14th chap - With him

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

28/09/2015 - Have fun!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

His view.
"Guys, natural call me." I said and walk out from the VIP corner. I went out without wait my friends' answers.
After I went to the restroom, I walked back to the VIP corner.
While I was walking, I saw a drunk man try to kiss a woman or maybe a girl near the VIP corner. I did not see it clearly because not enough light there.
At first, I just want to ignore it but I looked the girl try to push the man away but cannot because the man was stronger. The man hold the girl's hands.
*I must help that girl.* I thought.
I grabbed the man's collar from behind.
"Man, this is my girl! Let her go!" I said.
"Who are you?" asked the man unsatisfied.
"I'm her boyfriend. Let her go!" I said again.
Slowly the man release the girl hand.
"Now go away if you love your life. I don't know what will happened to you if you still here." I try to threaten the drunk man.
Then the man walk away. Of course he know who am I even he's drunk. I'm popular here. Almost everyone here know me. I'm the owner of this club.
"Kumawo," said the girl.
*Her voice like her.* I thought.
Slowly I approached the girl.
The girl's face change.

You face change. Then you looked away.
*Impossible! What he is doing here?* you thought.
"You're Minhwa, right?" asked him.
You nodded while not looking him.
"I think I'm still not introduced myself to you. I'm Daniel. Just call Niel." He said while extended his right hand to you.
You looked his hand then you looked him.
He smile, anticipated your respond.
Slowly, you smile.
"Hi, Niel. Yes, I'm Minhwa. But how did you know my name?" asked you while took his hand. Your grabbed his hand tightly.
"My best friend told me. You are so popular that make me want to know you more." He said smilingly.
"Chincha? So what your best friend told you?" You asked while looked him directly.
"Why not we order a drink first?" suggested Niel while take his hand back.
"Okay, why not."
He and you walked to the counter of the club.
"What do you want to drink?" asked Niel to you.
"Coke." You answered shortly.
"Okay, give me two bottle of coke," said him to the waiter at counter.
After you two got the cokes, you sit in front of the counter.

"So, who is your best friend and what did he told you?" asked you impatient.
"Did you know Teen Top?" asked him not answering your question.
You nodded.
"He is Changjo." Niel said.
"Your best friend is Changjo?" Actually you know Changjo is Niel's best friend but you pretended you did not know because you want to know something else.
Niel nodded.
"How did you guys know each other?" asked you.
"He is my classmate from high school. We always spend time together although he went to another university after we graduated from high school." Niel drink his coke.
"I heard you are playgirl, it that true?" He asked while looking at you.
You coughed a bit. You are lucky, you are not drinking the coke at that time if not, you will spilled the coke.
You looked at him.
He was looking you, waiting the answer.
"If yes, why?"

He smiled.
"What if I asked you for a date? It's not weird for you, right?" He asked.
"A date? Wah, so fast. We just met just now, and now you asked me first a date?"
He chuckled.
"Why not? You always had a date with your ex-boyfriend." He said.
"That is because they are my EX-boyfriends, not friends." You glanced to him.
"Then, make me your boyfriend, not friend." He said.
You shook your head.
"Waeyo?" He asked.
You just smile. You finished drink your coke. Then you looked him.
"Okay... If you don't want make me as your boyfriend and a date, how about a lunch? My treat." He try his lucky.
"A lunch?"
He nodded.
"A lunch with me. As a friend." He said.
You thought a second.
"Okay, why not? As a friend." You said while smiling.
"Chincha?"
You nodded.
"So, when?" You asked.
"When you free?" He asked.
"Anytime you want." You said.
"How about tomorrow? At cafeteria?" He suggested.
"Okay, why not?" You smiled.
Then his phone ringing. He walked away to answer the phone. When you looked he not seeing you, you walk to the VIP corner, left him without words.