9th chap - The Quartz and Teen Top

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

20/07/2015 - 4th Eid Mubarak!

Don't stress yourself, sis! Be tough! I know it's hard too.

Update here! Comment and subscribe ^_^

_________________________________________________________

"What is this? Gummi with C.A.P?" You asked Rachael while taking a paper on her table.

"My prediction if The Quartz couple with Teen Top." She answered then took back the paper.

"I'm what?" asked Gummi walking to Rachael's sit.

She takes the paper.

"I'm with C.A.P. Hyeri with Ricky," read Gummi. Then she look Hyeri.

"I'm with Ricky?" Hyeri surprised.

"Nonsense! He is like a kid, Rachael. I know he is your twin brother but he is totally different with you. Very opposite with your character. And he noisy just like a child," Hyeri complained.

"It's fun actually, Hyeri. You didn't know him that why you said like that. Why don't you have a lunch with him?" offer Rachael.

"No and never." Hyeri continued reading her book.

Rachael just smiling.

 

"Gummi, who is next?" You asked.

"Our innocent princess with Chunji."

"What? Naeun with that Casanova?" asked Hyeri. Well, of course she not focuses on her reading.

Gummi nodded.

"Rachael, why you put Naeun with that Casanova?" asked Gummi.

"She too innocent," you added.

"Why not? Naeun is pretty. Chunji is handsome. Both are visual of groups. They look matches each other," said Rachael.

"And Chunji is not Casanova, okay," she added.

You just smirk.

You look Naeun.

"Naeun, what do you think about Chunji?" asked you.

The rest member look Naeun too, want hear Naeun's opinion.

"Chunji?" Naeun turn her face to you.

You nodded.

"He is handsome, kind, warm-heart and clever. Waeyo?" Naeun asked. She did not listen what you and the rest talking about just now.

"What do you think if he become your boyfriend?" asked Hyeri.

"My boyfriend?" Naeun took a few seconds before answer it. Then she shook her shoulder.

"I don't know."

"See, Rachael. She's too innocent for Chunji," you complained.

 

"I don't want to couple," said Naeun.

"Waeyo?" The rest surprised with Naeun's statement.

"My family already get me a fiance," she answered.

"Fiance?"

Naeun nodded.

"Arrange married with my future husband."

"Chincha? This modern time still have arrange married?" Gummi shocked.

Naeun smile.

"It's not weird. We have to sacrifice our future life with someone that we didn't love only for our parent company, right Naeun?" asked you.

Naeun nodded.

"Only to save their company, you have to sacrifice?" Gummi surprised.

You nodded.

"But sometimes, because of their friendship with their friend, they want us to marry their friends' children," added Rachael.

"Why you said like that?" Hyeri weird.

"Well, I'm in that situation."

"It's not you couple with L.Joe?" Gummi weird too.

"Yes, that's true that I couple with him but.."

"But what?" asked you quickly.

 

"L.Joe actually is my fiancé."

"Chincha?" The rest surprised including Naeun.

Rachael nodded.

"I know that when I'm high schooler. Seriously, when I know about my parent already arrange an engaged for me, I hate them. Why must I have a fiance this early?" Rachael complained.

"Does Ricky know about this?" asked Hyeri.

She nodded.

"Of course, he know. He is my brother."

"Then, did he do anything?" Gummi asked.

"He know that I will object the engagement later because I didn't know who is Lee Byunghun, so he make a date for me and him. He and L.Joe are friends that time. So it easier for him to help me know about and who is my future husband."

"Wait, who is Lee Byunghun?" asked Naeun clueless.

"L.Joe's real name," answered Rachael.

"So you fall in love to L.Joe after the date that Ricky made?" You asked.

She nodded.

"Don't you mad to them?" asked Hyeri.

"Aniyo, I'm not. Besides, I'm happy. If my parent not arranged the engagement and Ricky not help me with the date, I will never know that L.Joe is the one for me."

"You really love L.Joe." You give compliment.

"Of course, I love him," she answered with face full with blissful. The other smiling while looking Rachael. But not you.

*She fall in love after knew that she engaged with L.Joe. Not like me. I fall in love before I knew that I already have a fiancé. Arrange married with my future husband. He didn't know that I have a fiance. And I didn't know who is my fiance. My parent still not introduce him to me. I don't know that Rachael is L.Joe's fiance. He never told me! Ah, of course, he didn't. He's never be kind to me. Same with me, I'm never kind to him. But if that true, that's mean Chunji has a fiance too. But who is Chunji's fiance?* you thought.

"Minhwa, are you okay?" asked Naeun realizing you spaced out.

You looked Naeun then nodded.

"Of course, I'm okay. Don't worried." Then you smirked.

 

"I'm with Changjo?" You change the topic.

Rachael nodded.

"But I think it's a little bit difficult."

"Waeyo?" You asked weirdly.

"L.Joe and Ricky said he already have someone that he really love since high school."

"Chincha? Who? That we know who is she?" asked Gummi.

"I don't know. He never told them," answered Rachael.

"When I remembered back, Changjo moved to another high school on third year. So it was from our school or another school that he went on third year?" asked Hyeri.

"Don't. Know." answered Rachael then look you.

"Waeyo?" You asked.

"You knew Changjo when we were freshie, right Minhwa?"

You nodded. This is because you moved to their high school starting of third year. And Changjo moved to another high school end of second year. Then you knew him when you met with him on first day of registration of the students. The disaster day after. The day that make The Quartz declared a war with Teen Top.