Chapter 81

My Love from another Planet

Mei blinked slowly, coming to the most wonderful sensation in the world – being in Luhan's arms. His chest rumbled against her ear and she giggled because he was muttering something in his sleep. She tried to decipher what he was saying but it sounded like nonsense.

She stretched, feeling very warm and comfortable and decided to look around.

It seemed like she was in heaven. No really, it literally looked like she was in heaven – everything was white and almost unreal and the place was unfamiliar – and… well, she was sleeping with Luhan, which wasn't something that happened everyday. In fact, the last time she'd slept with Luhan… she'd gotten abducted, hadn't she? And before that…

She flushed, refusing to think about it because… well, she was literally in Luhan's arms. Now was not the time to remember it or she'd end up taking advantage of a sleeping guy. He cut a pretty picture and his collarbones were, like right in front of her. Collarbones she hadn't gotten a chance to bite that night because he'd done the biting instead.

She swallowed, suddenly very tempted. All she had to do was turn her head and she'd touch those glorious clavicles, bite them and kiss them and then trace her lips lower…

She turned away from the tempting sight quickly, heart racing. Oh god, what am I thinking? She'd promised herself – and made Luhan promise as well – that they'd wait until they were officially wed because after thinking about it, she'd decided she wasn't ready to go all the way. Not quite yet.

And yet here she was, thinking about ravaging him in his sleep.

He murumured something again and pulled her into his body so that her back was pressed against his chest and his thighs coming to rest against the back of hers, spooning her completely. His breathe fanned down her neck, making her shiver and quiver in the most inappropriate places.

No, snap out of it!

She stared intensely at the wall in front of her, trying not to notice how his hands were resting so close to her chest. Just the slightest movement and…

! Think about something else… quick!

What had she been thinking about? Oh yes, heaven… as in the place, not Luhan's arms or his collarbones or anything else to do with Luhan. Yes, this place was sorta kinda like heaven, or her image of it. All white and pretty textures embedded in the walls, the décor of the room making it look like she was either in a fairytale or a postcard.

He shifted, thighs rubbing against hers and something hard poked her back.

She jumped out of the bed, pulling herself away and shivering at the sudden loss of heat. But it was better than putting herself through the torture of resistance.

Her movements jerked Luhan awake as well and he blinked up at her for a second before suddenly jumping out as well. 'Mei, are you okay? Do you need anything?'

He didn't hear her protests, picking her up and gently depositing her in the bed. He pulled the covers over her, tucking her in. 'You'll catch a cold.' He told her, ignoring the fact that he was only in his Bermuda shorts and tank top. Hardly warm. 'Now, tell me what you want, I'll get it.'

She shook her head. 'I… wanted to use the restroom.' He nodded in understanding, then poked around the room and brought a huge jacket that engulfed her completely when he helped her put it on. Then, picking her up – and still in his tank top – he carried her to the adjoining toilet, putting her down gently inside. 'I'll wait outside.'

She nodded, still unused to being carried around like that and sighed in relief when he closed the door behind him instead of insisting on helping her brush her teeth.

Her relief was short-lived though because when she opened the door to ask him to hand over her brush, he made his way inside and the whole babying thing started again. Which wasn't bad at all and in other circumstances, she'd be totally cool with it.

But right now, she was barely restraining herself from jumping his bones and being carried around in his arms was not good for her health or his innocence.

'Why?' he whined, not budging as she struggled to push him out of the door, holding the toothbrush over his head so she couldn’t latch on it. 'I haven't brushed my teeth either.'

'Just…' she huffed, struggling uselessly, 'leave…'

He pouted, making her want to melt right on the spot and she mentally steeled herself against it. He sighed, handing over her stuff. 'Fine… I just thought you might be interested in…' his voice trailed off but images of the two of them doing cute, couple stuff together flashed through her head, making her smile. He was such a cheeseball at times and now that she knew about the mate's link, she was sure she'd get a glimpse into his…

Wait, did that mean he could see or hear her thoughts as well?

……………………..

Luhan was feeling distincitlvely hot around the collar and he was trying really hard not to think about the dream he'd been having just before Mei had jerked him awake. But it was useless. It had been so, so hot, she'd been touching him unreservedly, biting down on his collarbones and then tracing her lips downwards…

They hadn't been close like that since that last time because he'd felt she wasn't exactly ready for the big move and she'd agreed and they'd both decided to wait. Kisses and hugs were pretty common but he hadn't had the urge this strong to just mark her, make her his since then.

Maybe it was the attack because he really, really wanted to just…

He shook his head, dislodging the unruly thoughts his beast kept churning up. No, he was going to be the chivalrous boyfriend he was and put her needs above his own. So he tried to keep his thoughts on cute, couple stuff, ignoring how she pressed against him as she tried to push him out.

'Why?' he whined, not budging as she struggled to push him out of the door, holding the toothbrush over his head so she couldn’t latch on it. 'I haven't brushed my teeth either.'

'Just…' she huffed, struggling uselessly, 'leave…'

He pouted, sighing and handing over her things. 'Fine… I just thought you might be interested in…' He went outside, thinking about how nice it would've been to brush their teeth together; she'd look so cute with foam coating around and maybe he'd sprinkle water at her and they'd play together. He sighed, feeling unnecessarily romantic.

Maybe it was the room – it looked straight out of a fairy tale and that window, curtains parted, provided the most magical view of the mountains outside, a perfect romantic getaway. He sighed again, leaning against the wall and tried to rein in his thoughts as they started heading back in the direction of his dream.

It didn't work, though and try as he might, he couldn't stop from imagining her kissing him again, her fingertips cool as they caressed over his skin, tracing over his chest and travelling lower, getting dangerously close to…

He smacked a hand over his face, feeling it burn up underneath his palms.

He could just imagine what her touch would feel like and okay, he needed to stop.

He shook his head vehemently to dislodge the thoughts – it usually worked – but either his beast was getting out of control or he was just really because instead of stopping there, his imagination began to run out of control.

He groaned, squatting down uncomfortably and breathing deeply. Inhale, exhale, deep breath in, slowly letting it out.

He'd managed to get himself under control when his mind started running away again and he realized that they weren't his thoughts. A grin formed on his lips, suddenly understanding why she was still stuck inside the restroom – she was embarrassed to come out, having correctly guessed that he could peek into her thoughts. Aw, she didn’t need toothpaste to make her cute.

He rapped his knuckles on the door. 'Mei?' He called, suppressing the urge to laugh when he felt her panic through their link. 'You okay in there?'

'Y-yes…' she called and he could hear her moving about quickly, 'I'll be out in a minute.'

'Take your time,' he called back, enjoying her discomfort.

A few minutes later, she stepped out, refusing to meet her eyes. He deliberately brushed against her on his way inside, internally laughing when she all but jumped away. He didn't take too long before heading back out because he thought she might try to get away.

He was right. She was at the door, obviously sneaking out and he waited until she'd straightened after quietly unlocking the door – it opened simply by twisting the knob but she probably wanted to look cooler, like in an espionage movie or something; it would be just like her to consider that – before he placed a palm right beside her head.

'You know I can hear your thoughts, right?' He muttered, delibrately leaning in to breathe down her neck. She gulped audibly, barely restraining a shiver, before slowly turning around. 'W-what are you talking about?' she asked flippantly but the tiny stutter gave her away.

He smirked, stepping just a little bit closer. She leaned back into the door, trying to maintain distance between them. 'I mean…' he spoke right in her ear, 'I know you want to… bite me right now.'

She shook her head, closing her eyes and turning her face away resolutely. 'I don't know what you're talking about.' She told him coolly but he could hear her going oh inside his head.

'Really? Can you look at my collarbones and say that again?' He smirked when her eyes flew open, shocked. 'So… what do you think? Aren't I bitelicious?'

She flushed at his use of the word she'd only ever used in her head but the temptation of his collarbones was apparently enough to waver her. Her gaze dipped, lingering over his Adam's apple before stopping at his claivcles – beautiful, she thought – and she her lips, longing clear in her eyes.

'Go on…' he tempted, leaning his elbow on the door so his top shifted, exposing a bit more. 'Take a bite.'

She shook her head again but her eyes were fixed on the spot and he could feel heat rising inside himself; he bit his lip and was satisfied to find her gaze riveted to his mouth; he them and she followed the move, her own before swallowing again.

'Stop it.' She muttered, flushed and resistance obviously crumbling.

'Why?' he enquired. She didn't say anything, her gaze heavy lidded as it rose to meet his and he knew he'd won – tempted her to throw caution to the wind, to give in.

He didn't give her time to think, closing the distance between them and meshing their lips together. Her arms rose up to briefly rest around his neck before travelling over his collarbones – just like in his dream – before dipping low to skim over the expanse of chest. His eyes slid close as sheer pleasure bombarded his senses and his beast howled in triumph inside his head, relief finally setting in.

The beast's instincts demanded that he reassure existence – the fact that she was alive, that she'd survived through the ordeal and was perfectly fine now – in the earthiest ways possible and holding it in check had been tough. Even now, it wanted him to just take her, forget any promises he'd made in his fit of rationality and as she arched into him, pressing closer with soft mewl of pleasure, he felt his control over his thoughts slipping.

His eyes turned red, mind blanking as pleasure clouded him and he ground against her with a low growl. She growled right back at him, nails digging into his neck as she latched onto him fiercely, her teeth finally closing over his sensitive skin. He groaned, hand tunneling through her hair as she led, marking him.

'Mei…' her name was like a prayer he said over and over again and things might've escalated even more except for the loud banging on their door. They didn't jump apart, no – they were literally too wrapped up – but they slowly came back to their senses as Sehun yelled, 'Can you two quit already? Kai's getting completely out of control!'

Luhan let out a breatheless laugh as Mei looked at him questioningly, not getting Sehun's point. They'd covered almost everything during that history lesson from Suho, except this part. 'What?' Mei demanded.

He shook his head, not sure how to explain it. 'Well, you see… Kai is my Shadow…'

'I know that.' She told him, crossing her arms over her chest.

'Yes, well… he and I have a very close link…'

'Like the mate's link, I know. Suho told us about it.'

'But I'm stronger since I'm mated,' he smiled at her winsomely, 'and sometimes, when I feel something intense, uh, he, uh, kinda feels the same thing.'

'So what you're saying is…' Mei looked at him, arching a brow.

'KaigetssuperhornywhenI’mturnedon!' He spoke in a rush.

'What?' Mei squeaked.

He nodded, 'And he starts teleporting around and harassing anyone who comes in his way…'

'No…' Mei put hands up on her cheeks, face burning. 'No, no, no…'

'Yes, I just told you that…'

'You're telling me he knows every time we make out?' She met his eyes, horrified.

Luhan blinked. So, that's what she was thinking about. 'Well, yeah… I mean I'm when we're…'

She groaned, 'How can I ever face him again? Wait…' she looked at him again, even more horrified, 'your brothers know that he's whenever we…'

He didn't need to say anything, the look on his face said it all.

'Luhan!' She whined, pushing him away, 'How could you?'

Luhan blinked again. How could he what?

'Let me get embarrassed like this. Oh god, how'll I ever… ugh, this is so embarrassing…'

'Why?' He asked, offended. What did she mean it was embarrassing? She was his mate, if she didn't make out with him, who else would she kiss? Hm? And shouldn't she be happy he was by her? Wasn't that, like, the biggest compliment he could give her?

'You know what I mean!' she whined again, pacing around and not letting him touch her. 'I mean… this is something between you and me and I don't like the thought of anyone else – especially my best friend – getting an insider's view on the deed!'

'I block him out, okay?' Luhan snapped, irritated. Sure, he didn't like it either but it wasn't like he could help it. It was her fault for being too y!

'I'm too y?' she snorted in disbelief, 'Pfft, I don't go around in tank tops, exposing my collarbones!'

'You don't need to, your curves are enough.' He told her, crossing his arms over his chest.

'Excuse me, I'm wearing this horrible excuse of a shirt to cover my 'curves'' she made quote marks in the air, 'while you strut around in that….' she gestured at his chest accusingly. 'That.'

They both eyed each other sulkily before huffing and turning away. He went off to put on a shirt and pants – let her see he didn't go around throwing y vibes, she did that – and she stalked outside, pushing her fingers deep in the pockets of her jacket and mentally throwing all the curse words she could imagine at him. Now she knew he could hear her, so she let him have it.

'Morning…' Sehun greeted her cheerily but she only gave him a cold glare. 'Where's Kai?' she demanded.

'That's a difficult question.' Sehun pursed his lips, looking like he wanted to laugh. There was some commotion going on in the living room and she hurried through the corridor, arriving in time to see what the fuss was all about.

Baekhyun was on the floor, struggling and getting a mouthful from Kai – like literally, the guy was Frenching the hell out of him – and others, Chanyeol, D.O and even Suho, were sporting well-kissed lips, though in Suho's case it was probably Angel's doing.

Mei blinked. 'What…?'

'That's what I meant when I said he's out of control.' Sehun told her, observing the scene in front of him casually. Mei blinked in some surprise when Baekhyun managed to get away and Kai straightened, hair a ruffled mess, breathing hard and swiping his tongue ily over his lips. He watched Baekhyun retreat with a hooded gaze before suddenly vanishing and reappearing behind the guy and scaring the bejesus out of him.

Baekhyun let out an almighty scream and scrambled away, Chanyeol ducked in between them to save his friend and D.O wrapped a hand around Kai's neck, pulling him back. Kai smirked, looking for all the world like he'd found a treasure and vanished, reappearing with D.O pressed firmly into the wall on one end and into Kai on the other. 'Hey y…' Kai cooed.

Mei wanted to scratch her eyes out. Kai, sweet, shy Kai who was her best friend and the dorkiest guy she knew, had turned into this y beast and apparently, it was all because Luhan was too y.

'No, it's because you are too y.' Luhan corrected her, showing up beside her and thankfully sporting a shirt. She sniffed. 'Whatever makes you sleep easy...'

Sehun arched a brow. 'Are you two seriously arguing about who's ier?' He asked, sounding amused. They both crossed their arms, refusing to look at each other or grace Sehun's question with a reply.

'Someone smack him…' Luhan muttered under his breath, 'That'd bring him out…'

'You sure you're under control?' Sehun asked innocently, 'I mean, what with Mei being so hot and everything… woah, I'm just joking, just joking!!!'

'Eyes off her.' Luhan threatened, slowly loosening his hold around the cub's neck, 'Stay with your mate.'

'Possessive much?' Sehun muttered, rubbing his neck. Luhan's comment reminded Mei.

'Where's Tiffany?' she asked, looking around. Kyra was standing in the doorway, eyeing D.O a bit apprehensively as he pulled his punch back to crack into Kai's head. Raina was peeking from over Tao's shoulder, Angel right behind her but she didn't see Tiffany anywhere.

'She's safe.' Sehun told her, sounding proud of himself. 'I locked her in the toilet.'

'What?' And he was calling Luhan possessive. Geez.

'Great idea.' Luhan picked Mei up, heading back despite her vehement protests. 'Stay in there until its safe outside.'

'He can teleport in if he wants to.' Mei argued. Luhan shook his head. 'The beast doesn’t go for anyone already marked by another's scent, that's why he's only attacking the single ones.'

'Then why are you hiding me?' she demanded as he dumped her in the room. He eyed her thoughtfully. 'Just a safeguard.'

'Against what?' she demanded again but he shook his head, heading away. 'Lock the doors and stay inside until I knock, okay? I'll tell you about it later.'

………………………………

A/N

Hello :) 

So, I figured after the last few chapters, being too serious and all, why not have some fluff??? That and my sister beat my arm numb for not writing enough MeiLu, so here we have it - a whole chapter full of MeiLu fluff. I hope you're happy, you violent dongsaeng (T_T) Anyway, we'll probably get some sort of resolution to the MeiKai delimma in the next chapter or so because I feel I have dragged that poor boy around for far too long without addressing his pain :/ or making Mei feel guilty about it, so we'll see about that. And yes, I ship Kaisoo so I will keep writing them together until one or both of them find their mates and no one can stop me muhahahaha! Also Baekhyun is a horror movie heorine so of course he gets mauled XD and Chanyeol, forever swooping in to save the day, he's such a prince charming lol. I think I hit my head somewhere XD Oh well, hope you guys had fun... and can anyone guess what's really putting Mei and Lulu in such a mood??? Kekeke ^^ Don't forget to comment, spread the word if you enjoy the story and feel free to drop by and chat, I love hearing from you guys <3 

Laters