(MinStal) Half a Heart

Oneshot Anthology

"Without you my soul would be empty, my heart broken, my life incomplete"

-Donna Martin

 

"I'll never leave you.. I promise you"

"Really Krys? Cause I won't leave you too" I said as I engulfed her into a tight hug as we both stopped at the park that's getting slowly filled with snow. Christmas is nearing already and soon it will be our one year anniversary too, I just can't believe that I got her as my girlfriend. Who wouldn't right? Krystal Jung, she's a tough road, she's not into socializing with people and she only got a few friends, everyone knew her as a cold girl, everyone knew her as a sophisticated one, she rarely talks yet everyone admired her. 

She's beautiful, she's smart. 

It's hard to have her heart too knowing that everyone knew me as a casanova, no I wasn't, it's just that many girls flocked around me because I'm the school soccer team captain and everyone in the school said that I've got good looks besides the smart brain and rich family background. 

I can't deny those things though, it's true that I'm quite well-known, my family owns a famous company and I got both of my parents' good genes but I was never a casanova. Girls flocked around me and wanted me to date them but I knew that even when they admire me, I shouldn't take advantage of it and my dad taught me that.

Everyone believed those though making it harder for me to approached Krystal. 

Now I know that you're all wondering why I was able to get her heart. It wasn't easy, I'm telling you already, it wasn't easy. 

I have to prove her that I'm sincere and that included me being on a tough road. Guys flocked around her too and some of them, almost all of them are better than me but I never lose hope thinking that if I give up then I'm not sincere with my feelings for her. I courted her, everyday, I would walk her to school, walk her back home, take her to my soccer games and many more. 

Krystal doesn't like guys who shows off too much about themselves too, Krystal has a good family background but unlike theother kids at school, Krystal's a simple one. She never compains, she's down to earth, you can never even hear her judge people. She helps the school charity and she doesn't want to live with her riches.

Adding to the list of how I courted her, I wrote poems for her, I showed her much more actions than words knowing that words are nothing compared to actions. 

Finally, after five months.. She said yes to me. 

After all those hardwork, after all those prespiration.

She's mine and I'm proud of it.

"Make sure of that.. cause I'll die if you leave me" Krystal said with a frown on her face and I cupped her cheeks before looking straight into her eyes. Leaning in and kissing her forehead,I looked deep into her eyes as I smiled assuringly before nodding my head. "I'll lose myself if I lose you.. so I won't.. definitely won't" I answered confidently and Krystal smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

Quickly kissing her back, I chuckled before engulfing her into a tight hug again. 

"You're warm" Krystal said as she hugged me tight and I chuckled. "Really? Then I'm glad, you won't be cold" I said as I kissed her head and Krystal chuckled. 

"Are you cold?" She asked me and I shook my head. 

"I never feel cold when I'm with you.." 

"I love you Krys.." 

"I love you more and forever" 

Damn. 

Another dream again. It's been two years, two freaking years without her yet here I am, still inlove with her. I may have moved on, but that was only at the fact that she's not mine anymore, I moved on, but it doesn't mean that I stopped loving her too. She's the only one that I love and always will be. No one else and I'm sure of that. 

But maybe things didn't go well as planned. I'm a fool and I hated myself for being one, I never thought that I will lose her just because of my own pride and my own stupidity. I never thought that the most important person in my life, the girl I treasured the most will leave and get hurt because of me. 

I was a jerk. 

I still am. 

Glancing at my phone, I opened it and saw a missed calle from Amber. Who is she? She's one of Krystal's friends, Amber's a friend of mine too and I'm thankful that she and I became friends because if it weren't for her, I wouldn't know what Krystal's condition is for the past two years. Amber helped me a lot. 

Scanning through my contacts, I stopped at Amber's name and decided to call her. After a few rings, Amber picked my call up. 

"Hey man" She greeted and I ran my hand through my haur before sitting up. "Hey there.. how's life?" I asked trying to sound cheerlful but I guess Amber knows me too well already that she knows what's inside my mind all these while. "You mean Krys?" Amber asked and I sighed before shaking my head. 

I think there's no use of making this conversation any longer since she already got my point earlier than what I was epecting. "Come on.. it's always about her when you call me" Amber said with a chuckle and I smield weakly as if Amber can see me, it's true, it's always been about her, it's always been about Krystal. 

Always will be.

"I think there's no use of getting this any longer anymore" I said then heard amber chuckle on the other line. 

"Yep. You got that right" Amber answered. "How's Krystal?" I asked this time and it took a few seconds for Amber to answer my qestion. I would be lying if I say that I'm not feeling bad about it, I still care for Krystal after all the pain I caused her, I still love her after she broke up with me. I understand her for doing that though, it's all my fault for being too stupid. 

"She's still the same. I think, it has gotten a but more now. She sleeps with the sweater you left on, says she misses you and cries herself to sleep" Amber said and I felt guilt running and eating my whole being again. I never wanted to make Krystal feel that, but I was stupid, too stupid. 

I hurted her and now she's still hurt after two years, I am badly hurt too, she's my life but I just can't believe that even when she said that she doesn't want to see my face anymore, even when she acted cold infront of me, she's still hurt. 

We both are. 

"She's not doing anything that can harm herself right?" I asked and I heard Amber on the other line sigh. "It may not be that bad to look at but she skips her meal. There's not even a week that she's not sick" Amber said and I furrowed my brows. "She's always sick?" I asked worriedly and Amber hummed in response. 

I sighed. It's my fault. 

It's my freaking fault. 

"She is.. but don't worry. Everyone here is looking after her well, she's in the safest hands" Amber reassured me and I sighed while still blaming myself with what Krystal has become. 

"I know.. but I can't just shrug it off" I said with my voice full of remorse. "Don't worry.. Trust me with her but better fix the mess, it's been two years and you're both hurting. Maybe at least go and see her here in San Francisco before you get married" Amber said and I shut my eyes tight before letting out a groan.

Get married. 

I don't want to get married if it's not Krystal. 

I don't want to if it's not her. 

"How can I face her Amber? I'll just hurt her even more" I sighed as I felt tears b on my eyes. Amber sighed on the other line, we all hated what had happened two years ago especially me who caused all the mess, if I wasn't stupid then none of these would have ever happened. It would Krystal that I will be spending my life with forever. 

"Just fix things with her Minho.. please" Amber said and I sighed before nodding my head and closing my eyes. 

"Alright.. I'll call you tomorrow" 

"Alright.. think of it" Amber said and I nodded my head again. 

"Alright" 

"Minho, can't you just listen to me first? I know Jiyoon, she's not a nice girl, we've been together in a school back in middle school and I'm telling you she hates me and wants us to break up" Krystal said or more like pleaded me but my mind opposed her. Jiyoon, she's a nice girl and a new friend of mine and I can't even understand what's wrong with her being friends with me. 

"Krys.. it's been years.. what if Jiyoon changed already? At leat give her a chance and she's not doing anything wrong, I know my limits don't you trust me?" I asked her with my voice getting irritated already. Krystal on the other hand shook her head disapprovingly to me before running her hands through her hair messing it. 

"She's nothing but one of those stuck up girls Minho.. I'm telling you already" Krystal said while raising my voice and I got enough of it. We've been going through this for the past few days and she just can't accept that fact that Jiyoon had changed already, Jiyoon told me that she really hated Krystal before because Krystal's smart and they're competitors with the class ranking, but Jiyoon told me that she doesn't hate Krystal anymore and I think Jiyoon's telling the truth, it's just that Krystal won't stop talking trash about her. 

It was a big deal to her. 

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP?! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SHE ALREADY CHANGED?! SHE TOLD ME HERSELF THAT SHE HATED YOU BEFORE BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH COMPETITORS AT SCHOOL AND YOU ALWAYS BEAT HER WITH THE CLASS RANKINGS, WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL HERE KRYS?! SHE JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU RANTING ABOUT?! YOU'RE ACTING TOO POSSESSIVE HERE! GIVE ME MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE MY FRIENDS, DAMN IT"

Slap. 

"You just slapped me" I said with my blunt tone and tears are already streaming down on Krystal's face. 

"and you just raised your voice on me.. am I being too possessive Minho? Because the last time I checked I'm your girlfriend and I have the right to be jealous and damn insecure about this. Minho she's someone from my past that left too many bad memories, don't you think I'll be able to forget all those? Sorry if I'm making you feel imprisoned in this relationship, don't worry.. you can have all the freedom you want.. just tell me to break up with you.. tell me to break up with you cause I don't think I'll be able to ask you to.. just tell me.. and I'll let you go" 

Just like that.. Krystal disappeared on the other side of the door. 

Damn it. 

"What happened?" Jiyoon asked me as soon as she saw my wasted self trying to support my own body at the bar's counter. Helping me stand up straight, Jiyoon gave me a worried look and I chuckled bitterly before shaking my head and taking another shot of alcohol on the counter. Taking the bottle away from me, Jiyoon shook her head sternly. 

"You know.. Krystal's being paranoid again. She's doubting me with you" I said with my slurred words and Jiyoon furrowed her brows. 

"She's jealous?" Jiyoon asked and i nodded my head before laughing sarcastically. "Way too jealous" I said then blanked out.

I never knew what had happened that night, I can't remember anything. I woke up in my apartment after the night that I got drunk, I tried to remember everything the night before but all I can remember is Jiyoon's face. I also noticed that I got different clothes the day after I woke up from getting drunk, I was wondering who did that. 

Maybe Jiyoon? 

No. 

Maybe it's Krystal? 

But she hates me. 

The day, two years ago. I made up my mind to ask for Krystal's forgiveness. I asked her to meet up with me in our favorite cafe, I was expecting to see her there but all I saw was Jiyoon's terrified face, it seems like something had happened to her. Being her friend, of course, I stood up and approached her and asked her what had happened. 

But the next words she told me took me by surprise. 

"Minho.. I'm pregnant" Jiyoon said with a worried voice and I furrowed my brows.

Jiyoon's pregnant? What the hell happened? 

"W-Who's the father?" I asked even when I was feeling bad about it. I don't know.. I just don't know. 

"It's you Minho.. it's you" 

"What?" 

"and I thought that we're going to talk things out and reconcile" 

I heard Krystal's voice and as soon as I turned around, Krystal's hand landed on my face. She slapped me and I didn't feel any pain that moment, I felt myself getting numb by Jiyoon's words and I don't even have any idea what to do. I was thinking how I got Jiyoon pregnant and I was thinking of where my relationship with Krystal is going to head now. 

"Krys listen to me" I said pleadingly but tears already rolled down her face. I reached out and held on her hand but Krystal pulled her hand away as she took steps back before shaking her head. "I heard enough.. I'm sorry Minho.. I don't think we can go on anymore" Krystal said as she turned away and ran away. I stood there, frozen.

"Minho.." 

"You're pregnant?" I asked without even turning to look at her. 

"I am.." Jiyoon answered and I looked down on the floor. "How? How did it happened?" I asked and I heard Jiyoon took a deep breath before answering me. 

"The night I took you home.. drunk" Jiyoon said and I furrowed my brows. Is that the reason why I always see her face after that night? 

"I'm sorry Jiyoon.. let's.. let's settle this when I'm ready" I said as I walked out of the cafe running after Krystal. 

I don't want anyone to get hurt of me. 

Not Jiyoon and definitely not Krystal. 

But if I have to choose between them. 

It will always be Krystal. 

It will always be her. 

Opening my eyes, I found myself sitting at the edge of the bed. Pushing my own self up, I ruffled my hair as I did my morning routine. Finishing, I walked out of my room only to see a familiar figure standing at the center of the living room with a baby in her arms. Noticing my presence there, Jiyoon smiled as she put 'our' son down and walked to me before giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

Eversince I took the responsibility of her and the baby, Jiyoon became touchy all of a sudden, I was expecting her to push me away because I got her pregnant but it seemed like she liked it more than she hated it, it was like she really wanted what had happened between us, she never let me out of her sight and she's like a paranoid one everytime I get home late from work, she's like a detective trying to figure out whether I was cheating behind her back or not even when she doesn't have the right to. Yes, she's the mother of our baby but I never asked her to be other half anyway, I still can't consider her as my girlfriend even if it's been two years. 

"Don't you have a day-off today? Just rest, what do you want for breakfast?" Jiyoon asked me and I kept mum. Shaking my head, I walked past her and into the kitchen completely ignoring her questions. I may be rude but I have too mch going inside my mind for the past two years, I lost myself, my other half. I felt bad, yes, but that was only because of the baby. I got her pregnant and the least thing I can do is take the responsibility of it. 

Settling myself at the kitchen counter, I saw Jiyoon standing beside me with ehr arms crossed. "What's wrong with you?" She asked with a tone of annoyance and irritation. Putting the glass dow, I sighed befre walking out of the kitchen. I don't want to have a fight with her, not in this early morning, with the baby sleeping. "I'm asking you!" She said with her voice louder this time and I sighed trying to control my temper too. She changed, the Jiyoon I knew before was nice but now, it's the complete opposite of her and Krystal was right about it. 

But even if I want to change and go back in that time she cautioned me about Jiyoon, I know that it's impossible already knowing that Krystal hates me to the extent that she left Korea and went back to San Francisco without even saying goodbye to me. 

"I'm going back to my room. Let's not fight please" I said as I tiredly sighed and Jiyoon rolled her eyes before throwing her hands up in the air. "Fine then. You're always like that anyways, you only took us in just because of your freaking responsibility. Screw this" Jiyoon said and I sighed before shaking my head and walking back inside my room. Closing the door and locking it, I walked towards my bed and slumped my body on it. Looking at the side, I saw Krystal's sleeping face by my side where she used to sleep whenever we get home late form our dates. 

I miss her already. 

I miss her so much. 

"Dad.. Sir.. I'm sorry if I brought disgrace to our family and Jiyoon's family. But please let me straight every crooked move that I made, I will take care of Jiyoon and the baby and I won't run away from my responsibility. After all, it's all because of myown fault and irresponsibility. I should have acted more mature, give me a second chance and I will do better now if you will let me to" I said while kneeling infront of my dad and Jiyoon's dad. Yes, they already found out that I got Jiyoon pregnant and they were both furious about it, I understand, they both have the right to. 

"You better young man" Jiyoon's father said and I gave him a bow. 

"You should Choi Minho. You brought disgrace to our family, be a man and take your responsibility. Marry Jiyoon and be a father to your child" 

I can take responsibility. But what was my dad saying? 

Marry Jiyoon? 

No.. No way. 

What about Krystal then? 

"But dad--" 

"--We won't force you to do it sooner but you have to assure us that you'll marry her. That's the deal we want" Jiyoon's father said and I pondered about it for a moment. Would it be better than marrying Jiyoon immediately? Holding my breath, I clutched both of my hands tightly on my knees before nodding my head. 

"that would be fine with me sir" I said and Jiyoon's father nodded his head. "You better take care of our daughter" Jiyoon's father said and I nodded my head before standing up. Walking out of Jiyoon's house, I felt someone holding my hand and when I saw it, I saw mom looking at me with a worried look. 

"Minho-ah" My mom said and I gave her a weak smile. "I'm sorry mom.. I really am" I said remorsefully and my mom shook her head befpre caressing my face. "You don't have anything to be sorry about" My mother said but I can still see those tears b on her eyes. I know that I have disappointed her, she expected me to end up with Krystal but here I am, being forced to marry someone I don't love, worse, someone that my own girlfriend despised and cautioned me not to get close to. Yet, even after al those cautions, I never listened to her and now here I am, having the worst mistake I've ever commited. 

Getting that girl Krystal despisde the most pregnant, accidentally. 

Worse. 

Letting the girl I love the most get hurt too.

"I'm sorry mom" I said before removing my hand on her cheek and walking towards my care gathering all the courage I have left. Driving towards Krystal's place seemed to be the hardest for me, but standing infront of her after all that had happened seemed to be the most crucial moment for me. 

"What are you doing here?" Krystal coldly asked as soon as she saw me standing at the fron door. Her face showed no expressions, it was completely different from the face she has back when everything was right, she looks at me with her eyes full of love befoe but now there's.. Nothing.

It was nothing but emptiness.

There's no love anymore.

"I need to talk to you for a moment Krys" I said before reaching out to her but Krystal took a step back causing me to retreat my hand back. "Don't come near me nor call me that way. I hate it" Krystal said but her eyes aren't looking at me directly. It hurted me, yesm, but that doesn't mean that I have to stop asking for her forgiveness. The pain I have caused her is much more than I pain I felt right at that moment. 

"I-I'm sorry" I said before completely taking my hand back and letting out a sigh while looking down on the floor. "What do you want form me?" Krystal asked and I swallowed the invisible lump blocking my throat. "I just need to tlak to you for a moment" I said as I brushed me sweaty hands against my jeans. 

"About what?" She curtly asked making me gulp that lump again. "About us" I answered. 

"There's no more us. Remember?" 

Getting up, I threw my phone on my bed and changed my clothes. Going out, no one at the living room, maybe Jiyoon left. She's always like that, everytime we argue, she would leave me alone and bring the baby alone. I don't know where she goes to but surely, it's not her parent's house. 

Because if she goes there, her parents would have probably think that there's something wrong between us. Two years, those two years there's never a day that passes without us getitng mad at each other, there's never a day that we don't argue. I don't like it alright, our child's growing and if he ever sees his parents like this, I know that he too wouldn't like it but how can I force myself to be happy with a person that I don't really love? 

Krystal's the one that I love.

She's the only one that can make me happy. 

But thinking about our child, I was thinking why can't I just be contented with this now? I wanted to, I badly wanted to but my heart doesn't. I can't make Jiyoon happy morever she's not the one that my heart longs for.

Shaking my thoughts off, I got my car keys and walked out of the door. Maybe I need some time off, maybe I need to breathe this all out so I'm going out of town for now. No, I wouldn't be staying there overnight, I'll just breathe some fresh air in and maybe think about some things. Going down the parking lot, I walked inside the lift and rested my back against the wall. not long after, I arrived down the parking lot and walked towards my car. Getting in, I started the engine and drove off with my mind flying elsewhere. 

The ride towards the place was a bit long and it took me half a day to go there, maybe it was tiring but that tiredness all vanished when the beauty of the outskirts of this town showed up to me. The sun is slowly setting yet the beauty of the place doesn't.

Getting off my car, I closed the door and walked towards the woods. Putting my hands on the pocket of my jeans, I let out a sigh as I walked through the trees. Looking around, I saw no one there and since it was already dark, maybe everyone's gathered already at the beach on the other side of this place. 

Continuing to walk through this small portions of woods, I finally saw a blue and white line and the color of the sun is getting clearer and clearer to me already. Taking my time to walk, I'm finally I'm able to see the beauty of the place. How I wish that I can see thia together with the person I love the most. 

Krystal. 

Letting out a sigh, I came out of the woods and walked straight towards the sea. Taking my shoe off, I put it down on the sand and let the waves greet me. Looking through the vast space, I sighed, maybe some company will do.. or maybe not. Maybe I badly need someone's presence that it makes me go insane. I really need her right now. I need Krystal.

Missing her feels like wanting to breathe in a place withou any oxygen. Needing her feels like wanting to be saved from the suffocation but no matter how much you want, no matter how much you fight, there's still that small amount of air that keeps you breathing. I felt like wanting to give up, because holding her is like holding the sand, no matter how much I tightly held on it, it still escapes from my grip. But no matter what, no matter how much she still escapes from my grip, no matter how many times I've come to think about giving up on her, I just can't because there's still a big part of my heart that's missing and only her can mend it. Only Krystal and no one else, I've tried loving Jiyoon, yes, but I failed. 

A thousand times.

Taking a few steps back, I looked up at the sky and realized that I've just cried. I never knew that I had this soft side, only her can make me cry like this. Only her can make me weak. Wiping my tears away, I put my shoes on and decided to go and find a place where I can find some food to fill my stomach. Finding a place nearby, I decided to just spend my remaining hours there. I ordered food, ate it and of course had some time to reflect about some things that I did recently and in the past. But my thoughts seemed to be interrupted when my ears perked up upon hearing a familiar voice nearby. 

Pushing my thoughts aside, I turned mym attention towards the familiar voice. 

"I told you already! Stop bothering us!" That familiar voice said and fortunately, that person who owns is a couch away from me. Lowering my head a bit, I tried to listen attentively. "HE is my son, what do you expect?! My conscience has been getting the best of me everyday. Say, are you going to take my son away from me Jiyoon?" 

His son? What? 

"No, this child is mine and Minho's. You're not the father of this baby" 

"Really? Then tell me how can Minho be his father when you didn't even got the chance to sleep with him even when he's drunk that night he fought with his girlfriend? I'm the father of THIS baby Jiyoon! Not him! I'm the one who got you pregnant.. remember that. You just like him and hate his girlfriend that much that's why you lied to him about being pregnant with 'his' child. I'm not letting you take my son away from me anymore" 

"Suit yourself. You're not going to see this baby anymore"

Standing up, I turned and saw Jiyoon standing up at the same time as me.Her eyes looked at me with a look of surprise and terror, she looked like she just saw a ghost infront of her. I tried to keep a calm face on, but it seemed rather blank than calm to me. 

"M-Minho" Jiyoon stuttered. 

"So you've been lying to me all this whole while huh?" I asked with still a calm voice and Jiyoon just looked down and not answer me. "Tell me!" I shouted garnering the attention of the other customers there. Trying to calm myself down, I breathed hard as I flaxed my jaw and clenched my fist. 

"It's a lie" Jiyoon said and I chuckled bitterly before shaking my head. She took a step forward and I took a step back, I put my hands above my head as I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I felt like going crazy upon the sudden revelation, two years, two years of fooling me. I don't know how Jiyoon was able to do it.

"Don't come near me.." I said but she took a step forward and in reflex I stepped backwards again. "Don't" I said curtly. I don't know what's happening to me, I wanted to scream, I wanted to vent all my anger out but it seems like I can't and all I did was stare blankly into nothing as the words I've heard a moment ago sink in to me. "Minho" Jiyoon said as she tried to reach out for me and I stumbled backwards and decided to run away from that place. Away from Jiyoon and all her lies. 

I ran, I ran until my feet hurts. I ran until I find it hard to breathe anymore. I stopped, my body fell on the cold sand as I tried to catch up my breath. Tears are threatening to fall, I wanted to cry but tears won't come out even if I feel like it would. I stared at the sky then I saw Krystal's face. 

what have I done? 

Two years, two damn years and I'm still living with the greatest mistake I've ever done. I should have believed Krystal and now all I got was this, I lost her just because of a lie.

One freaking lie and I lost my everything.

I stayed there, lying on the sand as the sky became darker and soon the stars appeared.I felt so weak, I felt so stupied for hurting the girl I loved the most, I felt so stupid for believe the lies of the girl Krystal despised the most. I shouldn't have left Krystal that night, I shouldn't have fought with her and broke her heart.

Gathering all my strength left. I sat up and took my phone out, I scrolld through my contact list and dialled Amber's number. a few rings then she picked up. 

"Amber" I said with much serious voice. "What is it?" Amber asked groggily then the time difference sank inside my mind, maybe it's still early there but I know that I don't have to lose another second, I need to get to Krystal, I need to let her know thatr I want her back especially now that I'm free, I want her to know that everything was just a big misunderstand. I nede to get to her before everything will be too late.

"How's Krystal?" I immediately asked. "She's fine. I talked to her and I noticed that she's getting better, she listend to me now even if it's just for a bit" Amber said and I smiled a little upon hearing those. "Amber I need to tell you something" I said with a serious voice. "What is it?" Amber asked.

"I'm going there in San Francisco" 

"Oh.. wait what?!" 

"Amber.. I need to talk to Krystal, I need to get her back" 

"Are you crazy? What about Jiyoon and your kid? Your parents and Jiyoon's. You're out of your mind" Amber said in disbelief and I sighed heavily, as much as I wants to tell Amber everything. I just can't bring it up. I don't know why but as much as I want to, I just can't even say it.

"Just please help me.. this.. this will be the lastr time" I said pleadingly and Amber sighed on the other hand. "You know that I can't do that" Amber said and I breathed out dejectedly. "What I'm saying is of course I'll help since I can't bear hearing you said that you'' ask for my help for the last time. We're friends aren't we? Just don't get me in trouble and I'll help you with everything I can" Amber said and I smiled a little as I shook my head, Amber had fooled me. 

"Thank you Amber.. and I assure you that you won't get in trouble with this. I'll explain everything to you as soon as I arrive there" I said. "When are you going anyway? Do you have any place to stay at?" Amber asked and I bit my lower lip. Thinking about it, I just realized that I planned going there with nothing, I don't even knows where Krystal lives. Moreover, I don't know where I will stay when I arrive there. 

"I'll go there as soon as possible and no.. I don't have any place to stay at" I said and I heard Amber sighed. "Wait" She said and I furrowed my brows. Maybe a minute or two had passed before she resumed back talking to me. "Hey.." She said. "I saw a flight tomorrow morning. Book it and I'll pick you up at the airport as soon as you arrive here" Amber said and I shook my head in disbelief. Amber just helped me without me even asking her to, she's really reliable. 

"Thank you Amber. I'll go and pack up now, see you and thank you again" I said in gratitude and amber chuckled on the other line. "That's what friends are for.. you have to treat me when you go here alright?" Amber joked and I nodded my head as if she can see me. "Anything for my friend" I said happily. 

"I'll count on you for that. I'll give you some time to pack up now. See you soon" Amber said and I nodded my head. "Alright then.. thanks again" I said and Amber hummed in reponse. Soon, the call ended and I got up from the sand and made my way towards my car.

Getting in, I started the engine and hurriedly went back home. As soon as I arrived, I opened the door only to see Jiyoon standing at the middle of the living room while giving me a remorseful look. No, I'm not going to let her fool me anymore, I believed her lies once and I won't repeat that same mistake anymore. Ignoring her, I walked towards my room only to feel her hand grabbing my wrist, turning around, I yanked her hand off me. 

"Leave before I lose my temper" I threatened but Jiyoon doesn't seem to be intimidated by it. "Why would I? It's our house too, did you forget already?" Jiyoon asked and I breathed in annoyance. She still have the guts to face after all that she had done, nice, just nice. "Alright then.. I'll do the honor to leave" I said and breathed in annoyance taking Jiyoon by surprise. Turning my back from her, I entered my room and immediately packed my things up. If she's not going to leave then I'll do it. Finally finishing all, I took my luggage out and walked out of my room only to find Jiyoon blocking my way. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jiyoon asked me and I chuckled sarcastically before looking at her again. "I'm going to have my old life back and you can't stop me" I said as I properly hang my bag over my shoulder and dragged the other luggage I have. I heard Jiyoon calling me so I fastened my pace and fortunately, the elevator door opened so I got in and closed it quickly before she can even enter and follow me. I was glad that I only got a few clothes but even so, I'll still leave home only to have Krystal back. i'm not going to be a fool anbymore, I'm going to take her back and that's final. 

Arriving at the parking ground, I quickly dragged my luggage at the back of my car and threw my smaller back at the back seat once I entered the car. Driving away, I decided to go to the aiport and book my flight tomorrow morning, lucky enough, the airport was just nearby where my place was so I quickly arrived there. After booking my flight, I decided to just stay at the airport and spend the night there since I'm going to leave tomorrow morning. 

I don't think I've had a good sleep after all. That night back in the airport was the start of the most crucial part of my life. I kept fidgeting on the bench trying to have some shuteye but I failed as the thought og seeing Krystal again overwhelmed me too much. The flight, that was for hours, seemed like years for me. I never had some sleep in the plane too, because just like back at the airport, I kept fidgeting on my seat trying to find the right words I'm going to tell Krystal as soon as I see her and maybe after several hours of thinking and practicing, I already got accustomed with each and every words I'll say when I see her. However, just as when I'm about to close my eyes and let sleep take over me, the crew annouanced that we'll be arriving soon. Letting out a sigh, I just stared out of the window. 

But, it's better not to have any sleep at all than not to wake up anymore right? 

Right. 

Soon, the plane landed and I got out. Feeling the hot air greet me, I knew that this is the moment that I have been waiting for the past two years. I felt scared, I felt happy, I felt nervous, I felt excited. I felt like I've got all the emotions as soon as I stepped inside of the airport, right at that moment, I knew that this is it.

It's now or never. 

Walking around, I saw someone waving at me and by the looks of it. I was sure it was Amber, walking towards her, I chuckled as I noticed that she dyed her hair red. Finally approaching her, Amber engulfed me into a tight hug as she patted my back. "How's the trip? I can se that you didn't have a proper sleep" Amber said as she chuckled and I scratched my nape. 

"The trip was fine and the problem's on me. I don't know why I'm being restless on the way here" I said and Amber shook her head as she patted my shoulder. "You're excited to see her aren't you?" Amber asked teasingly and I chuckled before shaking my head. "I am.. but I feel scared and nervous too" I said and Amber shook her head. 

"Let's get you some proper rest first. Need some help with your bags?" Amber asked and I shook my head. "Thanks but no thanks.. I got this" I said and Amber nodded her head. "Alright. You say so" She said before going towards the exit and I trailed behind her. Arriving at her place, I looked around as I observed the neighborhood. Does Krystal live near here too? Can I see her now? Will she hate me still? 

Questions filled my mind as Amber let me in inside her house. "You seemed to be a bit bothered. Is there something wrong?" Amber asked and I bit my lower lip as I sighed. "Does Krystal live near here too?" I asked and Amber smiled as she shook her head causing me to look at her in confusion.

"You just arrivedin here and the first thing you do is ask me where does Krystal live. I seriously won't doubt how much you love her anymore" Amber said and I looked down feeling a bit embarassed. "She does.. she lives a few blocks away from here" Amber said and I looked up as I raised my brows. 

"Really?" I asked and Amber nodded. "But get some rest first.. you don't want to let Krystal see you in that state right?" Amber asked and I sighed before shaking my head causing Amber to furrow her brows and look at me in confusion. "I have to see her now.. Can you please take me to her?" I asked and Amber gave me a look of disbelief. 

"Are you serious?" She asked me and I nodded my head persistently. "I am" I said and Amber pinched the bridge of her nose before taking a deep breath. "Alright then.. I can't stop you" Amber said and I smiled weakly. Going out of the house, I trailed behind Amber as she walked towards Krystal's house. With every step I take, with every houses that I passed, I felt like my heart's going crazier as each second passes. 

Should I really face her now? I asked myself. 

Of course, I've travelled a long way only to see her. My inner self answered. 

Before I knew it, Amber stopped infront of a simple white house before turning to me and pointing her thumb towards it. "Here we are" She said and I felt like fainting right there on the spot. Opening the small wooden gate, Amber walked to the front porch and mindlessly, I trailed behind her but didn't dare to step on the front porch. 

Knocking on the door, I watched Amber with my eyes wide as the door opened and revealed a red head who was looking at Amber with a now confused face. Pointing at me, Amber smiled a bit as she slowly turned her head only to see me frozen while looking at them. Krystal looked different, she.. she looked more beautiful yet.. she looked sick. 

Furrowing her brows, I saw Krystal turn to Amber and gave her a questioning look. "Look, he just arrived today. He wants to see you" Amber said before walking down the porch and patting my shoulder and stopping beside me. "I think you can handle going back home.. goodluck" Amber said before walking out of the gates and I just stood up there not knowing what to do anymore. The words I've practiced now left me. I don't know what to do right infront of her anymore.

Watching her close the door and walked down the porch and towards me. I gulped the invisible lump that was on my throat. "What are you doing here?" She asked. It wasn't angry, it wasn't annoyed rather it was blank. I sighed, I looked down and opened my mouth trying to find the right words to say but a minute had passed already and I'm still not talking. She turned around, ready to go back in when I took all the courage and spoke up. 

"I'm here because I want you back Krystal.." I said and she stopped halfway back. I saw her shook her head as she turned to me with a weak smile on her face. "Isn't it too late already? You have a family" Krystal said as she looked down and I detected remorse and hurt blended in the tone of her voice. It hurts me too and it clenches my heart.

"I.. I don't" I said as the tears threatened to fall down from my eyes yet I held it in wanting to show her that I'm going to take her back not by crying but by pursuing her with all I am. "Stop it.. it's been two years" Krystal said as calm as she can but I can notice that she's holding back her tears too. Not able to take it anymore, I walked and hugged her as tight as I can, she tried to push my away but I didn't let go. 

"Jiyoon lied to me.. nothing happened between us" I said and I felt Krystal stopped struggling to break free from my hug. Letting her go, I looked straight into her confused eyes. "What?" She asked. 

"Jiyoon lied to me.. nothing happened between us" I repeated and Krystal furrowed her brows. "What about the baby then? She said that it's your--" 

"--The baby wasn't.. I hear her talking to a guy yesterday and he said that he's the father of the baby and Jiyoon just wanted to destroy our relationship that's why she lied. So after what happened, I immediately decided to go here and apologize for being a fool.. I want to apologize for being a jerk" I said while looking straight into Krystal's eyes and soon the tears fell down from her eyes. I stepped forward to hug her but she held her hands infront stopping me from getting any closer to her. "I.. I don't know Minho.. it's been two years" Krystal said and before I knew it, tears are rolling down on my cheeks too. 

"I know.. I'm sorry" I said as I flexed my jaw after saying those words. As much as I want to be with her and have her back, I know that I can never force my self on her nor force her to start loving me again just like what she used to before. Not when I hurted her badly, it's been two years too.. maybe.. she doesn't love me the same way she does before. 

"Just.. please.." Krystal said as she walked back, I wanted to run after her but everything went pitch black as soon as stepped forward. 

"Where am I?" I asked as soon as I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling before me. Squinting my eyes, I adjusted my body as I felt someone holding my hand. Looking down, I saw Krystal holding onto it with her eyes closed. I looked around and knew that I was in a hospital room. 

But why? Why am I here? 

Feeling a bit of movement above my hand, I looked down and saw Krystal opening her eyes. Staring at her, I didn't notice that she's looking at me worriedly but then I got my senses back when I felt her warm hand placed on my cheek. "Are you alright? I'll call the doctor first" Krystal said as she stood up but before she can even leave, I quickly grabbed her wrist stopping her from taking a step any further. 

"Stay please" I said weakly with my voice hoarse. "I.. will.. how are you? What are you feeling now? Is there any pain?" Krystal bombarded me with her questions making me smile and causing her, on the other hand, give me a confused look. "I'm fine.. and I feel great. I don't think I feel any pain too.. now that you're here" I said and I noticed tears building on Krystal's eyes. Lightly hitting me, Krystal sighed as she looked up probably preventing her tears.

"Stop it.. what are you seriously thinking? You starved yourself to death and went straight here right away without even having some sleep?" Krystal asked and I looked down as I smiled weakly. "I'm just afraid that if I wasted a second longer.. then I will lose you forever" I said and tears flowed out of Krystal's eyes. Wiping it away from her, I sighed as I prevented my tears from crying. 

"You won't.. you know that" Krystal said and I nodded. "But still.. I can't bear to lose you permanently.Not when I know everything now, not when I regret hurting you two years ago" I said as I reached out for ehr hand and held it tightly. Soon enough, I felt her hand back on my cheek, lifting my gaze, I looked at her guiltily. 

"It's my fault too for not telling you beforehand.. but let's just forget about the past.. let's just.. forget about it" Krystal said and I took a deep breath as I nodded. "Then what would happen to us now? What will happen if I go back to Korea?" I asked with my voice full of fear. I don't know if she still loves me back the way I do for her, and I'm afraid that she doesn't anymore. 

"Then.. we'll start anew.. and.. I'll go back with you. You know that I still love you right?" Krystal said and I opened my mouth to say something but it seems like my voice left me. Her words, those words are the words that I've been dying to hear from her. "I love you too.. I always do.. I always will. You're my other half remember? You know that you're my everything right?" I said with my voice full of happiness and Krystal nodded her head as she stared at our intertwined hands. 

"When we broke up.. I knew that it was the end of me too. I could never do anything better without you Minho, I grew too attached to you that I won't do anything anymore without you. When Amber told me that you moved in with Jiyoon and that both of your parents asked you to marry her, I felt like ending my life already but something kept me from being alive and that's you. I know that someday, somehow, even if it looks so impossible. You'll be back in my arms" Krystal said as she continued crying and I sat up and hugged her tight as I kissed her forehead and cried with her. 

"I always ask Amber how are you doing.. I felt so disappointed with myself after knowing that you're not doing any good and you're badly hurt because of me. I tried to forget you Krys.. I did but I failed a thousand times. I tried to divert all my attention to Jiyoon and the baby but everytime I see them all I can think was you. It was never her that I wanted, it was never her that I wanted to have a family with. It was you, those two years.. I felt so lifeless without you by my side and when I found out that she lied. I decided to risk everything already and go here for you, I decided to leave my life back in Seoul behind just to be with you here, I don't care what would my parents say anymore. I'm not complete without you Krys and I can never be, I love you too much to let you go. I'm half a heart without you.. so please? Come back to me?" 

There, I put all my courage to ask her to be mine again. I cannot take it any longer, I don't want to wake up again feeling incomplete just because she's not with me. I don't want to waste my life to nothing anymore. I want to be with her and that's all I want to do. Nodding her head, Krystal hugged me tight as she buried her face on my shoulder and I did nothing but to caress her back soothingly. Pulling away from me, we both looked straight into each other's eyes as I leaned in and kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips.

Finally.. I'm complete. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Sorry it took too long but here's the update! 

KaiStal Sequel coming up! 

Feel free to ask for requests!