Getting a day with the Unnies

I will always be here for you

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ)
Girls Generation-Gee


Narator's POV:
Today was the day you got to spend the day with your favorite Unnies. This was becase you guys have been friends for more that 4 years now and today was the day of your celebration. Today was  also the day you guys get a lot of candy. What day is that will of course Halloween you and your Unnies really liked candy so you guys dressed up to go after you guys had all your fun.

"Unnies are you ready to go you guys take too long to put on makeup just be like me and don't put any on at all it makes you look more beautiful"you giggled and walked out of your room.
"
ㅋㅋ like that would work we want to meet a boy as nice as Chunji Oppa he is really nice to us"Yoona really wanted a guy like him just like him.
"
ㅋㅋ me to I really need a guy so we can go on double dates and stuff you know"SooYoung laughed and got done with her hair.
"Gosh you guys are so funny I wish I could do that but Chunji Oppa wont let me put makeup on he said I'm already pretty"you giggled and walked into the bathroom.
"Awww that is so nice of him to say see you are look you don't need makeup it would just make your face look funny like SooYoung Unnie"
"Yah Dongsaeg don't say that only because I know who to put it on better than you dosen't mean you make fun of me"SooYoung scoled her and you laughed at them.
When it was 9am you guys had just left the house and there was n
o one home. You had to check if your boyfriend was going to be there and he siad that he wasn't going to be there at all.

SooYoung's POV:
Today was the day the girls get to hang out and have fun with no boys. We all looked cute but _______ looked the cutest. She alwaysed did with all he cute clothes that she has.
"Unnies wae wae do you look at me like that"she was scared that something was on her face.
"
ㅋㅋ don't worry nothing is on your face and nothing it's just that you have really cute clothes and I really want to know who gets it for you"I questioned her but felt bad about it.
"
ㅋㅋ Umm well I have to work for it usually I pick up cans that is all but I work at a coffee shop with a umm what is him name....Oh yeah Kwon he is really nice to me"she giggled and walked into a store.
"Wah what store is this"Yoona questioned and asked ________.
"This is the coffee shop I work at oh and this is Kwon he is my best friend"she giggled and walked to him.
We walked to him but he looked like someone I knew but who. I really didn't know who he was until I saw his face. He gose to the same school we all go to. But how come she dosen't know that is __________ that slow on stuff gosh this little girl.
"
ㅋㅋ hi~ Kwon Oppa how are you and work been so far"you giggled and hugged him.
"WWAAHH careful _______, you are such a clusmy girl and you know that"Kwon scolded her but giggled as she pouted.
"
ㅋㅋ yeah I know I am I always fall but so far not that much I much better with balence now"you giggled and walked to us.
"Umm hi I'm Yoona her Unnie"
"And I'm Sooyoung her other Unnie"
"Umm hi I'm Kwon her bo..best friend"
"Umm Kwon what school do you go to"Yoona asked for me I guess.
"Umm the school I go to is Shin Bong High or SBH wae"Kwon said as ________ mouth droped.
"OMO how come I don't see you then Kwon Oppa I never see you at school wae huh"she had questioned him and got mad.
"Umm that is because I'm......I'm one of the.......one of the Kingkas there"he told her and she got a little happy i guess.
"Kwon Oppa how come you didn't tell me so what is your name when your with them"she had to ask him but we didn't care.
"Umm I'm the fourth oldest and the most quitest out of the guys and soon they will be comeing do you want to hang out and get some candy later"he asked her and we got our coffee.
"Umm sure but my boyfriend and his group and  my brother and his group has to come I'm sorry I kinda have to watch my brother"you kinda laughed.
"that is ok we know your friends with L.Joe the most popular Kingka there and yeah anything for my madam"Kwon bowed and went strait back to work.

Your POV:
WWAAHH am I that slow really I didn't even know that and they are always around me gosh I'm so stupid.?? it's ok I will always figure it out sooner or later i love being slow with my friends.
"Unnies let's go after you get your drinks ok we can go and find some nice clothes to wear for tonight"I told them and we left.

We had just got to the store I wanted to go to. We got really cute costumes I was a cheer leader, Yoona Unnies is a princess, and Sooyoung Unnies is a little girl. We all like our costume and we bought it and left I was kinda shy that my skirt was a little to high but oh well no one cares right??
"Sooyoung Unnie do you think my skirt for my costume is too short cause I do"

"Nope it is perficly fine with me and Yoona right Yoona-ah"
"Ne it looks good oon you and it is not to short do your fine"Yoon Unnie was really spacific about it.
"WWAAHH are you guy telling me the truth please so I know"
"Yes we are don't worry let's go and get ready so we can meet everybody else"Yoona rushed me
"But but we are meeting everybody at my place"
"Gosh ok come on let's go go go"Sooyoung Unnie took all our stuff and we left.
When we got home we ran upstairs and got changed and did our makeup. I barely put any on my face because I was a cheer leader nothing scary but I really like the costume so I don't care. We got done in about thirty minutes because our costume were for us to look really cute not scary.

Minwoo's POV:
WWAAHH ________ Noona, Yoona Noona, and Sooyoung Noona looked really sute but the cutest was my sister. I really liked her costume she looked like a little school girl but she was a cheer leader.
"WAH _________ Noona you look so pretty"Kwangmin's mouth droped.
"Wah ________ you look so cute in that costume"Kwon ?I think? really liked it.
"Umm thanks and all of you guys look good too I really like it"you giggled and got all our bags to go trick or treat for some good candy.

Narator's POV:
It has been at least three hour frome when you guys left the house you guys slowly went from house to house but you got tired because you had school the next day.
"_______ hey little girl come here let me carry you ok"Chunji looked at your tired face.
"Ne what do you want Oppa"you looked at him but could barely see him.
"Hey let me carry you so you don't run into any one ok"Chunji took your hand but you didn't want to.
"But Oppa I still want to walk and I still can walk"
"Ok fine but when you get tired just tell me ok"
"Ne Oppa I will"

As soon as you left him some wired guys came up behinde you and touched you. You only screamed but on one was behinde you but the wired guys. You were worried so all you did was trun around his kick the guy who touched you. You didn;t care who they were you were really scared. So all of them say what you did and got scared and ran away.
"Oppa Unnie where are you guys"you yelled in fear.
You looked around but you didn't find them so what you did was go to the park like what they said to meet up here if they seprated. When you got there the lights were on so you walked tot he basketball court and you saw a boy playing bascketball. You didn't know who it was so you walked up to that boy and he looked like a person you knew or know.

"Umm hi what is your name"you questioned the guy.
"Oh me well I'm...Um I'm Taemin....Lee Taemin from SHINee and who are you"
"I know you I really like your music well I'm Park _______ it is really nice to meet you but I have to go and sorry for bothering you"

As you left he took your hand and you were really shocked why do you always run into people so much.
"Yah wait I want you to meet my Hyungs they are here just wait"
"Umm ok I guess I can wait"
About three minutes past and Taemin's Hyungs came.
"Hyung this is Park _______, Park _______ this is Onew Hyung or Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Key or Kim Kibum, and Chio Minho"
"Hi ______ it is very nice to meet you"Onew said and bowed.
I bowed back"Hi Onew Sunbae"
"Hi ________ I like your costume you look cute in it"Jonghyun bowed and was polite to you.
"Hi me too I really like it"Key looked really pretty like usual.
"Umm hi and be safe around here I heard a girl scream earlier"Minho warrned me.
"Oh really you did I wasn't paying attention at all"you giggled and walked away.

Minwoo's POV:
OMO OMO OMO we had just lost _______ Noona I'm really scared what do we do abot it. Oh it is ok Donghyun Hyung told us to split up and find her. AHHA I found her she is with...umm oh my idol Taemin Sunbae lucky she got to meet him and SHINee.
"YAh _______ Noona where did you go"

"Oh sorry Minwoo-ah I turned around and you guys were not behind me so I came here"
"?? you are such a good girl"Taemin giggled and truned around.
"AHHH Taemin Sunbae wait I want you to meet my brother Minwoo-ah he is a big fan of yours and you are his idol"
She really had to do that she is so embarrassing oh well that is why we are sister and brother we always do this to each other.
"Ahh it is nice to meet you that means you already now who SHINee is right"
"Ne Sunbae I do...Umm now _______ let's go befor we get introuble"
"Ne let's go..Oh Bye SHINee see you soon"you walked away waving bye to them.
ㅋㅋ she is so cute she finally meet them ㅋㅋ I love her so much  now back before I get in trouble because Donghyun Hyung is really scared.

Your POV:
Omo I really just meet SHINee I can't belive it. But back home before L.Joe gets mad at me and yells again. ㅋㅋ Funny huh oh yeah and when we get home MyName time ㅋㅋ can't wait to listen to them.
"Ummm Minwoo-ah sorry to make you go though all that trouble just to find me"

"Huh Oh yeah that is ok we just need to get home everybody is there already"
"Omo really let's go fast"I grabed his hand and i ran.
"ㅋㅋ slow down we don't have to be there fast we the already know we are coming back"he pulled me back and I almost fell.
"Yah you could have told me that"I scolded him.
"ㅋㅋ but I didn't so what are you going to do"
"ㅋㅋ I can't because we are outside and you scream like a girl still ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Yah so at least I don't have to go to a school with L.Joe"
"ㅋㅋ you don't know that, oh and I talked to K.Will Oppa and he said you, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and I think Jeongmin are going to my school"
"Ugh K.Will Hyung waeyo"
"It's ok that means you can help me from the other Kingkas ok"
"Ne now let's walk a little faster"

Jeongmin's POV:
Minwoo-ah had just text me and said they are almost here I'm so glad that he had found her. I...I mean we was so worried about her. Ok just to say I was really worried.
"Minwoo-ah I can't get in the dorr wont open"you sounded scard.
"Yah let go of the door"Chunji yelled at L.Joe.
We walked in with tears in your eyes you looked really scared that it didn't open.

"Omo _______ I'm so sorry please forgive me"L.Joe Hyung had to say sorry or else.
"Say sorry for what you didn't do anything"you giggled and walked to Chunji Hyung.
Befor she walked to him she came my way. When she got to me she gave me a hug before she said anything.

"ㅋㅋ Oppa I can tell you were worried about me"you giggled and walked away from me.

Chunji's POV:
Omo I can't belive she did that L.Joe.
"Hey hey Changjo I bet you that L.Joe-ah would get my girlfriend back"

"ㅋㅋ sure what do I do if I lose"
"Ummm be my slave for a whole day"
"Umm ok same with you, you are going to be my slave for a whole day too if you lose"
"ㅋㅋ ok deal"
"Deal" We both shook hands and waited till you came to me.
"Hi Oppa, Hi Changjo-ah, hi Daneil-ah"you giggled and sat on my lap.
"Omo Noona your ok that is good..oh and HHII"Neil was really suprised that you were here and safe.
"ㅋㅋ yeah"you giggled.
"Hi Noona I missed you"Changjo smiled and got up with Neil and they left me.
"Hi baby, are you ok did anything happen"
"Yeah"
"Omo did anybody hurt you"
"ㅋㅋ no but I hurt 3 people though, oh and I meet SHINee Minwoo-ah's heros"you giggled and hugged me.
I hugged you back"ㅋㅋ really that is my girl she know TaeKwonDo that is how you kick but"

You giggled so cute"ㅋㅋ Oppa your so embarrassing"
I didn't want to stop she is to cute for me to stop teasing her. But I really love her so I will stop for my little baby.
"______ you don't look scared from what just happen are you ok"

"Ne Oppa I'm ok just fine"you got up from my lap and I was scared L.Joe might do something to you.
"Ok that is good now let's go to sleep it is getting late and we have school tomorrow"

"ㅋㅋ got it they already did really they listen to you ok then I just need to get ready and go to bbbbbeed"you yawned the cutest too. Omo am I really doing this right now ㅋㅋ who cares.

Narator's POV:
On your way up Minwoo and Youngmin gave you a PICKACHU shirt your favorite animal in Pokemon.
You giggled
"Thanks Dongsaeg I LLLLOOOOVE IT"
"ㅋㅋ no problem Noona ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"ㅋㅋㅋ he will nnever notice"
"Notice what Minwoo-ah tell me"
"Oh not you Noona someone else"
"Sure but I will find out"
As you got up there you had went to the bath room and got change. You got changed and thought about the shirt so you decited to wear it scene it was Pichachu.
"ㅋㅋ I love this shirt so much"
As you went out Kwangmin notice your shirt.
"Yah Noona you have my shirt"
"Omo what..no Minwoo-ah and Youngmin-ah gave it to me"
"No they had went through my stuff and got my favorite shirt"
"But....but can I wear it please Kwangmin-ah please"
"Ne Noona you can I don't care"
"Ok thank Kwangmin-ah your the sweetest little brother ever"you hugged him really tight.
Kwangmin was shocked"Omo Noo"he stoped and didn't say anything else
.

Kwangmin's POV:
Omo Noona just called me her....her brother why did she call me that. I remebered that Minwoo-ah told us ________ didn't real family. She only had his family and the people in the group home.
"Omo Hyun Donghyun Noona just hugged me like for the first time and not playing around but for real"

"ㅋㅋ really your so funny I can't belive she neve...oh wait she never gave us a hug only Minwoo-ah huh"
"Ne she only gave hugs to Minwoo-ah not us"
"Omo now I want a hug"
"I know but I already got a hug so HAHA in you face Hyung"I and walked away.
Any way she looks cute in my shirt.

L.Joe's POV:
ㅋㅋ I wanted to get her back but have school and Changjo told be the beta dn I want him to win. ㅋㅋ we are so evil I love it.
"_______ are you...hey who gave you that shirt"

"Oh this is Kwangmin-ah's Shirt he let me wear it"
"Oh really ok then ummm good night"
"Good night Oppa see you early in the morning tomorrow Oppa"
Waahh she is wearing someone else shirt and usually it is my shirt. I can't belive she is wearning Kwangmin-ah's shirt.