6th chap - Meet Beast and...

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

"Oppa!!! Ppali!!!" You shouted from the car.

"Wait, baby. The key is missing," Gikwang shouted from inside house, maybe in living room.

"Oppa, if you're searching the car's key. It's here, with me." You shouted back.

You shout as you want because grandma and grandpa are not home yet. They have work to settle at their workplace.

Then, you see Gikwang hurried wear his shoes and lock the door.

"Why you didn't tell me early?" He asked while wear sit belt.

You pass the key to him.

"I told you before you get shower. I said I will take the key with me and wait you in the car. Don't you remember?"

You are babbling while wearing your sit belt.

"Mianie, Rian. I forgot."

"Oppa, remember what I said. No more mianie."

"Ah, again I forgot that too." He palm his forehead.

"Kweanchana, oppa. But oppa can you start the engine now? I think we will very late." You said while looking your watch.

"Yes, I know, my baby. Can't you be patient?" Gikwang said annoyingly.

You just giggling.

 

Flashback.

"Reunion party?"

"Please, Rian. Accompany me and be my partner, please?" He beg you.

"But why me?" You asked.

"No one of my friend know about you, so I can introduce you as my girlfriend. I lied to my classmates, I said I already have a girlfriend. In fact, I'm not have. Please, Rian."

"But why you're lying?"

"They're mocking me about I'm a lonely guy. Some of them said I'm a gay. So I lied to them that I have a girlfriend."

You sighed.

"Okay, fine. I will help you but this is the first and the last."

"Okay, I promise this is the first and the last. Kumawo, Rian." Gikwang hug you.

 

Shining Hall (Reunion party held).

Gikwang intertwined his finger with yours before you and him go into the hall.

"Nervous?" He whispered.

"No and never." You smirked.

"Okay. Kaja."

Gikwang who is five year elder than you, went a boarding school in city. You never meet with his friends and he never tell you about his friends. Well, you didn't care because for you, it's his privacy. Gikwang never disturb your privacy. He never cross the line.

Just like your date yesterday. He know you had a date but he never force you to tell him about the date or about the boy that you dated.

 

"Hey, guys." Gikwang greets his friends. You're standing behind him with your hand still intertwined with him.

"Hey, AJ." They greet him back, you heard.

"Where is your girlfriend that you told me last week?" One of his friends asked. His sound impatiently.

"Yeah, AJ. Where is she? You are not a gay, right?" Another friend mocked him. The rest were laughing to Gikwang.

You feel Gikwang's grip tighten.

*Oppa is holding his anger.* You tighten back the grip, give respond 'it's okay, oppa. I'm here and I know you're not a gay'.

They didn't see you because Gikwang's body blocked you from theirs sight.

"Oppa, I'm hungry," you said cutely from his back. You tried steal the attention from them.

His friends were looking for the voice.

"Oppa~, I'm hungry? When we can start eating?" You asked again while moving to beside him. You face him and his friends.

"Baby, you're hungry? Then, let's eat. I'm sure they have your favourite food here. You want eat steak, right?" asked Gikwang start to act like a boyfriend. He didn't care and bother about his friends' look.

You shook your head.

"Aniyo, steak make me fat." You pouted.

"Then, salad, okay?"

"Better." You smiled.

"AJ, who is she?" asked his friend who greet him first.

"Ah, Dongwoon. Mianie, I forgot to introduce her. Guys, this is Rian, my girlfriend. Baby, this my friends, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Junhyung."

He introduced his friends to you.

"Hi," you greet them.

"Hi, you're so cute. Don't you know that?" Junhyung praise you with his killer smiling.

*He want to seduce me? Well, it's not worked.* you thought.

"Oh, yeah? Oppa always told me that." You replayed. You looked Gikwang.

"AJ always told you, you're cute?" Yoseob looked surprise.

You looked at his friends back. Then you nodded.

"Waeyo? It's that weird?" You asked.

"Chincha? Seriously? AJ that we know is not like that." Hyunseung looked a little bit shock.

You just smiling.

"Well, your friend is AJ but my boyfriend is Gikwang oppa." You said.

They nodded. Of course, they know Gikwang is real name for AJ. They become friend from first grade high school, right.

"Rian, you said you're hungry, right?" asked Doojoon.

You nodded.

"Then, let's eat." He invited you and the others.

You looked at Gikwang. He just smile...fakely. But why?

"Your friends not bad," you whispered while walking to the buffet table. Variety food prepared there.

"They just pretending," he said slowly.

"O..kay." You nodded.

 

"Ah, shrimp!" You excited.

"It's only shrimp, baby," Gikwang chuckling.

"It's my favourite~," you pouted.

"It's not steak your favourite?" Still chuckling.

"Aniyo, it's your favourite, you force me to eat," you said jokingly.

"What! Baby, you're the one who force me to eat steak. It's your favourite, not me." He looked surprise but I know he just kidding.

"Yeah, my favourite." You said while putting shrimp on your plate. You took another food too but not steak.

"Your favourite is steak and shrimp?" asked Dongwoon.

You nodded.

Those five friends were taking food too like you and Gikwang. They heard what your conversation (joking around actually) with Gikwang.

"You said your favourite is steak but why you didn't take it?" asked Yoseob behind me.

"Diet." You said shortly.

"Then, why don't you take these desserts?" offered Hyunseung.

"Okay." You nodded.

 

You sit with Gikwang and his friends. Gikwang ate quietly. He just don't want to talk to his friends.

It's just only you and his friends who are talking at that table.

After you finished eat, Junhyung offered who want to eat chocolate cake. For you who extremely fanatic chocolate, you raised your hand.

When he walk away, you heard Gikwang was chuckling.

You look him.

"Waeyo, oppa? It's not funny, okay!"

"I'm not saying anything." He smiled.

*You're like a kid, my baby.* he thought.

 

Five minute later, Junhyung came back to the table with two plate chocolate cake. He passed you one of the plate and he took the other one.

"Kumawo, Junhyung-ssi," you said.

"It's okay, small matter," he said then he smile.

While you're eating, you realized Gikwang looked at you.

"Oppa, waeyo?" You asked.

"Feed me," he said.

"Feed you?"

Gikwang nodded.

"Feed me the chocolate cake."

You feed him. Then you smile.

"Waeyo?" Gikwang asked.

"So grubby," you said while wiping the chocolate beside his lips.

"Ah, you're so sweet, Rian wiping for him," said Yoseob.

You just smile.

A waiter was taking the dirty plate that you had used (the plate before you eat cake).

"Kamsahamnida," you said.

You realized there was a few waiter walk around the hall. Some of them was working (take the dirty plate on the table).

You're talking with Gikwang like always.

Suddenly you realize someone that you really know is taking the dirty plate at the table beside your table.

*What he's doing here?* you thought.

"Baby, waeyo?" Gikwang asked when you look spaced out.

"Hmm, aniyo, nothing." You smile while looking him.

Then you see the next table again. The waiter is gone.

*My eyes made a mistake. It's impossible that waiter is him . He said yesterday, he is going holiday today until the day after tomorrow. Of course, the waiter is not him. It's only hallucinations.* your thought with smiling to yourself.

You continue eat, finish your cake.

 

After you finished, Gikwang wrap his left hand around your shoulder.

"You want to eat anything else?" He asked.

You shook your head.

"Aniyo, I'm full." You smiled.

Then a waiter is coming again to your table to take the rest dirty plate. He standing beside you and Hyunseung, who sit your left to take the plate.

"Kamsahamnida," you said then you looked at the waiter smilingly.

The waiter's face change. Same to you.

But you quickly control it because you realized Dongwoon beside Hyunseung is looking you.

"Baby, waeyo?" Gikwang asked with his hand around your shoulder. He weird when he feel your shoulder a bit stiffen.

He look you and what you're seeing.

"Do you know the waiter?" He whispered. The waiter is still beside you.

"Aniyo, I don't know him." You quickly shook your head then you face him.

"Then why you look at him?" He asked a bit mad.

"Are you jealous? Oppa, I only have you and you're my boyfriend, okay." You chuckling.

*I have to say this, if not Dongwoon will more suspicious about our relationship. I'm sure he suspect something wrong around Gikwang oppa and me. He looks us with his hawk eyes. He really didn't want I become oppa's girlfriend.*

You know the waiter's face changed to look mad even you didn't face him.

 

"Oppa, you know that I really love you?" asked you pretending like a girlfriend try to coax her boyfriend.

Gikwang looked at you.

You make an aegyo face.

"Please don't mad to me. I'm just saying thank you to him," said you pouted cutely.

"Ah, chincha. I can't never mad to you, baby." Gikwang said then he pinched your cheek.

You pouted again.

Gikwang just laughing.

Then you realize the waiter just walk away without take the plates with him.

"Hey," Hyunseung yelled.

All of us look Hyunseung.

"He just leave without take these plates with him? What a waiter like that?" He complaint.

"It's okay, Hyunseung. Another waiter can take it later," Junhyung said with his poker face.

Hyunseung sighed.

"I think they should fired him," said Hyunseung.

 

I look down. I know what the reason why the waiter go away but can't told them.

"Baby, kwaenchana?" Gikwang asked worriedly.

"Ne, kwaenchanayo." You face him and smile.

*Mianie, I have to lie to you. Oppa and him. I love them both but I have to act like a girlfriend for oppa, not him. I just don't want they mock to oppa again. Mianie, Niel.*

 

After that, you never see him again. You ask to go to ladies. But you don't really go to ladies because actually you want to find him. You want to explain to him what's going on. You're sure he misunderstood about your relationship with Gikwang because they never know each other. You try ask another waiter where is him. Most of them didn't know him because he is not permanent waiter. He just a part time waiter. Then one of waiter realize I'm looking for him.

"You're looking for Niel?" asked him.

You nodded.

"I think he already going back home because I see he met our manager then left this hall after that. Why you want to find him? He made any problem?"

You bit your bottom lip

"Aniyo, nothing. I just want to ask him something. That's all." Then you smile widely. But you know it's fake.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." He said.

"Its okay."

Then he left you because he still has work to do.

You sighed.

*How I want to tell him? I never know where he live? His number phone too because he and I both doesn't have a phone. How I can explain to him?* you sighed heavily.

 

After the party, you went back home with Gikwang. You just sit silently. Gikwang weird because it's not like you.

"Rian, are you okay?" asked he worriedly.

You nodded you head slowly. You're still thinking about how to explain to Niel about what happened that night.

"But you look pale." He said.

"Am I?"

He nodded while driving.

You just smile weakly.

"I'm just tired. I have to pack the rest of my things. The next day after tomorrow mom and dad will come again to pick up me." You said while looking his driving.

"So it's the next day after tomorrow?"

You nodded.

"I wonder how my twins will act to me? It's better than you or worse than you?"

"Hey, be positive, Rian. Where is my confident baby? She never give up before she try. And if she is trying, she will put all her efforts." Gikwang try to motivate you.

You smile weakly.

"Baby, you know, you always have grandma, grandpa and me. If they not accept you, we will always open the door for you." Gikwang said while smiling. He glance to you a second.

"You know I very love you."

You smile widely.

"Of course, I know. I love you too." You said while kiss his cheek.

He just smile while driving home.

*I will miss you later, oppa.* you thought.

 

..5/05/2015 - 6th chapter is up. Sorry for laaate update.

Exam, school and stuff. Well, this for my sister. Enjoy ^^

_______________________________________________