7th chap - Four Years Later

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

01/07/2015 - #TEENTOPAHAH1STWIN

7th chapter is up. Almost two month without update >_<

_____________________________________________________________________________

Four years later.

You wake up from bed. You look the clock. 8 o'clock.

*It's still early.*

You continue sleep.

*Wait, 8 o'clock? Crap, I'm late!*

You rushed to bathroom to have a shower.

While you wearing your clothes, you heard someone knock you door.

"Miss Minhwa, breakfast is ready. The others are waiting you in dining hall." Your maid inform you from outside.

"Yes, I know! Why don't you just go away now." You reply coldly from in your bedroom.

Then you hear she walk away.

You faced the mirror.

*No more baby. No more Rian. Now I'm Lee Minhwa.*

 

You're  going down.

"Morning, mom. Morning, dad." You greet them.

Then you sit beside your mom.

"Morning." Dad greet you back.

"How your study, Minhwa?" asked Mom.

"So far it's okay." You said while take the bread.

"Okay? Just okay?" asked mom.

You nodded while eating your breakfast.

"It's same everyday. Class, tutor, quiz. Class, tutor, quiz." You said.

Then you just eat silently.

"Mr Lee, Mrs Lee, your car is ready." Your butler said suddenly.

You looked your butler.

"Okay, Jaesuk. We will go in a minute." Mom said.

"Mom, Dad. Where are you going?" You asked.

"Japan. We have a meeting there with our share partner. We will comeback next week." Mom said.

"Again?"

"Yes, Minhwa. Again. Okay, Minhwa. Take care. Don't skip your meal. You too skinny for diet, dear," said your mom while hugging you. You hug her back with nod.

"Byunghun, Chanhee, take care of yourselves and take care of her, okay." Mom said while hugging them both. Even they are eating breakfast, mom still want to hug them.

*Take care of me? It's impossible! They will not do that and never do that except for Chanhee. But it's sometime only* you thought.

You're looking them. They just talk to each other, didn't care about you are eating breakfast on the same table with them too.

Well, you didn't care about them too, so why you have to care about what they talking about.

You look your watch.

"Butler Yu, it's that my car is ready?" You asked him.

He nodded.

You drink your tea before stand up.

"I will back home late tonight," you told your maid.

You take your bag from her and walk to the car.

Your driver drove the car to your university.

 

Your driver stopped the car. You look outside car. You see some of the students were walking the university but most of them were going with theirs car just like you.

*Seishun University, here I came. I hope I can find something new and interesting today.* you thought.

You told your driver to not take you this evening after class. You can going back home by yourself.

When you're going out from the car, some of your fans were screaming seeing you.

As a queenka, it's always like this every morning you go to the university.

They give you love letter, flower, present and more. Well, most of your fans are boys. Some of them want your autograph. Even you're not an artist but they treat you like the one.

"Honey." Someone hug you from beside. He wrap his hand around your shoulder. Your fans still there. Seeing you and him. They know who's the boy is.

You look him then smile.

"Jinwoon-ya, you're early," you praise him...fakely.

"I'm waiting for you. Why you didn't take my call last night?" He asked.

"Waeyo? It's my problem if I didn't want to take the call. Anyway why you're calling me last night? I told you before, Never. Call. Me. At. Night." you said while push his hand away slowly.

"But honey?" He look worried.

"I forgot to inform you. It's supposedly our date yesterday but you didn't show up. Can I know why?" You asked coldly.

He gulp his saliva.

"Actually.." He can't finished his sentence when you interrupted.

"Don't waste time to explain it because I will never listen it." You swept away your blouse where he touch you just know.

"Now we are over. You are not my boyfriend anymore!" You smirk then you walk away, left he's alone there. You your hair slowly behind your ear.

 

P.S : Comment and subscribe ^_^