Flashback

I will always be here for you

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9BiHEIlWrE)
Teen Top Tell me Why
-----------

Narator's POV:
Today was Monday and that ment school. You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. You didn't want to get up until your phone was ringging. As soon as the music started you knew that it was one of the Teen Top member but who? You then looked at it and you saw that Neil was calling you, so you picked it up right away.

"Hello ______ Noona are you there?",Neil quickly said when you answered the phone.
"WOW! Daneil you are really loud this morning what is going on? Why did you call me?",you were now full awake.
Neil was worried,"you, you didn't answer the door when i rung the doorbell"
"Omo really sorry I just woke up",you looked at the time.
"ㅋㅋ it's ok I was just worried something might have happen to you",Neil giggled.
"Oh well nothing happen and I'm fine I need to get ready so see you in a little. Hey I thought you had keys to my house too?"
"ㅋㅋ I forgot that I had it I just found it so"
"Oh really or you just wanted me to come to the door"
"Ne Noona I wanted you to come to the door"
"Wae oh forget it I need to get ready so Baii Neil see you in a little bit"
"Bye Noona"
The two of you hung up the phone. You had got up out of bed and fell.

"OUCH that hurt",you had hit you knee and it started bleeding.
"OWWW",Kwon and Karma both got up from you room floor.
"Omo Oppa why are you gouys sleeping right there"
"Because we miss you",Karma giggled.
"Yeah and we haven't seen you in a long time"
"Aww sorry I promise...wait what happen why do you guys have bruses everywhere"
"Huh oh the bruses are nothing don't worry _______",Karma tired to hide it.
"Oppa don't try to hide it I can see it. What happed tell me now"
"Ok ok what happen is we got in a fight with another gang and we, we lost some of our guys who helps us"
"Omo Oppa then where is Mika and Jay please tell me they are ok"
"Ne ________-ah don't worry they are ok they are at Mika's house sleeping",Karma giggled.

You were really worried so you went to get ready. You got your nice cut uniform and went to do your hair. After you were ready you got some medicen to put on Karma and Kwon's face, arms, and legs.
"Owww that stings ________ stop it I hate it",Kwon hit the medicen out of your hand.
"Oppa calm down these will help you heel faster"
"Ne it dose I feel a little better but it stings like hell"
"Oppa stop I need to get to school so stop beeing a baby and lets go"
"Ok ok then let's go to school"
When you got to school Teen Top was there waiting for you. Chunji saw you walking in holding both Karam and Kwon. he got jealous but he relaxed really fast because they were hurt.
"CAP Oppa why are you here you are suppose to be at the collage"
"I know I am I just wanted to seee you and my school dosen't start till 9am so I'm fine"
"Oppa right now it is 7:30am and your school is an hour away so go fast I don't want you to be late"
"ㅋㅋ ok then bye _________-ah see you later",CAP came to you and gave you a hug.

After sending they Kingkas to their classes you and the rest of Teen Top went to go get something to eat because you haven't ate yet.
"Yumm thanks L.Joe Oppa I love it"
"ㅋㅋ no problem at least you like it"
"ㅋㅋ yeah and thanks you guys for taking me I'm really full now so let's get to class"
You guys had left the shop and walked everyone to class. You and L.Joe always had morning class together. So the 2 of you walked to class and everyone thought you were cheating on Chunji with L.Joe.
"Miss.Park and Mr.Lee why are you guys late"Mrs.Kim scoled the two of you.
"Mianhaeyo Mr.Kim I had to take care of the two Kingkas and I didn't get to eat breakfast"
"Huh oh ok then you and Byunghun are ok"
"Huh oh ok"
"Ok then take your seat we are going to take roll now"

 The two of you went to go sit down. You didn't know why all the teachers whould let you go if you said Kingkas or any of their names. Why is that?
"Umm L.Joe Oppa why do all the teacher let me go if I use the word Kingkas or any of their names?"
"I don't really know why. It is really wierd"
"Yeah it is"
"_______ and Byunghun stop talking",Mrs.Kim told the two of you because she was taking roll.
The two of you giggled and kept quite the whole class. You guys had a long borning class that you had almost fell asleep but L.Joe woke you up each time you had closed your eyes. You giggled because L.Joe fell asleep and missed the end.

"Yah L.Joe Oppa class is done",you giggled and woke him up.
"HUH I miss the end of class oh well",L.Joe had his big doe eyes.

Your next class was with L.Joe, Kwon, Mika, Karam, and Chunji. You sat by a boy and his name was Baro. You tried to talk to him but all you got was the silent treatment.
You pouted,
"Kwon Oppa he wont talk to me. Why is that?"
"ㅋㅋ maybe because he wants to learn",Karam giggled.
"But but I want to learn to and I have a question to ask him"
Chunji looked at you wierd,"I thought you understand math really well you said you love math"
"Oppa SHHH~",you shushed Chunji and went on to learning the lesson.
As you got your stuff and was about to walk out Baro grabbed your hand.

"Yah why do you keep on talking to me"
"Oh sorry I just wanted to hear you talk"
"Oh well do you know who I am"
"Ne your Baro from ummm B1A4 and your blood type is B and you are the only type B in the band"
"WWAAHH you know about the group"
"Yeah I do"
"And I can tell you were talking to my Hyungs"
"WWAAH you know Teen Top well of course I'm.."
You got cut off by Baro,"WAH your that girl Teen Top can't stop talking about"
You started to blush,"ㅋㅋ really"
"Yeah hey do you want to meet the rest of the band they are all here today for some reason"
"Umm ok"
"Ok durning lunch then _________-ah"
"ㅋㅋ ok Baro"

Soon you had walked to the lunch room. As soon as you walked in everybody stopped and looked at you. You looked around the whole room and bowed because you didn't know what to do. They all started to run towards you but then no one touched you. You had open your eyes and you saw that someone was standing right in front of you with their arms around you. You tried to look up but you couldn't all you could do was stand there and do nothing. You heard a bounch of the students laughing and yelling. Then you heard and egg cracked and you had shed some tears.
"Sunbae, sunbae let go of me stop",you tried to get him and or she off of you.
Everbody in the lunch room was apart of it but who planed this to happen to you. You didn't know but there was more queenkas there and more kingkas you hated them so much. Once they knew about you and heard all the little romours that you had changed the kingkas and queenkas they had to do somthing. You wanted to cry so bad but you couldn't you still were in the hands of a stanger and you didn't know who it was.

"YAH what the hell is going on in here",CAP yelled.
Everone stopped and looked at the door to see Teen Top, Boyfriend, B1A4, SHINee, and Infinite standing there. All of them dropped the eggs that were in their hands and they saw you and someone standing there covered in eggs.

"________ Noona are you ok",Minwoo ran to you.
You finally got out of the stangers arms and hugged Minwoo,"Minwoo-ah I'm glad to see you"
"WWAAHH thanks Hyung for helping my Noona. But how did you know that it was her"
"ㅋㅋ I knew because everbody was looking at her"
"Oh ok thanks anyways Hyung. Come on _______ Noona lets get you cleaned off"
"Wait Minwoo",you turned around and bowed,"Hello my name is Park __________. And you are?"
"ㅋㅋ I'm Sungyeol from Infinite"
"Oh really thanks Sunbae for helping me and I'm sorry now your clothes is all dirty do you want me to wash it for you?"
"ㅋㅋ no it's ok I got it"
"Ok then it is very nice meeting you and again I'm so sorry for what happen"

You and Minwoo had walked off to the restroom to wash off all the eggs but they didn't come off. So you went up to the principal and you got new clothes but they didn't look good so you asked to go get new clothes. But you didn't have time too so you stayed in the clothes that had egg on it and went to class. You then went to class to see Infinite there but you knew that only one of them went to school. You then knew it was the maeknae and you had to sit right next to him.
Sungjong asked in a cute voice
,"Hi _______-ah how are you? Are you ok"
"ㅋㅋ ne I'm fine don't worry"
Sungyeol came over to you,"Hey ________ you didn't have any new clothes? Or they didn't give some to you?"
"ㅋㅋ ne I didn't have clothes, we went to go ask but I didn't want to wear it"
Hoya walked to you,"Hi Park ________ I'm Hyoa nice to meet you. Do you already know Inifinte?"
"Ne I do wae"
"Oh just asking. Umm do you want to wear my jacket or shirt"
"Huh oh umm no it's ok I'm fine like this and school is almost done"
L had another shirt on so he took off the first shirt he had on and gave it to you to wear. You looked at him and he noded for you to wear it. You looked around the class and you saw Kwon looking at you. You didn't know what to do so you took it and wore it over your uniform shirt.
"Umm _______ I gave that shirt for you to wear not put over you dirty shirt"
"ㅋㅋ I know that but I'm in class right now"
Sunggyu came to you,"ㅋㅋ it's ok just take your shirt off you already have that one on"
"Umm ok"
"ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ hi ________ we never told you that we are Minwoo's Hyung because we helped him and his band get ready and ever scene that we have been really close"
You giggled,"ㅋㅋ oh really he never told me he meet you guys"
"ㅋㅋ sorry Dongwoo likes to laugh a lot",Woohyun was embarrassed.
"ㅋㅋ it's ok"
"I wonder if Minwoo ever told you who liked you",L looked around the room.
"Huh oh he never tells me thoes kind of stuff but I never ask"
"Oh ok then umm well sorry for intterupting now you have to learn",Woohyun looked down and walked away.
"ㅋㅋ this teacher teaches the samething for two days and it's just science so I'm fine and when we review these stuff today all we do is talk because the teacher doesn't really care when we review what we learned"
"Oh really but I heard you were a good student",Sunggyu looked at everybody else not talking but you.
"ㅋㅋ I am" ,you giggled and went right to work.
"But it looks like you are the only one talking",Hoya giggled.
"Well the teachers never say anything to me when I talk so I don't know"
"Ok ok enough talking ________ needs to work",Sunggyu wanted you to work and be a really good student.

As soon as class was done you packed up and went to Kwon, so you can help him.

"Hi Oppa how are you"
"Why are you wearing their clothes? Why do you keep on talking to them? Why do you treat me like I'm not even here? Why _______ why",Kwon seem to be jealous of them and didn't know what to do.
"Oppa he offered his shirt to me. They are just friends of my brother don't worry they wont do anything to me. And please don't hurt them PLEASE OPPA",you begged him not to worry about your life.
"Fine but sooner or later I'm going to do something about this"
"OPPA!! Just calm down and stop worring I can take care of myself I'm not a little kid anymore",you yelled at Kwon.
L saw you and came up to you and took your hand and your stuff. He took you out to where no one else would come and look for you.

"Let go of me stop ok I told Kwon Oppa I'm fine stop worring about me I can everything on my own",you had tears in your eyes.
"No you can't today you didn't even do anything when all thoes students ran up to you",L looked at you.
You started cring,
"I can do anything if I want and today I didn't know what they were doing ok just leave me alone"
L then hugged you,"I can't you seem to be the only one I see and I have to do anything to keep you safe"

You hugged him back. All you need was a little comfort to keep you from what is going on. You really wanted to just stay there with him but you had to go home.
"________ let's go home ok you have to wash up"
"Oh ok L Sunbae"
"From now on call Infinite Oppa ok",L took your hand and you guys walked out the gates.
Jay, Karma, Kwon, and Mika saw you guys holding hands and walking out but why would they look at the two of you and smile. You and L got home to see that Boyfriend, Teen Top, Infinite, B1A4, and SHINee where there at your house.

"OMO Minwoo-ah can I talk to you"
"Ne Noona"
You took Minwoo up stairs to talk,"Minwoo-ah why are they all here at my house"
"Noona that is why they are here we need to talk"
"Oh ok then let's go talk then"
You and Minwoo came down and you guys started talking.
"Ok thank you Hyungs for coming to my Noona's house but I have a mission for everyone"
"HUH Minwoo-ah they don't have too I know what your going to do"
"No Noona you really need they by your side"
"But I can handle all my troubles by myself. You guys really need to stop worring about me"
"Yah stop it ok you really need verybody here to help you and stop saying no to what we have to say",Chunji got mad at you.
"NO no ok I can do all this by myself just leave me alone and go back to work or something. I just need to learn by myself. Stop tring to help",you got mad as well but you started to yell.
"Noona please",Changjo grabbed your hand.
"Stop ok I got this just leave me alone for sometime ok"
"Noona mianhae I guess we will leave",Minwoo got scared he wanted the best for you.

Your POV:
Ugh finally they left my house. Ugh so tired of them worring about me I just want a time were I can just sit and have fun when they are here with me. I guess it's time for me to go out for a little work out. ㅋㅋ time to get ready.
"Yay wearing PIKACHU today to work out. Oh maybe I will just wear pikachu pants and L's shirt. Yeah I will go with that"
I got ready and left for a run with my ipod. On my run I past a bunch of kids that reminded me of when me and Minwoo was younger.


-FLASHBACK-
"Minwoo-ah how come your friends keep on making faces like that",I giggled.
"ㅋㅋ Noona they umm they are just making faces",Minwoo didn't seem to tell the truth.
"Minwoo-ah tell me the truth"

"But I can't we made a promise and I can't break it",Minwoo looked down because he hates lying to me.
"Ok ok a promose os a promise and we never break that promise",I giggled and went to the swings.
Minwoo went to his friends Youngmin and Kwangmin,
"Yah Hyung stop making thoes wierd looking ageyo's to my Noona ok"
"Awww but we want her to say something to us",Youngmin pouted.
"ㅋㅋ she will never say something to you guys, because you guys look funny"
"No we don't",Kwangmin rejected Minwoo's words.
I was right behind Minwoo-ah and they didn't notice me,"ㅋㅋ now I know why you guys keep on making thoes faces at me"
"Huh omo no see now we can't do it anymore Youngmin Hyung"
"Aww you just had to open your mouth Minwoo-ah"
"Yah don't be mean to my little brother he was just telling you to stop or else"
"Or else what Noona",Youngmin question with his head to the side.
"ㅋㅋ or else I do this",I got all of them by the neck and we fell down.

"Noona stop",Minwoo giggled.
"AHHHHHH Noona stop let go",Kwangmin screamed.
"ㅋㅋ got you Noona",Youngmin tickled me.
"ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ Youngmin stop",I then got Youngmin's hands and hugged him.
"Noona how come me and Minwoo don't get a hug",Kwangmin was jealous.
"ㅋㅋ ok come here you guys get hugs too",they walked towards me and hugged me tightly.
-END OF FLASHBACK-

Wah Thoes kids are just like us but really different. I was still running but then I bump into someone.
I got up really fast,"Oh maihaeyo I didn't mean to do that"

"ㅋㅋ it's ok ________"
"Huh oh hi Baro Sunbae"
Then some other people ran into Baro,"Yah watch where you guys are going man slow down"
"Mainhaeyo Hyung"
"ㅋㅋ just kidding"
"Oh Baro Oppa I mean Sunbae, umm who are they oh wait I know I think"
"ㅋㅋ you can call all of us Oppa ok"
"Oh ok and I know now you are Grandpa or Jinyoung Oppa, you are Bear or CNU Oppa, you are pretty or Sandeul Oppa, and of course Hambro or Baro Oppa, and lastly but not least Channie or Gangchan"
"ㅋㅋ yeah that is it but were did you get all thoes nickname",Jinyoung looked really lost.
"ㅋㅋ I got it from your song about when you guys just meet each other and living together"
"Oh yeah that one I remeber ㅋㅋ the fans really liked it",Sandeul giggled.
"Yeah I know they do I've talked to some of them",I giggled and started to run.

As I was running these kids came in front of me and made me stop. I didn't know why but today I have been running in to a lot of people.

"Noona",the two little boy said.
"Unnie",the two little girls giggled.
"Umm ne",I'm really lost.
"Umm Oppa wants you to take good care of yourself and don't get sick",one of the little girls told me.
"oh ok thanks see you guys soon"
"ㅋㅋ you will",one of the little boy giggled.  
"Huh oh ok then bye",I ran about four miles and went to the store to buy some water to drink.


It was almsot 6pm and it was kind of hot and cold. But after that run I feel good like this. Ugh that was really embarrassing I walked in to the store and all I had on was my sport bra and shorts. But I'm ok because they knew who I was and they knew who I was going out with.
"There you go ma'am"
"Thanks so much for letting me get stuff"
"ㅋㅋ no problem no one said you had to wear a shirt to get service and I can tell you went running"
"ㅋㅋ ne I did go running to relax myself"
"Oh really that is good well see you soon"
"ㅋㅋ ok bye"

I was on my way home but stop at the park and sat on the swing. I was swinging till 8pm and it started to get windy.
"ㅋㅋ singing time scene no one is here, would you be my girlfriend oh~ (Brave sound)", someone was singing with me or I was just hearing vocies.

"I'm your boyfriend(I'm your boyfriend), you're my girldfriend(you're my girlfriend), you're amazing, you're even better than everyone else, I'm busy everyday(busy) your heart hurts(hurts), my love for you won't change i won't ever see anyone besides you, I don't know why my heart is like this, Even when I feel so tired sometimes, even when we fight you always hold my hand tightly,you, you, baby you, you",I decited to stop and someone kept on singing.
"I want to make you laugh every day, I'm your only boyfriend(eh eh eh), your only boyfriend, I'll protect you I'll always take care of you, I'll do it all just for you, You're my girlfriend(eh eh eh) my only girlfriend(eh eh eh), I'll be a star for you so that you can look at me, I'm your boyfriend only for you",I turned around to see Youngmin singing.
Then Kwangmin came out and sung his part,"I'm unconditionally by your side, in your eyes I'm a champion"
"No matter what I'll definitely be by your side protecting you"
,then I saw Minwoo and Donghyun.
"I got your back, don't worry I'll hold you in my arms from now on",Donghyun walked to me and hugged me.
"Smile, blow me kiss, oh so sweet I like that",Minwoo came and kiss me on the checks.
Then Hyunseong and Jeongmin came out and did a little dance,"even when I fell so tired sometimes"
"I want to have you by my side"
,Youngmin and Kwangmin came and sat right next to me.
"Even when we fight you always hold my hand tightly, you, you, baby you, you I want to make you laugh every day"
Then we all sung,"I'm your boyfriend(eh eh eh), your only boyfriend(eh eh eh), I'll protect you I'll always take care of you I'll do it all just for you, you're my girlfriend(eh eh eh) my only girlfriend(eh eh eh), I'll be a star so that you can look at me, I'm you boyfriend only for you"

It was Jeongmin's turn to sing scene he didn't get a line yet,"My feeling for you won't change, we belong to this world, I'll never let you go, don't worry don't cry you're my girl"
"My-my world, don't you belive in me? I'm your boyfriend(eh eh eh) your only boyfriend(eh eh eh),I'll protect you I'll always take care of you I'll do it all just for you, you're my girlfriend(eh eh eh), my only girlfriend(eh eh eh),I'll be a star for you so you cam look at me"
,we all sung together but stop.
"I'm your boyfriend, only for you",Chunji came out and sung the end.

I was happy that they came but I knew they were watching me all day today. They didn't leave me alone liked I ask because I ran into B1A4 and the 4 little kids. I knew it all along that they are and will be to scared for me when I'm in that band. What am I going to do when I got travle the world no one will be there for me and they will worry and never stop calling me. Now I'm really scared because my best Oppas and Dongsaeg worry to much about me.
"Noona what about us, you have to sing a Teen Top song",Ricky shouted out loud.
"ㅋㅋ but only a little ok"
"Ne ne"
"Girl you come to me like a dream I'll hold onto you like this and never let you go, you are so beautiful to me girl I've been charmed by you at first sight you my ideal type"
Chungji then came out and I giggled,"I'm really happy to meet someone like you my heart is beating like this YEAH~"
"Whoever glances at you will find you lovely, whoever sees you will find you pretty, one by on you are so perfect there's an angel in my heart"
,then Ricky, Niel, L.Joe, and CAP came out.
They then went into L.Joe and CAP's rap,
"YO I'll always smile for you more than anyone else you'll be able to speak of happiness I start everyday thinking of you my smile on my lips is the same I'm so happy what do I do?"
"Exhausted after a hard day you stay beside me I'm grateful everyday and I become stonger I promise to stay by your side I won't change even if time passes I love you I'll protect you"
,CAP had ended his rap.
"There is an angel in my heart~",I finished the song with my favorite part.
We didn't get to sing the whole thing but we all sung a part and we all simled. We all had a good time at the park but we all went our sperate ways. But before I left Hyunseong gave me his jacket.

Narator's POV:
You didn't really know what to say. You didn't say anything so Hyunseong just left with Boyfriend and you went home. When you got home it was already 10pm and you had to get to bed for school. You haven't talked to any of the kingkas today, you didn't know what they have been up to so you went to go check the news. When you turned it on all you heard was people screaming and yelling at each other. You got scared and didn't know what to do was this really the news why would so many people be involved in it? Who was apart of it? Whp started it? You had so many question to ask the tv but couldn't because it wont talk back. Soon you were sitting there about to fall asleep until the kingkas popped out of no where.

"BOOO!!",they jumped out giggling.
"AHHHHHH",you were scared so you used a pillow to hide you.
"ㅋㅋ Noona it's just us",Jay giggled.
"That's not fair I thought you guys were in a BIG fight"
"Nope we don't fight every night every day we have to watch over someone and we want the someone to be happy",Mika giggled.
"Yeah and we just want her to always smile for the rest of her life",Kwon smiled.
"But what if that girl wont smile for the rest of her life what if she cries her whole life"
"Well then we can change all of that by changing ourselves",Karma smiled.
"But Karma Oppa,you didn't see what happen today? I guess none of you guess did. Where were you guys?",you gave them a bunch of question to answer.
"What do yo mean nothing important happened today",Jay was lost.
"Really you guys don't know. Just answer the first few question I asked"
"Ok so no don't know what happened today. We had to eat outside.And one question for you what's going on?"
You started to tear up,"HA reaelly so you didn't even dear look inside one time"
"No we couldn't see anything",Jay felt bad.

You took Jay's hand and looked at it. You can tell that his Hyungs and him were invovled in it. You started to cry and didn't know what to say to them, you guys ran up stairs to your room and locked it.
"________ wait",Kwon ran after you.
You sat by the door and was crying. Kwon was on the other side of the door telling you to open it. You didn't all he hears was your little tears dropping. He had some moments like this with you but this time it was because of what he and his friends did.
You tried to not cry,
"Just..just go away leave me alone"
"Stop saying that you have to trust me",Kwon hated thoes words that came out of your mouth.
"Why should I you lied to me you and the other are LIARS you guys always lie to me. I HATE IT",you yelled.
Kwon tried to open the door,
"_________ just relax"
"No ok I don't want to I just need someone ok. I just...just want L Oppa",you sat there with you eyes close.

Soon you heard a knock on the door. But the one thing was you didn't want to open the door.

"Who..who is it"
"__________, it's my L"
"What is your not L. That means you are lying to me right? Tell me one thing that happened today"
"__________, it's me L don't worry, but one thing that happened today was I gave you my shirt to wear"
You decited to go open the door, and it was L. You just couldn't do anything to tell if it wasn't him or not. As soon as L walked in the rest of Infinite walked in behinde him. Woohyun couldn't stand you crying so as he walked in he hugged you.
"HUH",you were shocked that he hugged you.
"__________ don't cry. Even though I just meet you. Your brother has told us a lot about you. We can't stand the tears that come out of your eyes",Woohyun hugged you tighter.
You tried to get out of the hug,"Oppa why should I? They want to hurt me and they lie, I just fon't know what to do all I can do is cry"
"What do you mean you don't have to cry you were always strong enough to not cry in front of other",Sungyeol kind of smiled.
"No ok I never cried in front of people because they always called me ugly and laugh at me",you started to tear up.
But soon L wiped your tears aways ,
"___________ it's ok those days are over"
"No they are not It still happens to me",you wanted to cry so much.
Sunggyu picked you up from your bed,"__________ I know you have been living by yourself for about 4 years. I just want you to know that it's hard to be what you want other to think about you"
"LeaderGyu Oppa I cry because of that I try to change but they sill laugh and call me ugly",you had been waiting to talk about this.
Sungjong didn't know what to say so he changed the subject,"__________-ah don't you want to get cleaned up before bed?"
"ㅋㅋ no I'm fine like this I will clean myself in the morning",you giggled.
"Oh ok good night then",Dongwoo wished you a great night.

You then went to lay down on your bed but soon someone was by your side. You looked and it was Hoya he wanted to say something to you but then he saw that you were tired so he just laied there. After you fell asleep Infinite got warm water and wiped you face, hands, arms, and legs so that you wont be so sticky in the morning. After they were done doing that they had got tired and fell asleep on the floor. When you woke up the next morning you saw Sungyeol sleeping right next to you, so you decited to be careful when you got out of bed. You saw the Infinite was there with balnkets and they slept really close together. You giggled and walked off to clean yourself. When you looked in the mirror you saw that you were all cleaned up with no eggs or sweat right away you knew that Infinite had helped clean you up a little. You giggled because usually you would always have to do that to your Oppas and Dongsaeg but this time they did it to you. After you cleaned yourself you decited to go and make breakfast and leave a little not for Infinite and the kingkas.
"Yumm a good breakfast and off to school",you giggled,"After I write the letter though"
It felt like any other days where you were just by yourself with no one around to acompany you. It didn't change you were happy to be left alone in the morning. Even though you felt like someone was following you no one was behinde you so then why would someone be following you. As you always do you got to school before anyone so you walked around the school campus and the only people there were the tearchers. As you walked pass a teacher you would bow and say good morning to them. The teachers always liked you because you were really polite to them and treated them with respect. They always thought you were the only one who would do these kind of stuff. Soon it was 8am and students started to walk into the school. You saw the new queenkas and kingkas. As they walked pass they all laughed, called you names, and ran into you. You felt like a ghost no one notice you, you also haven't seen your Unnies in a long time.
"Hey guys wait to for us",Yoona yelled.
"Yoona look at that stupid girl just standing there",Sooyoung and Yoona was apart of the queenkas now.
You didn't sat anything, all that went though your head was were they jealous of me. Do they really have to treat me like this am I the only one who  is invisiable. This was a horable feeling.

Donghyun's POV:
As soon as 4 min walked in to school I saw __________ with tears in her eyes I wanted to go and talk to her but she needed her room.

Hyunseong's POV:
I saw __________ with her lost face. I thought it was cute but these kids came and picked on her. She did nothing to them why would she just let them do that to her. I want to help her so bad but for right know we have a bubble.

Jeongmin's POV:
WAH thoes stupid students have to pick on my little sister I just hate them for doing that.

Youngmin and Kwangmin's POV:
Thoes stupid people like to pick on our Noona watch us beat them in every thing they do. We can do it better than them.
"But Youngmin Hyung why do they bother her and not us"
"Because Kwangmin they know that we can do anything to them in one second"
"But Youngmin-shii they said we are to nice to hurt anyone"
"Oh Kwangmin just watch us beat them"

Minwoo's POV:
"YAH stop threating people like that even though they can't hear you I can",I scolded my Hyungs.
"HUH oh sorry Minwoo-ah we know you hate it as well as _________ Noona",Youngmin apoligized.
"ㅋㅋ yeah sorry Minwoo-ah",Kwangmin giggled.
"It's ok just next time say that in your head. Now let's go to class"
"But what about Noona",Kwangmin seems to already forgot.
Youngmin hit Kwangmin's head,
"You already forgot we have a bubbled today and so dose the rest of the Hyungs"
"Ouch..OOHH yeah I remeber now ㅋㅋ sorry",Kwangmin rubbed his head.

On our way to class I saw you but you seem to not want to talk to us. Well that is good because if you did then I would had ignored you. I hate this I miss you to much to let you go out by yourself. The one thing I hated the most was when you would just stand there and let them bully you like that. You were the only one I wanted to see all day.

Chunji's POV:
Our first, third, and last class we didn't have together, the only class we had together was our second class. I wanted to say some stuff to you but today we had a bubble. Everyone knew we had a bubble so today you where left alone with no one to talk to.
"L.Joe is my baby ok I know you guys sit right next to each other"

"Hyung she wont talk to me or answer my little questions I had. But you made me break the promise we made with her brother"
"Huh oh sorry about that L.Joe I was thinking about her"
"Hyung don't forget our promise we made we have a bubbled today"
"I know I know gosh"
After class was done you got all your stuff and left to the lunch room.


Narator's POV:
As you walked in one of the queenkas tripped you. You had slid across the floor and got your skirt dirty and skined your knee. You tried so hard not to yell at them, you got up and went to go get your food. As you were done paying for your food one of the kingkas pushed you to the floor and you saw that is was Jay. You didn't know what was going on. Did everyone in the whole school hate you know.


-FLASHBACK-
When you were little you would always go and run away from these kind of people. You always thought you had no friends until you meet Yoona, Sooyoung, and Kwon. You guys always hang out together, Buy food for each other, and enjoy a day at the park.
"Kwon Oppa when are we going to the store I want ice cream?",you asked and did an ageyo.
Kwon giggled,"we will ok just wait"
"ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ ok Oppa but hurry",you giggled with a pout on your face.
Kown pincked your checks,
"don't worry"

From a far Yoona and Sooyoung was standing there talking to each other.
"Yah Yoona-shii why does Kwon Oppa treat _______ like a princess?"
"I don't know why don't you ask him Sooyoung"
"But what if she is there then what do I do about it?",Sooyoung really wanted to know why.
Yoona looked around,"Well all I know is that Kwon oppa really likes _________ and he said that soon he will ask her out"
"WHAT!?!?!?",Sooyoung almost yelled really loud.
"Wah claim down man I don't think he will ask her now I don't even think he will ask her when we all grow up a little older"
"Oh ok that is good"
"Wae"
"Because I..I like him too and I want to go out with him"

You never hear anything people say because yoou were always told to leave. You didn't care so when Sooyoung had to talk to Kwon you walked to the store by yourself and bout it just for you. You didn't want to wait anymore and you knew that Sooyoung whould take a long time.
-END OF FLASHBACK-  


Even though you didn't do anything about what happen you got up and picked up the food that fell and Jay picked up your tray and through it to and it hit your head.
You started to cry,
"YAH I thought you missed me. This is why we don't see each other because you and Oppas decide to go meet up with the new and stupid queenkas ans kingkas. I thought you guys changed when I meet L.Joe Oppa? I guess not"
"Who do you think you are yelling at me",Jay yelled at you.
You stood there,"I'm your Noona that you said you loved I guess you hate me now. Go ahead hit me Jay just hit me"
Jay raised his hand and was going to hit you but he stopped when he was close to your face,"I can't I just can't do it"
"Why not Jay why can't you just hit me I thought you didn't care about me anymore",tears came streaming down you checks.
Jay hugged you,
"Because they made us do this"
"LET GO OF ME!! I hate you Jay I know your lying",you took his hands off of you.
Kwon got up,
"_________ please"
"Forget it why don't we just pertend we never met in this world. From now on I don't know you guys anymore",you looked down and ran out of the lunch room.

You ran to the restroom to wash the food off of you. And you sat there in the corner crying, you alwaysed thought that they would never turn their backs on you. You knew right away that you didn't want to see them anymore they are not your Oppas anymore.
"ㅋㅋ did you see her she sat there and let Jay-ah do what ever to her",some students gossiped as they walked by.
"yeah she did but did you hear that Kwon Oppa and Sooyoung Unnie are now going out"
"WAH really I never heard that"
You started to cry more and more because you thought they were just friends but they were more than that. You didn't trust anyone anymore, all you can do was go to the office and sit there and look out the window. You sat there till lunch was done and you left for you third class.
"Bye Noona and Oppa",you waved and left.
The 2 office workers waved back,
"Bye _________, take care ok"
"Ne I will"
"Don't be to bad out there",the lady giggled.
"I wont I promise"
"Ok be safe ok don't let them hurt you to much",the guy said as you walked out.

You got to class with a red forehead, big buffy eyes, and a hat on.
"Hello Mr.Lee I'm so for being late I had to go to the office"
"Huh oh I thought you weren't here that is what the students said"
"Oh they did well I was here all day"
"Oh ok then but it is ok you are not late yet"
"Oh ok thanks Mr.Lee"
Right when you walked in to the class Mr.Lee already knew you where here and he knew that they had bullied you. He knows that you are a 2nd baged in Taekwondo. But he know you hate to fight or see violence. He knew alot about you beacuse he was like an uncle to you. Class has started and you guys had to sing and dance one thing no one has seen you do before. So when it was your turn they all started to wishper and laugh at you because they didn't know one thing about you. Today was a bad day to smile and have a fun time with your friends. The music started and you started to dance to DBSK Mirotic, it ended like what you wanted a strong nice clean finish. Then you decited to sing the song you chose whas SHINee Stand by me and you almosted cried in front of the class because you always heard people around you say don't worry just stand my me and I'll love you forever. But one thing was one has ever said that to you and Chunji already hurt you once you don't want it to happen again.

"Thanks _________ that was very nice"
"ㅋㅋ thanks Mr.Lee"
"Yeah no problem anybody else whats to show the class what you got?"
You and Mr.Lee looked around the room and giggled because all of their mouths were open and they didn't answer to any of the question he asked. They we shocked that a small girl like you who dose nothing had such a big talent.
"ㅋㅋ I guess no one Mr.Lee they all just can't do anything because they are too weak"
"Yup that is the truth and nice very nice I didn't know you can do that"
"ㅋㅋ yeah I know only Boyfriend, Sistar, K.will and Teen Top know I can do that"
"Oh that is good"
"Yeah it is well class is almost done I'm going to go before you know"
"Uh-huh go ahead"
"Ok thanks Mr.Lee see you tomorrow"
"You too"
You packed up before everybody else but you laughed as you walked out because they still didn't move. You walked by all the classes and saw Boyfriend and Teen Top in almost every room you passed they all waved to you, but you didn't care to wave back. They all knew that you were mad but you knew about the bubble thing they did today so you stayed away from them as well as they did. You decited not to wait for them so you went out the gates and started to walk home, so when you got to the stop sign it was already 3:05 and school gets out in 25 minutes and you wanted to get as far away from the school as you can. So you decited to go to the park and saty there beause you never see anyone there after school they rather go to the store or some where else. When you got to the park it was already 3:30 and you heard people coming so you sat there and did your homework to hide you face so they won't see you. You over heard their conversation and they were talking about you when they heard you sung. You were happy they heard you and that they really liked it but still the queenkas and kingkas are still on your tail.

Minwoo's POV:
Wah Noona I heard you sing from about 3 rooms down. I'm so happy to hear that you still have a strong vocie after what happen. One message for __________ Noona I love you, miss you, and want to spend some time with you. ㅋㅋ I hope you get it some time today I hope.
"Yah Minwoo-ah did you hear that",Jeongmin came running towards me.
"Uh-huh I did and guess who it was"
"Umm _________-ah"
"Ne it was her and she sounded really good"
"Yeah she did I want to see her but we still have that bubble we can't pass"
"Yup but we have to go some where first get Youngmin and Kwangmin and let's go before our Hyungs get mad"
"Ne"
"Coming Minwoo we heard you",Youngmin yelled.
"Ne we did"

We had walked all the way to the park we always come too when we need to talk. And today was about how you acted and to tell Donghyun and Hyunseong Hyung about it. When we got there it was already 3:58 almost 4 and we had a hard time because Kwangmin kept on saying he say you. So I looked where he was pointin to and it was you. We couldn't talk to you so I told a little girl to go talk to her.
"Unnie the Oppas over there say hi and they said they hope you are ok"
"Huh oh ok thanks umm can you tell them I'm ok and I miss them but we can talk tomorrow"
The little girl came and told me what _________ Noona had said,YES, we can finally talk to her tomorrow though. I told the other Hyungs that and they were happy to hear that.
It was the next morning and it was almost Noona's birthday 2 more weeks then we get to sing happy bithday to her. I can't wait to see her smiling face. I woke up and heard my ohone ringing like crazy. It was you texting me like about what you want to do for your birthday. You knew I didn't wake up as early as you but you still texted me. I got up out of bed and went to wash up we had no school today because we had to go to work. I was the first one to wake up so I woke everybody else up so we can go.


Your POV:
I woke up and got ready after I was ready I got my phone and texted Minwoo. I know he is still sleeping but he will wake up soon and read it. It was time for me to leave I went down the stairs and say a rose it was a rose after rose thing. I decited to pick each and every one of them up. I picked them all up and it lead me to a beautiful place. When I looked around no one was here so I turned around to go back home to go to school.
"___________ go you like this place?"
I turned around to see Chunji stading there,"Huh oh Chunji Oppa your here I didn't know that"
"Ne I'm here wae"
"Oh because I didn't see anybody here. But sorry I have to go to school now",I walked away because I knew he wanted to ask me questions.

Narator's POV:  
You walked away from Chunji. You didn't want to talk to him and he took your time away from being early to school. You were going to school until you hear 3 christmas song by 3 different entertanment. You really like these song so you got it on your phone and listen to it the whole day. When you got to school you didn't look at anybody you just looked on the floor and walked pass everybody there. They didn't care about you and didn't want to talk to you so you were fine with it. Soon you were in the class room and went to your set. You looked down and had your head on the table until L.Joe came and hit your head.
     
"Yah are sleeping already?"
"Omo huh no I'm not Oppa"
"Are you sure you always wake up to early and go to sleep to late"
"Ne Oppa I'm fine"
"Ok then just get ready for class"
"Ne ne Oppa"
L.Joe looked around the class to see if anyone was watching him. He was glad no one was because today there was something going on and he knows about it.

"L.Joe and ________ are you here for class"
"Huh oh Ne"
"Ne"
"Oh really because today there is no class you guy are here to only hang out"
"Oh really I didn't know that"
"ㅋㅋ I didn't know that too but they just told us"
"Oh ok thanks Mr.Lee"
You and L.Joe went to front of the school and saw eveybody there. L.Joe went to Teen Top and you went to the tree. You sat there and fell asleep, you were really tired because you had a long day yesterday. You had a good nap but you had weird dreams. All your dreams were about a girl and Chunji. It didn't seem like it was you but that girl had no face at all. You stood up and everybody looked at you. You didn't know what to do so you just walked to the caffateria. When you got there you saw the kingkas and queenkas you really didn't want to stay there if they were there, so you walked out. When you got to the hall way all the students where there too you just looked at them and left. You didn't know what they want or if they had something plained, so you just kept your comments to yourself.

"_______ Noona where are you going?"
"Huh oh hi Minwoo-ah"
"ㅋㅋ hi Noona are you ok?"
"Ne I'm ok and I have nothing plain so going no where"
"Oh ok then well just asking"
"Oh ok well I guess I'll go sit next to the tree bye"
"Bye Noona see you later"
"Ok"
After you went to the tree you saw L.Joe and a girl hugging you really didn't care about who he likes but then you saw Chunji hugging a girl too. You wanted to cry but you didn't because you knew that Niel would never do that, but soon all of Teen Top was hugging a girl you didn't know who. You saw enough so you decited to leave you didn't even know what why they were hugging or why they were there. You had so many questions you rally didn't know what to do anymore.

L.Joe's POV:

I saw ________ sitting at the tree I wanted to tell Chunji Hyung but he was talking and smiling to the girl. Everybody was I didn't know what to do so I went along with it and ignored ________. _________-ah I'm sorry for this it was not our plain it was Chunji Hyung he wants you to be jealous, but I know this wont work.
"Yah Hyung isn't that _______ Noona?"
"Huh oh yeah that is her is she ok? Is she looking over here? Niel answer me"
"Huh oh sorry Hyung uhh she looks mad depress I don't know why though"
"L.Joe go talk to her"
"Hyung this is all your fault you did this look at her you idiot just look", I wanted to do something but I kew it wouldn't work.  
"L.Joe calm down he won't look he won't care anymore just tell her to give up on him"
"Ugh ne CAP Hyung I will"
"Thanks"

I walked over to _________ but I didn't say anything. I picked _________ up and hugged her.
"________ I'm sorry"

"For what I'm not crying"
"I know you are don't lie to me"
"L.Joe Oppa let go of me"
I let go of her, but what am I suppose to do when it's not my fault it Hyungs I really don't know should I tell to give up on him now?
"L.Joe Oppa can you tell Chunji Oppa that....umm we are done I can't take it anymore he wants me happy then he wants me to cry. I just don't want that kind of relationship"
"Huh ________ are you sure"
"Ne I am don't worry Oppa I have other people to look up to"
"Uh ok then ________ I will tell Hyung"

I didn't know what to do anymore she decited to just give up I didn't have to say anything to her. I hope whe will be happier then with out him.


Chunji's POV:
I sent L.Joe to go talk to ________. I wanted to know if you were ok. Did I do the right thing today? Or was it really stupid to do all of this? I don't know anymore I can't figure it out.
"Your such an idiot Hyung "
"What!?! What did I do? What did she say"
"Hyung she dosen't like you anymore, she...she said that you guys are done"
"What L.Joe are you telling me the truth"
"Ne Hyung I am she said that to me"
"What the hell I uhg why did I do that"
"Hyung see what you did that is what you get for doing that to her"
"Niel go talk to her please I really don't want it this way"
"Ne Hyung I got it"

Niel's POV:
I walked to Noona not knowing what to say. I saw her face and I knew right away she was already crying I didn't want to bother her or say anything to her, so i decited to sit next to her and see what she would do.
"Oh Niel-ah why are you here go to those girls with the rest of Teen Top"
"Noona Chunji Hyung wanted me to ask you a question"
"Oh that umm tell him I don't want to go out with him anymore ok"
"Uh ne Noona I will"
"ㅋㅋ ok then bye Niel talk to you later"
"Umm ok bye Noona"

This is so wired I thought you would be crying to me but you changed your actions really fast I don't get it. Oh well I just have to tell Chunji Hyung this.
"Chunji Hyung Chunji listen L.Joe told you the truth she really dosen't what to go out with you"

"Wah really she made a bad decition"
"So did you Hyung"
"L.Joe shut it now"
"Why when I'm telling you the truth"
"I don't care about her ok just leave her alone for now on"
"Chunji"
"What ok so I didn't really love her even though she was my first love I wanted more than that"
"Chunji-ah that is a lie stop it you know how much she means to you and we know how much she means to us"
"CAP Hyung shut up ok I don't care about her anymore"

I didn't know what to do anymore I saw _________ still sitting there but she's not smiling like earlier she's now crying again. Did she hear what Chunji Hyung said? Did she just stop to make me go away faster? Did she just want someone like L Hyung to come to her? Right away I called Infinite Hyungs for them to come to Noona's house after school.

Your POV:
It was almost my birthday and I had no one to hang out with lately Boyfriend has been in Japan and Thailand and umm I guess Teen Top has been in Japan. I can't call Infinite, B1A4, or SHInee because they all are to busy to hang out with me on my birthday I guess nothing good ever happens to me anymore. My phones rings and the door bell rings too. I pick up my phone to hear L yelling for me to open the door. I ran to the door opened it and they came running inside. I didn't know what was going on so I went with it.
"Hi ________-ah!! How are you??",Sunggyu giggled.
"Huh oh I'm good and you guys?"

"Good", Sungjong giggled.
"Fine", L smiled.
"Fantastic", SungYeol jumped.
"Awesome",Dongwoo laughed.
"Really good",Hyoa clapped.
"Fine",Woohyun looked around to sit down.
"Good tired",Sunggyu laid down.
"Oh that is good...Umm why are you guys here after my school hours?"

"Oh because Niel told us to come",Sungjong looked around.
"You guys look so tired are you guys ok?"
"Huh oh ne we just ran here we all excaped from the manager Hyung", Hoya looked out the windows.
"Oh why do you guys keep on doing that?"

"Because we are tired of working a lot", Woohyung laid down.
"Wait dose he know where I live though"
"Ummm no he dosen't", Sunggyu thought about it.
"Oh ok that is good"


I giggled and laughed with Infinite because they seem to be the only one I have now. I always feel young when I'm with Infinite because they are all older than me but we are close in age. I had a lot of fun even though they didn't know when my birthday was I still enjoyed them here at my house I love them for being here


----------
Sorry I took a long time to up date been really busy lately and I'm sorry I have been spelling Niel's name wrong I feel stupid about wirting a story about them but I write the wrong name sorry for all my mistakes lately.