3rd chap - Date²

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

17/03/2015

*third chapter is up! ^_^

_________________________________________

He buy you chocolate ice-cream because he know you really like it. While he buy vanilla ice-cream for himself. You guys sit at bench near the lake at the park.

You eat yours and he eat him.

While eating, you realize he looked at you. You stop eating.

"Wae?" You asked.

"It is really delicious?" He asked.

"Delicious?" You weird.

He nodded. "Your ice-cream. Delicious?" He asked again.

You chuckle.

"Wae? It's not funny, okay," he said.

"Yeah, I know it's not funny," you said but continue chuckle.

"Rian!" He begin sulk.

"Mian..mianie."

He not respond.

"Nieeeel, mianie." You make an aegyo face in front of his face. You blink your eyes. You try to coax him.

He turn his face away.

"Niel, you want some?" You try to offer the ice-cream that you have eat a little.

He turn to look at you. You're smiling as he respond when you offer you ice-cream.

"Bite a bit. Then you will know either it delicious or not," you said.

"Can I?" He asked like a child.

"Of course, you can."

Then he bite a bit the ice-cream, the same place you bite and eat just know.

*He bite at same place I bite. Indirect kiss.* You're smiling.

"You want some of mine?" He offer him.

You nodded.

"How about my ice-cream? Delicious?" You asked before you bite his ice-cream.

He nodded.

"This is first time I eat chocolate ice-cream," he said.

"First time? No way," you a little bit surprised.

He nodded.

"I hate chocolate," he said.

"Then you eat just know?" You shocked. You feel guilty to ask him to eat your chocolate ice-cream.

"Aniya, it's delicious. I think now I like chocolate," he said while smiling.

"Really?"

He nodded. "Thank to you now I not hate chocolate anymore."

He bite again you ice-cream.

"Hey, this mine," you yelled.

Niel stick out his tongue.

"It's delicious," he said innocently.

You just laugh.

 

"Niel, why you hate chocolate?" asked you curiously.

"No, just phobia."

"Phobia? Why?"

"When I was five, my hyung give me a gift for my birthday. He give a package of chocolate. I just accept it as my hyung said it was my birthday gift."

You listen silently.

"That was first time I get chocolate. When I open the enfold, I didn't realize anything. Then when I want to bite the chocolate, I saw a small moth. It was disgusting. Start that time, I hate chocolate."

"Your parent knew about that?" You asked.

Niel nodded.

"I open the gift in front of my mom. Then when I want to eat the chocolate, I saw the moth, so I threw it. My mom saw it. She asked me who give the chocolate. I said hyung. So my mom told my dad. They asked hyung, he know about the moth on chocolate. He said he didn't know as he buy from his friend. Even I know it was not his fault but when I see chocolate, automatic I remember about his gift. Since that time, I never touch chocolate," he explain.

You nodded.

"Then why you ask about my chocolate ice-cream?" asked you weird.

"I see you eat the chocolate ice-cream like nothing happen. That why I asked you delicious or not. Besides, it's chocolate ice-cream, not totally chocolate like I got that time."

"So if the same chocolate like before, you still cannot eat it?" asked you.

"I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe not."

He's smiling.

Then, you guys spending time together for the whole day.