung.." The boy muttered while already tearing up, when he removed his hand that was covering his right knee, it has scratches and is bleeding. Sehun on the other hand was about to reach for his pocket when Krystal walked closer and kneeled infront of the little boy.

Smiling a little at the boy, Krystal reached out for her handkerchief and took out her water bottle. "Noona's going to clean it, okay?" Krystal said gently and the little boy nodded. Getting his permission, Krystal opened the cover of her water bottle and poured water on her handkerchief before lightly placing on the boy's knee, Sehun on the other hand watched silently.

"Aww.." The boy said when Krystal lightly pressed the wet handkerchief. "Painful?" Krystal asked and the boy nodded his head while frowning. 

"Sorry, noona's going to be gentle now" Krystal said as she lightly wiped the dirt on the boy's knee. Getting done, Krystal took a bear plaster from her purse and put it gently on the boy's knee not forgetting toblow it a little. After doing so, Krystal looked up and smiled at the little boy.

"Does it still hurt?" Krystal asked and the little boy smiled before looking at the bear plaster in amazement. "Thank you noona, thank you hyung.." The little kid said and Sehun smiled while shaking his head before ruffling the boy's hair completely forgetting that Krystal was there.

"You always get yourself hurt, you promised me yesterday that you won't run anymore" Sehun said and the little boy smiled sheepishly. 

So he's been here all these time, Krystal thought.

"I'm sorry hyung.." The boy said while pouting and Sehun chuckled. "Don't be sorry, just be safe alright?" Sehun said and the boy nodded. Helping him get up, Sehun carried the little boy and looked around. 

"You can walk?" Sehun asked and the little boy nodded before hugging Sehun and Krystal at the same time using his arms. "Thank you noona, thank you hyung" The little boy said as he bowed and left. Sehun just smiled and stood up, but as soon as he turned he came face to face with Krystal who is standing a few centimeters away from him. 

His face immediately fell and Krystal frowned. 

"What are you doing here? You'll get late" Sehun said with a cold voice and Krystal looked at her wristwatch and her eyes widened but soon composed herself remembering that Sehun was there. 

"N-No, it's alright" Krystal lied and Sehun shook his head. "Stop lying, go now" Sehun said and was about to turn away when Krystal grabbed his arm making him stop. Turning around, he gave Krystal an annoyed look.

"What is it that you want?" Sehun asked and Krystal bit her lower lip before scratching her nape and giving him a sheepish smile. "I'm already late.. and if I get home daddy will kill me for sure. Can you.. accompany me for today?" Krystal asked and Sehun sighed rubbing his hand on his forehead.

"Why would I? I'm not your nanny" Sehun said and Krystal pouted. "Please.." She said and Sehun sighed in defeat.

"Alright.." Sehun said and Krystal smiled widely.

Now I'm going to know him more, Krystal thought.

Not wanting her dad to see her out of school, Krystal decided to go to the nearest place out the town and luckily, there's a newly opened mall there so she decided to ask Sehun there and having no choice Sehun just agreed with her. 

"Wow, it's so cool here" Krystal said while looking around the big mall in amazement and Sehun just followed her. He himself can't believe that he just said yes to the girl who slapped him before, he can't believe that Krystal had this alter personality too. 

"Do you want to eat or go shopping?" Krystal asked in excitement and Sehun just kept his blank face on. "What's with girls and malls?" Sehun muttered but Krystal completely heard him. 

"We just love to go here, is it wrong?" Krystal asked with a frown and Sehun gave her an annoyed look. "You just asked me to go here with you so you can have someone to carry those shopping bags right? You can do better than that" Sehun said bluntly and Krystal took a deep breath not because she's annoyed but she's trying hard to prevent herself from laughing. 

Maybe Sehun had some bad experiences while shopping, Krystal thought. 

"I'm not the typical girl you know.." Krystal said while sticking her tongue out and Sehun scoffed. "Liar.." He said while unconciously copying Krystal's actions that made Krystal smile. 

"Am not, you'll see" Krystal said with a smile and Sehun snorted. "I won't believe you.." Sehun said while walking away and Krystal stomped her feet. 

"Yah! Come back!" Krystal shouted as she ran after him. 

"Wait, let's go here" Krystal said stopping infront of a men's store. Sehun just stopped walking as he watched Krystal enter the store, curious why, he just entered there too. He trailed behind Krystal who was busy looking around like she's looking for something stopping, Sehun noticed that she's looking at a pair of sneakers.

"How much is this?" Krystal asked the lady while pointing at the shoe. "90,000 won ma'am" The lady said and Krystal raised her brows before smiling and Sehun furrowed his brows. Maybe the person that Krystal's going to give that gift to is really important for her to spend that much.

"Alright.. I'll take this" Krystal said and Sehun just walked behind her and soon they got out of the store. "Aren't you hungry yet?" Krystal asked and Sehun shook his head. 

"What about you?" Sehun asked and Krystal smiled sheepishly. "A little bit.." Krystal said shyly and Sehun nodded his head before pointing at a random european restaurant. 

"Wanna eat there?" Sehun asked and Krystal nodded her head. Starting to walk, Krystal followed behind him.

Ordering his food, Sehun put his menu down and noticed that Krystal wasn't done choosing hers yet. Watching her frown, Sehun crossed his arms and leaned his back on the chair while looking at Krystal. Krystal on the other hand noticed that he's looking at her and suddenly felt uncomfortable, now Sehun's gaze made it harder for her to choose what she's going to eat.

"Are you done?" Sehun asked after a minute or two and Krystal looked up and smiled sheepishly. "I'll just take the same food as yours, I can't choose here anyways" Krystal said and Sehun nodded his head before calling someone for Krystal. 

After eating the two decided to roam around and use their remaining time there, and seeing a skating rink nearby Krystal decided to invite Sehun there since she missed ice skating already. 

"A-Are you going to go in there?" Sehun asked and Krystal nodded her head. "Yeah, WE are going to go in there" Krystal said and Sehun frowned before shaking his head. 

"No you go.. I'll just wait here" Sehun said and Krystal chuckled. "Are you afraid?" She asked incredulously and Sehun sighed before shaking his head. 

"No.." Sehun said shortly but is avoiding Krystal's eyes. "You are!" Krystal said while laughing and poiting at him and Sehun knowing that Krystal won't stop abruptly stood up and went straight to change his shoes without telling her any words. Krystal on the other hand just followed him with a pout knowing that Sehun left her there when she's just having fun.

"Do you know how to skate?" Krystal asked as soon as they entered the rink and Sehun gave her a blank expression. "I'm not stupid you know.." Sehun said and Krystal's smile immediately faded away knowing that Sehun is still giving her a cold treatment. Watching him skate at the center of the rink, Krystal sighed and skated on her own. 

Sehun on the other hand stood at the center of the rink and fake snows started falling, he put his hands on his pocket ready to leave when he suddenly remembered something. 

"Sehun-ah! How dare you leave me here!" Hayoung shouted as she gave Sehun a glare. Sehun on the other hand laughed hardly upon seeing his girlfriend's face, he likes playing pranks on her and Hayoung knows that that's why she never gets mad at him even for one bit, all the teasing, all the annoyance was just because they love playing.

"Come on, go here.." Sehun said while opening his arms open wide and Hayoung pouted before smiling back again and slowly making her way to Sehun who is now waiting for her. Slowly skating to him, Hayoung opened her arms as she hugged Sehun tightly and Sehun on the other hand chuckled before kissing her forehead. 

"See, I know you can do it.." Sehun said and Hayoung glared at him. "But still, you shouldn't have left me alone" Hayoung said with a pout and Sehun hugged her tighter planting a light kiss on her forehead. 

"I'm sorry.." Sehun said and snow started to fall over their heads making Hayoung part from him and play with the snow. Watching the view infront of him, Sehun felt complete. 

Feeling something cold against the tip of his nose, Sehun looked up and saw snow falling at the center of the rink. Letting out a sigh, Sehun was about to skate when he saw Krystal hardly trying to get up nearby him. Feeling guilty about his cold treatment to her, Sehun sighed as she approached Krystal.

"What happened?" Sehun asked and Krystal frowned. Noticing it, Sehun lowered himself down so he can look better at her face.

"I'm asking you.." Sehun said and Krystal looked away while biting her lower lip. Sighing, Sehun removed Krystal's arm that was above her right leg as he replced it with his and gently massaging it where Krystal held on earlier. 

"You don't have to do that.." Krystal said as she moved her leg away and Sehun sighed feeling guiltier than ever. 

"Sorry for treating you that way.. I just don't like it here" Sehun said making Krystal look at him immediately. 

"Why?" Krystal asked and Sehun sighed. 

"It makes me remember someone.." Sehun said with a faint voice and Krystal, even when she finds it hard stood up and offered her hand to him. 

"Let's leave here then.." Krystal said and Sehun agreed taking her hand. Going back home, the two rode the bus again and because of the tiredness Krystal felt, she fell asleep with her head resting on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun didn't mind it though knowing that Krystal's tired. 

"Thank you for accompanying me home.." Krystal said as she gave Sehun a bow and Sehun nodded his head. Starting to walk out, Krystal remembered something.

"Sehun wait!" 

Hearing Krystal's name, Sehun turned and saw Krystal running to him. 

"What is it?" Sehun asked and Krystal took a deep breath before smiling. 

"See you at school tomorrow.." Krystal said and Sehun furrowed her brows.

"I won't--" 

"Please? Be there?" Krystal pleaded and Sehun doesn't know what made him nod his head at that moment. Brightly smiling, Krystal lifted up the paperbag she's been holding and transfered it into Sehun's hands. 

"Why are you giving this to me?" Sehun asked in confusion knowing that it was the shoes Krystal had bought earlier. 

"It's a gift.. Let's be friends" Krystal said and before Sehun can even say anything. Krystal already ran away and entered the gates. 

Shaking his head, Sehun just walked with a small smile on his face. 

The next morning, Sehun entered the school gates and the students immediately looked at him like he's not welcome there at all. Letting out a sigh, Sehun continued to walk ignoring the looks the students gave her. 

"Sehun!" He heard a familiar voice called him and Sehun ly to see Krystal waving at him. Ignoring her, Sehun tontinued to walk causing Krystal to run after him and the students watched them in confusion. They knew that Krystal hated Sehun more than anything and now Krystal's there waving at him with a bright smile on her face. 

"What are you doing?" Krystal asked when he grabbed his arm making him turn around. Giving her a blank expression on, Sehun looked around and noticed that the students are sending daggers to him. 

"Act like you don't know me when we're here.." Sehun said and was about to turn around when Krystal's grip on his arm tightened. Meeting his gaze, Sehun knew that Krystal doesn't like the idea he gave her. 

"Why would I? It's not like being friends with you is a crime" Krystal said and Sehun sighed as he shook his head. 

"For you it's not.. what about the other people?" Sehun said and Krystal looked around and saw that the students are looking at Sehun with a displeased expression on. 

"I don't care.." Krystal simply said and Sehun shook his head as he removed his hand that was on his arm. 

"Sorry, but I can't bear to see anyone get hurt because of me" Sehun said and Krystal stood there as Sehun left. She thought that they're in good terms now, they really are but after hearing Sehun's statement, she knew what his intentions really are. 

Days have passed and Sehun kept ignoring Krystal, she tried to eat with him at lunch. She tried to persuade him that being friends isn't a big problem but Sehun kept telling her that he doesn't want her to get involved to him. Sehun finds his excuses lame but these reasons were kept and always used by him knowing that if he gets too attached to her, he's going to be the one who will end up hurt.

But it's too late already knowing that his heart was opened again.

It was almost the end of the soccer game the class and Krystal kept playing with her other friends but her eyes kept glancing at Sehun who was just sitting at the bleachers and doing nothing, not knowing that someone was coming on her way too, Krystal fell and broke her arm. 

"Aw!" She screamed in pain and Sehun immediately ran to her and carried her bringing her to the infirmary. 

After getting her arm treated, Sehun immediately left without even telling Krystal a single word and this had hurt her. The past days was a tough one for, she tried to convince herself that the feeling she has for him was just out of guilt but after he pushed her away countless times, Krystal knew that it wasn't just a feeling of guilt. 

It was something more than that but she's afraid to admit. 

"Sehun wait!" Krystal shouted as she ran to him at the hallway even when her knees are also in pain. 

Not bother to give her a glance, Sehun fastened his pace but Krystal even when she limply ran managed to grab his arm with her broken arm and made him turn to her. The students just watched as Krystal stood infront of Sehun while catching her breath. 

"I can't stand you ignoring me anymore.." Krystal said and Sehun sighed as he turned his head away trying his best to ignore her. 

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Sehun asked still not looking at her and Krystal sighed. Even when her other hand has a bandage, Krystal ignored the pain and just look straight into Sehun's face even when Sehun is ignoring her, she doesn't even care if students are there too. 

"Why would I?" Krystal softly asked. 

"Because you're going to get hurt because of me.." Sehun answered and Krystal sighed. 

"You're hurting me already.." Krystal said as her voice cracked. Sehun wanted to look into her eyes but he doesn't knowing that he might just say words that can break their friendship more. 

"Then just leave me if I'm hurting you.." Sehun said and Krystal shook her head. Putting her other hand on Sehun's cheek, she made it turn to face her and Sehun sighed as soon as their gaze met. They both felt lost in each other's eyes that they never even bothered about the people that's around them anymore. 

"No.. Not when I already like you" Krystal said and Sehun felt himself froze.

Did he just heard her right? 

"Y-You like me?" Sehun questioned and Krystal nodded her head. This time, it was her that was avoiding Sehun's gaze.

"Yes.. I don't know why, I don't know how. I just knew I like you" Krystal muttered lightly with only the two of them can hear and Sehun held Krystal's arm and Krystal on the other hand put her hands on his shoulder. 

"Krystal.." Sehun said trying to find the right words to say but Krystal shook her head. 

"It's okay if you don't like me back.." Krystal said and Sehun smiled before shaking his head making Krystal look up to him.

"No.. Not when you're the reason why I got over my past" Sehun said and Krystal smiled, pulling his face closer, Krystal smiled happily. Resting their foreheads against each other, Krystal s her arms around his nape and Sehun's hands made it's way to her waist pulling her as close as she can. 

"Be with me?" Sehun asked and Krystal chuckled before nodding her head with their faces still inches away from each other. 

"You don't have to ask.." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  TaeStal upnext.  Any requests?