4th chap - Dare

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

28/03/2015 - #HappyHoyaDay. Yeay! My Hoya now already 24 years old (international age)

*Hoya is my bias in Infinite. Wait, I'll double update soon. ^_^ .

__________________________________________

That night after you spent time a whole day with him, he sends you home. Because he did not have a car license yet, so he walk with you to your house.

"Rian, do you remember when first time we date?" asked Niel while his finger intertwined with yours.

You nodded.

Actually, it was a dare from your classmate. That happened on your birthday party that your classmate hold for you last year, your 1st grade in high school. After the party, you and your classmate played 'truth or dare game'. When Niel's turn, he choose dare. Kyungri (the only one of your classmate who know you have crush on Niel) asked Niel to go date with you for a week. At first, you disagreed but most of your classmates want you do it as you are the birthday girl. So finally you agreed (force to be agreed by Kyungri).

On your first date, it was awkward because you never talk to him except once for group partner in history subject (that time you start to like him for the first time).

 

(Flashback on your first date).

While having lunch at your favourite restaurant, he start the conservation.

"I heard you already like someone?" said Niel.

"Who said?"

"Kyungri."

"Kyungri said to you that I already like someone?"

He nodded.

"Who that person?" asked Niel curiously.

"Why do you want to know?" You asked him jokingly.

"I just want to know," said Niel.

You smile.

"Why do you want to know? We don't have any relationship, right?" You said while look outside as your table near to glass window of the restaurant. You face him back when nothing interesting outside.

He glared to you.

"Ex...except..except you're are my fake boyfriend. That's all," you shuttered when you see his face serious.

"So you just think I as your fake boyfriend?" His voice serious.

You nodded although you weird with his reaction.

"What wrong with you? We just date because of a dare from Kyungri. Nothing more and nothing less."

You sighed.

You take your food when the waiter brings your and his food. You eat as soon you get yours. You did not wait for him.

*What wrong with him? It's not his problem. He just only my classmate. Okay, maybe he is my boyfriend but it's just a fake. Kyungri make the dare.*

You begin to sulk.

"Rian, mianie."

 

Niel P.O.V

"Rian, mianie."

She did not face me. She continued eat her food.

*Argh, what I have done? Now she's is sulking.*

"Rian, I'm sorry. I just want to know. Just that," I said try to make she understand.

"Rian, please forgive me."

She still not up her face.

"Why do you want to know? It's not your problem," she said while eating but still she not looking at me.

"Okay, look here. I'm sorry. I just want to know. Kyungri said you really like him. So I'm curios want to know. But if you don't want to tell me, it's okay. I just don't want to obstruct your relationship with him. And I don't want your boyfriend misunderstood about our relationship."

I feel guilty to make she sulk.

She look up her face, look at me.

She smiled.

*She smile? I had said something wrong?* I feel weird as I see her face smiling to me. I cease my forehead.

"He will never misunderstood," she said.

"Huh?" I weird.

"He never know that I like him so you don't worried. He will never misunderstood about us. And he don't have any relationship with me, he is not boyfriend. So please don't worry, okay," she chuckled.

I relieved when heard she said like that.

I smile while looking she chuckled.

*So cute.*

 

No One P.O.V

You are chuckling.

*He didn't know that the person that I like is him. He worried about himself.*

While you chuckling, you look him. Your chuckling become slower and stop when you see he smiled at you.

"Anything wrong with my face?" You asked.

He shook his face.

"Aniyo, you're so cute."

His words make you blushed.

You took your spoon and continue eat, try to hide you blushing.

He smiled. He saw you blushing and he liked it.

 

"Rian, you said just now the person you like is not your boyfriend and didn't know your feeling, right?" He asked suddenly.

"Ne, waeyo (Yes, why?)" You looked him.

"You never confess to him?" He asked.

You smile weakly. Then you shook your head.

"But why?" He curious.

You just smiling, didn't want to answer.

"Can you give me a chance?" asked him.

Your forehead cease.

"Chance? For what?" You did not understand.

"A chance for me to replace him."

"Replace him?" You still did not understand.

He bit his lip.

*What's wrong with him?* you think.

He take a deep breath and release it. He look a bit nervous.

"What's wrong with you? You act like you want to confess to someone that you like," you said jokingly when you saw he's like that.

He look up to you.

Your smiling disappeared when you see his eyes look to your eyes.

Your heart beat faster.

You quickly look away. Try to control your heartbeat and breath.

*What's wrong with my heart? And why he look me like that?*

You look him back when your heartbeat back to normal.

You see he still looking you.

He move his hand to hold your hand on the table.

You a bit surprise.

You look his hand hold yours and you look him.

You want attract your hand but your mind do the opposite. You tighten the hold. You smile to him.

He smile back to you.

"Be my girlfriend, Rian," he said.

"I already be your girlfriend," you said.

"Not fake girlfriend. A real girlfriend."

"Mean?"

"I want to couple with you. A real couple, not because a dare. I want you be my real girlfriend, not a fake one. I want real date, not a force date like this. I know you have to come today because you are being forced by them. I want you to be happy, not have a fake or force feeling. Can you give a chance for me to replace the person that you like? I can make you happy more than the person you like. This is because I like you," he confessed.

You just stay still. Not answered him. But you take your hand back.

He looked a bit frustrated with your reaction.

"Mianie, if I make you uncomfortable. Just forget what I have said." He try to smile but you know it's fake.

*I just get dumped.* he think. He lower his sight, did not to look you because it's will make he more frustrated.

"You want me to forget it?" You asked a bit loudly. Not believe what he just said.

But he think you did not heard what he said.

"Yeah, just forget it."

"After you confessed to me, you want me to forget it?" You said unbelievable.

He nodded his head slowly. Still not facing you.

"Niel," you call him.

"Wae?" He asked but still not look at you.

"I like you too," you said smilingly.

He look up to you with face 'are-you-serious?'.

You nodded.

"But..."

"The person that I like is you," you said and grip his hand.

He smiled and tighten the grip.

"I want be your real girlfriend."

After that day, Niel and you date officially.