16th chap - Still in the Club

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

 

17/10/2015 - 16th chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

You walked out from the room alone. The others were celebrating Rome's birthday in the room. You walked out when they're starting tipsy.

You sit in front of the counter.

"One orange juice." You said to the waiter.

When your juice served, you drink it silently.

"Why you went out?" Someone asked.

You turned your head, looked who asking you.

Then you smile weakly.

"They are tipsy."

"So?" He sit beside you.

"Don't you hear your members and mine asking for us to be couple again." You said.

"Of course, I heard. But just ignore it. Like you said they are tipsy."

"I want but I can't. Most of them said the same things." You sighed.

"Just be patient. They will tired by themselves." Siwoo said with hugging your shoulder.

"I hope."

Then you change the topic. You talked and laughed with Siwoo in front of the counter. Other people in the club just ignored you two. But you did not realized a pair of eyes are seeing you from the far.

 

 

 

-Butler Yu, send the driver to Èxito Club now.-

You message your butler. You looked some of your friend already passed out. You come into the room after an hour you talked with Siwoo outside the room.

"Minhwa, you want back home now?" asked T.K.

You nodded. You looked him.

Beside him, Eunjung, his girlfriend already passed out.

"You want to send her back?" You asked.

He nodded.

"She drink with Soyeon just now. That's why she drank beyond her limit," said him.

"What's wrong with Soyeon?" You weird.

T.K sighed.

"She frustrated Siwoo left her alone in the room and went out to search you," explained him.

"Where is Siwoo now?" You asked.

Siwoo went to the room first. Five minutes later, you entered the VIP room after you went to the restroom.

T.K pointed out to the corner of the room. Siwoo was hugging Soyeon, who already passed out too.

Siwoo turned his head and looked you. He smiled.

You smiled to him back.

Naeun already going back home five minutes ago. She not drinking so she can go back without any help. Her driver was waiting for her half an hour ago.

Rachael is waiting her boyfriend to pick her up. She did not passed out but a bit tipsy.

Gummi and Hyeri already going back home with their boyfriend. Ray and Hyeri live in the same place area. So Ray can went back his house after send Hyeri home.

The birthday boy already passed out and his girlfriend too. So you hired a driver to send Rome and Gummi home.

Kangjun and Maru who already passed out are waiting for their driver to take them back home.

 

 

Bip!

You opened your inbox.

Your driver was waiting outside.

"T.K, Siwoo, I'm going first." You said while taking your bag.

You stand up, at the same time Rachael stand up too.

"Guys, I'm going too. L.Joe is waiting outside." She said.

"Kaja!" said Rachael.

"Bye, T.K, Siwoo."

You and Rachael walked out from the room.

"You didn't talk to Soyeon and Eunjung at all?" You asked.

Rachael shook her head.

"After all, they are still T-ara. Still search our wrong and think they are right. If not they are Siwoo's and T.K's girlfriend, of course I kicked them out from the room."

She babbled.

You just laughed.

 

 

 

T-ara and The Quartz are queenkas at Seishun University.

Between T-ara and The Quartz, The Quartz is more popular than T-ara. This is because The Quartz's member are more pretty and richer than T-ara.

Besides, T-ara are popular because they always participate in dance competition and become representative for Seishun University when it come to dancing or singing. This same goes to C-Clown.

T-ara and The Quartz never been in good term. They always want to show who is the best. Although T.K and Siwoo couple with T-ara's member, The Quartz and T-ara still cannot treat each other nicely.

T-ara is closer with Teen Top than C-Clown. T-ara with six member always spend time together with Teen Top at weekend.

____________________________________________________________________________

Just want to update?