10th chap - He's here?

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

05/08/2015 - 10th chap is up!

What do you think?

_________________________________________________________

 

Lunch time.

Cafeteria full with the noise from the students.

The Quartz sit their usual place, the corner of the cafe. That table already reserve for them. It's not too noisy at that side. Besides, the table next them is for the kingka of university.

There are two corner side for kingka and queenka place. One at your side and the other one is beside the waterfall replica. The 'waterfall' is between your place and the another. Each side has two tables. One for kingka and one for queenka.

One side for Teen Top and The Quartz. While the other side for C-Clown and T-ara, another queenka in this university.

You look the chair at the table next to your table.

*Six?* you wrinkled but the others not noticed it. You wrinkle and the chair.

 

Suddenly, the cafe that already full with the noisy become noisier. You and The Quartz turn to the door.

"They are coming," said Rachael smilingly.

"Yeah, your fiance is coming," you said coldly.

The rest laugh and Rachael just smile.

"I heard Teen Top has a new member," said Hyeri.

"Teen Top added member?" Gummi weird.

Hyeri nodded.

"L.Joe message me just now. He said, yes they are. He said the new member is Changjo's best friend from high school," said Rachael while closing her phone.

"Our high school or his previous high school?" asked Naeun.

"I think his previous high school because L.Joe said Changjo's best friend, not their friend," Gummi said randomly.

"Make sense," said Hyeri.

"Just wait, they are walking towards here. If we never saw him before that means from his previous high school." You ended their conversation.

The Quartz just eat when Teen Top walked beside their table.

 

"Minhwa, are you already searching for your new boyfriend?" asked Gummi.

You nodded.

"Then, who is next?" asked Gummi.

"Who is next what?" You asked weirdly.

"Your next boyfriend." Rachael answered for Gummi side.

You shook your shoulder.

"Just wait and see."

Then you turn around when you realized someone approached you.

 

You stand up.

"What now?" You asked coldly.

"Minhwa, mianie. Jeongmal mianie."

You smirked.

"You broke your promise."

"I know. I know I already broke my promise but can you give a chance to me to change? I promise I will change for good this time." He begged you.

"Himchan-ssi, I already give you a chance but you didn't use it for the best."

"But can't you give me second chance? This time I promise I will change. I will do everything for you." Himchan begged you again.

You smile.

"Of course, I can give you..."

His eyes widen.

"Chincha?" Himchan said a bit louder. He's happy with your answer.

The rest The Quartz tried to hold their laugh.

You nodded your head.

"..in your dream." Then you smirked.

You sit back at your chair.

You looked at him.

"Now, go away and never come back here. If not, I will call security to make you away." You said coldly.

Then laughter from The Quartz burst.

They knew that will happened. They knew most of your ex-boyfriend will search you back and make an apology for theirs bad. But as usually, you will never accept it.

 

They look The Quartz's table. They saw Himchan walk away from the table.

"What's happened?" He asked when he saw a boy walk away and the five girls at next table laugh. *Maybe laugh for the boy.* he thought.

"Nothing, just the girls are crazy," said Chunji.

"Yah, Chunji. My dongsaeng there!" Ricky smacked Chunji.

"And my girlfriend too!" L.Joe smacked Chunji too.

The rest laughed including him.

"Yah, Ricky! L.Joe! That's hurt!" Chunji rubbed his back and his hand where Ricky and Chunji smacked him.

Ricky stuck out his tongue. L.Joe smirked.

"It's that true, they are crazy?" He asked.

They looked each other.

"Aniyo, Chunji is the crazy one," said L.Joe.

"Yah, L.Joe!" Chunji shouted.

"Puahahahaha!!!!" The rest of Teen Top member laughed for Chunji.

"Ah, chincha!" Chunji glared to L.Joe. L.Joe just laughing.

 

"Yah, L.Joe!"

"Puahahahaha!!!!"

You and The Quartz looked each other. Then Rachael looked the next table.

"They are making fun of Chunji. Chunji is the victim," reported Rachael.

"Chunji?" Then you girls looked Naeun.

"Waeyo~?" asked Naeun wrinkled.

"Aniyo, nothing." You said.

Then you looked Teen Top's table, try to search the new member. While you looking, you realize a new face there. But you did not see his face clearly because it hide between C.A.P and Changjo. You feel like you know who is he.

*Ah, maybe from here, he look like him. It's impossible that's him.* you thought.

"His name is Niel," said Rachael beside you.

"What?" You a bit surprised because did not aware that the rest were looking you. You did not listen what Rachael said just now.

"L.Joe told me, his name is Niel. In case if you all want to know him," said Rachael again.

"Ni...el...?" You asked her slowly.

She nodded.

You face change but you try to control it.

*What he's doing here? I never told anyone that I study here. Even Kyungri didn't know this. It's impossible for him to know I'm here. But...what I'm worried about? I'm nothing to him. Just nothing.* you thought. You looked your food and finished your eating.