Week 2-Japan "Only 2 weeks is Japan WAE?!?!"

I will always be here for you

So umm this is like a bunch of paragraphs because it's like a diary of your trip to Japan but also others thoughts on what to do or something like that.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu95YKCrpWU) Please repay this one over and over again
SM Entertanment-Dear My Family
-----------
Your POV/Diary:
May 7
Up early and getting ready for the concert packing all the things I need to entertain myself while we practice and while we are waiting for our turn. I took a long time but we made it we got an MC and he was so cool ?? he really knows how to wake up everyone better than I do. I was the first one in the car ready to go and practice for the concert. After that we went to get dress and do our hair for an interview it was live so we had fans there I looked out to the crowd and saw Minhyun, Somin, and Minho there I smiled and they waved at me.

After that we got change again to regular clothes for our concert while we waited I was dancing to MBLAQ 'Stay' and B1A4 'Only learn bad things' I barely knew the dance so I made it up and danced the chours only ?? I learn them pretty fast everyone is jealous of me beecause it's easy but Key in SHINee is better than me -__- it's ok he inspires me to dance to songs any song. After we practice for that 2 hours and 30 minutes it was already 1:30pm we have been working ever scene 7am so we on schedul for 6 hours and 30 mintues the interview took inly an hour and 30 minutes.

After we practice we had a 30 mintues for break we all went and bought something to eat but I didn't eat because I didn't want any cramps while they were eating at the park I was be hind them dancing still I was dancing to a lot of songs I don't really know because it was Minho's MP3 player that had a lot of kpop songs on it he also put some american songs in it too I dances to all the songs on there. There were about more than 300 songs because there was a lot I guess ??

I would dance to only some songs but I was tired and sweating a lot my manager came to me and gave me water to drink. I smiled and thanked him for the water I drunk the water and put it down streached a little and then started dancing again but this time it was to Teen Top I was going to cry when I heard 'Supa Love' but I didn't I just smiled and dances to it after 'Supa Love' was 'Angel' I smiled and stop dancing and started to pracitce my singing I was tired but I still had enough breath to sing this song. After they were done eating it was 1:50pm we had 10 mintues to walk around Japan.

As we were looking around I was still dancing. I decided to buy song socks with Teen Top,Dalmatian, Infinite, Boyfriend, B1A4, and B2ST on them it was 7,092.20 won so 478.10 won and 6 dollar in the US not bad at all for 6 socks. Im glad as I was paying for it I was still dancing ?? love dancing. Wah I spent a lot of money but I still have enough for dinner I have 35,461 won left ($30) so 2,390.44 won just enough for dinner. I'm glad that Minwoo's parents gave me 3,000 ($2.53 US) won to come here I bought them something. I had a total of 45,023.69 won($38) or 3,025.48 yen just enough for dinner. Im glad that I got those stuff n some free stuff for Minwoo's parents they are going to love what I got them. Well bye bye I'm going back to dancing.

Minwoo's POV:
T___T _______ Noona has been dancing for more than 3 hours now and I'm afraid she might get sick again, but her manager keeps giving her water so I guess she's fine right? I'm really scared for her I hope she is doing well is she on a diet now or something she won't talk to any of us only her manager I should ask him.
"Ummm ______ Noona's manager can I ask you a question"
"HUH oh ne go ahead"
"Is ______ Noona on a diet or something she won't stop dancing? I'm worried about her"
"Huh oh no I don't really know why she won't stop dancing either she won't tell me"
"UGH she is so hard headed sometimes"
"It's ok she wants to lose weight she has been telling me that is why I have been giving her water to keep her ok so that she won't fall anymore and so that she is ok before the concert"
"Aww ok well I hope she will be ok"
"She will I hope her body is strong don't worry"
"Aw ne ok then"
"And her new friends well be there so they can help her out with what ever she needs"
"Ne thanks"
Manager Hyung looked lost,"Any time Minwoo"

 
I looked at _______ again =_= Noona please be ok before our concert it starts in a little. We all walked back to where the concert was and ________ Noona finally stop dancing she smiled and walked in first she looked around to see where to go I was scared something might happen. Everything was alright we walked to the elevators and we went in. I kept my eyes on _______ Noona I was really scared when she suddenly fell good thing Myungsoo Hyung was there to catch her. Everyone in the elevator was scared even the fans that where there too. Myungsoo Hyung picked up ________ Noona and he laid her on the couch and hoped she was on we had a long time till the concert but we needed to practice. She was one of the MC and she also was in some of our performances =_= Noona please be ok.

Myungsoo looked at ______,"I think I'll stay with her while you guys practice"
"Umm ok Myunggie-ah just make sure she is not to hot get water and a toile don't forget"
"Umm ne Hyung"
We all left to the stage to go practice all I could think about was Noona I'm really scared I don't know what to do.

Hyuna's POV:
WAH our baby I hope she's ok I knew something would happed becauseshe didn't eat and she kept on dancing. I hope she is ok before the concert because we really need her.
"Hyuna Unnie are you ready?",Minji looked at me.
"Ne I am come on put your hands in 123 Star FIGHTING!!"

We all walked out and we did all our songs Minji was all alone just dancing because _______ did most of the singing. That also happend to us our song is mostly _______-ah because she is our main vocalist, main dancer, and a little rap. AHHHHH what to do what to do I'm so nervouse.

Myungsoo's POV:
______-ah please be ok we really need you in the concert you have a BIG role in your group, your MC, and your also in some of the performances so I beg you to be ok.
"Ah I got it let's she is I can call L.Joe-ah"

I called L.Joe but he didn't pick up so I tried CAP he didn't pick up either my last try is Chunji. I called Chunji really scared to say anything to him because he knows I like _______-ah too ugh what to do. Chunji then picked up.
"Yeoboseyo is this Chunji"
"Yeoboseyo umm ne this is him"
"Ahh Chunji-ah umm well I just wanted to umm tell you that umm ________-ah umm has fainted because she umm is tired she was dancing and she didn't eat so umm yeah"
"WHAT?!?! oh no ________-ah ugh what to do what to do"
"Umm well right now I'm taking care of her she'll be fine don't worry"
"Hyung are you sure let me talk to her"
"Chunji-goon she's not up yet"
"Ugh ok call me when she is araso"
"Araso I will don't worry"

I then hung up and looked at _______-ah she was sitting upright. I ran to her and held her in my arms I looked at her and she held her head.
"_______-ah are you ok?"
"Umm Oppa I am"
"Do you remember anything?"
"Umm a little I remember the last thing we did was get into the elevators then everything went black"
"Ahh that's good because that was kinda the last thing that happen before you fainted"
"OMO Oppa we have to practice let's go come on"
I held her down,"no no no no you have to rest and eat this ok"
I handed her a sweet bread and some stew,"Umm araso Oppa thanks for taking care of me"
"?? anytime just be more careful with you heath that is number 1 araso"
She spoke with a mouth full,"?? araso Oppa don't worry I will"  

I giggled while she ate I was holding her up just in case. She looked at me with a smile and I couldn't help but smile back at her. I didn't realise that there was fans and paparazzi until the gaurds kicked them out they kept taking pictures so I hugged _______ so they don't see who the girl is ugh this is so bad. As soon as they got out everybody came back it was about 2 hours from when they started they all saw that ________ was sitting eating food they all ran to her. I'm still worried if anything would say that I was with a girl but who is that girl or do they already know that it was ______.

"________-ah are you ok? Do you feel better?" Sungyeol came and held her hand.
"?? ne Sungyeol Oppa I'm ok don't worry"
"Ok that is good I'm just happy to see you up and eating we all are"
"Umm Oppa, Unnie, Dongsaeng I'm sorry for worring everybody I didn't expect that to happen I thought that I would be ok if I didn't eat yet"
"Awww it's ok at least our baby of the group is ok",Hyuna smiled and hugged her.

I called Chunji and gave the phone to _______. She smiled and took the phone thinking I gave her the phone to call someone. She looked at the phone and hung up.
"_______-ah your not going to talk to Chunji-goon?"
"No he just texted me to call him I know he's worried but I don't want to talk to him when he's going to yell at me"
"Awww your scared? Huh"
"?? ne I just don't want to get yelled at"
"Just call him ok he is worried about you araso"
"Araso I will"

Your POV:
I called Chunji hoping he wont pick up but he did.
"Y-Yeoboseyo Chunji Oppa"
"Ne _______"
"Oppa I'm fine don't worry ok bye"
"No no YAH! Why do you keep on doing this huh you know I'm worried about you"
"Oppa why do you keep yelling at me I was thinking that I would be ok but I was wrong ok I'm sorry"
"Yah! calm down I know just stop"
"Chunji forget it you always, always do this to me? Am I the only girl that you yell at? Am I just an opption? Forget don't call anymore until I come back home"

I hung up looked down and I started to cry I looked at my phone and I was a text. It was from Chunji I didn't want to look at it so I was going to delet it until Myungsoo Oppa took it out of my hand.
He read it allowed,"_______-ah I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that to you. I was just worried that you would get really sick. Lately you have been scaring me when you got to Japan. Yes you are the only girl I yell at because your my everything and I'm scared to loose you again. No your not an opption your my only thing I look at I don't look at any Angel and tell them to go out with me"
I took my phone away from Myungsoo,"Oppa why did you do that?"
"I'm....I'm sorry _______-ah",he saw tears in my eyes he then hugged me.
"It's ok Oppa", I hugged Myungsoo tighter.

He let go of me and saw that I was crying. He took my hand and took me up to the roof. I followed him he told me to sit but just motioning it.
"_______-ah I have something to tell you"
"Umm ne Oppa what is it"
"I...I li", I cut him off.
"Like you too Oppa"
"But _______-ah not like that but I...I"
"??? I know that Sungyeol Oppa told me so I like you too",I smiled and kissed his check.
?? I saw him blush wah for the first time. Myungsoo Oppa is so cute though I'm glad he finally told me.
"AISH!! I'm going to kill that guy"
"?? Oppa it's ok I'm just glad you finally told me I just wanted to hear it from you"
"Huh Oh really ?? well I wanted to show you the view look"
"WAH!! Oppa this is so cool", we spent time together unile I got a call from K.Will saying that we need to practice. So we ran down the stairs and went to the stage. They weren't there yet so we sat down and we got water to drink we beat them knowing that they are taking their time.

After a few minutes they arrived to the stage. We walked to the back and waited unil the main MC called us all out. But before that there is a video that shows all our hard work in becoming an idol. There was a part in there where me and Minwoo came in one day to dance and I fell they all laughed because I don't know how I fell I was emmbarrased that was the first time ever that I fell while dancing. But it was funny because I learned a lot from that fall. And so we waited till our turn and I got tired but stayed up it was only 4pm so that means 3 more hours. They didn't really practice it was just the practice that I missed and we have to do over so I know what to do. We finished and we all bowed and planned our encore it was Mighty Mouth 'Bad Boy' it was a fun song and only some of us are going to sing.

After this we went to the back to change and do our make up and hair. K.Will and Boyfriend was done 10 minutes before the girls. It took us a little longer because our hair are long and there is more of us and not enough hair stlyest. We were done 2 minutes before the concert I started to get nervouse but I was also happy to be at our first ever concert. I went to go look for Minho,Somin,and Minhyun I found them they helped us by giving us water and towles I'm glad to meet people like them. We waited till the MC talked to them and he talked about our company like always a translater with us. We waited till the lights went out and Infinite performed 'She's Back' with me and then they stopped and they introduce themselves in Japanese and so did I. Then they performed 'BTD' without me of course because i can't do the scorpian dance.

When Infinite came back I gave them all a hug and told them they did a great job. We waited and listen to the MC and he showed the fans the introduction of STARSHIP but we didn't come out it was our practice and a little information about us. Then Star was introduce sepratly because we were a new group and each of us got about 10 minutes to tell people about ourselves they seemed to like it but I didn't because I always sound like a little 5 year old when I'm being recored. After that the MC came back out and got the crowd ready for K.Will Oppa he performed his most popular hit song but only 3 it is 'I need You' 'My Heat Beating' and 'Present'.

We were already 93 minutes(I hour and 33 minutes) into the concert and it took a long time for the first couple acts. After K.Will Oppa was Sistar Unnies and they performed the first 4 songs from debut till when ever 'Push Push' 'Hoe Dare You' 'Shady Girl' and 'So Cool'. Now it is Boyfriend turn they had to performe 6 songs (so much Im sorry Boyfriend but you guys are the best don't worry they love you guys) they performed 'Boyfriend' 'You and I' 'Don't Touch My Girl' 'Little by Little' 'I'll be There' and 'Not One but Two'. We were 123 minutes into the concert (about 2 hours and 30 minutes).

After Boyfriend was done it was our turn finally. WAH I'm so nervous I don't want to mess up all day today everyone has been sending me off with good notes telling I'll do well and that everything will be fine. They know how to make me not nervous huh? ?? love my fans they are so supportive they make me happy to become a star. We performed our first single 'My First Love' and our second song in that single 'Everyday' (writen by me *the author* and re-read by our manager to the song writers).

They were amazing all our fans were good they sung along to our song and it makes me happy to hear them cheer for us. After that we bowed and introduce ourselves a little and then K.Will Oppa came out and performed 3 more song they are 'Love is Crying' 'A Girl Meets Love'with Hoyrin Unnie and 'Love is Punishment'. After K.Will Boyfriend performe 4 more songs by our sunbae 2 from Big Bang 'Sunset Glow' 'Always' 4men'Baby Baby' and Hyunbin'That Man'. After them was Sistar the performed 3 songs 2ne1'I don't care' Girls Generation'Dear Mom' and Davichi'Dont say Goodbye'. Finally we were close to ending our show with maybe our last act we performed 4 more songs 2 from Girs Generation 'Gee' 'Oh!' 4minute'Mirror Mirror' and Kara'Step'.

We had an encore and we sung our Christmas song 'Pink Romance' since we were still traniees when they made this song we got to sing what ever part we wanted in the middle of singing this song I started to cry because it was our first ever concert and it went by really well and it ended really good everyone saw my cry and my Unnies saw me too they also had tears in their eyes but not like me I could barely sing the rest of the song. Our show ended well we didn't really talk to the fans but in the end we got time too it took about 2 to 3 hours for our show and everyone really enjoyed their time with us and we enjoyed our time with the fans n Starship I really want this to happen again I was still crying talking to the fans but they made me smile so much I still cried but with a big smile across my face. Today was a really fun day and I got to spend the night laughing and enjoying it with Somin,Minhyun, and Minho they are the best.

After the concert we all went out to eat. We order and bought food that full all of us we smiled and started to eat. When we got to the resturant it was already 7:30pm and we had free time but tomorrow we had another fan signing in Bejin and somewhere else I forgot. I got up and I thanked everybody for a special night and that I wish we can spend time like this everyday for the rest of my life I really enjoy seeing them everyday and wish that we grew up together and that they all taught me very well. We ate for about an hour or two and I paid for everyone I was happy that is was lower than all the money I had.

After we finsihed eating we went back to the hotel and we all were happy. I soon started to cry again not knowing why but soon all these meories just popped up in my head. I started to think about my birth family because everyone was talking to their parents and younger/older sibilings. I had no one to talk to I didn't even have a family member I knew right away to talk to I looked at everyone and I started to cry harder seeing their face light up when they hear their voices I never knew or will know that feeling in my life. I got up and walked out of the room and went to the lobby and talked to the workers they saw the tears in my eyes and asked me if anything was wrong and if I was ok.

I told them that I was ok and that everything is fine in the room. I smiled and went out for a walk I walked all the way to the beach near the hotel I smiled and looked at the ocean thinking of Tao Oppa and Kris Oppa we use to always walk along the beach at night and listen to the beautiful waves crash on land. I smiled but soon tears took over my eyes and I started to cry. I sat right in front of the water and got wet at this late hour. I sighed and looked at the moon not knowing who my birth parents are not knowing how they look like not knowing if I belong with them anymore.

I sat by the water still in thoughts until someone called my name I turned around to see Teen Top and Infinite I got up wipped myslef and continue walking the beach I went closer to the water up to my knees. I didn't see anything until someone stood in front of my with a flash light. I looked up and saw a guy shirtless I looked back down and said sorry and got out of the water.

He took my hand I didn't know what to do so I followed him he brought me to a nice quite place where no one would find me I was happy to be somewhere nice quite and really cute.

I looked up at him,"Umm thanks for bring me here it looks nice but I have to leave it's getting late"
He looked at me and smiled. I saw his face much more clear it was Siwon fro ZE:A. I smiled and hugged him.

"WAH _______-ah your lucky I'm still here I heard people saying that you were here near the water"
"Oh umm sorry Oppa I didn't mean to"
"No it's ok your just lucky because late at this hour the jelly fish come close to shore"
"Oh ?? thanks Oppa"  
"Umm so are you ok?"
"Uh ne I guess I am just so many thought right now Oppa one question why are you shirtless"
"?? oh umm well I had a shoot for swim suits for guys and yeah"
"?? cute"
"?? you really think so huh you must like guys shirtless then"
I playfully hit his arm,"Yah Oppa no I just think it's cute that you would actully tell me because the others would say that they are going swimming and they just saw me by the water"
"?? yeah that is true but I wont lie to a sweet girl like you"
"Aww Oppa thanks umm but can I go out for a walk again and umm don't tell anyone you saw me because Teen Top and Infinite did too but they must be lost looking for me again"
"???? ok I will don't worry I promise"
"?? thanks Oppa ok well bye see you later"
"Bye pumkin"

I walked out and left Siwon Oppa in there getting warmed up and he ran back to the car and left. I walked close to the water again but not to close because of the jelly fish. I ran into someone again not knowing who it is I looked up and this time I didn't know who it was he was shirtless and he had abs. I looked at him closer and saw it was a lifegurad.
I bowed 90 degress,"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae"
"Huh oh annyeonghaseyo why are you out here so late?"
"Umm Im out here for a walk"
"In the water? You know that the jelly fish are near here right?"
"Umm ne I do wae?"
"Because when they are close to here the sea turtles are too"
"WAH really?? I wanna see one"
"?? your so cute what is your name?"
"HUH~ oh umm I'll introduce myself"
"Ok"
"Annyeonghaseyo Im the youngest, main vocalist, dancing machine, and a little rapping in Star Park _________mida"
"WAH your Park _________ Im a big fan"
"WAH really? Umm what is your name?"
"?? sorry my name is Kim Youngmin"
"?? just like Jo Youngmin-ah"
"Yeah people think I can sing but I can't"
"How would you know just sing to me and I'll tell you"

He started to sing 4men baby baby it was so good he made me smile. I sung along until the song ended.
"WAH you are so good you must not know a lot yet"
"HUH what do you mean I "
"No you don't trust me Im a main volcaist I know what and what dosen't"
"?? that is true ok I will trust you"  
"ok well umm do you want to walk with me?"
"Sure let's walk"
 
We walked along the water I kept looking in the water to see if the sea turtles are there eating the jelly fish. I love turtles and always wanted to see a wild one I hope they come by because I really want to see one.
"Wah _______ look there's a sea turtle over there"
"Wah really where"
"Come here hurry", he motioned me to over to him.
I ran to him,"WAH it looks so pretty it's so cute"
"?? I know right wah every night I come here to see them"
"?? yeah they are so cute I just wish I could stay here"
"Yeah but your going to have fun the night before you guys leave you should show them the sea turtles"
"Huh oh ok I will I should"

"________-ah there you are. Who is that guy?"
I looked up and saw Ricky and Changjo running towards me I didn't know what to do I looked at Youngmin and looked back at them.
"Wah Ricky-ah Changjo-ah Niel-ah you guys are here?"
"?? ne Noona but who is this?" Ricky smiled.
"Huh oh this is a new friend he is a fan of me and his name is Kim Youngmin"
Breathing really hard,"nice to meet you Kim Youngmin Im Niel this is Ricky and the youngest is Changjo"
"Wah it's an honor to met you guys",Youngmin smiled.
"Ne it is and you work here on the beach?" Changjo asked.
"Ne I'ma  lifegaurd here but every night I come here to walk along the water to see the sea turtles"
"Wah that is so cool Hyung we saw sea turtles not monsters ??",Ricky looked back at the others.
"?? Ricky we knew it was sea turtles you were the only one how didn't know what it was",Chunji giggled.
"Wah Hyung then why did you guys lie to me",Ricky pouted.
"?? Ricky you are so gullible",I hugged him.
"No I'm not", Ricky pouted even more.
"?? yah Ricky-ah yes you are",L.Joe smiled.
"Fine then I am gosh",Ricky turned around facing his back to us.

I went and hugged Teen Top and Infinite happy to see their smiled that spreaded across their faces when they saw me. It's been a while since I have seen their bright smile.
"_______ I have to go it's getting late and I have to wake up early tomorrow"
"Wah really Youngmin Sunbae I'm sorry you can go and next time I know better to stay away from the water"
"?? yeah ok then well bye you guys it was really nice meeting you guys"
"Annyeong Youngmin Sunbae"
"Annyeong",Youngmin walked away and we stayed at the beach.
We all sat down and looked at the moon it was already 10pm. Our night is soon to be over but an hour.

May 8
We are still at the beach it's 12am and  almost 1am. I looked up to the road looking for any cars until I saw a car parked right there. It was Infinite's manager he came out of the van I looked at him and then looked at Infinite and Teen Top. They were destracted and they didn't notice me so I got up and ran to the van and went to go sit in the van for a little. I looked at Teen Top and Infinite and saw that they were having a lot of fun down at the beach. I soon got tired and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chunji's POV:
We are here with Infinite Hyung and Dongsaeng we had a lot of fun we miss these days and we are here just to have fun. I really give thanks to our new manager he is the best. We got up and I notice that ________ was not with us anymore. Where could she have gone? I looked around I'm really worried what if she went off with someone and they had well you guys know right? Ugh _______ please come back please be safe.

"Myungsoo Hyung is that your guys van up there?",CAP Hyung asked.
"Umm ne it is our manager came with us"
"Ahh ok then",CAP smiled and looked at me to go check.

I ran to the van really worried hoping to find her there. I opened that door to see her sleeping figure in the shadow. I smiled and signal to CAP Hyung that she was up here. I looked at her one more time and I couldn't help but kiss her on the forhead. She was the most sweetest sent any girl could have. She is my only ideal girl the only one see.

"BOO!!!!" Ricky Sungjong and Hoya yelled.
I turned around scared,"YAH!!!! Ricky be quite ________ is sleeping"
"OMO mainhaeyo ________ we didn't mean to do that", Ricky bowed.
"?? your so weird Picky-ah",Sungjong giggled.
"She is sleeping how could she hear you ??",Hoya smiled and got into the car.

We all fit in the car somehow. I sat right next to ________ to be her pillow like always. Ricky sat next to her too but he laid his head on her. Changjo and Niel was right next to Ricky so we took up the captain seat. The front was Sunggyu Hyung and CAP Hyung with there manager who already fell asleep. In the back L.Joe, Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun, and Dongwoo slept there and in the back trunk Myungsoo Hyung and Sungyeol Hyung slept there. It's a good thing all there stuff was not there or else we would be really crowded and couldn't sleep. We all slept safe and sound in the car I finally get to sleep with my baby again.

Niel's POV:
Wah so lucky Hyung I wanted that spot oh well she is your girlfriend and I have to be nice and just give her to you =__= oh well next time right ?? it's ok I will find someone just like her one day someone just like her but younger than her ?? she's not that old though. Chunji Hyung please watch her better this time because it hurts me to see her sad and cry everyday Hyung make a better chose this time. Hyung please trust her I was always there for her now it's your turn to take my place and be a better boyfriend Hyung. ?? going crazy ove this but anyways I'm glad they are back together because I miss that sweet smile I use to see everyday and it's finally back. Anyway time to sleep so we can have fun tomorrow or today.

Your POV:
I woke up noticing that I was still in the car but I was sleeping on Chunji's shoulder and Ricky was on mine. I smiled and  slowly moved Ricky's head to Dancing Boy Changjo. I looked at Chunji and smiled I'm glad to have him back but we are like stragers again T^T it's ok because we started all over. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 5:45am I smiled and looked outside and saw the beautiful sunrise.

I took a picture of it but I wanted a better picture so I got up slowly but not to slow so I can take a picture of the sunrise. I got out of the van and took a better picture of the sunrise and one I stood by the water with the sunrise. I went to go get my camera and smiled I looked through all the pictures that I took with Starship and our Japanese fans Im so happy to be here I want to be here more often. As I got up I saw that someone was right in front of me I look to see who it was and it was L.Joe Oppa. ?? I was really scared that it was someone else I thought bad things were going to happen to me. L.Joe smiled and hugged me I miss his cold/flirty personality when we first met. Wah so many mermories^^ I'm glad to have them back.

"?? Good Morning L.Joe Oppa",I hugged him.
"Wah a good morning hug huh?"
I playfully hit his arm,"Yah you act like I never hug you"
"?? I just miss my little girl"
"Oppa Im not that little I'm almost as tall as you ??"
"IISH be quite"
"?? Oppa how come we didn't go back to the hotel?"
"Because Infinite's manager was already sleeping and we didn't want to wake him up"
"Ahh ok"
Me and L.Joe sat but the water for a while. I looked at the time and it was almost 7:30am I was getting tired and wanted to go back but time with L.Joe Oppa is something I really want right now.

L.Joe's POV:
I have always wanted to do this with the girl I really like and here I am now making it come ture. I just wish she was mine and only mine she is here with me but we are really awkward together now. I want to do something but what? AHH idea the water. I got up and I took ________'s hand and took her to the water she looked at me with her puppy dog eyes but it wont work on me this time I want to have a great memory with her. I decided to pull her into the water she fell right down.

I got scared and went to go help her but she pulled me down as well. We giggled and got back up. I scooped some water with my hands and through it at her. She did the samething but she splashed the water at me. We played in the water for a while. We walked back to where we were sitting and looked at the time it was already noon. We looked up at the car and saw everybody looking right at us we giggled and ran up there all wet.

"YAH! What are you doing L.Joe?", Chunji Hyung yelled at me.
"I'm sorry Hyung"' I lowwer my head.
"You ne.." Chunji Hyung got cut off.
"Chunji Oppa!!Why are you yelling already what did L.Joe Oppa do? At least he was up with me",_________ looked at Chunji with a cold stare.
"But..."Chunji Hyung said not knowing what to say.
"I don't care at least L.Joe Oppa was up with me anything could have happen to me but L.Joe Oppa was there with me",________ grabbed her phone and sweater and walked off.
"________-ah",Chunji Hyung yelled. He was about to get out of the car but Sunggyu Hyung stopped him.
"Just let her go she needs to relax for a while she knows her way around Japan already",Sunggyu Hyung told Chunji Hyung.

I sighed and still say you. You stopped for a while but continued to walk. I grabbed my phone and sweater too. I saw the all maknae's faces I felt bad but I gave them the look to tell them 'everything is going to be alright don't worry I got it'. They all looked at me and nodded. I looked at Chunji Hyung and look to find _________ she was still near I was scared something might happen so I ran as fast as I can to her. Panting I looked at her, she looked at me too and smiled.

"L.Joe Oppa?!?! Why are you here?"
"Because I don't want anything bad to happen to you"
"Oppa nothing is going to happen I'll be fine"
"________-ah you should be scared going around here alone"
"Oppa I have so many fans though"
"Still they are not always around to help"
"Oh~ ok then are you coming with me or just telling me to go back?"
"I'm going to walk with you so we can dry off by the time we get back to the hotel"
"?? ahh ok then let's walk"
"?? your so cute", I pincked her checks.
"Oppa don't do that",she got mad.
"?? sorry I wont do it again"

We walked along the road and saw Teen Top and Infinite go by. They all waved at her and she waved back but when Chunji Hyung waved she looked away. She must be really mad at him then. ISH he did wrong ??.

Your POV:
I have to act like this to Chunji even though I don't want to =_=. Why dose he have to push my button he knows I can be like that and he knows not to do that. Oh well he wants to be like that and I can treat him like this.
"L.Joe Oppa lets go get some ice cream yeah?"
"Umm sure let's go",I held L.Joe Oppa's hand and we went to go get ice cream.
Still holding his hand,"L.Joe Oppa do you know where it's at?"
"?? princess it's just a couple blocks down"
"Oh really? ?? I knew that"
"?? yeah right princess hurry let's go"
"Oppa why I don't wanna run"

I looked around and saw fans but I didn't know what they were doing. I just kept walking we were only 2 blocks away from the ice cream please.
Still holding his hand when we walked in,"Byunghyun Oppa what do you want?"
"Wah you used...ahh got it"
"?? yeah I did is that ok?"
"?? ne it's ok with me"
"Byunghyun Oppa I want strawberry. What do you want?"
"Umm I can have the same"
"Ahh ok then"

After I order we waited for the ice cream it only took a few minutes. After we got it we walked out and continued walking back to the hotle. L.Joe Oppa didn't want to let go of my hand so we were still holding hands until a fan came up to us and asked us something.
"L.Joe Oppa~ why are you guys holding hands? Are you guys going out?" the fan winned(spelling check).
L.joe Oppa quickly let go of my hand,"No...we are not going out why?" L.Joe said really shy.
"?? why would a fan call someone they never met before than them their Oppa?" I said in a cold voice.
"Why would a fan be holding his hand?" the fan looked at me.
"Ha you got answer suprised huh? Well just to tell you I'm not his fan I'm his friend and an idol"
"EH really? HOW?" that stupid fan got on my nerves.
"HOW? If your a fan you should know who I am. And you should know who Chunji is and you should know that I'm his girlfriend"
"HUH!?!?!"
"Ha suprised again yeah so treat an Idol with respect and your lucky I didn't do anything"
"Like what?" the fan looked around.
"Your just lucky now leave shoo",I shot a glare at everybody and they knew not to post/blog anything.

I took L.Joe's hand and we walked fast there was fans every where staring at us. I soon got really irrated all of the 'Angle' were staring at us. I let go of L.Joe Oppa's hand and walked in front of him. I didn't know what to do anymore I dropped my ice cream and I started to run.
"______-ah come back where are you going?" L.Joe Oppa came running after me.
I ran to the nearest park and saw a bunch of kids there. I stopped and played with them for a little while because they remined me of my little cousins. I really miss them but I'm here in Korea living my dream that's good right? Well got go before other fans come and ask me other questions too.
 
L.Joe's POV:
I ran after her I'm really tired I have no clue where she is I'm scared something bad might happen to her. Oh look there is a park she might be there, wait I see her she is walking away from the park ahh got to go get her. I ran up to her and back hugged her.
"WAH!! YAH! Who is this get off of me now or else",I can tell she was scared.
"Or else what?" I question.
"You wanna find out fine then", she took my hand and twisted it I was over on the ground.
"AHH! AHH! AHH! LET ME GO _______ IT'S JUST ME L.JOE"
"YAH!!! Next time don't do that to me you already know that I can protect myself"
"Yeah I know but still I'm worried"
"Well next time don't sneak up behind me again or that will happen again"
"Ok ok now let's go hurry"
"Ok let's go"

We headed back to the hotel. I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30pm. I'm kinda happy that I spent my day with _______.

Your POV:
When we got back to the hotel it was already 8pm I'm happy that I spent my day with L.Joe he made me smile all day today. This is something I want to do for the rest of my life but I have a scedual and we are always busy. Life will be better each day I just have to make it better each day. Well time to bathe and go sleep tomorrow is a BIG day I can't wait to see all my fans again.


May 9 (3 more days here =_=)
Well even though we have 3 more day here in Japan I want this fan meeting to go great to go fantastic to go just right. I want everything to go fine. My day is starting slowly but it is 6am and we have to go with Infinite and Teen Top to the air aport to send them off to Korea safely. I will miss them because that was the only time we kinda get to hang out. But there is always next time when we all can take a break together. I'm happy to see them anyways they always make me smile I'm glad they help my day go better. Our fan meeting starts at 9am we will be there a little early to help set up and to met our MC. We all heard that he is a really cool and fun guy that we will have fun during our fan meeting. It is already 8am we all got ready and left. It took about 30 minutes to get there. When all waited to get there but while we were in the car we were all very quite it was unusual. No one talked I was scared something bad might have happen because of me.

"Unnies is everything ok?" I just had to ask.
"Umm ne don't worry just wait till we get there we will tell you", Hyuna Unnie told me.
"Ok Unnie"

I just looked down then out the window. I really don't know what is going on I guess they are tired or something. I just have to do something to break this silence I don't like how silence it is in this car. I started to sing 4men Sunbae 'Baby Baby' one of my all time favorite songs. They all looked at me but I kept on singing. I sung the whole song then I sung B2ST 'On Rainy Days'. After that song I stop because I was tired and they didn't sing along with me so I guess something bad has happened. We had got there to our fan meeting I got out and saw a lot of our fans waiting for us to come. It was 8:25pm we helped set up everything then we met the MC his name is Kim YuHyun. He was an MC for B2ST, SHINee, B1A4, and Block B. I really like his energy he would get the crowed all loud and rowdy and then slient he has like the magic to do anything.

Fan Meeting:
Our fan meeting is going well so far we are 30 minutes in to it. The fans had sung us one of 2PM Sunbae's song to us. It was called 'Thank You' I knew the song so I sung along but soon I started to cry.

The fans all saw my tears run down my face but I kept on singing. Some fans shouted "Don't cry" they were really supportive and they really show me a lot they give us a lot of respect and I'm glad to have fans that are greatful to see us performe or even to just see us for an hour.

As the song ended I was crying a lot I couldn't stop i don't know why, but soon all the fans started to yell and shout I turned around and saw a cake. I cried even more I didn't know what was happening but my Unnies were all smiling and giggling the fans had a BIG smile across their face too. I'm still lost not knowing what to do. Then they all started to sing I smiled and hugged all of my Unnies. I turned to the fans and bowed 90 degrees this fan meeting was because I have gotten better and the fans have been with me for more than 5 years. They have been with me through up and down and they would always bring me snacks after my practice because I had no money and I didn't have anyone to ask. My fans are the best ever that I could ever have.  

I bowed again and the translater was right next to me,"Thank you everyone for coming and spending my 5 years with my fans I really don't know what to say"
"Well it's almost time to leave so ________ how was the 5 years with your fans?" YuHyun asked. Then it was translated to me.
"It was great my fans showed me a lot and they would always give me snacks after my practice because I had no money. My fans were my life when I came here to Korea", It was translated again.
"That's good to hear that your fans were something to you before your debut", Yuhyun smiled.
"Yes it is and I'm thankful for my fans around the whole world"
"Well it is now 10am and it is time for STAR to leave"
We all bowed (1000000 times??) and we did a little fanservise before leaving the stage. As we got off the stage we went to the car to go back to the hotel and to rest before we go to the beach.

We have finally got home. It's 10:30am we were all really tired we all laid on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up in an hour and it was almost noon so I went down to grab some lunch. The lunch was good I ate all the food I got I also had some Kimchi Stew Hmmmm my favorite I really love the service here. All the staff here are so nice so cool they even servied me Kimchi Stew wah I miss Korea so much but I feel like I'm at home. I really love it here in Japan. I went back up to the room and saw everybody was awake. We all sat down and talked.

"Unnie I wanna go swimming again but at the beach can we go please", I begged Hyuna to take me.
"Araso araso let's get ready now then"
"ㅋㅋ thanks Unnie hurry let's go in 30 minutes enough time for you guys to look all pretty then fall into the water ㅋㅋ"
"ㅋㅋ ok ok then hurry ok",Jessie giggled.

We all got ready then we all left to the beach with our manager and our stylists. We all had fun at the beach we staied there till 7pm. It was late but we had a lot of fun swimming, snorkiling, volley ball, and messing around with each other. Today is another great day and I love how its so fun and relaxing here.

May 10 (2 more days)
Today we have another fan meeting but it's at night so we have the morning kind of to hang out. First around 7am we went to the salon to get our hair done. Then at 8am we went to a fashion desion place to pick outfits that has not been out yet. at 8:30am We went to a Gag Concert there and had translaters with us. Around 11am the Gag Concert ended and we went to go fix our make up and went to a fashion shoot. We arrived there at 12pm and we started shooting at 12:30pm. We took pictures for about 4 hours so it was already 4pm when we finished. After that we went to go get change into nice cute clothes to get ready for our fan concert at 6pm. So we had about an hour until we go so that means an hour break.

I wanted to take a nap but on our way to the fan meeting we all had to practice singing it's already 5pm we practice singing and dancing. Then we practice our weird fan survice here and our ageyo too even though it's really easy for me. It was already 6pm the doors open and all the fans cam in they all sat down and we greeted them. We all bowed and we all stood there until we got chairs. Soon we started to intertain our fans here. We all stopped the lights turned off and then it came back on We all looked up and saw a sign that said 'Star we, the Japanies fans, will always support you guys through any up or down'. I started to cry as the translater finished telling us what it said. I started to cry really hard I couldn't stop crying.

All the tears that I had seemed to never stop I tried to stop but I couldn't. All the fans shouted '_______ don't cry don't cry don't cry'. That made me want to cry even more I tried really hard to stop then I did.

"Hello everyone I'm Hyuna the leader from Star",Hyuna bowed and teared up.
"I'm Jessie one of the vocalist from Star", Jessie was starting to cry.
"Hello I'm Min"
"Hi I'm Suzy"
"Hi everyone I'm Hara the second oldest"
"Hello I'm Minji", Minji tried to not cry too.
"Hello everyone I'm the youngest ________", i tried to not cry that much.
"We are Star", We all bowed together.
Hyuna Unnie started to talk,"I just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to our small fan meeting we were hoping 100 people came but they told us that over 10,000 people bought tickects just to come to a small fan meeting. I really just want to thanks you guys a lot"
Hara Unnie also said some word,"Umm I just want to say thanks for coming and showing our maknae love and support through all she has been through"
Then I decided to talk,"ㅋㅋ yea thanks everone for coming to a small fan meeting and showing me lots of love and support it really makes me cry. Seeing your sign that you guys made for us makes me really cry because I got a letter from a stranger saying the same thing just it said my parents and I really thank you guys for these awesome 2 weeks"

The fan meeting ended at 9pm we wanted it to end at 8pm but there was a lot more people then expected today and I'm very glad they came. Today was another great day I'm glad to have fans support me through this rough time in life they are so awesome.

May 11 (It's seems like our last day)
So is like another busy day but not that busy. We are going to have another fan meeting but with all of Starship. Infinite and Teen Top went home yeterday but I didn't know because I already fell alseep when we got back to the hotel. So today is busy busy to around 7am we went to the salon to do our hair. Around 8am we went to the clothes styilst to pick out our outfit for today.

Then around 9am we went to the blue carpet for a little fun and also for a little practice to walk when we have a bunch of fans and news reporter around us. That was a little fun I guess then it was noon already and we had to go to another show it was called 'Guess our Guest' and we were guest with Boyfriend, Sistar, and K.will. We all had fun on the show we all did a little dance and a little singing and we also played so fun games. The show took about 4 hours so it was 4pm already.

We went to go get out make up fixed and we had about an hour and a half to rest until 6pm for our last fan meeting here in Japan. So our last hour before we had the fan meeting we went out to eat some Japanies food. Which was really good I really want to eat a lot of Japanies food in Korea too. So we ate for only 30 minutes and we had to leave to go to the fan meeting. When we got there, there were a lot of fans already they told us that there were more than 100,000 fans to come and see us today so we might be here past 11pm. I really didn't care because this is more fans than yesterday and they really want to come and see us so I always give this 100% at anything and everything I do.

It started soon and we just kind of did what we did yesterday but we kind of changed it up. I was really happy to hear all the fans screaming and shouting encoure after we finished. But the encoure was either Sistat, Boyfriend, or K.Will. We all giggled when that happen because the encoure was always a different group. We really enjoyed our time doing this fan meeting. It didn't end till 11:30pm when we got to the hotel it was already 12am. When we got to our room we all sat down but then we started to pack so that we can leave around noon tommorow. Today was a long day but it was fun and I really enjoy it here Japan is a place were I would want to come back to again this is a place anyone would want to come here again for another trip to tour Japan agian and never get tired of it.
 
May 12 (Last Day)
So today is our last day here only got 5 hours of sleep hoping to get more sleep on the plain. I'm really tired from yesterday but I had a lot of fun with all our fans. Today is just a day to relax before we leave. Before we leave we had to get our hair and make up done but I didn't get my make up done because I wore sungalsses the whole trip back. Our trip back will only take 1 or 2 hours we all got partners and my partner is of course Minwoo. I'm glad to finally talk to him on the plain. It's only 9am so we all just started to pack our van and get ready to leave. We ate before we left and we paid all the staff for their awesome job for keeping us happy even though this trip was fun without them even trying to help us. The staff just need the money and we all wanted to treat them a little money.

We all got ready eat and left around 10am because our flight leaves at 11:30am. We all sat down and the van left we all waved bye to our fans who couldn't come to the airport but it was ok because these 2 weeks all we saw and heard was our awesome fans. Today is a day that I really want to take in and tell everybody back in Korea. Today is a day that I really want everyone to have here in Japan. We finally arrived to Japan and we all went to our partners and we all walked to our plain. We all walked together and we all stayed close to each other. I turned around and said bye to all our fans and they all screamed. I smiled and kept on walking we were almost there and we had a long flight. We had some photographer on the plain so they took photo of us.

When we got on the plain they started to servie us food and drinks. I just took a water because I was really tired and didn't want to drink anything that had caffen in it. I fell fast asleep and when I woke up we were already there back in Korea. I felt like it was not that long but me and Minwoo slept the whole way back home. I guess this week was fast and busy but we also had some down time too. Thanks all my Japan fans for being there these 2 weeks. It was really fun there.



---------
I'm a really bad writer I will try to update soon. T^T didn't update during the my summer break so I feel very bad for being so of task.