8th chap - Playgirl

1+ 1 = Playboy + Playgirl = LOVE!!

01/07/2015 - Double update!

Comment and subscibe ^_^

________________________________________

"Minhwa!" Someone was calling you.

You stopped walking and turn around. Then you smiled coldly.

"Rachael! Naeun!" You guys early!" You said to your members.

They smiled while walking to you.

"We always early. Not like you," said Naeun jokingly.

"Not funny." You said coldly.

Naeun just smiling. Well, she is an optimistic person. She didn't care about her dull joke.

Rachael just smirk.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Rachael asked you while walking beside you to your class.

"It's over," you reply while looking your watch.

"It's over already?" Rachael ask smilingly.

"You break up again?" asked Naeun.

You nodded.

"He is slow. Not attracted and annoying. He try to control me. And Naeun, you know he is not the last." You said smilingly.

"You plan to get new boyfriend again?" asked Naeun worriedly.

You nodded.

"Yeah, as soon as possible." You said.

"Girls, kaja. I think we will late if we walk slow like this," you said while walking faster. Rachael and Naeun try to catch your step.

"Minhwa, wait for us," Naeun shouted.

You just ignoring her and just walking away.

 

In your class.

You sit at your place.

"Minhwa-ssi!" called someone while approaching your table.

You look him.

"Waeyo, J-Hope-ssi?" You asked smilingly.

"Can you have a lunch with me this afternoon?" asked him shyly.

"I have boyfriend. You didn't scare if he look for you?"

"I know you already breakup with him just now." He said.

Your smiling become wider.

*So fast the new I already breakup spread.*

You look him. He look down shyly. You realized Naeun and Rachael are walking enter the class.

Slowly your smiling disappear.

"I'm sorry but you are not my types." You said to him then you called your best friends.

J-Hope walk away frustrated.

Naeun and Rachael sit beside you. You place are between them.

 

"What happened to J-Hope?" asked Rachael from her sit.

"Asked me for lunch."

"Why he so frustrated?" asked Naeun.

"Minhwa rejected him."

You three look behind. You smile.

Hyeri close her phone.

"Minhwa what?" Naeun surprise.

"Minhwa reject J-Hope's offer for lunch," said Gummi beside Hyeri.

"Why he look so frustrated?" asked Naeun not understand.

You look Naeun smilingly.

"Well, he can't be Minhwa's boyfriend. Of course, he frustrated." Hyeri answer for your side.

Everyone know if you rejected someone's invitation that mean he will never had a chance to become your boyfriend.

Except for Naeun. She does not know that. She so innocent and too pure to know that.

She the only one member of The Quartz, who does not have a boyfriend. Unlike the others.

Firstly, Hyeri. She couple with Ray, member of C-Clown, kingka of Seishun University. Next, Gummi. Her boyfriend is Rome, leader of C-Clown. Besides, Rachael. She couple with L.Joe, member of Teen Top, another kingka at university. Last but not least, you. But you just broke up with your boyfriend.

 

C-Clown and Teen Top are kingkas at Seishun University.

Between C-Clown and Teen Top, Teen Top is more popular than C-Clown. This is because Teen Top's member are more handsome and richer than C-Clown. At this time, Teen Top's member is five person only excluded Niel.

But The Quartz is closer with C-Clown. C-Clown with six member always spend time together with The Quartz at weekend. Siwoo, who is your ex-boyfriend become your best friend because you clash in good way and for everyone benefit. C-Clown and The Quartz always weird why did you and Siwoo breakup and how can you both become best friend. But you and Siwoo always change topic when they asked you.

 

C-Clown and Teen Top never in good ways. They after fight in everything. They want to show which group is the best.

Teen Top and The Quartz not in good term too. Except for L.Joe, Rachael and Ricky. This is because Rachael is Ricky's dongsaeng. L.Joe know Rachael from Ricky. They couple since high school. Everyone in Seishun University know that they are couple. But they rarely show their relationship in university because of their groups.

 

Rachael ever make a joke that all member of The Quartz couple with Teen Top.

You and the rest just laugh.

"That is impossible, Rachael!" said Hyeri.

"We can't couple with them!" said Gummi.

"It's only possible for you and L.Joe only," said Hyeri again.

"Don't you see we can't pair with them?" Naeun complained.

"And you don't remember what they did to us while we still freshie?" You asked.

"They only save you because you're L.Joe's girlfriend," added Hyeri.

"But that not their fault." Rachael try to defend Teen Top.

"Yeah, we know but still we need someone to blame, right?" You conclude it.

Hyeri, Naeun and Gummi nodded. Rachael just sighed.