13th chap - Intruder and Club

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

28/09/2015 - Update again....

_________________________________________________________________________

After class.
"Girls, I think I can't join you tonight." You said.
"But waeyo?" Naeun pouted.
"I have to finish my assignment this week. So I want to search the source this evening. Sorry girls, I can't join you."
"Aniyo, kwaenchana. We will fine but it's a bit lonely without you," said Hyeri.
"Just have fun, Hyeri. And you girls too, have fun." Then you bid your goodbye.
You just see the four member The Quartz walked away from the gate. You just standing there until they disappeared from your sight.
Then you walked to the library in the university. Not many people in the library. You chose to sit at the corner of library. It give you more privacy.

Five minutes later, while you reading a book, you realized someone sit beside you. You ignored it.
A few second later, that person move to in front of you, it was a boy. You want to ignore it but then the boy greeted you with slow voice.
"Annyeong, Minhwa-ssi."
You looked him.
"Waeyo, Jungkook-ssi?" asked you coldly.
"Relax, I just to greet you." He smile.
You feel annoyed with his smile.
You just ignored him and do your work.
But then, Jungkook took your notebook.
You looked at him.
"What's your problem?" You try to control your anger.
"You're so cute when you mad, don't you know?" He said.
"Give me back my notebook." You ignored what he said.
"Nope, you can't have it back." He said while take the notebook further from you.
You glared to him.
He looked you back with smile.
"Fine, just take it." You tidied your stuff.
"Minhwa-ssi, where are you going?" He looked a bit shocked when you suddenly stand up and tidied your stuff.
"Anywhere but not here." Then you just walk out from the library with your bag and book except your notebook that Jungkook took.

You took a taxi to go where The Quartz loafing right now.
Fifteen minutes later, you arrived at your destination.
Exitò Club.
You walked to the club. You showed your VIP member card. You easily entering the club.
You walked to the VIP corner. From far, you already heard Gummi's and Hyeri's voice. Then you smiled.
A few steps before you reached the VIP corner, someone stopped you. A drunk man. He try to kiss you. You try to push him away but your strength not enough to fight with a drunk man. The drunk man grabbed your hand when you try to run. He hold your hands tight. The people in the club who walk beside you, just walk away, ignoring what you guys did because it's normal things in the club.
When the man want to kiss you, suddenly someone grab his collar from behind.

"Man, this my girl! Let her go!"
"Who are you?" asked the drunk man unsatisfied, someone interrupted his business.
"I'm her boyfriend. Let her go!" said the person again.
Slowly the man let your hands go.
"Now go away if you love your life. I don't know what will happened to you if you still here." That person threatened the man.
The drunk man walked away, maybe scared being threaten by someone else.
"Kumawo." You said while looking him.
Just know while he was helping you, you did not saw his face clearly because his face hidden behind the drunk man and not enough light there.
That person approached you.
Your face changed.