Back In Korea 4 months later

I will always be here for you


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLn-zqUYCgk)
Psy- Korea Fighting (London Olymppics)

Sorry had to skip a lot of weeks n months but those months are just the same all pracitce and about a week off each month. So you got it all good.
------

Your POV:
Wah back in Korea. It's been 4 months scene we have been here but Japan was really fun. I really want to go back but my work is here for ever. School maybe hard going to back to school next week.

 

This week is every busy though today I have a photo shoot, go to the radio staition, then Star King, then to end a Monday a fan meeting for our come back home, with a little dance practice. Tuseday I have dance practice, singing lessons still =_=, then back to dance practice, after that I go to the radio station with everyone and leave a little bit early because I have to go to Radio Staition C with Might Mouth and Enkwang Sunbae. I spend an hour there and after that I have to go to a photo shoot with BTOB, Boyfriend, and Sistar. After the photo shoot me and Min Unnie are going to be a guest on 'Running Man' but only for today because we are busy fixing out come back. After that we all are going to guest in 'Midnight Idol' with Infinite and Teen Top. That is how our Tuseday ends and Wednesday kinda starts.
 

That morning we will wake up at 6am still at 'Midnight Idol' maybe playing games until noon. After that I have to go to dance practice, singing lessons, acting lessions, and modeling lessons. Around 9pm on Wednesday I would do nothing but this week and next week I have to go performe some solo stages (with old songs) at a Music Club thing held every night. I will be there until Midnight so I have to find a driver who would wait for me and watch after me late at night. Thursday is a little less busy but around 6am we wake up and get ready to go get our hair and make-up done for a photo shoot with all of 'Starship'. After that we will go to the recording studio to start recording our new song. Ater the long hours of recoding and learning the lyrics and beat we will finally have a dance to learn. We don't have the lyrics yet but we are still working on them. After all that I will practice singing and dancing until midnight.
 

Friday Saturday and Sunday are a little bit the same. On Friday we will wake up at 6am get ready to leave to the salon then to a fan meeting in the morning to tease all the fans about our come back. After that we will go back to record our new song and work on it again. After another 6 hours of singing we will want a little break but there will be no time so only water and a break in the car. We will get to the company and work on the dance for another 6 hours until midnight. Friday I will be staying a little bit longer and study for a little before I go back to school.
 

Saturday is a little bit less tiring. We get up around 6am and get ready and go to the salon. After that we go to the 1st radio station for about 2 hours. We will head to another radio station for another 2 hours. After that we will be going to the last radio station for another 2 hours. After all those radio station me, Hyuna Unnie, and Jessie Unnie will go to 'Strong Heart' for another 2 hours. After that we continue to record and fix our new song. We only have 1 hour till midnight so we decided to still go and dance for about 4 hours till 3am.
 

Sunday we will get to sleep in a little. Even though we get to sleep in I know I will still wake up at 6am. I will get ready and go watch tv and fall back alseep until 9am. After they get up and ready to go it will be noon already and we will have to go to another fan meeting but this time to help Infinite. The fan meeting took about 3 hours. After that we went to help Teen Top with their fan meeting which took 5 hours(good thing it was inside). After that we will go and record again our song and fix it until 1am. We will see if I'm not to tired to learn the dance until 6am.

This week is so busy but then that following Monday I start school and we start getting ready to learn the whole dance and start recording that week. Ugh so much work for a come back. Up till midnight or even later than that I'm tired ready to give up but this is my dream and I will never ever give up this dream.

September 3
Minwoo's POV:
I just got my scheduel for this whole week we are busy but not as busy as Star I felt bad because ________ Unnie has a lot on her shoulders as the youngest, lead vocal, lead dancer, and main rapper. She has practice for all of them but we have a show to shoot. It's already August 4 month has passed from when we were in Japan. ________ Unnie has been a little lazy like the rest of us we have not kept up date to this journal of ours. I'm very sorry for that.
We get to go to Malasia for a little concert and fan meeting it's going to be fun their i can't wait to see my fans there too.

"Minwoo-ah hurry we need to go",Jeongmin Hyung yelled at me.
"Ne ne ne I'm coming now just wait I need to get my back pack", I replied back.
"Araso just hurry ok?" Jeongmin looked at me.
"Araos araso", I nodded and got up.I ran to go get my shoe slid them on and ran out the door.

Right now we are going to the radio sation. But umm well yea I need to go so BYE.

L.Joe's POV:
Today is such a busy day it has been 4 months scene we have been in Japan that was our only break but its all good because it was with _______. She made my day every day I hopr to see her but her week is very very busy. I hope she gets enough sleep for all those stuff she has to do. I hope she has enough time for us to come and visit her. Teen Top is busy though we just finished recording Teen Top 100% with our traniee Hyungs. They are really good and nice people.
Well back to work writing music so fun YAY I guess so.

Chunji's POV:
BLEH today is so busy but for my little girl ________ she has so much on her hands she wont be able to call us/me this week.Ugh oh well she dose need a break and she will make time to call us/me right? I hope so I really miss her a whole 4 months without seeing her is hard and not really calling her too BLEH feeling bad I feel like a bad boyfriend. Ugh gosh I'm the worst I bet she hates me right now ugh and we have been recording Teen Top 100% too and I havn't had time to call her. Ugh life is always like this when we are idols.

CAP's POV:
Today is another day of work. I'm the oldest with these kind of words. Great right? I think it is cool ㅋㅋ I'm so lame. Bleh so tired I don't want to do the sechedule today but I have to because I'm the leader.

Your POV:
Wah here goes my schedule I'm really not ready for this but I got it. It's already 9am and we are headed to the photo shoot. We are here to talk about the concept of our song. I have been working on it for a long time and today is the planing of taking picture. So the song is about a girl trying to be perfect for her boyfriend the title song is 'Tell Me' (I really wrote this song). Our debut song was really about how we need to stand for oursleves and to take a step in to the brighter side the song was called 'Take a Stand' (still written by me). Life is hard right? I can't keep up anymore but back to the concept of our photo shoot. The concept is 3 different types of girlfriends: a goth who wears a lot of make up, a pretty need to look in the mirror every second to check dyed hair, and a girl who just wants to love him(school style).

 

It's now 11am and now we have to go to 3 different radio stations. The first one is with Teen Top and we went to the one where Shindong is the MC for us. He made it really fun but it has a whole 2 hours of that. Around 2pm we went to another radio station and it was just us now the MC was Leetuke and Enhyuk. They were really nice and funny they made those 2 hours fun. Around 4pm we went to the last radio staition and the MC was us(Hyuna) and B1A4(Jinyoung). We had a really fun time being the MC and B1A4 made it really fun just to still there and sing some songs and to read a script. I'm glad to know some of the idols now because they are really nice and care about others. After those 2 hours of talking about our comeback and their Hello Baby we went to Star King.
 

At 6pm we arrived at Star King we saw some of SHINee, F(x), Super Junior, Girls Generation, the sunbaes, and all of us. ㅋㅋ this is awesome our first time at Star King before 4Minute, APink, and BtoB. Well soon they will go on there when they can fit it in their schedule. We have watched and done some of the entertanment that was at Star King it was 3 hours and we had a great time. Now it's time for our 1 hour fan meeting then to rest my little head because it hurts. At the fan meeting all I hear was screaming and yelling. I started to get a headach but I lasted through the whole thing. We had a blast signing and singing for the fans. It's always an honor to sing for them and to entertaine them it's our lives to do that. What a day now it's time to sleep but we are hours away from our dorms bleh I hope I can sleep in the car. Ugh we wont be back home till 1am or 2am.

Spetember 4
Your POV:
Time to get up and ready but it's only 3am. I only got about 2 hours of sleep I need to get up early and go to dance practice right now. I spend about 4 hours there just dancing to any songs. After that I went to singing lessons and it was already 8am. I was singing for about 2 hours the same songs that I always sing. It's 10am and I still have enough time to go back to meet my Unnies and practice a dance routen for our comeback special. After a 4 hour practice of that dance routen we went to the radio staition again with Shindong. It was 2pm and I had to leave the radio staion a little bit early because I had to go to Radio C and performe kind of with Might Mought and Enkwang Sunbae. Around 3:30pm I left the radio staition and went to Radio C and was there at 4pm. At 4pm we started to talk on the radio and there was fans down at the bottom so we had to entertaine them as well so I sung a couple song to our fans and their fans. That was an hour so it was 5pm.

 

I got in the car and we drove to the next stop the photo shoot with BtoB, Boyfriend, and Sistar. We had a lot of fun; the concept was just a bunch of friends having fun, but they clothes was the BIG thing that we had to show the camera. I had a lot of fun taking pictures we spent an hours taking picuters. We were done with the photo shoot at 6pm. It's only 6pm, but me and Min Unnie are going to 'Running Man' for about 3 hours then at 9pm we have to leave. So here we go to one of the most famous shows ever. We get here and there are our sunbaes waiting for us we got out of the van and they all just started to jump and scream. They made me smile because I felt like they were a BIG fan of Star. They all came running towards us and gave us a BIG hug. After that we had a mission only for 3 hours. Our one and only mission is to go find a message at one of the most popular coffee place. We went every where but the most popular that I knew of was 'The Big Show Must go on'.
 

It is one of the most popular because lots of kpop stars and fans go there to listen and watch live performaces and music. There are 2 rooms one for live performances and the other for just free play music. It's one of the BIGGEST coffee shop ever. We went there and the message was there me, Min Unnie, and Connie all got the message and it took us only 1 hour. So we got the message it was that we got free coffe/anything to drink. After that we went back to where we started and there was a karaoke set up for us to be intertained for the next 2 hours. We had a lot of fun singing and dancing. We danced to everything and sung everything a bunch of fans and people were staring at us but we didn't care it our life of and idol ㅋㅋ life is awesome. Soon it was 9pm and we left me and Min Unnie went to go get our clothes for 'Midnight Idols'. There was a lot of stuff we had to do but it's really fun and we finally get to sleep in early well not that early.
 

So we went to 'Midnight Idol' and the 4 Sunbae was there and so we introduce ourselves to them. We then read the script and we got ready to shoot 'Midnight Idol'. I were waiting for our call to come out, but before us was another group but I forgot who it was or maybe I didn't read the whole script. Oh well I really did enjoy the time waiting doing nothing. Soon after waiting we were called out we both jumped out of the window and we posed. Then we got up and went down the stairs; we are who we are because we love each other like that. I looked to see who was the other guest and it was Teen Top. I thought it was kind of awkward but soon it was just a regular thing. I really enjoyed our time dancing and playing games and singing. We did that till 12am. I was really tired we were suppose to say good night to each other and the camera but I had already feel asleep first.

September 5
Your POV:
Soon I hear a ring and I wanted to stop it so I hit something, but what was it? I don't know so I got up and looked all I saw was a box. I looked and saw that the crew was back and it was already 5am. They all looked at me as they tried to wake them up, so what I did was I yelled really loud and then they soon all got up. They didn't wake up till 6am so I just sat their doing nothing and so the PD decided to give me lyrics to remember and so I did. The whole time I was trying to get the song they had recored me trying to get the tune. They thought it was cute that I couldn't find the right tone. So they let me listen to the music and I just sat their singing along and learning the lyrics. I had a lot of fun it was soon 6am and I yelled again and this time it woke everyone up. I was happy that they had got up, but everyone else was every grumpy.

 

It was around 6:10am that they had started to play the song I was just singing too and I got it first and I sat out until they had got it right. After that we had played a couple of games till 12pm. At noon me and Min Unnie had left to go finish our schedual. I had dancing, singing, acting, and modeling lessons I had to go to and Min Unnie had something different. So we went our own ways I went to all my classes that laste till 9pm. I went and found myself a driver my Manager Oppa I'm glad he is manager he is a lot of help when it comes to it. This lasted till midnight and so we went back to the dorms and I guess I woke them upp but they all went back to sleep. I had got ready for bed to rest for a little while before I went to bed.

September 6
Your POV:

Thursday is a little less busy but around 6am we wake up and get ready to go get our hair and make-up done for a photo shoot with all of 'Starship'. We had a lot of fun it was just the 3 bands and K.Will. All we did was hang out and they took pics of us. It was wierd at frist but after a while we all got use to it. We had fun even though we had our managers around even when we had take pictures. We all enjoyed our time together. After that we went go to the recording studio to start recording our new song. I wont give the title away because you know I would get in trouble for that. Anyways we recored our new song for about 3 hours because we had to learn the song and then we had to practice and then recored. It's hard work but we manage to get a really good song^^. Ater the long hours of recoding and learning the lyrics and beat we will finally have a dance to learn. We went to the our studio and we met with our choreographer. He taught us the begining but that is all we get to learn. We don't have the lyrics yet but we are still working on them. Soon they will be out, but our comeback is in another month or so. After all that I will practice singing and dancing until midnight. I decided to do that because our comeback seems to be around the corner and I want to be ready for a really good comeback. I want the fans to be happy.

September 7
Your POV:

On Friday we woke up at 6am and got ready to leave to the salon. After an hour there we left to a fan meeting in the morning to tease all the fans about our come back. We had a lot of fun there we really enjoy seeing our fans. After that we went back to record our new song and work on it again. After another 6 hours of singing we wanted a little break, but there was no time so we only got water and a break in the car. We went to the company and worked on our dance for another 6 hours until midnight. Today I will stay a little bit longer and study for a little before I go back to school. Im not ready for school.

September 8
Your POV:

Saturday is a little bit less tiring. We get up around 6am and get ready and go to the salon. After that we went to the 1st radio station for about 2 hours. Then we will head to another radio station for another 2 hours. After that we went to the last radio station for another 2 hours. After going to those radio station me, Hyuna Unnie, and Jessie Unnie are going 'Strong Heart' for another 2 hours. After that 2 hours of 'Strong Heart' we continue to record and fix our new song. It was a lot but not that much. We only have 1 hour till midnight so we decided to still go and dance for about 4 hours till 3am. We worked on what we learned and we also have to practice for a little mini concert with VIXX, BtoB, C-Clown, and JJ Projcet.  

September 9
Your POV:

Sunday we got to sleep in a little. Even though we got to sleep in I know I will still wake up at 6am I'm so use to waking up at that time it really . I got ready and went to watch tv and fall back alseep until 9am. After they got up and ready to go it was already noon and we have to go to another fan meeting but this time to help Infinite. The fan meeting took about 3 hours and I was still tired but I didn't care because I was there to help not sleep. After that we went to help Teen Top with their fan meeting which took 5 hours(good thing it was inside). We helped them too but it was inside and Im glad that it was inside. After that we went to record our song and fix it until 1am. We went to the dance studio even though I was tired to learn the dance until 6am. I was tired yeah but our comeback is soon and we cant let it be a bad comeback.

---------

I feel like this is a lot of information I at writing fanfics now ugh need to start writing more