2nd chap - Date¹

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

16/03/2015 - One month of Niel's debut as a solo

*so, here the second chapter. Sorry for late update 

_____________________________________

 Three days later.

"Rian, where do you want to go?" asked Gikwang weirdly when he come to dining room to breakfast. He looked a little surprised when he saw you are sitting and having you breakfast. Usually, when holiday, you never wake up early. But today, you wake up early and ready with your dress in the morning. You wear purple dress which is you favourite colour.

You just smiling.

"Something fishy here. You don't want to me know, where are you going?" said him.

You shake your head.

"No."

"Wae? You have to tell me, my baby. What will happen if something happen to you?" Gikwang created a drama.

You laughed.

"Oppa, you don't have to know. That's my secret, where I want to go," said you still laughing.

Gikwang wrinkled.

"Grandma, where Rian want to go this morning?" asked him when he know you will never tell him.

"It's secret," said your grandmother smiling, agree with you. She still doing the breakfast in the kitchen.

"Grandma!" Gikwang act as he is sulking.

You and Grandma are laughing. Grandma walk to the table and put the breakfast that she cooked just now.

"My dear Gikwang, you don't have to worried about your baby. She can take care herself. Anyway, of course, you don't want to disturb her date, right?" said Grandma while sitting in front of you.

"Grandma!"

"Date? Aaah, my baby had grown up now. Who is the unlucky guy?" teased Gikwang while eating the breakfast.

"Oppa!!"

"Date? Rian going to date?" asked your grandfather approaching your grandmother.

"No, it's not a date. Grandma, you said you will not telling them about this." You grumbled.

Grandma just smiling. Gikwang and Grandpa are laughing.

You put a face. But not long. You joining their laughing.

*I wonder can I laugh like this after this? No more Gikwang oppa, no more Grandpa and no more Grandma. No more drama in the morning. No more tease from oppa. No more breakfast from Grandma.* You hold you tear, don't want spoil the happy mood.

You quickly take the sausage on Gikwang's plate to distract yourself from crying.

"Rian!" Gikwang shouted. He get a revenge with stealing your bread on your plate.

"Oppa!!!"

Gikwang stick out his tongue. You show you punch.

Your grandparents laugh seeing you guys.

 

"Rian, do you really have to go?" asked Gikwang.

You nodded while wearing you sandal. Purple sandal.

"But my baby..."

Gikwang couldn't continue his sentence when you put your forefinger at his lips.

"Shhhh!"

"Please~~~, don't ask anything now."

You make an aegyo face. You know if you not make Gikwang silent now, he will ask everything. It's not you don't to tell him but you are not ready.

"Then promise me, tell me everything when you back home tonight," said Gikwang.

"Yes, I will tell you everything but not tonight."

"Wae? And when?" asked him.

"Secret...and later. Annyeong, oppa."

You hug Gikwang before walk out from the house.

"Annyeong. Take care, my baby." He give flying kiss.

You catch it and throw back to Gikwang. Gikwang catch it while laughing. He know you just joking with him.

 

You take a bus. You look outside view while riding the bus. You wonder when will you can watch the view again. The city you live now not really a city but it more like a small city and have mountains north of the city.

While looking outside, you realize someone sit beside you. You ignore it.

He's doing something try to steal your attention but you never look him.

*So busybody. Can't you just sit quietly? Please don't disturb me.* You mumbled to yourself.

Suddenly, he hug you while put one of his hand to your mouth because he know you will scream.

You look to person who hug you.

You eyes widened. You're smiling behind his hand.

"Surprise!" He said. He releases his hand from you mouth but not the hug.

"You make me totally surprised."

"Well, I'm expert to make you surprise," he said proudly.

You make a face. He's laughing when seeing your reaction.

"When you ride this bus?" asked you.

"Just now."

"Mianie, I don't realize you here."

"Gweanchana. But I'm jealous with that window," he said.

"Wae?" You weird.

"You stare the window quietly. I'm jealous," he said again.

You are laughing.

"You are jealous to window. Hey, you are not a kid, okay." You said still laughing.

He not respond. You look him. Your laughing stop. He stares at you.

You turn away to look outside. Your heart beat faster.

*Please, my heart. Slow down your beat. I don't want he heard it.*

He put his hand on your shoulder.

You a little bit shock. You turn to look him.

He wrinkle. "Wae? You have problem?"

You shake you head while smiling.

The bus stop when someone pushed the button.

"Kaja, we are arrive," he said while stand up.

 

You and him are walking toward the park. You two walk silently.

While walking, suddenly someone hold your hand. You look who hold your hand. He just smiling when you look at him.

You try to take back you hand but he intertwined your finger.

"Just walk like this," he said.

You are smiling while walking beside him.